How to Make a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should don your 'man's suit' outfit along with all of the same gear as before (except for the strapon, it will be too much for him at this stage if he sees you with it on) and do yourself up as well as you can.

Get lessons yourself if you have to. Most cosmetics counters at department stores have women who will teach you everything you need to know as long as they think you're going to buy something!

When Abby arrives greet her warmly and send her straight to the bedroom to get changed. If you need to do her makeup tell her to call you when she is dressed and follow her in, tell your man to wait.

Make her up as sexily as you can possibly make her.

You're hoping your man will forget she is a he at some stage during the night and let her blow him.

Lead Abby back into the lounge (or when she returns to the lounge if her makeup skills are proficient. Proficient, not adequate.) kiss her cheek and introduce your man "You've kind of met Becky before but Abby this is Becky, Becky Abby" and tell them both to kiss cheeks, not shake hands, because that's what girls do (nothing more than that and air kisses are fine at this stage). Have them sit separately on the couch and/or a seat. Hand them either a glass of wine, or something else girlie to drink. Tell them you expect them both to be perfect ladies and to sip their drinks slowly (but you will want to keep your man's drink well topped up so you can loosen is morals and libido up) and to keep their knees together and to have good manners. Promise them that they will both get a really big sloppy kiss from you if they can manage to, squeeze Becky's thigh and laugh as if it was a joke.

Chat about this and that as you regularly feed your man and her alcohol, and let them both relax.

Admonish them every time they let themselves 'man spread' (they will, they are men after all) and remind them they have a kiss coming each, if, they're 'good girls' and laugh again. Keep making jesting comments about how sexy they both look and how much fun it is to have two 'girlfriends' to chat with and tease. Well not tease her, indicate Abby, but you know what I mean, baby!

You need to start to turn your man on so either sit on the arm of his chair or beside him if he's on the couch and use all of your well learned skills to get him as hot as you possibly can. Get him rock hard so that his cock is obviously showing.

Remember: you're not trying to train a transgirl here, you're training a 'fetish dresser', a sissyboi. Someone who is a man most of the time but dresses as 'Becky Cockslut' to get himself and, more importantly, you and your bulls off! This means you want him to remain 'cock centric' so most of his arousal remains in his cock and balls (the rest of his arousal, hopefully, by now is centred on his ass and having his prostate stimulated). I know I've concentrated on feminising him completely up to this stage but this is so that he becomes totally comfortable with being 'Becky Cockslut' and knows that that is to be his role when you and/or he needs sex from now on.

And here is where another one of those 'complications' may arrive: He may decide that he likes being 'Becky' so much he wants to be 'Becky' full time and to start to transition. Up to you whether you accept this or not, but you're very unlikely to turn him back into Brian if he does. If you stop letting him be 'Becky' he'll just hide it from you and continue to do it behind your back.

Encourage him to leer at your boobs and make sure he can feel how hard your nipples are (ice them blah blah) so he knows you, too, are turned on. Lean forward and give Abby a really good look down your front. Ask her if she thinks you have sexy boobs and when Abby says "Yes, Mistress!"

Of course she will because having them mounded up like that in your bustier is fucking hot!

Laugh delightedly and squeeze your husband's hard on. "She thinks I have sexy boobs, babe! Did you hear that? And she called me Mistress! Fuck I like that! I wish you would call me Mistress or your Queen more often instead of only when you're servicing me!" Then smile and say "You like them too, don't you Becky, baby?" Smile coquettishly at him, push them up with your hands and press them into his face. "Tell me how much you love my boobies, baby." Smile and chuckle lewdly when he does. Touch him fondly if he adds a 'Mistress' or 'my Queen' to his statement.

Keep trying to make him come without actually touching his cock until he is squirming and writhing, maybe even softly moaning. If he tries to touch his cock slap his hand away and tell him "that's only for me tonight". Let him play with your nipples and stroke your thigh though. Moan a little to encourage him. In this position he won't be able to reach your pussy (but that's okay).

Abby will more than likely be hard by now too and trying to surreptitiously play with 'her' cock too. Every time you catch her doing it smile and wink without letting your man see that you have. When it becomes really obvious Abby is playing with her cock whilst watching you winding your man up, get your man's attention, and say "Look, baby! Abby girl has a girl dick too!" Squeeze his cock and laugh delightedly. "Do you think we should let her play with it, or nah?" And laugh again.

You want to keep this as light as possible as if it's all a big joke to you. But you're leading him gently to the place where you can initiate some sex play.

If he says that she can play with 'her' cock if she wants to.

Unlikely, he will most likely just stay silent.

Tell Abby to slide her hips to the edge of the couch (or seat), pull her skirt up, take her girl dick out and play with it. Emphasise that she is not allowed to come.

If she comes she will, more than likely, be undressed and out the door so quickly you'll think a whirlwind has blown through your home.

Make it obvious to your man that you are watching Abby stroke her cock. Grab your husband's dick and say "Fuck that is so hot!" indicating Abby. Don't give him even the slightest chance to protest just get down on your knees and immediately go down on him.

Don't let him come! Or he'll want Abby out of the house and to get out of his 'Becky' clothes immediately as well because he will probably feel all dirty and ashamed again.

If he doesn't say anything when you ask if he thinks Abby should be allowed to play with her cock keep winding him up as much as you dare before going down on him.

In both cases indicate to Abby that she should kneel down beside you once you have his cock in your mouth. Slap her hand away from her cock and take a quick breath so you can tell her to 'just watch'.

If your man protests about her being there just suck on him harder!

Make sure Abby is in a position she can easily take your man's cock in her mouth and you can easily grab her cock. Bring your man right to the edge time and time again.

If he gets too close squeeze his balls painfully and tell him he's not allowed to come until you say he can. He should be well trained in edging like this by now, as you've done it often enough.

When he starts begging you to come instruct him that he needs to say "Please, Mistress, may I come?"

If he doesn't actually start to beg but just continues to give almost anguished groans ask "Would you like to come, baby girl Becky?"

He will, of course groan "yes" (or just groan). Squeeze his balls hard enough to get his attention and make him obey you by saying to him "Then you need to say to me

'Please, Mistress, may I come?'"

Take him back into your mouth and bring him to the edge again. If he doesn't say the words, squeeze his balls again and say "Well? Do you want come or not?" He'll groan again "Then say the words!"

He will, of course, say it.

When he does beg you to be allowed to come say "Eyes tightly closed, my little Becky Cockslut and just concentrate on how good this is! You may come, my little slut, just as soon as I have your cock in my mouth."

Grab Abby's cock with one hand and offer your husband's cock to her with the other. Quickly stroke her off as she swallows your husband's cock.

You want them both to come as quickly as possible.

As soon as your man has shot his load down her throat get up on the couch, straddle his head and sit forcefully down on his face and repeat the phrases you 'dreamed' you were saying. Squeeze your thighs quite tight around his ears so you can whisper to Abby that she should get changed and leave and that you'll see her again soon for some more fun. Make sure he makes you orgasm at least once to give Abby time to get out of the house.

Once Abby is gone lead your man to the bedroom and make him service you until you are completely satiated. Remind him he needs to because you've been so good to him and let him have an amazing orgasm. Let him use his prostate massager and come again if he wants to but don't help him.

If he asks who sucked him off and just smile and ask, quizzically "Whose throat do you think you came down?"

If he says he thinks it was Abby's, or, that he doesn't know smile again and say "Does it matter? It was really good, wasn't it? Besides, I was there and I obviously really enjoyed it because I came so hard on your face!"

The fact you didn't say "mine" will tell him it was probably Abby's.

25c. Separating his two roles.

Tell him to go wash himself up and change as you want Brian back now. He will probably be confused. Sigh and say "I need my man back now. I'm feeling a little vulnerable so go and change back into your usual night wear (if he usually sleeps naked when he's in male mode tell him you want him to put on some shorts and a t-shirt because you need him to feel masculine against you tonight) and come and give me a cuddle." Ask him to put on his cock cage though.

He's never to be without this on except for the rare occasions you want him to actually have access to his cock. He has to eventually realise he's never going to get to come on, or in, you. That only after he has done his service and cleaned up you, and your bulls, that you will allow him to remove his cock cage long enough for him to have a wank.

He'll possibly resist putting it back on at this time because he won't want to feel emasculated at all at this point. Unless you're prepared to totally break him right here or have him leave, don't push the issue too much. Just fling it aside and say "Fine, don't make me happy then!" and refuse to discuss it any more.

He'll be a little confused now. Tell him "I need my husband back now. Becky is for fun, Brian is my man! We've had our fun, now I want my hubby back!"

This is how you start to separate his two different roles. Brian, your hubby and partner, and Becky Cockslut, your bull fluffing, cum swallowing sissyboi. Unless you're prepared to have him as your sissyboi 100% of the time? How does he go to work or visit your friends and family with you then? Remember, though, that he, for now and except on the occasions when he has been exceptionally good, can only have sex with you, or anyone, as 'Becky Cockslut'.

Make sure you're asleep when he gets back (pretend blah blah). If he tries to initiate anything and he probably will because he'll be feeling a bit 'butch' and wanting to prove to himself, and to you, that he's not some queer that likes having a guy suck him off. Just push his hands or hips away and tell him you're going to go and sleep on the couch if he won't just cuddle you and let you sleep.

25d. In the morning if he wants to have sex.

He probably will because he'll still feel a bit weird about whether he came in a 'guys' mouth and want to prove to himself, and you, he's still a 'real man'.

Give a heavy sigh and say "Okay, go put Becky back on again and we will, but can't I have Brian for at least one day?"

He'll be confused because he's right there and willing to have sex. Say "No. Brian doesn't take care of me properly when we're making love. He just looks after his own needs. The only time you have ever really made love to me properly, and brought me to the best orgasms, and totally fulfilled and pleasured me is when you're in your cage and being Becky. As Brian you just want to fuck (put as much scorn into this word as you can) and come as quickly you can."

He'll promise you the world to get what he wants. He'll tell you he will be just as good as Brian as he is as Becky. He'll do all the same things so you are totally satisfied. Reluctantly agree say "It just won't be the same, I know it!" Get yourself into the mindset that, regardless of how good he is, you're not going to get turned on or come.

If you come during sex now you've lost the game. At the very least you're all the way back at stage one and your chances of getting him to go back through the stages are both Buckley's and none. So if you can't be sure you'll stay dry (mostly) and not come you'll have to flat refuse to have sex with him with him as Brian except in those carefully controlled situations we've discussed above.

Lie back on the bed and do nothing. If he kisses you be reluctant to let him slip his tongue in. If he tries to stroke you erogenous zones switch between shuddering because his touch was 'too light and it was just creepy' and "Ouch, too rough!" If he tries to tongue your ass or taint push him away and rub your hand across his chin say "Too rough! Your face feels like sandpaper on me down there!" Roll over impatiently so he has to start on your breasts. As he fondles your breasts don't say anything but jerk as if he's hurt you and give an occasional cry out of pain. Keep rubbing his chin and face and saying he's too rough.

He'll be really trying hard to turn you on like he does when he is being Becky but you must resist! Imagine it's your creepiest uncle or workmate, or whomever, that's trying to do this to you against your will.

If he tries to go down on you refuse to let him.

Who cannot get turned on by a good tongue job? And he is very good because you trained him, right?

Tell him that he is just too rough and you're scared he'll rub your freshly shaven pussy raw if he does.

He'll want to go and shave so he's not too rough but just spread your legs and pull him on top of you. Go "No, honey, I know you need to come, so just fuck me, please?"

Take off his cock cage (if he's put it on) and let him make himself hard, it won't take long, and guide him into your pussy. Wince as he pushes in as if he's hurt you because you're not 'properly' turned on. Try not to move at all. If you do have to move make it a motion as if you're still a little dry and it hurts. Don't help him at all. If he takes more than a few minutes to come in you start to fidget as if it's starting to hurt quite a lot because he has 'rubbed you raw' down there. If he wants to stop look up at him tearfully and say "No, I want to please you, so hurry up and come in me, please?"

Now, whether he comes, or, gets off you, immediately burst into tears. Tell him that it just wasn't the same! That you could tell he was trying but that he's so much better when he's making love to you when he has his cage on and is being Becky. He's so much softer, more attentive of your needs and more loving when he's in his cage and wanting, really badly, to impress you. Remind him how often and easily you come for him when he's being Becky. Wail that "I'm scared that you just don't want to make me happy anymore and you only want to go back to thinking about your own needs and I just know you're going to leave me!"

Got to love that emotional blackmail 

Ask "You do still want to be with me, don't you? I thought you loved our little games? You always come so hard during them and seeing you enjoying yourself so much makes me so very happy because I'm only doing it for you! I want you to always know I'm going to look after your needs." And cry.

He's again going to wonder if you're going lesbian on him. Make sure you say something like "Fuck no! Even after all we've done I'm still terrified of going down on a pussy, I can only pretend with you because you have the cock I love and want. But I'm going to really try for you so that you can experience it. I still doubt I could let a woman even touch my pussy let alone eat it." Remind him he is still your fuck star and sex god, when he's being Becky, and that it's only him you love.

Well it is, isn't it? You just want to be a slut with big cocked bulls as well .

Hesitate and say "You can go and put Becky on and we can try again, if you want?" But I'm really sore so it probably won't be any good either. Besides I really want my man back with me today. I'm tired of always being (your name) and Becky I want to be (your name) and Brian for at least today. Then, when I'm feeling up to it, maybe in a couple of days' time, you can dress up as Becky and fuck me senseless again?" Pout and say "You do like fucking me senseless, don't you?"

Silence is, once again, your best friend. If he doesn't immediately say "Of course I do" screw up you face and look as if you're going to cry and say "You do want to, baby, don't you?"

Of course he wants to please you, he loves you, and secretly loves being your little cock whore, mostly because he gets so much more sex than all of his married mates seem to be getting. He's, more likely than not, been bragging about how much sex he's getting, to his workmates and to his buddies. He won't, of course, have said a damned thing about what he needs to do to be getting it! Except maybe to say, ever since he's started to 'man scape' regularly, you can't seem to keep your hands off him. Some of them will have started to do it as well and be confused as to why their wives don't seem to be reacting the same way. (He'll say this to cover why he's always completely hairless across everything they can see.)

25e. Learning how to keep his two roles separate.

He'll agree to be Brian for you when and where you need him to be and to be 'Becky' the rest of the time, after all, what other choice has he got? Hand him his cock cage, make sure he puts it on, and then take him out for the day. Do something really normal like go out for lunch and catch a movie or go for a walk. Maybe go and see some friends. Anything, so that he can see you still see him as your husband Brian and not just as Becky Cockslut.

He needs to learn that him being Becky is something you do together when you have sex together, and later on in the future, with others, but the rest of the time he's just to be himself, Brian. Making sure you keep him really horny through a combination of constant stimulation and teasing, and the denial of sex, unless he has made himself into the total Becky Cockslut package you have taught him to be, is the key to achieving this. Simply put, if he needs to come, he needs to dress himself completely up, no half measures, totally satisfy you sexually and then be rewarded.

You'll still want to, mostly, make him make himself come on you and then clean you up with only the occasional reward of a hand or blow job from you if he's been exceptionally good or been very good for a long time. Vaginal sex should always remain something he gets only on those very special occasions when he has taken another step down the path of becoming your true sissyboi.

I know that you're going to be badly needing to have some cock in pussy sex during most of this time, but suck it up, princess! Suffer some short term sexual frustration for long term total wanton sexual expression gain! If you need to come, because you are sexually frustrated, take care of yourself!

FFS do not take a lover at this stage, you'll screw everything up, especially if he finds out! I'll show you when it's time to take your first lover a little later!

1...56789...14