All Comments on 'How To Have A Happy Summer Vacation'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DUMB

Dumb and Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry to say but...

To the dumb and stupid poster below, you're the dumb and stupid one for not only reading this how to story but also for taking the time to comment on it.

I thought it was a novel and funny story actually. I think it's a good idea. I'd like to register my name hoping to find a match to have an extramarital affair, but I don't want to be the first one.

I voted 5. The points you made about teachers and government workers are all sad but true. It took big balls to write this. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well...

Perhaps because I come from the UK and maybe it's true that we 'British' are a "Stiff upper lip" people who don't understand the American sense of humour. I can only say that your idea of having a "Summer affair" just because a couple have been married a long time, actually I don't think you said exactly how long a couple should be married BEFORE they have a "Summer Affair" could you clarify it for me? Just so you know I have been married 16 years and every year gets better and better. We don't need to have a "Summer Affair" You might, many readers on this site might need to have an affair. But Your idea that somehow having sex with someone else can restart or reignite a marriage is weak at best. There are of course many swingers and many couples with open marriages and they seem perfectly happy to have sex with other people. me personally? I am very happy still with my wife, sexually as she is with me. I am guessing there are many people reading this story that will think, "What utter bullshit" and they would be right. I take it you are NOT married or you are one of those people that fuck around on your husband/wife whatever gender you are and you obviously care NOTHING for your partner, if you have one at all.

That is why you feel there is no problem fucking someone else. Of course what you should do is re-write this 'story' and call it, "WHAT NOT TO DO DURING A SUMMER VACTION" Then it would make more sense. As it is? your story, what ever sort of nightmare it is total and utter bullshit or horseshit, I am never quite sure which is bigger. One last thing when you first started posting stories here you said you had some sort of disease that was killing you, and you had only a few months to live. Well done for living this long. It's almost time you spoke to your 'priest' friend. and don't forget to speak to your other friend BOSTON FICTION WRITER(FREDDIE)

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 13 years ago
Listen Clive...

Listen Clive, if you are so friggin' happy with your fat, toothless English wife, why does she continue to call me? Please tell her to stop asking to blow me. It's embarrassing.

Perhaps, you should take that umbrella that's stuck up your ass and use it for the purpose that it was intended, for the rain.

What don't you understand that this is a story? This isn't real, it's fiction.

Posting as anonymous only makes you a coward.

By the way, Clive, if you're so happy with the fat, toothless Mrs., why are you here writing and reading pornography?

My apologies to you, Susan. I gave you a 5 vote for your story. I thought it was funny, yet sadly true.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Freddie (lol)

Thanks Freddie (lol), some people think that my stories are real, non-fiction, instead of fiction. Too many people don't have a sense of humor.

In the case of that one English man or woman, covering his or her bash with his or her personal morality, he or she just wrote what he or she did to bash my story.

Yet, you are correct. If his or her marriage is so great and his or her spouse is so wonderful, what is he or she doing here reading and writing on a porn board (lol). That was a good point you made.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 13 years ago
Don't like the story, but ...

Kudos to BOSTONFICTIONWRITER for standing up for a fellow author.

I have a sense of humor, but I misplaced it in reading this story and took it seriously. Probably it was because I saw a little of myself in the characterizations, but I was "spread out" over several of the types of people depicted.

andtheend, no matter what I think about your opinions, I will also stand up for you as a writer and as a person. You are a highly skilled writer. You operate on a different plance from me, we agree on that, but I know you will always make me think.

clive2007clive2007over 13 years ago
anger

you're good at anger. but incoherent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are so good

You are so good, I like your story. I is really very exciting and it must be good to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My comment...

Okay, I'll contact you...(LOL)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous