How To Rekindle That Spark?

Story Info
Brother-in-law Gives His Elder Brother's Wife Tips.
750 words
3.5
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Priya Bhabhi, is everything fine? I see you lost in thoughts these days."

"Kamal Devar Ji, thanks for noticing my predicament. I am in need of help."

"Feel free. Is it about?"

"Well, it is about a taboo topic."

"A taboo topic. Such as?"

"Your Bhaiya seems to have lost interest in me."

"Lost interest in you. What makes you say that? Bhabhi, you are so hot. Bhaiya is so possessive about you. No. It cannot be true."

"It is true. He left for New Delhi a week ago. In a week how many times has he called or messaged? Can you guess?"

"Minimum 250 times."

"Wrong. Not even once."

"It is a business trip. Bhaiya must be busy."

"You called me hot a while ago, didn't you?"

"You are indeed hot, Bhabhi."

"It's a rhetorical question. If you were married to a hot woman like me, would you go to New Delhi without me?"

"No. Had I been married to a woman as gorgeous as you,I wouldn't step out of my bedroom, let alone go all the way to New Delhi."

"Then tell me. What must I do to rekindle that spark between your bhaiya and me? I know that you have been close to him. Give me some ideas. I want my handsome back. I miss him a lot."

"My bhaiya is a man of letters. He loves written words more than spoken ones. Pen down an emotional letter describing all your feelings. That will not only rekindle that spark but also he will cherish that letter forever."

"It is too good to hear. Help me please. Should I send this letter via WhatsApp or email?"

"Any whichever you like."

"Compose it for me, will you?"

"Sure. Why not? Anything for my sexy Bhabhi."

My Sweetheart Vicky,

You know what. Your Hard cock. My Tight Pussy. Your Throbbing Dick. My Dripping Wet Cunt. They are a match made in heaven.

When your palms rest on my big boobs, I feel an electric sensation between my legs. When your lips suckle my erect nipples, I notice your nine inch dick standing erect. When I spread my legs, you love to surprise me by burying your head between my legs instead of shoving your ramrod straight manhood up and down my hungry love hole.

My pussy is always wet for your cock.

My nipples are always aching for your tongue. The way you bite them with love is so enchanting that my whole body begins to crave for your love bites.

When I ride your cock, you love to play with my boobs that are bouncing up and down.

Being a self-centered woman that I am, I want your hands to caress my well rounded buttocks. When your hands are caressing my buttocks, I want them on my boobs.

How I wish you had four hands instead of two so that simultaneously these hands could massage my boobs and buttocks even as I was riding your long dick royally with the sounds of our moans mixing unabashedly.

To fuck you is so fulfilling. Your amazingly energetic dick that never gets tired keeps my lust ever growing. Every climax makes me want more. I know that I am being greedy here. But your dick is to be blamed.

That said, I know that my tight pussy that you like cleanly shaven gives you surreal pleasure. You love the way I let out moans. The way my long nails dig into your back and leave scratch marks all over brings a satisfying smile on your face.

Everything about our love making is so goofy yet so special. Every thrust. Every push. Every moan. Every session of heavy panting. The way you part my puffy pussy lips with your fingers. The way you caress my clit. The eagerness to give me pleasure. Your condom covered dick. My boobs underneath your palms. I cherish everything that you do for me and our sacred ritual of lovemaking. I want everything to last forever, my fuck machine. Please have mercy and allow your rock solid dick to explore my tight pussy. Waiting eagerly.

Yours.

**

Next time when Bhabhi and Devar met, Bhabhi's face was glowing. Bhaiya was unable to take his eyes off Bhabhi. Had Devar not been around, Bhaiya would have loved a quickie right there. Their amazing chemistry was there for all to see. Bhabhi was ever grateful to her Devar for composing that erotic letter that won her her husband back.

**