How To Handle The Couple From Rancho Cucamonga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Count to 60 in your head to get yourself together, then take your seat so we can continue our discussion."

She didn't say anything, and stayed there leaning against the mantle as I sat back down. The look on Gary's face was priceless. He stared at me as I sat down, and then looked back up at his wife, taking very labored breaths with her head down now as she leaned over their fireplace. I imagined he was trying to figure out who this person was. All of the discussions and preparation they'd done over the last few months was one thing. But now he was confronted with the reality of it. His wife was really going to respond to this whole dominance/submission thing.

After she'd finished counting, she took her seat. She looked different now. I'm sure relaxed was not the word, but that was never the point anyways. I wanted to break her out of her shell, to give her a dose of reality between us, let her see what that felt like. And it had worked. She'd responded to my touch, to my body leaning into hers. I suspected she'd been with very few men besides her husband. Probably only boys when she was a teenager. Now she had a taste of what a man besides her husband could feel like. I'd transformed her. Even if I walked out to my car to get back on the freeway and never set foot in Rancho Cucamonga again, she would never be the woman she'd been 15 minutes ago. And now...I knew I wanted her. By the way she responded to my touch, I knew she could be the kind of slave I craved.

But what to do about that husband. I'd get to that in a moment, after the path for this new Rochelle was acknowledged.

"What's the one question you've been dying to ask me the most, Rochelle?"

Rochelle paused before answering, but there was a new confidence in her now. It was evident in her choice of question.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to train you, Rochelle. You're going to learn how a woman serves a man like me."

"Will it be today?"

"Yes. Here, in this house, just as soon as we're done finalizing the arrangements between us. Your husband still has to learn what his role in all this is."

The light went out in her eyes for just a moment. The power of what went between us on that mantle momentarily blotted out the years they'd spent building a marriage. If I'd stood and held my hand out, she would have taken it, and be led anywhere I wanted without a single look back. But that feeling wouldn't have lasted, and that wasn't what I was here for anyways. If anything, my plan might actually strengthen their bond, while also giving me exactly what I wanted from them.

"Gary, I've given this a lot of thought. I have no use for a man sexually. There is absolutely nothing you can do for me. Sure, I could make you bend over and whip your ass, but it would be a hollow gesture. You and I would both know it."

Gary's face fell of course. There was something powerful surging between his wife and I, and my opening salvo threatened to leave him out completely. Rochelle wouldn't even look back at him.

"But I believe I've come up with a role for you that will work for all three of us."

That put some color back in his cheeks.

"It won't be as active a role as either Rochelle's or mine, but you will be a part of this. Would you like to hear what it is?"

Like there was any doubt.

"Gary, you will be Rochelle's handler. Do you know what that means?"

Of course he didn't. I was making this up.

"Why, no Sir. I don't believe I've heard that term before."

See?

"You will be my servant, but instead of being dominated directly like Rochelle, you will act as my assistant. You will perform the menial tasks and duties that I consider beneath me, to allow me to concentrate on Rochelle's use and training. You will be tasked with organizing and cleaning the equipment, toys and spaces we use, and the slave. You will clean and maintain her for me. You will literally "handle" Rochelle, making sure she is presented as I command. When I am here, you will be present and ready to serve. When I am not here, I will interface with you to make sure any arrangements we have are fulfilled. Her obedience when I am not here will be your responsibility. Prior to my arrival for sessions, it will be up to you to make sure my slave and this house is prepared to my specifications."

Gary and Rochelle both looked like they were sparking to this idea.

"Like a butler."

"Yes, I guess it is like a butler. There will be no sexual gratification for you from me of course. But if I am pleased with your performance, I will see that you are rewarded. Now, how does that sound?""

"I think I'd like that, Sir."

"Excellent. Let's get our formal titles established then. You already know to call me Sir. When I am here, you will only be called Handler. Rochelle will not be permitted to call you by your name, or anything else. If she does, she will be punished. Now, "Handler", I am going to make her my bitch, so that name is off the table. Only I will refer to her by that name. But you'll need something else to call her. You may pick from Cunt, Slut or Whore."

"Um, Rochelle? What would you..."

"This is your decision as her Handler. She has no say in this."

"But what if she doesn't like it?"

"She doesn't have to like it. Matter of fact, it might be even better to pick the one she doesn't like. Every time she hears it, it will remind her of her place in our order."

"Oh, wow. I never would have thought of that. Hey, you're good at this."

"So what's it going to be?"

"Ok, we'll go with...Slut. Yes, Slut it is. Oh, um, I'm going to do my very best to please you of course, but what happens if I accidently, uh, make a mistake? Disobey you?"

I looked Rochelle directly in the eye.

"You should try not to do that. I'm going to punish my bitch for any infraction from her Handler."

There was a sparkle in Rochelle's eyes.

"Ohhhh, ok then", said Gary, probably oblivious to that sparkle. "I guess I'd better try really hard then. So, I guess we're doing this then?"

"Yes, Handler, we are" I replied. Rochelle didn't say anything. Gary couldn't see her eyes, which were done looking off nervously. She was looking right at me now, and she was ready to go.

"Great", said Gary enthusiastically. "Um, if you don't mind, could I ask another question or two before we...?"

"You can ask all the questions you want, Handler. We don't begin until you're both ready."

"Ok, cool!" So...I'm just going to ask this. Are you going to have sex with my wife...I mean, my slut here? I just want to get that out into the open before we begin."

"Gary, let me make this as plain as possible. I'm going to fuck your wife."

I pointed down.

"Right here, on this floor. I am going to be the first man to fuck your wife's ass, and it's going to be in this living room. It's going to hurt, Gary. It always does the first time, no matter how gentle you are. But she'll know who she is as my cock slowly pushes past her sphincter, and the moment it's in all the way, she'll know whom she belongs to from now on. I am then going to pump her ass with the express purpose of cumming in it, so she can experience the feeling of a man making a woman his personal piece of property."

"Wow. Um, ok, I guess I didn't expect anything so graphic."

"Well, there's no use down-playing it. I drove out here to make her my personal bitch and fuck her. But we're not going to do that first thing. You're going to have be broken first, Rochelle, before you're ready to be collared and fucked. Would you like to know how?"

"Yes." It was a very breathy yes. She looked like she could cum just from my looking at her. I stood up, unbuckled my worn brown leather belt, unspooled it, and sat back down, where I folded it in half. Their eyes were on that belt, all right.

"I'm going to whip you with this, Rochelle. It's the best way to break a woman and start the process of transforming her into an obedient slave."

"Will it...will it hurt?"

"Yes, it will. This will not be a light, playful spanking. I am investing in you as a suitable bitch for me. There will be pain. You are going to scream. I won't be through with your whipping until there are tears, or until I hear a safeword from either you or our handler. If you can take it, and I think you can, you will experience the gift of starting to learn your place with a man's belt. Now, do you have any other questions?"

There was a pregnant pause. And then...

"Can we...can we start now? Please, Sir?"

12