How to Pay Your College Loans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara inhaled, and then responded on an exhale. "Okay..." She breathed deeply again, and then started taking her clothes off. She hadn't gotten naked in front of another person, let alone two people, in a very long time. And these were people she hardly knew — in fact, she didn't even know anything about them other than whatever she could assume based on appearances.

She started with her shirt, and then her pants. Her body wasn't beautiful — it was chubby in some places and she had acne scars around it — but it wasn't particularly bad either. Her breasts and ass weren't gorgeous, but they were passable. She hadn't shaved in a few days either, which was obvious when she hesitantly took off her panties and bra.

The two Dommes examined her closely. Clara couldn't tell by their eyes if they were being judgmental or admiring her body; yet, their strong gaze felt searing, as if they were burning into her skin.

Clara's embarrassment increased tenfold when the business lady grabbed a fistful of her hair and began playing with it; or rather, she was pulling Clara's hair around in a million different directions, as if seeing how pliable she could be. Clara bit her lip to avoid yelping out in pain or surprise. However, she failed to do that for very long as the royal lady began examining her in other ways. She slid her hands up and down Clara's body, not particularly stopping on any particular spot. And yet, Clara couldn't help but gasp from the unfamiliar, cold touch when she reached her breasts, thighs, ass.

"You could do with some makeup and working out, but, I like what I see," the royal lady grinned as she went back to Clara's front. Clara inhaled and held her breath as the royal lady reached down towards her crotch and began fingering her very, very lightly. Clara gasped out in surprise, the tickling sensation taking her aback and almost making her legs give out.

All the while, the other lady was still playing with her hair, getting increasingly rougher. At one point, she pulled Clara's head back far enough to expose her neck nice and clear. Leaning in, she began to kiss Clara's neck. Clara was surprised to see how soft she was being at first, only for her to get rougher and begin biting. If Clara wasn't already gasping out in surprise from all the touching, then she was now, except in pain. As the business lady lifted up, she left a big, dark purple mark on Clara's neck — right where everyone could see it, unfortunately for her.

And then she began biting again. Only this time, the royal lady turned her gentle flicking of Clara's clit into a rougher fingering, pushing her fingers into Clara's junk and moving them wildly. Clara could feel her legs beginning to give out — not only that, she was very quickly getting wetter and wetter, also feeling her cunt twitch against her fingers. Feeling completely debased and embarrassed, Clara's body gave out and she fell back down into the sofa.

She expected the two ladies to be mad, or scold her. Instead, they both laughed together at Clara, which honestly might have been worse.

"Look at you," the royal lady cooed. "So weak and hapless... like a lost puppy tied to a bench on a rainy beach. I haven't seen anything so cute and pathetic in a long, long time."

"You're completely correct, dear. Well, I suppose there's only one thing to do with adorable, wistful girls," her partner added.

"And... um... that is...?" Clara asked, gulping.

"Isn't it obvious?" she cackled. "That's to fuck the life out of them, obviously. Every day. Whenever we want, however we want. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Clara gaped and went silent. She had no idea how to respond.

"What better day to start than today, then?" the other ladies in the room began undressing quickly — their clothes were more elegant and layered than Clara's, so it took them a longer amount of time, leaving Clara in sheer anticipation and anxiety.

The royal lady, when she finished undressing, revealed herself to be a trans woman via showing off her already half-erect cock; the business lady on the other hand just chose to don a strap on, and what Clara decided was a massive one at that. Not that she had a problem with either of those things — the problem was more that she was in no way prepared to get gangbanged by a duo of beautiful older ladies.

"Sweetheart, grab the lube for us," the business lady cooed as her partner complied. She then turned back to Clara to grin at the wide eyed, drooling mess. "You don't have any complaints... do you?"

"I... um, I don't... I wasn't really..." Clara had half the mind to protest, but she couldn't form a coherent sentence. She had realized that simply being in these ladies' presence was draining them mentally. What was she even doing? Why hadn't she run away yet? It wasn't like she had signed any contract yet.

She wasn't listened to, though. The two ladies were already lubing themselves up, and Clara realized she felt a growing sensation in her, a intense heat and a wetness in her cunt. She was excited. She couldn't believe how horny she was, and the fact she could barely think about it didn't help.

The business lady went back over to her and, without asking, spread Clara's legs apart, revealing herself twitching and dripping. As if she wasn't already wet enough, the royal lady dripped some of the lube in her hands and began rubbing it into Clara via more fingering. Clara gasped out again and again, the cool, sticky sensation being vastly unfamiliar to her.

"Look at her. She's so dopey," she laughed. "Can't form a sentence. Turned on by two gorgeous ladies to the point of silence. She really will make a perfect slave."

"Now, now, dear. Let's make sure she passes the test first."

The two got in position; the royal lady stood next to Clara's face with her cock pointed towards her mouth, and the business lady was at her crotch, ready to plunge the strap on deep into her. It seemed to be a strap on with some sort of tube in it that dripped out lube on its own — very, very fancy, in Clara's eyes.

"Are you ready, slut?" one of them asked.

Clara hesitated, and then nodded. There was no going back. She didn't have the energy to, or half the brain to.

"Good. Then get sucking," the royal lady ordered.

Clara bit her lip for a moment, and then opened her mouth to let her in. The royal lady went in slowly, taking her time at first, and then once her cock was nice and warm and erect in Clara's mouth, she didn't wait another minute to start fucking her face. Clara did her best not to gag or choke, and manage her breathing. At the very least, she was delicate, as any queen or member of royalty should be.

The business lady, meanwhile, was completely different. She dove in immediately as she found Clara's hole, not sparing Clara a minute to get comfortable as she began to fuck her. Clara began moaning and groaning into the other lady's dick, both in pain and in pleasure as she did her best not to clamp her teeth down. With her hands, she clutched at the throw blanket on the sofa as she could feel her cunt getting pounded harder and deeper with every thrust.

For a second, the lady with the strap on stopped, giving Clara a moment's reprieve. Unfortunately, that moment didn't last long as she pressed a button on the toy and it began to vibrate deep inside Clara, making her gasp in surprise and let go of the lady's dick in her mouth. For that, her hair was grabbed again roughly and the royal lady growled down at her.

"What are you doing? I didn't tell you to stop," she hissed, and Clara immediately went back to sucking. Her movements became more and more jagged as the vibrations hit her harder, getting to all the right spots in her.

Clara was getting close to the edge. And from the twitching in her mouth and their moans, she could tell her Dommes were getting close as well. She could assume that the woman with the strap also had a connected vibrator in her own cunt that was turning her on the way it was turning Clara on.

She couldn't take it anymore, nor could the other two ladies. The queen came first, dumping her entire load into Clara's mouth with long, thick strands one after another. Clara gagged at both the sudden load in her mouth and the taste as the lady grabbed her hair and dragged her throat to the base of her shaft as she finished inside of her.

The business lady came second, and with her orgasm, she pressed another button that dumped some sort of sticky, warm lube inside Clara's cunt as she delivered a few last thrusts to her. She slowed down considerably, giving Clara the opportunity to have her own orgasm soon after. Clara had masturbated many times in her life, but she never had an orgasm with another person, let alone two people, let alone people whose names she didn't even know.

For her, that sealed the contract. She never knew pleasure like it before. It wasn't a fleeting moment, either; her finish must have lasted at least a minute and a half, alternating between intense and quick and long and drawn out.

With some gasps between the three ladies, Clara's mouth and cunt were pulled out of and the ladies cleaned themself off and began to reclothe themselves. Clara looked at them expectantly, waiting for them to say something; either a comment on how inexperienced Clara was, or how they weren't impressed, but...

"I think we're satisfied," the queen exhaled. "You were quite well and tight, Miss Clara."

Clara wanted to respond with a "thanks", but she was too busy catching her breath from the most intense pleasure she'd had in years.

"Then it's settled." The business lady, once clothed, went over to the desk and grabbed a clipboard with a pen off of it. Clara looked at it curiously as she brought it over; as she thought, it was a short contract. She shoved it into her hands and face.

"Are you ready to sign it?" she asked.

Clara gazed over the contract; or at least, she tried to. Her brain was so clouded, and she couldn't even focus on reading. But she decided, she decided long ago.

Without even taking a moment to read anything, she signed her name on the bottom and dated it.

The ladies smirked at her.

"Welcome to our harem, slave," the queen said. "My name is Diana. It is quite the pleasure."

"I am Jasmine," the business lady introduced herself. "Now that you've signed the contract and you know our names, we're pleased to have you as part of our mansion... and looking forward to everything we'll put you through."

"I... um... yes. I am too," Clara nodded. The weight of what she had done dawned on her.

She was so stupid.

"So, let's give you the grand tour of the mansion and the breakdown of your responsibilities and lack of rights; shall we?"

12