How to Save the Planet 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God," I groaned, feeling my spent and softening cock try to twitch at the sight. "I never knew you were such a freak."

She laughed again. "Now you do," she said, settling back in place with a rustle from the sleeping bag. She made no move to get dressed, and after a moment's thought, neither did I. Solitary as our exertions had been, we'd managed to warm the tent up quite a bit.

As my breathing slowed and the chill of the night started to creep back in, I thought. Justine was gone. Our relationship was over. And whatever Kate and I had just shared had felt incredible, electric and passionate even as we kept a distance between us in the dark. I still couldn't quite make sense of how I felt about it all. My hormones wanted one thing, but as I lay there in the clarity that comes after orgasm, I couldn't decide what was right.

"Kate," I said at last, wondering if she was even still awake.

"Mmm?"

"That was..."

"Fun," she suggested.

"Way more than that," I admitted.

"But?"

I sighed. "I guess I wonder what's next."

"Mmm." There was a pause. "I liked it," she said at last.

I smiled. "Yeah, we've been over that part."

She chuckled, just a little. "You said it was too soon after Justine."

"Not too soon for that," I said, not sure if I meant it. Not sure if I wanted to add that she'd been right, that we could have done more. That we should have done more.

"Good," she said, sounding pleased. Her voice turned a little more serious. "Alex... you were probably right. And for me too."

"Oh," I said. She'd decided for me. Was I glad?

"Rosemary and I weren't together, exactly, but... there was something. It's probably too soon for me to get into anything else, too."

"Yeah," I said. "Okay, good."

"And especially with everything going on." I thought I heard a note of regret in Kate's voice. "She and I can't avoid each other right now. Better to wait."

"Better that way," I agreed.

Kate turned my way. I saw that little gleam of starlight where her eyes must be. "Maybe someday," she murmured, and her voice was a smoldering promise.

I smiled. I reached across the little space between us, found her hand, and squeezed. We stayed that way for a minute or two, and then I rolled over, pulled up my underwear, and drifted off to a deep, dreamless sleep.