How to Overcome a Fear of Flying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah come on baby, cum for me," her sultry hoarse voice whispered desperately in his ear, still in the aftershocks of her own orgasm, as she pumped him hard down to his base and balled up the blanket around his cock head with her other hand.

Her words triggered his body like a bomb and he did as she commanded.

He came hard and intense, the pleasure of her hand and her body jolting through him as if the lightning outside had struck him. He reached up and squeezed her tit, groaning at the same time he shot a massive load of cum into her blanket. Again and again, he squeezed that succulent soft massive flesh along with each spasm of his cock in the divine grasp of her amazing hands. He let out desperate breaths into her hair, sucking in it's beautiful smell. His body was rigid and flexing motionless in a fury of lust, while her soft embrace eased him with caring encouraging whispers down the slope of his orgasm until with one last jolt of cum he was finished.

Applause sounded from the people around him, with cheers and sighs of relief from others as the plane finally decelerated completely and continued in a slow comfortable roll.

He kept worshipping her breast with his hand while she peppered tender kisses on his neck. He kissed down her hair and forehead, coming face to face with her again as his cock gradually softened, still twitching in aftershocks in her hand, and her pussy continued in slow wet appreciative gyrations on his. She looked at him with a smokey satisfied gaze and they both let out a short laugh and kissed deeply, breaking off to smile in satisfaction and then trading smaller kisses again and again.

Finally she glanced down, "Can you um... help me out."

He sighed and took his hands out of her pants to hold that bunched up part of the blanket and the load it contained, while she fixed her bra and sweater under her side of the blanket. She took it from him, keeping it strategically over top of him while he fixed his pants until finally wrapping the whole thing up into a ball and shoving it under the seat again.

"Well folks, we made it," the captain announced over the intercom, "Thanks for braving that storm with us, but we are safely on the ground now, please keep your seatbelts fastened until we're stopped at the terminal.

The people in the cabin clapped again and a few cheers sounded again, including from the stewardess who seemed to be laughing half-embarrassed, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Mommy?" her son groggily asked sitting up. "Why were people clapping?"

She gave him a tender smile and reassured him, "They were clapping for the pilot, for landing the plane."

"Oh... we landed already?" he asked, confused.

"Yeah, sleepy-head," she giggled,

"Why do they clap for him though, isn't that what he always does?"

"Well, there was a storm and this was a really hard and scary landing," she explained.

The kid looked past his mother over to him, obviously not believing her.

He confirmed, "Yeah man, it was a pretty crazy storm, lightning and everything. We had to land somewhere else."

"Were you scared?" the boy asked his mom, looking concerned for her all of a sudden.

She gave a loving giggle again, "Yeah I was a little, but I got through it, with a little help."

They settled back in their seats and her hand was immediately in his, rubbing and caressing affectionately as they rolled back to whatever airport terminal in whatever city they had ended up in.

The pilot eventually announced where they were. A smaller city about 2 hours outside of where they were supposed to go. It was going to be a 'bit of a wait' before they could go into the terminal.

They didn't mind. She rested her head on his shoulder and he breathed in her hair, sharing caresses of their hands and occasionally over their thighs. They sat there, silently basking in their shared endorphins. Every few minutes she would look up with a wordless tender gaze and they would share a small kiss before she nuzzled back on his shoulder again. They hadn't died, but it still felt like he'd gone to heaven.

Finally she begrudgingly lifted her head off his shoulder and said she should give her sister a call. He cleared his throat and sat up straighter, coming back to reality completely again.

He listened to her have an excited conversation with her sister, about the flight and the storm, reassuring her that she was okay, and insisting that she didn't need her to drive all the way out here, as long as she could find a hotel, and that she'd rent a car in the morning to make it the rest of the way there. He considered it and decided he would tell his friend the same thing, though the cost of it nagged in his mind. He wasn't even sure if his friend had a car right now, so it might be his only option.

She ended the call with a sigh that seemed more satisfied than annoyed, then relaxed back into her chair, resting her soft shoulder against his and finally looking over at him silently.

"Want to watch something? We can share my earbuds," she suggested, holding up her phone.

"Yeah we might be waiting a while, so sure," he agreed with a shrug.

She opened her app and started to scroll through, "Let's see if we can agree on something to watch," she said, seeming to have an implication behind the words.

He chuckled, "Yeah we might have a bit different tastes."

She sighed and shrugged, "We don't have to like ALL the same things, honestly it'd be weird if we did."

He gave an amused smile and agreed, "Yeah I guess that's true,"

She flashed him a tight-lipped dimple and continued scrolling through. He pointed out a suggestion and she turned and gave him an exaggerated eye roll that he might have been offended at a few hours before, but he simply chuckled and said, "Sheesh, fine," and they exchanged a couple playful elbows and she let her mouth curve up into a smirk.

She made a couple suggestions, that he almost agreed to but she read the discomfort on his face and shoved him with a frown, "Just say I'm lame. Just say it, you're clearly thinking it."

He gave a cautious smile, "YOU'RE not lame."

She squinted and put her hand on her hip in a snobbish frown, not believing his words.

"Just... your SUGGESTION is lame," he said with his tongue literally in his cheek.

She let out a laugh despite herself and he caught her hands before she could shove him again.

He laughed, "Really really lame," as he held her wrists while she resisted cutely.

She escaped and tickled his abs, finally letting up as he forced her hands away snickering. Their hands slowly relaxed and stayed touching though as her angry frown belied the playfulness behind it with a smirk as they kept looking through the shows.

By the time they settled on a cooking show, their fingers were intertwined. As it started she looked over at him, that gorgeous calculating stare making his chest swell, and melt again as she pecked him a satisfied kiss and relaxed again.

Less than 5 minutes into the show though, the stewardess announced they were finally ready to get off the plane.

They gathered up their things. He took their luggage down from the overhead and gestured doubtfully with the blanket, whether to put it back in her bag.

"Nope, that's yours now," she said with a mocking grin.

He held it in a ball and let her walk ahead of him. It was slow waiting for everyone ahead of them, and he smiled as she gradually backed up until she was pressed against him. She deliberately pushed her ass against his groin, leaned back against his chest and they let out a satisfied sigh as he slid his hand around her hip to hold her against him.

She leaned back on his shoulder and craned her neck to look up at him. She flexed her ass against him and gave him a playful sultry smile. He grabbed her hip a little harder and smiled back, leaning down to peck her a kiss.

His cock was responding quickly but he felt no shame this time as her ass grinded into him and his manhood throbbed hard against the soft flesh.

She looked up at him again and stretched to speak closer to his ear.

"Now that's kind of a familiar feeling..." she whispered with an implicating tone.

He suddenly looked down at her with surprise and embarrassment for a split second, but gave a red-faced smile as he saw her giggling silently and bouncing her ass back into him playfully.

They finally walked forward and he rearranged himself and settled down as they exited the plane, back into the real world.

...

CHARGE you stupid fucker. He silently complained at his phone as he stood next to the counter where he'd found a power outlet. It WAS charging, but slowly, and couldn't quite turn on yet.

The crowd mingled around the undersized airport. It had a coffeeshop that had thankfully decided to remain open longer than it was scheduled to, and a small gift shop but not much else. He was alone now, after she had taken her son to use the washroom. He had gone to fetch his luggage off the carousel and had looked around wondering whether to wait for her, but decided charging his phone was obviously more important.

The stewardess had announced that they were arranging a bus to drive them to the other airport tonight, though there would be a two hour wait for it. It was already after 11 o'clock, but he figured that was his best and cheapest option. He would be low on sleep for the interview tomorrow, but at least he'd get there. He looked around again, worried she'd left without saying goodbye, and trying to decide if he should feel stupid for feeling regretful if she had.

How did all of that actually fucking happen? He thought. It seemed now like he had woken up from a dream, but one that he wanted more than anything to fall asleep and experience again....and again.

His heart surprised him with how high it leaped in his chest when he finally saw her and waved, and she gave a gorgeous relieved smile waving back and walking over.

"I needed to find an outlet for my phone," he explained quickly, seeing her already pointing her finger at him in accusation.

She sighed and put her hands on her hips, begrudgingly accepting his excuse, "Okay... God, I would have been SO pissed if you had the gall to just up and leave."

He shook his head and smiled, "No way. Not without saying goodbye at least," he reassured her.

She squinted her eyes doubtfully but gave a sly smile.

He continued, "So anyway I don't know if you heard that announcement? They're getting a bus for us. It'll be a couple hours but-"

She shook her head dismissively, "No. I'm not taking a bus." She held on to her son who was swinging her hand around in boredom. "I already found us a decent hotel here, and we can rent a car in the morning and head out then."

"Oh," he said, disappointed after already picturing them snuggling on the bus. "Um, okay, well, look it was amazing um, meeting you and getting to know you," he glanced at her son who was drowsily staring at the high ceiling and the advertisements on the walls, oblivious to them. "Maybe we can get together again sometime, if you want. I..." he stopped when he saw her face darken into her annoyed frown again, and her hand placed on the wide smooth contour of her hip.

She took a step forward though, standing extremely close to him, and clarified, "No I said... I found US a hotel, and WE can rent a car and drive out in the morning."

He realized what she was saying and his eyebrows raised in surprise. "Oh... I-"

"What time's your interview tomorrow?" she asked doubtfully.

"One o'clock," he said.

"Easy peasy then," she said in relief. She saw him hesitate and continued, "I already called and booked the hotel. Two adjoining rooms."

He sunk into her seductive gaze as she stepped toward him and her soft hand caressed his lower abs.

"So don't worry about the money, I got it covered," she reassured him, with a confident smile.

He chuckled, "Are you trying to be my sugar-momma?"

She gave a husky giggle back, "If you want me to be... for now, until you land that sweet job I know you're gonna get. Consider it a gamble. Or, an investment. I've made worse."

She stepped forward again and her wide deliciously soft bosom pressed against his pecs and she audaciously reached around to grab his ass, looking up at him with bedroom eyes.

"Come on, you already know he sleeps through... anything," she purred.

He glanced back at her son who was now counting the pattern of the floor tiles.

He looked away, trying to make himself think twice but he knew what he wanted. She seemed to read his mind and squeezed him tighter, digging her nails in.

"Don't you dare. Don't you dare get on that bus," she said raising an eyebrow and smiling with anticipation.

"Okay," he finally looked back down at her and nodded, returning the favour and grabbing her ass as well. His fingers sunk into their perfect round flesh and he felt like he never wanted to let go.

"Yeah?" she said, with a laugh of relief like she hadn't actually been as confident as she seemed, then wiggled her ass happily in his hands and flashed him an endearing pudgy dimple that reeled him in to a kiss that he had no chance of resisting.

He finally released himself from her delicious lips and reassured her, "Yeah. Let's go. Except..." He chuckled, having realized something not long before. "You need to tell me one thing first though."

She froze in uncertainty. "What?"

He smiled, "What's your name?"

She burst into laughter and they kept holding each other as her body bounced softly into him. She looked up at him with that beautiful smokey, mischievous smile.

"It's..."

*******

The End