How To Seduce a Huge Pair Of Boobs Ch. 04

Story Info
A pick up artist takes advantage of a shy busty girl.
2k words
4.34
23.8k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers

Summary:

Mariana is a Shy girl with a Huge pair of natural boobs, she is not comfortable with them and she don´t want to show them to anyone, she even broke with her boyfriend because he tried to see tem

The day after the break up, Roberto, a very famous Pick Up Artist, saw Mariana on the street and discovered the Huge Pair of Boobs she is hiding, and after a brief conversation he invited her to a Coffee Shop, In that place, Roberto was applying his skills to seduce her, but she applied a lot of resistance

Without knowing it, Mariana revealed very important information to Roberto, of which he took advantage, now this PUA is dangerously close to exposing her boobs!

I Recommend to read the Chapter 1, 2, and 3 before, so you can understand the situation.

________________________________________________________________

HOW TO SEDUCE A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBS.- CHAPTER 04

Roberto big plan had worked perfectly and Mariana felt woozy from the drug. She was not acting like herself. Roberto sat next to her and pressed his arm into her tit and she did not said a word.

"I am surprised you said you are big. I do not believe that."

"I...I..." Mariana almost wanted to tell him her cup size. Now she was really losing control of herself.

"Please, let me find out. We are new friends." Roberto put both hands on her chest and caressed them softly to see their size. "My god, They are so wide."

Mariana could not believe herself. She was not worried or fearful. She felt hot, sensitive, and...grateful? She was not fighting this man at all for some reason. She was surprised that her boobs enjoyed his hands being on them

"They feel full. Big like you claimed."

Her mind was a cloudy mix of emotions and the drugs took strong hold. Light electronic music played in the in the room with soft light. She barely remembered meeting Roberto at the bus stop less than an hour ago. She could feel her breast throbbing, feeling like they had to get rid of that unbearable bra.

"Maybe you have told me a lie. You said you were embarrassed to talk but now you are leaning into me." Roberto and Mariana looked down at her chest making contact with him. She was not pulling away at all. There was no way she could pretend any longer. Her hard nipples were poking through her bra like little arrows.

"I was not lying. I promise."

"But then why is your body like this?" Roberto pointed to her boobs rubbing in him

"Roberto, I don´t understand my body right now."

"Your body is more honest than you. Woman, you are funny!" Roberto gripped Mariana's boobs at the base and held them roughly like he was scolding a misbehaved dog. "I hope you are not a disreputable woman. I didn't know you were getting pleasure from this. But your secret is safe with me."... Roberto was delighting, He marveled at how wide her udders were at the base and how he could only grip so much of it with his hand. Mariana melted in his arms, and the two coddled each other like lovers. He was very close uncover them, he was just waiting the perfect moment!

Roberto softly propped her on the couch and slid down so his face was at the same level as her boobs. "Wow, They are massive", He slid his face into her shirt and smelt the generous and sweet scent. She put her arms over his shoulders for comfort.

"MMMmmmm." His dick was completely hard. He was enjoying this moment, excited to have these udders in hand. He could feel her stiff nipples poking around, rubbing against his nose and cheeks. They were sat in silence except for the sound of Roberto breathing. Mariana was confused but the aphrodisiac was very powerful and now she felt excited. He felt the soft warmth all over and patted her belly, confirming with his hands the absence of fat. Her body was a pair of big boobs on a slim figure. She must have been a K cup or bigger. They were full, heavy, and a perfect set that any boob man would faint over.

She rubbed his shoulders all around. He readed her body and lifted her baggy shirt. "Oooh." The first moan!

"I will take this off." He smiled, He pealed her shirt up, purposefully letting it get caught on her massive middle part. As it lifted, the round, tough rim of a mega-sized bra revealed.

He kept lifting gently until the shirt was completely removed, enjoying the soft fabric in his fingers, He looked at the tag on the shirt. "XXL". Her breasts were so big that she had to wear this oversized garment just to get through the day without harassment... This woman was a hidden gem, waiting to be found by the best treasure hunter

Finally, his eyes focused on his targets. Her chest was astonishing!, Two massive pieces of meat protruded out of the girl like huge balconies. The upper meat of her breast was bulking from her bra, it was holding her tightly. "Amazing," he told himself.

"My...my... Has anyone seen these breasts before??" He asked.

"No... This is the first time in my life i make this, please don´t tell them to anyone"

"I promise"

"Please, this is very important to me, I wasn't planning on showing them to anyone, not even you, I'm going to die of shame if you tell anyone"

"Don´t worry, I promise your secret is never going to be out of my mouth"... he made an evil grin that Mariana was not able to detect.

Poor Mariana, if she were in her five senses, she would realize that she is about to trust her big secret to a complete stranger who doesn´t give a fuck about her feelings... She had No idea Roberto had a Hidden Video Camera pointing at her Udders and what he was planning to do with that video.

This predator could smell that victory was very close, he knew he just need to make her feel safe to close the deal, so he took out his hidden card, his face of a thousand emotions! just the same strategy that he applied to her when he made the first contact.

He looked straight into her eyes with a look of innocence, They stared at each other for a minute... She saw his sincerity in his eyes, and blindly trusted in his words, she took him by his head and pushed her towards her endless cleavage, this was the definitive sign of aproval, with this gesture, she had given to Roberto permission to see them and touch them, she had given him Green light to do anything he want with them!

Roberto already won this game, he just need to unwrap his prize... "Your Udders are mine!" He told himself as he took a few seconds to adjust his lenses, he was making sure the camera was still active and ready to capture every detail of the big reveal!

"Come here" he said, his hands went around her back and felt her bra hooks. She had five! He pinched them and the tension released. The garment fell into his face. It was a massive bra and he carefully pulled it around her shoulders.

Now was the moment of the truth! How big were these udders? The little tag was hard to see with the dim light. He squinted... then a look of astonishment formed on his face, "Holy fuck!, i found the queen of the cows!" he thought, but he said "You are 34-O. I will remember this forever."

The face of Mariana was Blushed when he said that. "Yes, no one knows my size, you are the first and the last one"... That scene is going to make her a viral sensation when Roberto uploads the video to internet.

Then his eyes admired them, all these hours of work had finally been paid, they were just as he imagined them, The skin was perfect. No hair, birth marks, or stretch marks, it was a big sheet of white skin with the light and attractive coat of freckles of all redhead girl, and adorned with little pink nipples. They were humongous, Its rounded sides protrude from its torso. Their teardrop shape fell into wide, heavy cups that her hands held to not to feel the weight on her back.

Roberto's eyes were processing all these observations; "I don't blame her for hiding them and protecting them from everyone, she has done an excellent job; I am sure that when she finds out about my video, she will never trust any man again, I almost feel sorry for her, but this amazing pair of boobs are going to take my web page to a whole new level!" he was thinking in his head and looked to be doing math problems.

Mariana had never met someone that seduce her so quickly. She had never really been seduced, She flashed back to the first moment Roberto approached her on the Street, imagining him hidden and discovering her secret from afar, then throwing himself on her like a fierce hunter, "I was his prey and my boobs was his targets" she was fantasying about that.

This flash was interrupted by Roberto putting his hands on her Udders and lifting their glory, Their mass bulged overtop his fingertips and shimmied with the slightest movement. Her shoulders dropped and legs uncrossed. The feeling of having someone playing with her breasts was new and pleasant.

Suddenly, Roberto raised one hand and placed his fingers around her areola, The closeness brightened her mood, before he closed the circle and made contact with her most sensitive area, her nipple hardened into a tiny cone and rose, they both watched the little tower erupt.

His fingers flicked across her nipple suddenly, quickly, back and forth, and little lighting bolts emitted through her breast. "Ohhh god" she said. She felt her breasts swell, "Ooooooooooh." She wouldn't be able to last long like this. The pleasure was immeasurable. Roberto took his other hand and lifted the bottom of the other breast. One hand flicked while the other lifted.

He was playing with them like a pro. In one motion, he moved the weight across Mariana´s chest, making great changes in her torsos muscles, as massaging them. With the other hand, he graced her areola ever so slightly and pulled her attention back to the stiff nipple.

No one said anything. The only sounds were Mariana soft involuntary moans and the breathing of Roberto, His hands was not big enough to cover them. One couldn't just lift them because they were liable to fall out of their hand or be held unbalanced. One had to find their densest parts, where the weight concentrated.

"Do You like being lifted?"

"Yes."

Suddendly, he made them collide with each other and delighted with the sound and the sigth of the soft meat wobbling... Roberto lost himself with this! This wobble was mesmerizing, "¡Auuuuuuuú, Auuuuuuuuú!" He was howling loudly like a wolf, he did it to brag about his victory on the video. And then launched himself with his mouth open straight at her stiff nipple.

"Ohhhh God!" she said, he was sucking them and biting them with some force to cause some little pain, this was a new feeling for Mariana, The combination of sucking and biting made Mariana feel like she was being penetrated. Her nipples were as sensitive as a clit and his hands underneath them stimulated the centers of her boobs.

The more he sucked, the more she moaned. She leaned back fully and spread her legs, Somehow it felt like Roberto was having sex with her breasts and this was her response, now that she's lying down, he is going to unzip his pants and prepare his cock for the best titfuck of his life, he is going to ram them like a wild animal! ... but he is not going to show his cock in this video, the plan is to expose her udders, not her own dick, he already had recorded everything he need for to break the internet, so he turned off the hidden camera on his glasses.

The Final Chapter..."The Exposure", "The Humiliation", it will be released as soon as i finish it...

Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers