All Comments on 'How to Save the Planet 02'

by Scribblescratch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Wow

Talk about being fatalistic, Justine just gave up. I thought it would be one of the others, I can understand that she has never really had to deal with hardships, but to lay down and just accept that things are going to end.

It slightly ticked me off, that is some good writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Climate change by man is a very stupid theory for stupid people and those that wish to control them.

You do not understand science if you still believe the made up bs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good chapter and writing, but don't feel obligated to make it a Fap piece..much rather have a good story anytime. Mindless 'action' stories are a penny a dozen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is somewhat soul crushing considering she has/had someone she could clearly talk with. Why do people seldom stop and reverse the situation before they make a huge decision. How would she feel if he pulled that ditching crap on her for something that was upsetting to him. Thoughtless and selfish which usually tells you that you would have been bailed on for whatever reason they found strong enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous