How to Overcome a Fear of Flying

Story Info
A nervous postgrad & stressed MILF each lend a helping hand.
24k words
4.83
39k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coax_me
coax_me
375 Followers

How to Overcome a Fear of Flying.

*****

He breathed out. There was nothing else in the universe. It was his whole world. Two smooth bulbous lumps were all that he focused on. Nothing but a nice big round ass. Black stretchy fabric supported the contours of the woman's wide hips and thighs. Thank God for yoga pants, he thought.

A twinge of mild shame came, but quickly went from his mind, for his creeping on this woman. What was the harm it? He told himself. There was nothing else to do right now other than stare at his phone, as they waited in the airplane aisle for some idiot to finally accept that their luggage was too big to fit overhead.

A minute ago he had let his downward vision slip past his phone to the ass of the woman standing in front of him in line, and actually found that it was a far better distraction to quell his nervousness. His heart was beating slower, his palms were drier. It was almost as if he wasn't about to sit down in this insane flying contraption. All that existed was just him and the simple round, technically fat, but surprisingly perky shape of this bitchy mom's backside.

Maybe that was unfair. He'd only heard her say a few words, but so far it was entirely nagging at her son in front of her to stay still when the kid was barely fidgeting. The tone and demeanour gave him the sense that it was her usual setting. He felt sorry for the boy. It was boring as hell, not that a kid at 6 or 7ish should be looking at a phone all the time, but at least his mom had that,...and he had her ass. He noticed his phone's screen go to sleep and opened it again to maintain the illusion.

The boy pointed at the window, "Hey that's the wing! Mom, what are those things on the wings? They look cool!"

"Shush I don't know," she replied in irritation. The messy bun of her blonde-highlighted hair didn't move and he was sure she hadn't taken her eyes off her phone.

"You're not looking! They look like big barrels. Is that where the splody gas is?"

"Shush! Don't say that you'll upset people," she said, seeming the most upset of anyone by far.

An initial jolt of shock in his mind at the thought of an explosion actually quickly gave way to chuckling to himself, and at himself at the absurdity of it, and he figured what the hell, he'd speak up and help the kid out.

"Hey bud, those are the engines, like huge fans that blow the air and make the plane move," he said.

The woman turned her head half sideways and they made eye contact for the first time. He only saw half her face but a sleek eyebrow raised above well-defined mascara gave him a quick appraising look and then turned back to her phone without a response.

"Really!?" the boy exclaimed, "The motors are on the wings, and there's TWO!?"

He nodded and raised his eyebrows to encourage the boy's excitement with a smile.

"Where's the gas tank then?"

"That depends on the plane, sometimes it's hidden in the wing too."

"Awesome! So if it went kaboom the wings would fall off!!"

"Stop it!" the woman chastised her son, "I told you not to talk about that, you'll scare people," she said urgently.

He was surprised again that actually hearing his worst fears stated out loud almost did the opposite.

He blurted out, "Actually dude that's basically never happened on a commercial airline, super rare like, less than one in a million chance. The odds of an explosion, let alone a crash are far lower than with cars, you'd almost have a better chance of getting struck by lightning, er..." he realized he was rambling, reciting the stats he had studied almost obsessively to try and overcome what he kept telling himself was an irrational fear.

His words faded as the woman turned again and gave him a longer considering glance up and down with another smoothly raised eyebrow. He met her eye, which was striking for more reason than her makeup, he thought, and wasn't sure if she was about to tell him off or introduce herself, but then she turned away as her son spoke up again.

"Hey what if lightning struck the plane!?"

"Shush! For the last time stop talking about stuff like that," she demanded with a scolding finger, then turned back to her phone without looking back at him.

He gulped and looked back down at his phone as well, deciding not to tell the kid that planes had fail-safes in place in the case of lightning strikes. He thought back to all the facts and stats he'd pored over online in preparation for this flight. None of it seemed to help. He was still fucking scared.

He'd taken two flights on a plane in his life before. Once when he was eleven and he'd held his mom's hand and cried like he was five again when there was apparently only mild turbulence and a normal landing, though at the time it felt like they were crashing and dying for sure.

The other time, with his travel club in senior year of highschool, and he'd almost pissed himself but made it through, still soaking his clothes in sweat and not saying a word, pretending he was sleeping through the longest panic attack he'd ever experienced, as his friends partied away.

Now, he was 24, a year out of college, still trying to pin down a decent job in his career and finally admitting to himself that he needed to travel to do it. Not that there were no jobs where he lived, but the few decent ones he'd found hadn't panned out. He had the credentials but he knew he didn't interview well. Now he had to branch out. He'd finally bit the bullet and applied out of town, and this potential dream-job had popped up and he knew he'd regret it for the rest of his life if he didn't accept their interview. He just needed to survive this flight. He could do it. He had to.

His eyes drifted away from the time-wasting stories and memes on his phone and back to the woman's posterior. He remembered the piercing intimidating look of her eyes and watched her buttocks flex as they finally took one single slow step forward. His cock started to swell.

For fucks sake. He thought to himself. She ' s not THAT good looking. Sure he knew all the words to Baby Got Back and had fun singing it with his friends on the dance floor in college, but he wasn't really that into large asses the way some guys were. He didn't think... He knew the yoga pants could make a lot of women, especially older ones, look better than they did naked. Probably hiding some sag and cellulite, he told himself. His cock wasn't buying it. His half-chub swelled against his pants while his eyes drifted up the curve of her lower back as the yoga pants gave way to a thin pink sweater. He detected a hint of love-handles underneath, and told himself it totally wasn't an 'hourglass' figure. Even if the curves technically followed that shape. The sweater's wide neck fell slightly off her shoulders to expose pudgy skin than shimmered smoothly under her wavy locks. Her red bra-strap pressed into the flesh to accentuate the softness of it. He looked back down her body and decided to make himself look at his phone instead as his cock pulsed again.

Quit it. He told himself. She's a nagging 30-something with a mom bod. Fuck it's been too long if this is what ' s doing it. He should get back on tinder again, he decided. Maybe he'd have better luck this time.

She stopped with the line in front of them and so did he, but the person behind him kept pushing, seeming to be pushed by the people behind him. He tried to push back but the momentum of the line behind him was too much. Suddenly they stumbled forward and his loins pressed up against the warm softness of her ass, knocking her forward.

She let out a startled scoff and started to fall, with nothing other than her luggage and her short son in front of her to brace against. He instinctively reached out and wrapped his arm around her torso to save her. The soft flesh of her belly spilled between his fingers as he held her weight against him. Her ass pressed harder against his cock and it swelled in delight. He prayed she didn't notice. Finally the crowded aisle relaxed and everyone muttered angrily.

"Please don't push!" the stewardess called out to the crowded plane from a few rows ahead, "I know it's taking a while but we'll all get to our seats faster if we settle down."

The woman in front of him had found her feet and he let go of her. Her ass finally came away from the hard bulge of his cock.

"S-... sorry they were pushing me forward, I tried to hold them back for you but-..."

"It's fine," she said, with a long breath out. He wasn't sure if it was relief or an annoyed sigh. "Thanks for catching me at least. Can you see my phone? I dropped it."

He looked around at their feet. His cock was still pulsing in excitement from the feel of her ass a moment before. He tried to tell himself the fat of her belly he had touched should counteract the attraction, but his cock didn't believe him, and as she twisted, the contour of the side of her fat breast under her thin sweater snuck into the corner of his vision and his cock seemed to jump in victory.

PHONE, he thought, making himself focus on the floor, and sure enough he saw it next to the seat just in front of her, hidden in a shadow.

"Hey it's just up there, next to that seat," he said, pointing. She leaned over and he felt her soft hand on his arm as she followed his finger.

She let out a relieved sigh, "Thank you," she said and let her nails slide off his forearm delicately.

She spoke to her son, "Grab my phone it's just next to your feet. No the other side. The other side. LISTEN to me for once. Your right side. You know... the right. Right there. Can you not see it? OH my God." she blurted out in frustration as the kid looked around helplessly.

She finally bent forward quickly in anger and suddenly her ass was pressed against him again. His cock had been slightly softening but now swelled again in helpless instinct as her buttocks pressed against it, and he let out a breath and felt his face grow red. He found himself picturing exploding planes to try and take his mind off of his situation. Her ass wiggled as she finally reached the phone, and then finally slid away from his half-swollen member as she stood up.

He put his hands in his pockets to rearrange what was becoming a painfully uncomfortable issue. If the woman had felt it, then she wasn't acknowledging it by the looks of things and they both went back to staring at their phones and slowly taking one step forward every minute or so, as his cock gradually settled.

Finally she looked up and said to her son, "Here, this is our row." She turned to the overhead compartment above and lifted her luggage.

He finally got a better look at her and noted the mildly protruding belly, trying to convince himself not to be attracted to this woman; that it didn't matter if her large breasts protruded much further. As she lifted the luggage though and raised her arms above her head, the small sag of her belly seemed to disappear as her torso stretched and the bulging of her tits and ass was suddenly much more alluring. He found himself staring without thinking and when she looked at him he suddenly flushed thinking he was caught.

"Would you mind?" she asked sourly.

"I... sorry I was just..."

"Sorry? Why w-... I want you to help me with this goddamn suitcase, it won't go in and your a lot taller," she explained annoyedly.

"Oh. Oh yeah, no problem," he said and quickly moved to help her.

He had no better luck though, he pushed and wiggled but it wasn't going in far enough.

"Push harder," she demanded.

"I don't want to break it," he said uncertainly.

"Pfft, you don't look like you've been working out THAT much, just shove it in."

He stifled an irritated blush and shoved, pushing more out of anger than actually wanting to help anymore.

"It's not gonna fit," he said.

"Yes it is, the size should be exactly right," she argued.

A man behind them scoffed, "Oh for fuck's sake lady."

"Excuse me?" she turned and bit at him. "You watch your language there's kids here,"

"Then hurry the hell u-"

"Just give us a minute!" he said sternly to the man, not used to being so bold, but it seemed to work, and the man shut up and looked away.

As he shoved again on the suitcase, she crossed her arms in proud indignation, looking up silently but seeming to study him now more than the suitcase.

"I think you overfilled it," he said after another failed push.

She scoffed and pushed her hip to the side snobbishly, "No I didn't."

"Just get your wife to check the damn thing," another man said to him from further back.

Before he could respond the stewardess spoke up behind her, "Ma'am please, we can put in with the checked luggage and have it waiting for you as you exit the plane later."

"No! Just let him try. Why isn't it going in?" she said, her angry voice starting to break almost in to a panic.

He felt the bag. "It's this top pocket that's bulging. What's in here?"

"It's a blanket in case I got cold," she said defensively.

"Well let's just pull it out," he said, opening the zipper and pulling the plush, oversized blanket out without thinking. "You can hold onto it."

"I don't want to-... ugh," she took the blanket and crossed her arms under her breasts again.

"See it fits now," he said, sliding it in and closing the door.

"Please ma'am can you and your husband please take your seats," the stewardess asked politely.

The woman appeared to settle, seeming to begrudgingly admit that he'd solved her problem as she gave him another pondering glare and finally turned around.

"She's not m-... he didn't bother to finish his thoughts as he looked at his ticket and realized they were in fact sitting in the same row.

Jesus Christ. He thought in despair.

He reached up and threw his much smaller bag in the overhead compartment easily in seconds and sat down in the aisle seat next to her. Her son was already gawking at the work crew outside from the window seat next to hers.

He felt the soft warm flesh of her hip and thigh press against him as he sat down, telling himself it was because this bitch had a fat ass and it did NOT feel nice and comforting. His half-collapsed cock pulsed happily in disagreement.

They were both silent for a long moment.

"Well at least she didn't think you were my son," she suddenly commented wryly.

He gave a nervous chuckle and a grin as he looked at her sourly smirking face, "I don't look that young, do I?"

She narrowed her eyes and tightened her lips in a more thoughtful gaze, then gave a single scoffing laugh, her tits jiggling with the movement. "How old are you?'

"Twenty-four," he replied automatically. He had been a late bloomer in highschool and was always self-conscious of looking younger than he was, but that was becoming less of a problem as he got older. At least he had hoped it was.

"Hm," she intoned, and looked back at her phone.

She looked back up after a moment, and smirked again. "I'm 36. Thanks for not asking," she said.

He rolled his eyes internally but figured it was better to try to play nice. "Well, you don't look th- that old." he said, second-guessing the advisability of the comment halfway through.

She crossed her arms above her belly, bulging her breasts up in the tight sweater. "Oh is 36 THAT old?"

He sighed, "I didn't mean it that way."

"Psshh. I remember being 24, and how old 36 sounded like. Yeah you did." she smirked. "Just for that though, you can keep this under your seat." she handed him the blanket.

He paused incredulously.

She persisted, "Come on, I have my purse under mine already and you have nothing. You made me take it out."

"I didn't MAKE you, it wasn't gonna fit," he stared at her, but she simply raised an eyebrow and held it out to him.

As they stared at each other, he couldn't help thinking her face was pretty despite the slight pudge that it shared with the rest of her body, and he admitted to himself she certainly didn't look any older than 36. He figured when she was 24 she likely would have been way out of his league. He finally relented and took it from her.

"There's a good boy," she teased with a giggle.

He wasn't sure if he was more annoyed at the blanket, or the twitch of his cock at her words.

He opened his phone, intent to look at it for the remainder of the flight. She did the same, crossing her thick legs next to him.

"Wow look at THAT plane!" her son exclaimed, his face still glued to the window. "What type of plane is that?"

"I don't know," she said without looking again.

"It's got like a huge tall front, why is it like that?"

She looked like she had no intent to respond so he spoke up again, "That's a double decker plane, you can see the extra row of windows up there. Usually that's the first class area."

"What's first class?"

"It's the fancy area, costs more money but you get a bunch of drinks and leg room and other nice stuff," he explained.

"Why can't we fly in THAT plane?" the kid asked his mother,

"It's too expensive," she replied flatly.

The kid pouted, and he gave him a sympathetic shrug, "I can't afford it either, but this plane's still cool. It'll be..." he paused, convincing himself, "...exciting when it blasts off, just wait and see."

The kid gave a mischievous laugh and bounced up and down turning around to stare out the window again.

He wasn't sure if she had a problem with him talking to her son, but she glanced at him with a pondering smirk that wasn't entirely disapproving before looking down again.

The seat in front of him suddenly leaned back and he looked up in annoyance, shifting his knees.

She scoffed beside him. Then after a moment, elbowed him, "Make him put it back up," she whispered.

He looked over at her in surprise, "It's fine."

"You don't look like you're fine."

"He'll have to put it up soon for take off anyway,"

"Exactly," she argued.

"I'll wait."

"You barely have any leg room as it is with your height."

He was quickly getting annoyed again, "Yeah but your blanket in front of me was fine..."

She glared at him for a long moment, and he felt himself sinking into her angry eyes again. She let out another conceited sigh then reached up and tapped the man's shoulder. "Excuse me sir, that's very rude to put your seat back, can you please put it up again," she said firmly, very much not asking.

"Oh u- um, I thought I was allowed I'm sorry I-"

"He's very tall and it's hard for him to fit as it is, besides it being inconsiderate," she said patronizingly.

"I. O- okay," the spectacled man stuttered.

"Dear you'll have to bring it up for takeoff anyway," his wife said next to him.

He watched the man lift his seat back up and wondered who felt more embarrassed. He simply stared straight ahead in annoyance, catching the woman leaning back again, crossing her arms in satisfaction out of the corner of his eye.

"You're welcome," she sung out quietly.

He clenched his jaw and kept staring at his phone.

"Oh come on. Do you want me to tell him to put it back down?" she asked mockingly.

"No. Just... You didn't have to do that," he said.

"People are too rude these days," she defended stubbornly.

He raised an eyebrow without meeting her eyes, "I agree."

She crossed her arms more tightly, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" she whispered harshly.

"Just mind your own business," he whispered back angrily.

She let out a conceited scoff and turned back to her phone. They sat for a few minutes in uncomfortable silence.

The pilot came on the loud speaker "Good afternoon folks, welcome to flight 528 we'll be taxiing away in just a short moment once the last of bags are all on board. We'll be approximately 3 hours to our destination. We're keeping track of a weather system that might cause a few bumps nearer to the end of the trip but we'll keep you up to date on that. For now just sit back and relax and enjoy the flight."

coax_me
coax_me
375 Followers