All Comments on 'How to Overcome a Fear of Flying'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long and unrealistic. There would have police waiting to arrest them when they landed. A cabin full of people don't cheer because you're mutually masturbating under a blanket.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Lovely story, well crafted, good characterisation, and - almost a bonus - some hot sex. What more can you ask for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Nicely written.

Mostly setup.

The sex -- the handjob, fingering and breast playing were too abreviated.

Needed to be longer.

Needed to be more detailed.

Needed more dialog during it.

Needed some setup as to what she expected to happen between them in the hotel.

Needed her to describe what she was going to do to him. And what she wanted him to do to her. Particularly since he admitted he was attracted by her ass, and he couldn't give it the loving he'd have liked, and whch she craved, on the plane.

And an editor/proofreader would help.

You wrote: "... your a lot taller," when you meant YOU'RE.

And you need to learn the difference between EFFECT (which you wrote) when you meant AFFECT.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found this story quite interesting. Aside from a few grammatical errors, it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous job. This is extremely well written and I thank you for letting me read it.

oldmsufanoldmsufanover 1 year ago

Iy was a fun read,a solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story,

I really felt for this couple. As an acrophobic, I also have a fear of flying and suffered through a couple of bad flightS where I really wish I'd had someone similar to help me get through them.

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

Good use of foreshadowing, building anticipation. Using the storm without to illustrate the storm within was a perfect choice!

Their emotional growth added satisfying depth. So many stories are simply a sketch between sex scenes. Here it was well-integrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!! I love their chemistry!

anon7734Eanon7734Eover 1 year ago

5/5 I hope we get to see a follow up someday with what happens at the hotel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful romantic story detailing male female dissimilarities that are part of all our lives. Well written and wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great deep thought out dialogue. Kept me reading all the way to the end. Not syrupy and not slutty either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that's a story. All the highs and lows of a Hallmark and the raunchiness of a Cinemax After Dark. 10/10 would recommend

-MGD

bensdesperate1bensdesperate1over 1 year ago

Amazing story. So seductive, real and sexy. Can not wait for the hotel room

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW. That was amazing. I hope that you write a follow-up.

cuddly_gurlcuddly_gurlover 1 year ago

Amazingly written .. such a WONDERFUL mix of romantic and sensous...relly super piece of writing ! Thank you so much.

MrlongthangMrlongthangover 1 year ago

This was a wonderfully written story. I would love a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be a part two? Would love to hear about their overnight and her thanking him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now this is a story that needs a sequel

Bitchy bbw milf cockteaser really hot me going, can't give us that without showing her getting plowed , that's just cruel

Also please let her be called Karen

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulover 1 year ago

Absolutely in love with these characters, fantastic storytelling, and fantastic smut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There does NOT need to be a sequel. It’s agood story that stands on its own. I’m picky about my reading. So here’s my ancient English teachers grading system. A grade for content: 5 (of 5) well told. Good flow. Well rounded characters.

A grade for form: 4 of 5. Woke or Awakened - it’s a coin toss. I opt for awakened in the sentences where the word was used. There were a couple of other grammar errors, but the story was so good I didn’t remember what they were.

Good job, Coax_Me. I want to read more of your stuff. This story was a trial run.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

I loved this! Fear of flying doesn't rank high on my personal list but I can fully identify with sexual energy as a response to a crisis. It sometimes seems inappropriate but it happens.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great premise.

Certainly enough back story before sex begins.

Sex a bit too automatic. No tension. Nothing that had to be overcome before fully involved.

Nothing about/involving her nipples?

No playing with his balls?

No extended slow, gentle fingering of her clit?

And an editor/proofreader would be helpful. You misuse words from time. For example you wrote EFFECT when you meant AFFECT.

Four stars.

Richard1940Richard19403 months ago

Very good, an unusual premise. Thank you 5*

Gingersnaps68Gingersnaps689 days ago

It was a fun read. I especially loved that it was not like the same fucking stories you see here. I like the Rom-Com vibe and found myself wondering if they would get through their own personality flaws to actually get to spend some time together the ending is perfect. Curtain closes and the reader is free to fantasize what happens next between them or let them just drive off into the sunset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.