How to Overcome a Fear of Flying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally spoke, "Let's sit down."

"Yeah," she whispered breathlessly, and finally their hands released their tight grip on each other.

She slipped over his seat and fell down into hers with another louder swear as the plane tilted to the side quickly and then back again and another loud pang of thunder crashed. He sat down carefully next to her and they buckled back in again. She checked her son who was still asleep.

"I can't believe he's sleeping through this," he said with a nervous chuckle.

"He sleeps through anything once he's out. Actually the shaking and bumping probably helps, almost like he's in the car."

"Right, well that's g-... HOly shit!" He swore and the rest of the people around them shouted and screamed as the plane suddenly pitched to the right.

The whole cabin tilted abnormally and the noise of bags in the overhead sliding and bumping around along with whatever was under the seats mixed with people's frightened voices in a chaos of sound.

She fell against him with the tilt of the plane and he grasped his arm behind her, holding them from falling sideways as he felt her hands grab onto him tightly in fear. The plane finally tilted back to normal, but the shakes continuing almost constantly now.

"Sorry about that folks, we're gonna have to make some harsh maneuvers to try to cope with this storm cell that's growing rapidly here. Please stay seated and buckled in and make sure everything's stowed away safely w-..."

His voice was already sounding much less professional and cut out abruptly as the plane dropped as if it was falling off a cliff. He felt his hair lift up and then just as abruptly they swooped up again, feeling a G-force underneath them. He felt her tits bounce on his hand again and only registered a subconscious pleasure from it as he focused on holding his arm around her strongly. He looked over at her son, only briefly opening his eyes and then dozing off again, drooling against the seat cushion.

He looked at her, tears in her eyes, ruining her mascara, he forced a smile and said, "He really does sleep through anything."

She nodded and gave a nervous laugh, "Yeah," but her mouth was still quivering in a terrified frown.

"You want to pretend we're on a boat again?" he asked.

She nodded, leaning so close to him their faces almost touched. She slid her arm around him as well, the warm softness of her breast and her belly feeling amazing pressed against him. "Yeah. Let's go to our private island." she whispered shakily. The look of reliance she shared with him transformed even more of his adrenaline from helplessness to brave determination.

"Okay," he agreed. "Hell of a storm out here. Luckily I got the best yacht crew around."

"Have you been in a storm like this before?" she asked doubtfully.

"Oh yeah, tons, it can get dicey but we just have to weather it out for a bit," he said, fighting to keep his voice low and steady as the plane shook and tilted a bit.

"We're not going to... capsize are we?" she asked taking longer breaths to calm herself, her breast billowing up against the side of his chest as she did so.

"No, don't worry girl, just hang on tight, we'll make it through," he reassured her.

They both pulled each other closer, his hand wrapped around on her belly under her bosom, and hers wrapped around him, her nails digging into his abs. They slid their other hands in front to lock forearms. The plane suddenly tilted violently again to the side, now to the left as she started to fall away from him but they both pulled needfully against each other and he held her against him until it evened out again. There were more exclamations of fear and anger from everyone around them, but they had stayed quiet focusing on holding each other.

"That was a bit of a... bizarre wave," he said, unconvincingly.

She let out a nervous chuckle and shook her head, speaking matter-of-factly, "No it's alright. We're not gonna believe this is a boat."

"Well it's sure as hell not a train," he shrugged.

They opened their eyes. Hers were still moist, but tears weren't streaming down anymore and she looked up with a confidence in him that he couldn't dream of disappointing. "You can think of something else," she said with a brave smile, "Anything."

He gulped and ripped his eyes away from her to think, then suggested, "Well with the way we're tilting and the g-forces... how about a space ship?"

She gave a mocking laugh that an hour ago he would've taken offence to, but she squeezed him tighter and looked up, bringing her face close enough to feel its warmth, "You'd love that wouldn't you," she said. Then flashed him an endearing dimple and ran her hand up his arm to squeeze his bicep. "Okay fine let's do it. I'll be a trekkie for you even if you swear you're not."

He shook his head and chuckled back, "You could rock the hell out one of those unitards."

Her tit bounced against him as she laughed, and their faces nearly touched. He wanted to kiss her but instead she closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder and said, "Where are we going captain?"

He gulped and cleared his throat, "Trying to get back to our home planet, but this solar storm caught us off guard. Asteroids coming out of nowhere too, it's gonna take some wild flying to get around them."

The plane lifted suddenly and dipped again almost on cue.

"Oh!" she said cutely as a few others behind them swore bitterly. "I'm glad we have you at the helm. I watched you ace every flight test at space academy. I couldn't wait to join your crew."

He chuckled, "Well I'm glad to have you on board. I just wish the rest of the crew was as good as you. I mean listen to them, you'd think none have have ever navigated an asteroid field in a solar storm before."

She gave a shaky laugh back but then dug her fingers into him again with a gasp as the plane tilted and shook again. A woman was crying a few rows behind and a murmur of concerned talking and muttered swears surrounded them.

The engines roared again and they tilted downwards, then even more, and more, until it felt like they were dive-bombing. They both opened their eyes and shared a look of silent fear as a noise of frightened voices echoed around them and then the plane tilted back up but not entirely. Alarm bells were sounding around them.

The stewardess suddenly burst out of the cabin and closed the door, scrambling to the intercom. "Ladies and gentleman the captain has informed me that we are going to have to make an emergency landing, please stay seated with your belts securely fashioned. If we lose cabin pressure remember to put your own oxygen mask on first, and in the event o-OOH!" She lurched to the side and slammed against the bathroom door. She left the intercom dangling as she fell to the ground and crawled to her own seat near the door and strapped into her seat belt with tears in her eyes.

They looked back at each other seeming to read each other's minds. The look of terror on the stewardess' face made everything suddenly far too real.

The intercom buzzed again, a different voice, but no less nervous and unsure, "Ladies and gentleman this is your first officer, the captain and I are doing our best to get us down to the ground safely. We believe we can make it to the nearest runway in a smaller airport that'll be a couple hours north of our destination. Please familiarize yourselves with the locations of the emergency exits again, and hang on tight, this is gonna be a rough one."

They looked at each other in a surreal tension as a cacophony of voices swelled around them, but they stayed silent. They held each other tightly frozen in disbelief. Exclamations of "we're going to die!" and sobs of hopelessness from the other passengers gave voice to the reality of the situation that they absorbed silently, sinking into each others eyes.

His voice croaked, "Do you still want me to pretend-..."

She shook her head and actually gave a small smile through her trembling fear, "No, it's okay. You don't have to. Just... don't let me go," she pleaded, looking up at him with beautiful doe-eyed need.

He tightened his arms around her as she did the same, he flexed his muscles to fend off his own trembling terror, yet he felt it was somehow something he could confidently face... for her.

"I won't," he promised her. "No matter what."

He didn't know who moved first, but as soon as they felt each other leaning forward, they both accelerated towards each other and met in a passionate kiss.

Her soft delicious lips mashed against him. Their hands slid up to their necks to pull closer and their mouths opened as he felt a soft moan escape from her. She eventually shoved her tongue in his mouth, trembling along with the shaking of the plane. He breathed in her scent heavily and massaged her soft hip and warm neck.

He felt like their lips would never part again, but suddenly the plane jolted and tilted and forced them away from each other. Panting desperate breaths filled the space between their disbelieving faces for a few seconds before they lunged at each other again, kissing with even fiercer passion. His cock swelled furiously against his pants and he wanted to reach down and rearrange himself, but suddenly her hand was there instead. She exhaled against him as she felt his erection through the fabric and stroked him boldly. He slid his hand off her neck, down her shoulder, caressing down her chest until he cupped one of her massive tits and squeezed. It felt so huge and soft, and even through the sweater he was sure it was the best he'd ever laid hands on.

She broke the kiss and gave him an approving smile with their faces still pressed against each other. She almost moved her hand under his belt, but they both seemed to remember where they were and took a look around. He saw that no one was paying attention to them, too wrapped up in their own terror, either frozen, crying or praying, the odd one still shouting out occasionally.

She pointed at his feet, "Get the blanket," she demanded excitedly.

He complied quickly, reaching down and bringing it up to unfurl as she helped him cover them up. Once it was wrapped over them both, covering them from their shoulders down. She wasted no time setting her hands to work again.

She pressed a ravenous snarling moan of her lips against his gritted teeth as her hands attacked his belt and he squeezed her tit again with one hand and sunk his fingers into her ass with the other.

"Take off my bra," she ordered him impatiently.

He instantly reached under the back of her sweater and quickly worked the clips away, feeling it fall free. He slid his other hand up the front of her shirt along the soft roll of her belly, groaning in anticipation. They both gave an open mouth moan silenced by another passionate kiss on the instant that her hand slid under his open pants and grasped his bare cock, and his long fingers pressed into the immense sweating skin of her breast.

Their tongues mingled sloppily as she she stroked, and worked his cock to free it completely from his underwear and pants. Her hand was like a dream, expertly sliding over his shaft and balls. Tickling and squeezing and caressing, already better than any other girl's hands he had experienced before.

He kept sinking his fingers into the cushy flesh of her tits while his other hand slid under her yoga pants and squeezed her ass hungrily. He couldn't even decide which felt better, but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything happening around them; only about enjoying how amazing she felt.

She kissed over his cheek and pressed her wet lips to his ear, "Do you like that?" she asked, seeming to have no doubt of the answer.

"Oh my God I love it," he whispered back.

"Yeah?... Do my tits feel good?" she asked.

"So good," he agreed.

"You wanted to squeeze them for a while I think," she teased, and he felt her smile as she kissed him.

"Yeah," he admitted. "Your ass is what I wanted first though."

She let out a small surprised gasp and a husky giggle as she flitted a smokey glare up at him and kissed his neck as she pumped his cock harder. She kissed up his jaw and breathed heavily into his ear again.

"You, my man, are more than I expected," she purred. "I already wanted to fuck you, but oh my GOD, your cock feels so fucking delicious, I want it inside me so bad," she whispered and they moaned together as she squeezed his raging erection down to the base and he squeezed her ass. She continued, "But I guess I'll just have to settle for your fingers inside me for now."

She broke away slightly and he looked down to see her raise a sexy eyebrow up and he finally clued in to what she had just requested. He moved his hand off her tit and between her legs.

She moaned but nuzzled into his ear and said, "No, do it from the other side," and tilted her hips back to help him.

His other hand was already under her stretchy yoga pants feasting on her ass but he stretched more to slide underneath, bending his wrist to eventually find her sopping wet nether regions.

"Ohh, fuck yeah come on," she panted against him rotating her hips again and lifting herself a little to help him.

His fingers slid over her wet fleshy lips as she breathed needfully against his ear, she shook in anticipation as he slid forward and heard her let out a high pitched grunt twisting her hips again to help him as he finally penetrated her. She let go of his cock to dig her nails into his thigh as she moaned again. Then slid over his groin and grabbed his cock with renewed passion and started pumping him harder. He extended his fingers and twisted his wrist to invade her further, spurred on by her quiet but intense moaning whispers that swelled his cock to new-found aching rigidity.

The plane jolted and they felt their bodies lift and then push back down into the seats and she groaned as the movement drove his fingers into her further.

She ran her fingers deftly over the precum dripping off the end of his cock, tantalizing every inch of his manhood with her skilled hands. He kissed her neck passionately, kneading his hand over every inch of her tits greedily, sliding his fingers around her hard nipples.

The plane lurched again to the side this time and the blanket almost fell off them. They used their free hands to save it and tuck it behind their shoulders again. They looked around as he continued to finger her and she stroked his cock, thankfully no one was paying attention to them, but they seemed to both realize they needed to keep their passion below the blanket.

They set their hands to work more deliberately again, but above the blanket they simply held their foreheads together and traded light kisses as they breathed through their pleasure, appearing only like a couple snuggling in support. She instructed him to push deeper, giving him moaning whispered praise when he found the best spots with his exploring fingers. He knew she could probably make him cum any minute with her divine hands but she seemed to know it and hold back just enough with her stroking and caressing to keep him only most of the way to his peak and no further.

"Flight crew prepare for landing" a flat voice sounded over the intercom.

The people around them all had faces stricken with fear, either loudly or silently, shuddering helplessly in the face of death. Their shuddering beneath the blanket was of an altogether different type. Their hot sweating bodies pulsed with a raging pleasure as they worshipped each other with their hands. She slid her fingers up his abs and over his pecs hungrily and even squeezed his ass whispering that she loved it too. He could have squeezed her miraculous tits all day but he dropped his hand down and worked his fingers under the front of her yoga pants. She opened her eyes to give him lustful stare and she nodded, spreading her legs to help him, and rolled her eyes back and opened her mouth in confirmation that he had found her clit.

"Oh fuck yeah, come on baby," she rasped in his ear. "That's it you're gonna make me -AH!" she exclaimed suddenly and bit down lightly on his ear as the plane shook and moved his fingers with it.

He grunted into her ear and thrust his hips up into her hand as she worked his cock like a sorceress.

Her voice shook but she spoke more deliberately, "Let me know when you're gonna cum baby, okay?"

He nodded, hearing 'when' instead of 'if' confirming the inevitable and feeling hornier for it. "Yeah. You've been getting me really close," he whispered back.

She giggled and moaned, "Mmmm yeah I know I've been feeling you and I've been tryin' to be careful, but you're driving me so fucking crazy right now I might not hold back, uuugghh GOD you're making re-eally close."

They rested their foreheads against each other sharing their hot panting breaths. He hoped that to any others they'd look like they were just holding each other in fear under the blanket, but he honestly didn't care. The plane jostled again and shook in it's descent.

"Ah! Ah, oh my God I LOVE turbulence now," she said, and they opened their eyes to share a laugh as she wiggled her hips and ground her pussy against his fingers with the vibrations of the plane.

He pecked her an affectionate kiss and worked his hands with a driving purpose loving every response her body and voice gave him in his pursuit.

"I don't care if we die," she breathed with a shudder, "I don't care if we crash and burn. If I go with a strangers big juicy cock in my hands. With a young stud finger-fucking my brains out, oh my GOD," she whispered hoarsely as he groaned with her, their fingers straining with intensely at her words.

"I don't care either," he said honestly, "I'll die happy. Getting to feel up a woman as sexy as you. Cumming from your hands that.. ugh... hnngg... like a goddess."

She gasped and opened her eyes wide and her mouth wider, panting against him in delirious agonizing lust and kissed him more passionately then he'd ever known was possible. The plane shook and lurched but they attacked each other with their mouths and hands as if a fiery inferno was the only thing that could possibly rip them apart.

She drove herself down onto his fingers and let out high pitched squeals into his mouth as the plane's engines roared, a crack of loud thunder sounded from a flash of lightning that seemed like it almost hit the plane. The cabin rocked wildly, angling side to side seeming completely out of control, as people screamed, shouted and cried around them.

Suddenly the wheels touched ground. The plane bumped clumsily against the earth and back up again.

The force of it drove her down on to his fingers harder, and suddenly her whole body stiffened and she let go of his cock to dig her nails into his ass and thigh.

It bounced again, harder, off of the runway.

The people around them let out screams and so did she, shaking in his arms at the thrust of his fingers from the bounce of the plane as he kept rubbing her clit diligently. She pulled her lips off of his face to bite on to his shoulder.

The plane made one last bounce, with a violent shake, but the wheels finally stuck.

Shouts and cries from the other passengers almost drowned out the sound, but it was like music to his ears when he heard her let out a violent moan and cum wildly on his fingers as she melted in his arms. She drooled on to his shoulder around her teeth that gnawed passionately on his neck muscles and her body wracked in heavy throes of pleasure as she soaked his fingers.

As the plane's engines roared to decelerate, the plane lurching crookedly for a hair-raising second, her hands went wild grabbing his cock again and jerking him off in a desperate unrestrained determination to make him cum with her. The force of the stopping plane pushed him forward harder into the pleasure of her hand and he felt himself pushed over the edge, bucking into her and lifting his hand from her crotch to squeeze her arm in warning.