How To Say No To Your Boss? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason seemed reluctant to talk about it, he kept his gaze fixed down, and Gwen was completely baffled by that absurd story, but for some reason she heard her asking: "W-what did you see?"

"Are you sure you want to know? She was fucking her, Gwen, Kavita was fucking my girlfriend, legs crossed over the desk, with Susan moaning and screaming from pleasure... you know your boss's big tits, right? Well, be careful, because Susan seemed like she was drowning in the middle of them... God, it was the most horrifying and most exciting scene that I have ever seen, and that I will ever see..."

"I-I don't believe it, you're kidding me, come on!"

"No, I swear to you, Susan even went to live with her for a few months. Then I don't know what happened, I haven't talked to her anymore... Why would I ever make up such a sordid story about my ex-girlfriend? I've gotten over it, I'm engaged again, and rest assured that this time I'll never introduce my girlfriend to that woman. It was just to warn you, if you really care about your husband, run away from that woman, before she turns her cravings on you too!"

"Oh, don't be silly, me and Kavita, never! We have a purely professional relationship. Besides the fact that I'm happily married, and she knows it. By god, I would never cheat on Finn, not with another man, much less with a woman! "

"Well, we'll see, I warned you... that woman knows more tricks than the devil... oh, speaking of which, here she comes..."

Gwen was trying to decide whether or not to believe Jason's words when she smelled the intense exotic scent that always accompanied Kavita. And in fact, when she turned she found Kavita next to her, who smiled mischievously in Jason's direction.

"Jason, dear, what a pleasure... we haven't seen each other for a while... what were you two talking about? Were you hitting on her, were you? Don't you know that my Gwen is already married?"

"Yes, she told me... I was just giving her some good marriage advices..."

"You, really? I didn't think you knew about it... tell me, how is Susan, by the way? " Kavita asked with a malicious smile.

Jason blushed, but managed to keep his composure, and to answer with just a slightly bitter tone: "Well, why don't you tell me... I think you should know better than me..."

Kavita burst into genuine laughter: "Oh, what a fool you are, I forgot how witty you was!"

Gwen was embarrassed by that exchange, but luckily they were joined by the other diners and again surrounded by other conversations and jokes. Gwen could no longer continue the conversation with Jason, and the evening began to flow smoothly and cheerfully between champagne glasses.

/-/-/

Towards the end of the evening, when there were only a few guests still chatting, Gwen went out on the large terrace of the skyscraper where the event took place. She needed fresh air and to be alone for a while. The floor that was rented for the convention was the 45th floor, so Gwen had a breathtaking view of Manhattan by night, and that magnificent view helped her to calm down a bit.

Jason's talks had very agitated her, on a very deep level, she realized. Whether his story was true or not, something about that thought had troubled her. Not that she really believed that Kavita could hit on her, but Jason's warning actually made her reflect and review in a different light some of Kavita's behaviors and attitudes that she had just vaguely noticed working until then. How she never talked about men, how she looked annoyed when she mentioned Finn, how her colleagues looked at her strangely, the photos on Facebook with that girl, the friend who came to pick her up by car... how she was always kind and nice with her... too nice, maybe? No, let's not exaggerate now, she was just nice to her because she was doing a good job and Kavita was naturally kind, she had no double ends... yet Jason's story had entered her head, and left her with a strange sense of uneasiness...

Gwen had nothing against lesbians, she respected their choice. They just had different tendencies than hers, there was nothing wrong with that. And then... she really didn't understand their tastes? Gwen knew, that at a very deep level inside her, almost unconscious, a part of her understood those tastes very well... But she had made a choice many years ago, she had chosen the guys, because it was right and natural that way, and she wanted to be right and natural like all her other friends... In fact, the story that Jason had told her, brought her back to events that she hoped she had forgotten... and instead... how could she forget about Jenna after all? And what they had almost done...

/-/-/

She was still a young girl, they both went to college, and they had just turned eighteen. Jenna, like her, was part of the college volleyball team. She was a spiker, as she was tall and slender, while Jenna, shorter and curvy, was the libero of the team. Jenna, even though she was a little weird and didn't have a boyfriend, was very popular with the other girls, she embodied a bit of the stereotype of the cursed, disobedient and rebellious girl. Jenna was a tomboy in many ways, but Gwen still found her very pretty in her own way, with her short red hair, a full but toned body, and a sweet oval face. After training they all showered together, so it was natural that they knew each other's bodies. Most of them were tall and thin, so Jenna's heavier build stood out among the rest. Secretly, on occasion Gwen had not been able to avoid observing Jenna, and her big and heavy breasts, so different from the small and defined ones of the others. On a couple of occasions, she thought that Jenna noticed her staring at her, and that she too was staring back with a mischievous smirk. At that point Gwen quickly looked away from her. She felt somehow attracted to Jenna's body, so different from hers, and she wondered what it must be like to have such big breasts. It was very bulky, she guessed. However, it intrigued her.

Until the day came. Gwen had taken longer than the others to collect all the balls used in training, and when she returned to the locker room the others had already taken a shower and were leaving. Gwen took a shower and went to the locker room to change, convinced that she was left alone. She was drying herself when she saw Jenna appear out of nowhere, wrapped in a towel, and she jumped in fear.

"Hey, Jenna, h-hello, wow, you scared me, I thought I was left alone..."

"I waited for you on purpose, to be alone for a while... you know, I noticed how you peek at me in the shower... now that there is no one else, wouldn't you like to look better?"

Gwen's mouth dropped open in dismay: "W-what? I-I don't understand what you mean..."

"I mean this..." and with that Jenna let go of the edges of the towel, which slid open to the floor, revealing her curvy naked body.

Gwen noticed that she had a complicated floral tattoo on her belly, which slid downward, creeping into her pubis, but then her eyes were inevitably drawn to Jenna's big tits, so heavy and swollen.

"Here, look as much as you want... there is no one else now... you like my boobs, don't you, Gwen? Wouldn't you like to touch them?"

"I-I... here... I d-don't..."

"Come on, don't be shy, here, come here, reach out, come on, feel them..."

Gwen didn't know why she did it, but for some reason she reached out a shaking hand, intrigued by how that breast so bigger than hers must feel like.

As soon as her hand was close, Jenna took it in hers and sank it against her breasts... Gwen was struck by how soft they were, with those large pink nipples...

"Here, good girl, feel my boobs, feel how big and soft they are..."

In the meanwhile Jenna was getting closer and closer to her, who without realizing it was slowly backing off. Then Gwen felt the cold wall of the locker room against her back, and she couldn't anymore back away from her. Jenna moved even closer, still holding Gwen's hand pressed against her breasts, until her face was inches from Gwen's.

"I like you, you know, Gwen? I always liked you... you are so beautiful... and you like me too, don't you, Gwen? Don't you like my body? I saw the looks you throw at me... if you just stop losing time with those stupid guys drooling at you, we could... well, you know, we may do many stuff and having a lot of fun together, if you get what I mean..."

Jenna's mouth was now very close to Gwen's.

But then a voice came from the corridor. It was Mike, Gwen's boyfriend at the time.

"Gwen, honey, are you still here? I've been waiting for you in the car park for half an hour to take you home. I'd made you a surprise!"

Jenna's spell was instantly broken. Gwen, as if coming out of a trance, withdrew her hand from Jenna's breast, incredulous how it could have gotten there. But before she could get rid of Jenna completely, she pressed a quick, wet kiss on her lips, before picking up the towel and go away from her, snorting.

/-/-/

Gwen had tried in every way to remove those memories, but evidently it hadn't worked entirely, and now Jason's tale had brought back to the surface old feelings.

She was still absorbed in those thoughts, when she felt another presence on the terrace next to her, and turning around she saw that Kavita had reached her and was looking at her with a strange smile.

"So Gwen, darling, what are you doing out here, all alone? What were you thinking as you stared at the city at night? You had such an absorbed look... Beautiful right, when New York sleeps?"

"Yes, magnificent... I-I didn't think of anything in particular... only about Jason, and his words..."

Why she had said it she didn't know, but Kavita did not seem to be bothered by it, on the contrary, she came even closer, and looking deeply into her eyes she said: "Why, what did Jason tell you?"

"B-but nothing... rumors, nonsense actually... indiscretions about you liking other women... Is-is that true?" she asked, hesitantly. But by now she has to know the truth, she could not remain with that doubt.

"And why are you interested in knowing?"

Gwen was fully aware of how alone they were on that dizzying terrace.

"I-it's just curiosity..."

"And what exactly are you curious about, tell me dear... to know what it feels like with another woman?" Kavita was very close to her now.

"N-no, don't get me wrong, I like guys... I mean, I'm happily married, as you know... it's just that I never noticed, I didn't think... well, here... that you were a lesbian..."

Kavita looked at her for a moment in silence, observing her with intensity, as if she was indecisive. Gwen lost herself for a moment in those big dark eyes, with such a deep gaze. She looked like an ancient Mughal princess.

Finally, she decided to reply: "Well, yes, it's actually true... I don't see why I shouldn't tell you the truth, after all... I don't want to be any secrets between us... never mind, sooner or later, Jason or not Jason, you would have discovered anyway that I like girls... I hope it doesn't upset you..."

"N-no, don't be silly... I don't care, it's your private life..."

"Really, is it indifferent to you? Won't it bother you knowing that your boss might be casting secret looks at your beautiful legs?"

Gwen blushed at that compliment, even though she felt uncomfortable at the ever closer proximity of Kavita's voluptuous body, and at that strange conversation. She couldn't deny how elegantly sexy that woman was, so mature, confident, charming. Cultured, profound. With those soft, red lips, as if painted by a baroque brush, and those large, puffy breasts.

After all, it seemed that Jason was right, from Kavita's flirtatious attitude it seemed that she was really covertly hitting on her, Gwen realized with growing agitation. Luckily, Kavita broke the tension by bursting into a mischievous chuckle. Then she took Gwen's hands between hers. Kavita's hands were so beautiful, with warm, smooth skin, and long, tapered fingers, enameled in red.

" I wasn't kidding, you know, I really look at your legs every now and then... they're so long, and toned... so sexy... and I like you a lot too, you know, Gwen... you're so pure, so innocent... so angelic... I'd almost hit on you... but then I wonder what you might find in an old woman like me..." Kavita said with a fake sulking tone.

At the same time, she placed her hands on her hips, and it seemed to Gwen that she protruded her voluminous chest even further, almost on purpose, so much so that the sari she was wearing loosened slightly under that pressure, revealing an even more generous portion of her cleavage. Between those florid breasts, which seemed free of any bra, hung a Hindu medallion, lost in that immensity like a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean.

Gwen, for a moment, could not avoid looking in that direction, and was confused by the emotions aroused in her by that sight, so much so that she replied: "N-no, don't say nonsense... a beautiful lady like you... with your charisma, your personality... you are beautiful... and then..."

Kavita's lips parted in a beautiful smile: "Oh darling, how sweet you are... but were you adding something else, "and then"?

"And t-then... well... a body like yours would be the envy of many women..."

"I guess you are referring to my boobs... well yes, I was lucky indeed, mother nature was more than generous with me... a bit bulky often, but very useful... do you like them?"

And so saying Kavita raised her arms, putting them behind her neck, and giving a slight shake to her breasts under Gwen's nose, who felt a warm shiver split down her spine.

"I-I... I don't know... well, I guess so, t-they're nice, yes... b-but I'm married, I like guys, I love Finn, I don't understand these questions..." Gwen managed to look away from Kavita's hypnotic bosom, and speaking of Finn she had managed to regain some resolve.

"Ah, right, I always forgot about your husband... these men are always a nuisance... well, who knows, maybe you'll change your mind, maybe you'll get curious about how it is with another women... in this case, let me know..."

And so saying, acting before Gwen had time to react, Kavita placed a light kiss on her lips as she left, quick but long enough to brand Gwen's mouth with her lipstick, and leave her with the indelible feeling of Kavita's mouth pressed against hers, with those lips so incredibly soft and plump, and that intoxicating oriental perfume that always surrounded her...

/-/-/

Gwen, inside the taxi that took her back home, couldn't control the chills that continued to run down her spine. And the worst is that they weren't due to the fresh night breeze... Being the object of Kavita's sexual interest upset her deeply, she had to admit it. First of all, because she was another woman, and then because she was her boss, and also because she was married and loved her husband, but Kavita evidently didn't seem to care... it was so wrong... but for some damn reason, that she hated having to admit, also damn exciting... not that she really wanted to cheat on Finn, nonsense, with another woman then, never... but Kavita was such a beautiful and sensual woman, so charming, that Gwen couldn't deny that in some twisted way she felt attracted to that woman, with that curvy body, those soft lips... What a hell, it was enough for Kavita's mouth to brush against hers to upset her so deeply!

Gwen felt all upside down, with a strange heat that warmed her belly as she rubbed her thighs against each other. It took her a while to realize how wet she was... and when she realized with disbelief that her vagina was literally soaking, she shook her head vigorously, trying to deny herself the evidence... She had never been so wet in her life! And just for quick kiss! It was obvious that she was missing Finn! After all, she hadn't seen him for over a week now, and she didn't even remember the last time they had sex... evidently her body was claiming its needs, even if it had never happened before... usually she hardly even got wet with Finn... and yet it had to be that...

As soon as she got home, she paid the taxi driver in a hurry and almost ran up the stairs. When she arrived at her apartment, she threw open the door and took refuge inside as if she were being chased by a monster, closing it behind her with a kick, and then collapsing against it, panting vigorously. As soon as she had recovered sufficiently, she took a quick shower, hoping that the water would wash away along with the filth also her turmoil.

But it didn't work, because as soon as she went to bed and she fell asleep, physically and emotionally exhausted, strange lascivious dreams assailed her, bearers of ancient memories...

/-/-/

In fact, the story with Jenna did not end that day in the showers. There was the party at Janine's house which further complicated things. Janine was a very polar girl, and when she turned twenty she invited practically the whole school to her seaside villa, as her parents were away for the weekend. Virtually everyone was there, including Jenna. Gwen remembered the red dress she was wearing, obscenely low-cut, exposing her exuberant chest. Even though she was with Mike, as soon as he left to talk to some friends, Jenna immediately appeared trying to strike up a conversation with Gwen. The latter was annoyed by Jenna's persistent presence, especially after the experience in the locker room a few weeks earlier. However she didn't want to be too rude, so she tolerated her coldly, and then that dress she was wearing, which displayed so in plain sight her shapes, made her feel light and nervous, so much so that she could not find the strength to push her away decisively. At a certain point in the evening, when the alcohol was by then flowing in quantity through her veins, she found herself somehow dancing with Jenna in the middle of the dance floor, with the DJ pumping music at full volume, and Jenna shaking her big breasts right under her nose while they were dancing.

It was an evening of total delirium, Gwen confusedly remembered having also smoked marijuana, and then found herself sitting in a circle with other friends, including Jenna who was not giving up. Someone must have proposed to play a modified version of "truth or dare", because suddenly an empty bottle appeared in their midst and began to rotate. The rules were simple, whoever spun the bottle had the right to ask the girl the bottle pointed at when stopped spinning: "Say, do or drink." The victim could choose whether to answer any question she was asked, do whatever was ordered, or drink a glass of some kind of alcohol to escape the test. They were all drunk and laughed loudly, while the most embarrassing questions were asked or the most absurd tests were demanded. Gwen had already refused a couple of times to play, preferring to drink, but by now she was feeling pretty drunk, so when it was Jenna's turn to spin the bottle, and it inevitably stopped towards her, she didn't feel like choosing once again to drink, fearing to overdo the alcohol and then feel bad. She then chose "to do", hoping that Jenna was good and to get away with little.

Jenna looked at her with a mischievous smile that immediately scared Gwen.

"Well well well... I say then that Gwen has to... kiss me..."

Gwen couldn't believe that Jenna really had had the nerve to make such a request, but her cries of rejection and protest were drowned by the shrill screams of the other girls, drunk and excited, out of control.

"Now you have to do it, you have chosen "to do", you can't escape!

"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!" they were all together praising.

Jenna kept looking at her smiling, then walked over, kneeling in front of her.

"Come on, close your eyes, honey..."

Not knowing how to escape, confused by alcohol, and encouraged in chorus by the other girls, Gwen closed her eyes trembling. For a few moments she felt nothing, then, sweetly, Jenna's very soft lips touched hers. At first lightly, then more and more intensely. All around, the girls were screaming madly. After a moment, Gwen tried to break the kiss, but Jenna held her head with her hands, pressing her mouth against Gwen's. She then finally let her go, but not before she lewdly licked her lips with her tongue, moving away winking at her.