How To Seduce a Huge Pair Of Boobs Ch. 03

Story Info
A pick up artist takes advantage of a shy busty girl.
1.6k words
4.1
21k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers

This is the third chapter of my first story: "HOW TO SEDUCE A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBS"

Summary:

Mariana is a Shy girl with a Huge pair of natural boobs, she is not comfortable with them and she don´t want to show them to anyone, she even broke with her boyfriend because he tried to see tem

The day after the break up, Roberto, a very famous Pick Up Artist, saw Mariana on the street and discovered the Huge Pair of Boobs she is hiding, and after a brief conversation he invited her to a Coffee Shop... She think she have made a new friend, but she have no idea about his real intentions!

i Reccomend to read the Chapter 1 and 2 before, so you can understand the situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO SEDUCE A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBS.- CHAPTER 03

Marina struggled to fit her chest behind the table since it took up so much space. She tried to do it covertly but Roberto enjoyed the inconvenience instantly. He smiled but pretended to look away and allow her the privacy to adjust herself.

Thirty minutes went by fast with quick chatter. "You are funny. I love that." Roberto and Mariana talked to each other while loosing track of time. He made her have fun and enjoy being out. She had completely forgotten about her ex-boyfriend George, so much that when he asked if she was seeing anyone, she said no instantly. She was happy to have made a new friend!

"I recommend you this coffee. It's one of the best," Roberto said. He got up and sat next to her to show her the menu. Now she was trapped in the corner and he was ready to begin the next step of his plan. While he said that, he placed casually his hand on her shoulder. He did it so casually that there was no reaction from her.

They continued talking and every time she laughed at one of his jokes, he took that moment to place his hand on her shoulder or back. He was able to touch her shoulders and back several times without any reaction. A sign of approval. Now Roberto was ready to show his fangs!

"You're going to hurt yourself like that."

"What?"

"You're sitting with your back locked. It's going to tighten up if you sit like that."

She felt in trouble. "Oh really?" And straightened herself out.

"Don't be embarrassed. Few people have good posture. But if you keep it up, you'll feel pain along here...." He got close and put a finger on her back. He pressed in. "That hurts?"

"Ouch!" When she reacted to the back pain he quickly placed his other hand on the base of one breast. This was the first time Roberto made contact with them and he did it so quick and smooth that she didn't even noticed.

"Sorry, I didn't expect that. The most common causes of back pain are injuries, stress, large breasts...you haven't hurt yourself recently, have you?"

She didn't hear him say "large breasts" because he did it so casually. She shook her head no to "injuries."

"Are you stressed?" He wanted to open her psychology.

"Sometimes. School is tough for me."

"And you have big breasts?"

That time she heard him. But he asked it like a sincere question and not in a perverted way. But her deep aversion to men didn't let her answer. "I...uhh --"

"No?"

"I mean..." She didn't know what to say. She was caught off guard by this personal question, but at the same time Roberto asked out of concern. She thought there was no way he could be doing what other guys do.

"You don't know if you have big breasts or not?"

Mariana gasped. "I don't know how to answer." She was in shock to hear that.

"I ask because your clothes are covering parts of your body I cannot see."

"I do. But I don't say that often. I am very private about things like that."

"Of course, you should be. But I am asking a medical question."

"Ohh. Well..."

"Do you have troubles with activities because of your breast size? That is a sign". If he can get her to talk about them, he will be able to turn her on!

"Yes, but I am afraid I'm uncomfortable right now. I really enjoy our date and I like you have been nice with me, but I don't want to talk about my breasts. I recently break up with my boyfriend because he tried to see them. I don't intend to show them to anyone because I don't feel comfortable with it."

She was applying the same resistance she did with his ex-boyfriend and all men. But this time she was in front of one of the best PUA in the world. She just revealed her weakness, and now he know exactly how to attack.

Roberto did calculations in his head, "A recent break up. Just what I thought! She is in the perfect mood. I just need to trigger her libido with my secret weapon and those Udders are Mine!"

"Yes, I understand. I totally respect that. Let me apologize with the new special coffee of the shop. I am sure you are going to love it!"

"Well, thanks, and can we change topic please?"

"Of course!"

She thought she had put Roberto in his place, she had no idea she opened the door for the big breakthrough Roberto was craving.

When she drank the coffee, it had a strange and strong flavor.

"How is the coffee?"

"The taste is stronger than the last one."

"Yes, is the best one in the store, and is the coffee of the peace. When you finish that one, I will take you to go home. What do you think?"

"Sound good!" Mariana keep drinking that special coffee meanwhile they were talking and forgetting the boob talk.

After a few minutes talking, suddenly Mariana felt different. For no reason, her boobs began to feel swollen and hot and her nipples got hard inside her bra. They felt like if they wanted to be outdoors. But she could not release them because she had a man next to her!

Roberto noticed the expression on his face. "Yes, my secret weapon is working!" he said inside.

She didn't knew she felt this way because of that special coffee. It had a strong aphrodisiac which made Mariana to increase the sensitivity in her boobs!

Mariana was trying to act normal and hide that strange feelings. But the man next to her already know what was happening. They were begging for attention!

Roberto said, "Are you ok?" He placed one hand on her shoulder and the other one at the base of her boobs. He made contact with them again.

She almost instantly took his and off her breast and said. "I am fine, thanks. Please don't touch my breast. We already talked about this."

"I know, but I felt you had something. I am sure this coffee would make you feel better. This is what I drink when I don't feel at 100%."

She trusted in his words and thought she would feel better when she finished the coffee. But in reality it was the opposite. Their sensitivity would increase with every drink!

"I don't understand. Why you are not comfortable with your body?"

"What?"

"Yes. I don't understand why you don't like to talk about your boobs." Again he gently laid one hand on the base of her boobs.

She again took his hand off her breast, but this time it took more time to react to the contact. "Please, I don't feel comfortable talking about them." This time she was not talking with determination like before. He also noticed the delay on her reaction. He kept pushing forward.

"That's why I don't understand. So strange."

"I have had many negative experiences with men. My chest attracts a lot of attention I do not like."

BINGO! Roberto finally make her talk about them... he has her cornered!

"What kind of attention do they attract?"

"Whenever i go out, i always wear loose blouses to hide them, because some times there are men who stare at my chest or try to "touch them by accident".

"Huh? Why do they try to touch them? "

"Because of their size."

"What do you mean. I don't understand."

"Because they are big."

She was struggling to suppress the swollen sensation and the desire to take them out. But every minute was harder and harder, she was not prepared to face a Wolf like this!

"Really? I didn't even noticed. How big are they?"

"I...uhhh...I can't tell." She tried to avoid the question.

"Why you can´t?"

"Because i had never revealed the answer to anyone"

"Well, then let me take a guess." He took advantage of the answer to make a very bold move!

Before Mariana could process his words, he placed both hands on her boobs, but this time he was all over her chest, caressing his hands beautifully over the curves. She had not anticipated such an aggressive move and attempted to take off his hands, but this time Roberto held them firmly in place. When he kept his hands there, he noticed Mariana didn't applied more force to remove them. Instead she said, "Please don't touch them like this. Someone is going to see us."

Perfect! Now the objection was not about the contact with her udders. It's about the environment. She was ready to be isolated!

"I understand. Let me show you a place where we can keep talking without anyone bothering us." Roberto took her by the hand and helped her up. No woman has ever left her room without taking off her clothes... The Cow is close to the Milking Parlor!

Next Chapter Soon...

Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers