How to Save Your GPA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber spit in her palm, meeting the professor's eyes as she wrapped her hand around his cock. She stroked his length, taking her time. The professor slid the fingers of one hand through her hair, grasping the base of her neck. The action forced her to tilt her chin, looking up at him and anticipation of what he wanted from her.

"Are you a tease, Amber?"

His voice was deep, guttural, letting her feel just how much he needed his release. She shook her head, short movements that were the only kind his tight hold allowed her.

"Then be a good girl and suck my cock before I make you."

It was a warning and a request all wrapped into one, giving her the chance to take control even though only one of them held any power and it was not her. She nodded once again, leaning forward on her knees but he pulled her back by the nape of her neck, his blunt nails grazing her skin.

"Use your words."

"Y-yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

He kept his hand around her neck, his thumb rewarding her with a soft sweep of her neck. Amber couldn't help but squirm in her place, the throbbing of her pussy growing an exponential amount at his last words. She wanted to touch herself, knowing that it would only take the barest of contacts to send her over the edge. However, she was smart enough to know that it would not please the professor. Her job was to keep him satisfied and she was determined to do so before she gave herself any kind of satisfaction.

She kept her hand wrapped around his base, parting her lips to take his head in her mouth. Her tongue twirled around the smooth skin, collecting the layer of pre-cum that coated it. She was hungry for every drop, closing her eyes as she allowed the taste to overwhelm her senses. A sharp tug on her hair reminded her to keep going, a silent warning. She took in half an inch more, tongue following the path her lips opened to quickly conquer the newly discovered skin. Slowly, she began to bob her head up and down, adding inch after inch until he hit the back of her throat. Her hand covered the sections she could not fit in her mouth, having barely reached half of his full length. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked in, working in tandem with her palm to stroke his cock. Amber felt like her lips would split open, her determination to make this man happy winning over the burning sensation in her lungs. In an attempt to test her limits, she sank down further than she ever had, and quickly realised her mistake. Resisting the urge to choke, she quickly drew back and took a deep breath, saliva dripping from the corners of her lips.

"Did I say you could stop?"

Her eyes moved upwards to meet his, mouth falling open.

"I, I can't, it's too big."

"You can and you will. Now part those lips wide for me, hands behind your back and keep them there until I say otherwise. You just need someone to teach you and I'm an excellent teacher."

Amber followed his orders without even thinking about it, fully under the spell of the man currently stroking his own cock while waiting for her to get in position. She decided this was the most erotic sight she had ever seen, his muscles rippling with every movement and his stormy eyes focused only on her. The second she placed her hands behind her back, lacing her fingers together, and tilted her chin up to present her mouth to the professor, he grasped the back of her head to thrust his cock down her throat. He did not give her any warning or wait for her to get adjusted to the size, showing his erection into her lips until every inch was swallowed by her throat.

She let out a yelp, muffled by his cock and her hands moved forward on instinct to grasp his hips, a weak attempt at finding something to draw power from. The action only served to make him angry and he drew his hips back, pulling her up by her hair until she stood in front of him.

"I asked two things of you and you already failed at one. Did I tell you to move your hands? Did I give you permission?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"Sorry doesn't cut it anymore, Miss Jordan. Take off your panties."

"I - What?"

"Take. It. Off."

He punctuated each word by wrapping her hair around his hand, tight enough to bring tears to the backs of her eyes. Nodding rapidly, she took off her panties from under her skirt with shaking hands. The black material was soaked through and she had to peel it off her skin to remove it. He extended his free hand out, accepting the small scrap of clothing she placed on his palm.

"Hands behind your back."

She obeyed, her heart pounding to see what his intentions were. Without her panties in place, she could feel her arousal drip down her thighs. The professor let go of her hair, raising one finger to motion for her to turn around. He used her wet underwear to tie her wrists together, the elastic material proving to be the perfect binder for the occasion.

"If you can't follow my orders, I will make sure you have no other choice."

He pulled her closed by her new bindings and stood with his chest flush against her back, the words whispered into her ear. One of his hands rested on her hip while the other slid down her body, pushing up her skirt and using two fingers to gather her juices. He lifted those two digits to her lips, gently whispering for her to open up. Amber parted her lips enough for his fingers to slide through, feeding Amber her own arousal. Her tongue brushed over every inch of skin in her mouth, revelling in the way his chest rumbled with pleasure behind her.

"Already so wet and I haven't even touched you. Don't worry, Amber, I'll take care of you. After you prove that you can be good for me. Can you do that, hm? Can you suck my cock like a good girl without touching yourself?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Prove it, then."

She kneeled in front of him again, turning to face his body. Her lips parted before her knees hit the ground, waiting for him to push inside. Once again, he did not waste any time before he had his whole length down her throat, holding her head still with a hand tangled in her hair as his hips snapped back and forth mercilessly.

Amber closed her hands into fists, her nails leaving crescent marks on her palm. She could not move, she could not breathe, she could not resist and it felt wonderful. Her lungs burned with the lack of oxygen, the small amount she could inhale from her nose barely enough. Her eyes were closed but tears leaked from her ducts, running down her cheeks until they met the saliva near the corner of her lips. Her chin was soaked with her own spit, sticky and messy. With every thrust of the professor's hips, her throat suffered another hit and she already knew that she would lose her voice by the morning.

"Look at me. I want to see how much you enjoy getting your face fucked."

Her body was eager to obey his every order and her eyelids opened, blinking rapidly in an attempt to fight her instincts to close them back. Amber's eyes met the professor's, watching as his expression shifted to something that resembled absolute satisfaction. She could not even imagine the picture she was painting at that moment but whatever he saw, he clearly enjoyed.

The room was filled with the lewd sounds of her gagging on his cock, her moans that vibrated through his erection and the rough and the masculine sounds he made after thrusting even deeper than the previous one. His eyes never strayed from hers, keeping her gaze locked with his predatory one. Her hips moved, a grinding motion that was completely in vain as there was nothing there to give her the friction she was seeking. The movement caused a corner of his lips to curl up, a smirk that was pure danger.

"Does having my cock in your mouth make you wet, Amber? Do you want it in your tight pussy? Maybe it's my tongue you want, or my fingers. Too bad, you are not getting any of them before you get me to cum in your mouth."

Amber knew that when she moved from her position, she would see a wet spot right where she kneeled. Her pussy begged for attention, his or hers. If her hands were free, she might have risked slipping two fingers between her folds and giving herself a well needed release but she had no choice but to wait until he deemed her worthy of an orgasm.

Truth be told, she enjoyed being told what to do by him. His dominance, the easy way he commanded her and demanded full obedience made him even more irresistible.

The fingers around her hair tensed and tensed until her scalp burned with pain, keeping her head absolutely immobile even against the rough movements of his hips. The sounds of skin hitting skin, his balls slapping her cheeks, joined the symphony echoing through the room.

She heard his moan, the first time he had allowed himself to make such a wild sound, and instantly knew what it meant. The professor was losing his grasp on his control, reaching the climax of the pleasure he so aggressively demanded from her. The previous men, or boys as she would call them after tonight, always warned her before they came into her mouth. Asked her if it was okay, offered to pull out. So kind, so gentle. The professor was none of those things. He did not give her a choice, did not entertain the thought that she might not allow him that opportunity. He wanted it and he took it. Easy as that.

His second hand joined his first behind her head, his thrusts losing their rhythm. He looked wild, uninhibited and this was the visual she would see every time she closed her eyes. His once carefully jelled hair was now messy, curling around the edges. Somewhere in the middle of completely wrecking her throat, he had loosened his tie but his shirt was still buttoned. He hadn't even taken off his pants and his belt buckle was leaving its own bruise on her skin every time his hips moved fast enough to make the metal swing towards her.

The professor came with a loud groan, his thighs tensing as the orgasm took control of his movements. His thrusts never lost their speed, even as his cum filled her mouth. Amber desperately tried to swallow every drop that was given her, not wanting to waste her prize. Despite her best attempts, drops of his seed joined her saliva in leaving trails down her jaw and then her neck until they reached her cleavage.

"Swallow. It. All."

He pumped in and out of her mouth until every last drop was deposited down her throat, his cock softening enough to not make her gag as much anymore. He stood with his cock buried deep in her mouth, breathing loudly as the orgasm slowly left his body. His hands left her first, releasing her hair and then he pulled away his hips. Amber remained frozen in her position on her knees, hands still tied behind her back and lips still parted as wide as they could go. He didn't offer her any help, didn't give her any words of praise, didn't untie the knot around her wrists. Instead, he pulled his underwear and pants up, unzipped them, buckled his belt and looked down at her expectantly.

"I thought I told you to swallow it all."

Reaching down, he slid a finger between her breasts, right where a pool of his cum had gathered. Slowly, taking his time to scrape away every remaining drop, he coated his finger with his cum and brought it up to her lips. Just like he fed Amber her own arousal, he fed her his seed. His finger slid inside her mouth, her tongue instantly twirling around his skin. He pulled it away when he was satisfied, wiping her spit on her cheek.

"Get up, Amber."

She scrambled to stand up, barely gaining her balance with her arms stuck to her sides. True to her previous thought, there was a pool of her arousal on the floor. The professor's eyes followed her gaze, another smirk curling his lips.

"Look who made a mess. Do you want me to take care of you, Amber? Do you want a reward for being such a good little slut for me?"

Amber hesitated before nodding, watching her professor with wide eyes. He crooked a finger, mentioning for her to approach him and she took the steps necessary to close the distance between them. He turned her around with his hands on her shoulders, pressing her back to his front again. One of his arms arm wrapped tightly around her stomach. Soft lips touched her ear, teeth digging into her earlobe lightly. The professor left a barely there kiss on the skin right below her ear, followed by another one on the side of her neck. His free hand slid under her skirt, long fingers wrapping around her right thigh.

"I can smell your arousal from here. Tell me, are you always this wet when you're in my class?"

"Sometimes."

Two fingers slid between her folds with a wet sound, causing her legs to almost fail at holding her up.

"Do you think of me when you're alone in bed? Do you imagine yourself getting ravished by your professor?"

"No."

The lie earned her a slap on her pussy, the sudden pain unexpected enough to make her gasp the but the following pleasure strong enough to transform the sound into a moan half way.

"Yes."

"Good girl."

She preened under his compliment, a smile forming on her lips until he thrust two fingers into her pussy without preamble. The smile melted into lips parted with a loud moan, her head falling back to lean against his shoulder. His fingers pumped in and out of her, a third digit joining within seconds. She already felt full with his three fingers, her pussy stretching around them. She was already on the edge after having her mouth used for his pleasure, her clit swollen and throbbing. Amber's orgasm approached with each thrust of his fingers, her voice getting louder and higher until the moans transform into high-pitched whines. Her body twitched in his embrace, high arm tightening to keep her flush against him with her hands still tied together between them.

He curled his fingers to hit just the right spot, sending stars in front of her eyes. Her muscles tensed, her orgasm building up and up until, in an instant, it was all gone. Her eyes snapped open, her body feeling cold as he drew back his arm and stepped away.

"I - what's wrong?"

She was so close to getting what she ached for but instead of holding her as she came in his arms, the professor calmly walked around his desk to sit on his chair.

"I decided you haven't earned that prize yet. You can stay on my course, for another week. I'll see you next week, same day, same time."

Amber knew that she looked as confused as she felt but the professor was not even looking at her. He had logged into his laptop, reading emails like his cock was not in her mouth minutes ago. She could still feel his fingers in her pussy, her stomach still warm from having his arm around it so tightly.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you were completely fine."

"Then, why did you stop?"

He glanced over at her, his expression infuriatingly neutral.

"You can leave now, Miss Jordan."

She opened her mouth but closed it again when she found nothing to say, feeling confused and exploited but still so incredibly aroused.

"But, my hands."

They were still tied with her own panties, a knot secure enough to prevent her from ever untying it herself.

"I said, you can leave. I have another meeting in fifteen minutes."

Amber struggled with her bindings for a few more seconds until he gave her a look of impatience. She met his eyes, hanging on to the last hope that he would say something else to her but he only glanced at the door pointedly before returning to his screen.

She left his office, having to open the door with her elbows, with her hair completely ruined, panties around her wrists tying them behind her back, thighs sticky with her own arousal and trail marks of her own spit along with her professor's cum down her neck. Amber could barely grasp what had just happened, how she went from going in for a scolding by the professor to knowing how his cum tasted.

By the time she reached her dorm room, she was the topic of conversation of almost half of the campus.

She knew, in the back of her mind, that she should run away. Report him for using her in such a vile way, for exploiting her with the promise of keeping her registered in his class. She knew all this. If any of her friends ever came to her for advice, she wouldn't have even thought twice before telling them to drop the class themselves and make an appointment with the Dean. If she really were a smart girl, she would follow her own advice.

Instead, she took in the wrecked girl looking back at her in the mirror. For the first time, Amber saw a light in her own eyes. It was the spark that he lit in her, the urge to obey his every demand and beg for his attention, the need to earn his praise again and feel his fingers around her hair. She was addicted to the way he dominated her. The thrill of being under his full control, not having the choice to say no or choose what happened to her own body was too exhilarating to give up.

In the end, Amber took out her phone and set a countdown for 6 pm the following Monday, already planning the outfit she would wear for him.

12