How To Say No To Your Boss? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Gwen, you are too kind, do you really think so? Don't you think my breasts are a little too big?" And so saying Kavita lifted her heavy breasts with her hands, highlighting them even more.

Gwen, embarrassed, after a quick glance quickly averted her eyes, confused by that situation.

"N-no, I mean... it's certainly very big... b-but I don't think it's a defect... on the contrary... most guys like big boobs..."

"I already know that... I don't care if boys like them, I want your opinion, I want to know if you like them..."

Gwen felt uncomfortable, even though she didn't quite understand why. There was something in that conversation that troubled her, and she was suddenly intimidated by Kavita's proximity.

Not knowing how to answer, she tried to remain vague: "Well, here... I-I never think about... but it doesn't bother me... I-I find it... beautiful, I think..."

"Thanks Gwen, darling, from you I consider it a great compliment..." Kavita gave her a quick mischievous wink and blew her a kiss with her lips, then, as if realizing that she was making her uncomfortable, she walked away from Gwen's desk.

However, from that day on, as soon as they remained alone, Kavita immediately took off her overcoat, and it also seemed to Gwen that as time passed Kavita's clothes became more and more skimpy and fluttering. She tried not to pay too much attention to it, although Kavita's large breast were impossible not to notice, especially when flaunted with so much freedom, and sometimes she realized that she was distracted by it, that her eyes tended to seek it, and that a strange warmth arose inside her, making her uncomfortable.

Gwen was exhausted by the exhausting rhythms of work to which Kavita subjected her, so that when the weekends finally came she flew to Finn in Boston with an enormous need to recover her energies. She took refuge at home in the arms of her husband in search of comfort, in need of feeling pampered. She basically spent the weekend at home, sleeping and trying to spend as much time as possible with her husband. However, two days pass by very quickly, and time seemed to fly away always leaving her feeling frustrated, because she would need a lot more time to spend with Finn. In fact, between the fatigue she accumulated during the week and the exhaustion of the journey she made to return every weekend, she arrived home in pieces, and she didn't have much energy to devote to her husband. Their social life was affected a lot, given that in those few days they gave priority to being together, neglecting friends and familiars, and even their married life certainly did not benefit from it, since Gwen was always so tired that she had little energy left, both physical and mental, to be dedicated to sex. Gwen was sorry for it, because she knew that Finn suffered, but she arrived really too tired, after four hours on the train, with only a great desire to finally get a good sleep. And she already had to leave on Sunday evening, to make sure she wasn't late on Monday. But Finn, as the good husband he was, seemed to understand and accept that situation willingly, knowing how important that opportunity was for his wife.

Their sexual activity had never been intense, Gwen had never had a wild libido, and especially after the first few years the frequency of their intercourses had waned, and by now they rarely made love more than once a month. Indeed, one of her best friends, Kimberly, who had recently remarried with an afro-american basketball player, with whom, judging by her hot stories, she had a very active sex life, always teased her, claiming that there were two possibilities, or was she frigid or was she a lesbian... Finn was a sweet and attentive lover, but he was also quite habitual, lacking a bit of passion, but Gwenn was fine with that, and even if she didn't always reach orgasm it wasn't a problem, after all what pleased her most was that Finn was satisfied, and she loved him so much that the sexual aspect could take a back seat.

That long-distance life was obviously an unsustainable situation in long run, but for now they had to hold on if Gwen wanted to keep the job, and they considered themselves a solid enough couple to overcome even that difficulty.

During the weekend after her first week of the new job, Finn, curious, one evening asked Gwen about Kavita.

"So, darling, what about your boss... about this Kavita, that's her name, right? Do you like her, is she a good boss?"

"Oh, I would really say yes! It is truly inspiring working with her, she is a terrific, brilliant professional, I feel so lucky that she has chosen me as her assistant!"

"And do you think you get along well? Does she seem to like you?"

"Oh, yes... I think so... she is always very kind and nice, it seems to me that a great feeling is being created between us, you know, being in close contact for so long is very important... we laugh and joke too, and she gives me a lot of compliments... sometimes she almost embarrasses me... I mean, if she were a man it would be almost inappropriate, it would make you jealous... the only problem is that she is very demanding, and has exhausting work rates, she always pushing and working until late..."

"But don't she have a husband too, children, a family to return to in the evening like all normal people?"

"I really think not, you know. I've never asked her directly, but I don't remember her talking about a husband or a boyfriend... indeed, now that you mention it, I've never seen her with a man... on a couple of occasions she finished less late than usual, but I saw that it was a friend of hers who came to pick her up, a colleague maybe, another famous architect probably, even if I didn't recognize that young woman... but don't be too surprised, if you want to reach certain levels you have to sacrifice something, Kavita would certainly not be the first to have given up a more rewarding personal life in the name of the career... and knowing her she seems to me just the type..."

"You know, you really intrigued me, I'd like to see her, to understand what type of person she is... why don't we look for her on Instagram? She surely has a profile..."

"Oh well, I guess so, if it really intrigues you let's try..."

It took a few moments to find Kavita's Instagram profile. As a famous architect, she was followed by thousands of fans. Gwen joined the list of the followers, but the images uploaded were all related to projects that Kavita carried out around the world, and there were none of her own. Finn was not satisfied, for some reason he wanted to know how his wife's boss looked like, so he persisted with Gwen until he convinced her to search for her on Facebook as well. It was a longer search, because looking for Kavita Kellerman showed no results, she had to use another name, or she didn't have Facebook. But as Finn persisted so much, they searched for mutual friendships, and finally found Kavita's Facebook profile. Gwen had in fact looked among the friendships of her colleagues at work, but it seemed that only the young secretary who had welcomed her on her first day had a certain KavLove among her friends. Made suspicious by the initials, Gwen looked for that profile and immediately realized that it was Kavita's private one. Gwen did not want to send her a friend request, it would have seemed unprofessional, and therefore the photos they could see were only those visible to all, but they were enough for Finn to get an idea. Her current profile photo portrayed her in a long sarong on the shore of an exotic, palm-fringed beach.

"Wow, honey, you forgot to tell me your boss is the sexiest woman in the world!"

"Come on, don't be an ass! Sure, she's a beautiful woman, but you men are so superficial... Kavita is not only beautiful, she is also extremely cultured, sophisticated, elegant..."

"Sure, sure, I don't doubt it, but tits like that certainly can't help but be noticed!"

Gwen threw him a pillow: "What a fool you are, you men are all the same, you see a beautiful pair of boobs and don't see about anything else!"

Finn laughed: "I'm sorry, just kiddin'... she's really a charming woman... did you say she has Indian origins? You can see it, look at that beautiful shiny black hair, and that dark complexion... she looks like a Maharaja's queen!"

They kept on scrolling Kavita's pictures, and in fact there was none with a man. Strange, since her profile information said she was in a relationship. There were a couple where she seemed to be at parties, but she was always accompanied by that friend that Gwen had seen picking her up after work. She was a very pretty, slender, blonde girl. Now that Gwen could see her better she was pretty sure she wasn't a known architect, as she knew most of them. And then she seemed too young to have already achieved important goals, she must have been just a couple of years older than Gwen, and therefore at least ten years younger than Kavita. What a strange friendship, Gwen thought.

/-/-/

The next week, when Thursday came and Gwen was already fantasizing about spending the weekend with Finn, Kavita blocked her at the door as she was leaving for home. As usual, they were the last ones left in the office.

"Gwen, honey, I wanted to ask you something ... what are your plans for the weekend?"

"Oh, well, nothing special... I'm going back to Boston as usual, to Finn, my husband..."

"Oh right, your husband..." Kavita spoke in a slightly annoyed tone, or so it seemed to Gwen. She didn't worry too much, since from a couple days Kavita had been behaving a little different than usual. On Monday she had seemed strange, distracted and almost sad about something, and in the following days she had seemed quite nervous, and although with Gwen she had kept gentle as usual, with other colleagues she snapped for nothing, responding in a way less polite than usual. Gwen realized that something was wrong, and following an inspiration she returned to check her Facebook profile, feeling a little guilty for spying on her boss. Her suspicions were confirmed, in fact Kavita's status had changed to single. Oddly enough, those photos of her with her friend at the parties, which she had seen with Finn, also seemed to have disappeared. She must have probably changed her privacy settings, Gwen thought. In fact, while not scandalous, they were quite private photos. Gwen understood and respected the choice of a public known figure such as Kavita wanting to keep her personal life private. However, by an obvious coincidence, Gwen also noticed that her young friend no more came to pick up Kavita after work, as had always happened quite frequently during the previous weeks.

Gwen's thoughts were interrupted by Kavita.

"Well, I'm sorry you're not here this weekend... it's a real shame, you know, since there is a rather important inauguration in Brooklyn, of the new building designed by the Mhateus & Gomez studio... the inauguration will also be followed by a gala which will be attended by all the most important personalities of this field... it is a shame that you are not there, I would have liked to invite you... listen, but why don't you stay? Aren't you tired of always going up and down by train every weekend? Why don't you take a weekend off to rest for a while?"

"Oh, well, thank you very much... I mean, I am very flattered by the invitation, I would love to come... and then it's true I would need a little rest... but, well... I would be sorry for my husband... I mean, we already see each other so little... he would certainly be disappointed..."

"Are you really sure? Think about how many important people I could introduced you... And then I'm sure your husband won't die for a weekend alone! I'm sure you would really enjoy it..."

Gwen bit her lower lip, undecided. In fact it would have been a great opportunity to give a close look to that sparkling but hermetic world of intellectuals she admired so much... and she was really tired, she wouldn't have minded not traveling for once... And then it was hard to say no to Kavita, not so much because she was her boss and she didn't want to disappoint her, but because she looked at her with those two big emerald green eyes, which seemed so full of expectation...

"Oh well, okay, you convinced me, I'll stay!"

"Oh great, good choice! You'll see, you won't regret it!"

And so saying Kavita hugged her tightly. Gwen was initially shocked by that gesture, first of all because it was the first time that Kavita, her boss, indulged in such an intimate and informal behavior, and then because feeling Kavita's big breasts pressing against hers gave her a strange sensation down her spine, which she couldn't interpret very well, but which made her slightly embarrassed. Not that she was sorry, on the contrary, just that she had not expected it.

When she phoned Finn that evening and heard his tone disappointed in accepting her decision, she felt pervaded by sadness but also by the awareness of how lucky she was to have a husband who understood her and supported her in her choices. Oh, how much she loved him!

/-/-/

The inauguration of the building was sensational, there were all the most illustrious personalities of the city, so much so that Gwen felt so small and insignificant in the midst of all those celebrities. Fortunately, Kavita was at her side, and that seemed to be enough for everyone to accept her presence. Kavita was truly adorable to her that day, never leaving her alone, indeed, always trying to involve her in her speeches and introducing her to everyone, and publicly praising her for her excellent work up to that point.

The gala that followed the inauguration was a sensational event, attended by most of the participants in the inauguration. The hall was full of illustrious personalities in the panorama of international architecture and journalism. Glasses of champagne fluttered around the room, masterfully distributed by impeccable waiters, along with caviar and truffle canapés. Gwen lost Kavita at one point, and she suddenly felt small and unknown in the middle of that smiling mass who exchanged witty pleasantries on the most actual news, where everyone seemed to know each other. Luckily Kavita found her back, and as soon as she saw her alone and lost in the crowd, she called her with a smile and a wave of her hand.

Kavita was entertaining a dozen diners who all seemed to hang from her lips. After all, Kavita was dazzling, wrapped in an elegant purple-red sari, which wisely wrapped her exuberant body, showing her shapes without being inconvenient. One more time, Gwen realized how her big breasts were like a magnet that seemed to attract all the eyes of the males around her, like bees on honey.

Among Kavita's friends, Gwen recognized at least a couple of famous architecture journalists, an esteemed Harward professor of structural geometry, two famous architects, one Japanese and the other German, plus other lesser-known personalities whose identity she was more uncertain. Gwen approached fearfully, embarrassed. A young man, almost a boy to tell the truth, smiled at her as soon as he saw her, and Gwen felt a little less an intruder, although the smile that more than any other encouraged her was the warm and heartening one of Kavita.

"Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Gwen, my new assistant, but not only! She is indeed a promising young architect whose projects you will copy in a few years, believe me!" Everyone laughed at that joke, and although Gwen blushed till the tips of her hair, the knot in her stomach began to relax, and she soon began to enjoy the conversation. She mostly just listened, struck by the wit with were debated very actual architectural design themes, but she also intervened on a couple of occasions, and it seemed that her comments were welcomed by the audience. She even thought she caught an approving look from Kavita, which gave her immense pleasure.

The champagne kept flowing, and although Gwen had never been a heavy drinker, everyone seemed to have always a half-empty glass in their hand, so she tried to keep up. It looked like there was a waiter lurking right behind her, because whenever her chalice was just halfway, he appeared at her side to fill it again. Not being used to it, she soon felt her head start spinning, so she decided to go in search of a glass of water.

She was filling a glass from a pitcher she had found on a table, when she felt a presence beside her. Turning around, she was surprised to see the young architect who smiled at her when she joined the group of Kavita. He had a sly smile on his face even now.

"And so you would be Kavita's new assistant... Gwen, right? Pleased to meet you, I'm Jason, junior architect at Lawson & Clark. I guess you have heard of us... Well, I would say that also this time she chose a really cute one..." Jason said, winking at her.

Gwen was confused by those words, not understanding the meaning.

"P-pardon? What you mean? I do not understand..."

"Oh, forgive me, I thought you already noticed... don't worry, you'll soon understand... take it as an indirect compliment from me..."

"Oh, t-thanks... but you see, I'm married, so, if you don't mind..." Gwen said, hoping to dissuade that guy and to interrupt that weird conversation.

"Oh, I see you still have a wedding ring on your finger..."

"What you mean "still"? What a hell, is it possible to know what you are implying? And then, do we know each other? How dare you?" Gwen was starting to heat up.

"Oh, come on, don't get mad... everyone knows, you are really naive... well, I guess the more innocent you are, the more she likes you... I'm just sorry for the husband..."

Now Gwen couldn't stand it anymore: "Well, either you go away or speak out clear, I'm not going to stay here wasting any more time listening to your nonsense insinuations!"

"Well, you see, obviously there is something that you have missed about Kavita... did you really think she chose you just for your skills? Come on! Think about it..."

"I-I don't understand..."

"Come on, take a good look at her, you should have noticed by now... have you ever seen her with a man? She has never been married, never got a boyfriend..."

Gwen didn't understand, or maybe something inside her refused to understand.

"So? I don't understand what you mean. My boss simply likes to keep her personal life private, out of the spotlight, as everyone should do, instead of speculate about their family messes to gossip about it." Although in retrospect it was actually strange, she had known her for some time now, and she had never heard her talking about a relationship, neither present nor past. Yet she was so gorgeous that it seemed impossible that she was single. Certainly she couldn't lack of suitors.

"Oh come on, don't be naive! Well, if you really don't get it, it means it's up to me to open your eyes... Kavita is a lesbian, darling. That's right, you got it right. She likes girls, and the younger and more innocent they are, the more they turn her on..."

Gwen's eyes widened in disbelief, then she burst into a nervous chuckle: "Noooo, that's not true, you're kidding me!"

"No, it's true, I swear to you!"

"And how would you know, huh? Kavita leads a very private life, if it is true that no one has ever seen her accompanied by a man, it is equally true that no one has ever even seen her with a woman."

"She is always surrounded by hers so called assistants... just like you... and then I know from direct experience, unfortunately..."Jason's smile was now veiled by bitterness.

Gwen was struck by his words and his expression: "W-what do you mean?" Something in her didn't want to ask that question, but her curiosity was too great.

"Well, here, a few years ago my girlfriend of the time, Susan, started an internship at Kavita... we were very happy, I had just started for Lawson & Clarke, everything seemed to be going well, we had also decided to get married... Then Kavita noticed Susan... Susan was a very pretty girl, you know, in some ways she looked like you, same dreamy look, same innocence... At first Susan started getting nervous, but I attributed it to the ever increasing work that seemed to have in the office. She came back late in the evening, she started working on weekends... at first I didn't suspect anything, I trusted her... but she started to behave more and more strange, she was more and more cold and unfriendly... we made love less and less, she never seemed to want it, she was always tired... so, slowly I began to suspect that she had an affair at the office... I didn't want to believe it, but the woodworm of suspicion had entered my head by now, I had to know... and so, one evening, after she had phoned me to warn in a cold voice that for the umpteenth time she would be back after dinner, I took the car and went to the office in secret, to find out the truth... I will never be able to forget what I saw..."