How To Seduce a Huge Pair Of Boobs Ch. 05

Story Info
A pick up artist takes advantage of a shy busty girl.
1.3k words
3.64
20.1k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers

Summary:

Mariana is a Shy girl with a Huge pair of natural boobs, she is not comfortable with them and she don´t want to show them to anyone, she even broke with her boyfriend because he tried to see them

The day after the break up, Roberto, a very famous Pick Up Artist, saw Mariana on the street and discovered the Huge Pair of Boobs she is hiding, and after a brief conversation he invited her to a Coffee Shop, In that place, Roberto was applying his skills to seduce her, but she applied a lot of resistance

Without knowing it, Mariana revealed very important information to Roberto, of which he took advantage, and finally was able to expose her boobs. But not only that, She had no idea this PUA was filming everything with a hidden Camera, and what he was planning to do with that video!.

I Recommend to read all the previous chapters, so you can fully understand the situation and the characters.

________________________________________________________________

HOW TO SEDUCE A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBS.- CHAPTER 05

FINAL CHAPTER

A few days later, George was still investigating on internet how to seduce Mariana, and suddendly found a new viral video listed as a sensation of internet with hundreds of thousands of views... George´s eyes were wide with shock as he realized what was happening in that video.

Roberto Uploaded a video with the full process of the Hunting of Mariana. You could not see the face of Roberto because everything was recorded by his glasses, it was a POV video (Point Of View), but you can clearly see and hear to Mariana from the first person perspective of this PUA, He uploaded everything in High Definition! The moment he approached her at the bus stop, when he tricked her with his phone and revealed her dangling udders, all the resistance Mariana was applying and the moment when he break her barriers and let him to caress, kiss, suck, and slobber on her udders... He didn´t even blur her face. Anyone who knows her would instantly recognize her!

"Who the fuck is this guy!!!"...The eyes of George were popping out of her head as the hands of Roberto were jiggling wildly her Udders from side to side. In some scenes Roberto stepped forward to get an up-close view of Mariana. Back and forth he went from her face to her Udders getting only inches from her nipples. You could see her areolas pucker as her nipples hardened from the proximity of the camera. No one ever had been that close to her naked nipple and seen all the details the camera was now picking up forever.

George was having conflicted emotions... he has spent many nights trying to figure out how to expose her breasts, now his fantasy has become a reality, their size, their color, their softness, their nipples, all the answers had finally been revealed!... but it was not him who got this achievement. A perfect stranger took advantage of the breakup and with a little conversation he expose them and was eating them like an animal!

How should it feel? excited, annoyed, grateful, jealous... Mariana knows about this video?, Should he tell her?, Or should he save the video? It was a very confusing experience for George.

While George had these mixed feelings, there were other guys in town for whom this video represented pure lust. Guys rejected by Mariana in the past, male Friends, former teachers, Every man who has known Mariana were so delighted and grateful to this PUA for exposing this video!

One of the guys Mariana had rejected in the past, took the opportunity to use this video as revenge, he wanted her to know that her secret has finally been revealed, so he send her an anonymous message: "I know you don't remember me, but many times you rejected me and ignored me, daaamn I was dying to see those huge tits!... but from now on i no longer need to fantasize about them because finally someone has expose them! Woooww your Udders are trending on all porn sites!," and he send her a direct link to the video.

When Mariana saw the video, for a few seconds time stopped. Everything was silent and frozen. That thing she always dreaded had happened. She tried to rationalize... "It wasn't so bad", "It was just skin", "Everyone have nipples"... Then the sound kicked back in. She saw Roberto taking off her massive bra and revealing her Tag Size in the video... "34-O", the crowd was going crazy in the comment section!... She was wrong. It was a big deal. From the volume of views and comments, seemed to be the most important event ever.

PUAone: "She is the same size as Hitomi Tanaka, What a find!!"

Booblover: "You can't expect to look like that and NOT take the consequences."

Titlover: "You were lucky to meet Rob and not me, i would not have been gentle with those Udders!"

Titfetish: "What do you think a professional PUA gonna think when see a pair like that?"

LoveBig: "You wanted to keep them hidden forever? Thanks god our master found you!!!"

TitHunter: "How do you think we're gonna feel when we're confronted with such a set eh?"

DDhunter: ""Look at them! Fuck me, look at THOSE! Too Big! Just TOO fucking big!!"

BigNstack: "Do you really think there is any man who just wants to be friends with a girl with a pair like that?"

PUApro: "For every action, there's a RE-action and you will realize that when you walk in the Street with Udders like that, certain things happen"

There were hundreds of comments and all of them were focusing on 2 things, in flattering Roberto like a hero and and in demoting Mariana to just a huge pair of boobs.

Her Humongous Boobs were incredible and they became famous all over the world. A hidden treasure that wanted to remain hidden. Now everyone had seen them. Now everyone knew her secret. She could picture thousands of guys jerking off while memorizing every detail of her breasts. It sickened her to think of all the filthy perverts she'd gotten rid of. All of them could finally see them!

She remembered that meeting with Roberto and how much he loved and worshipped her breasts. He promised her that he would never reveal her secret and she believed him... She thought she found the love of her life... But he made all this just to show everyone her tits, So that all these degenerates enjoy them and drooled over like animals.

She Cursed at Roberto, she throw him the most hateful thoughts she could. Mariana Was so mad! But there was Nothing she could do to remove that video from internet. Every minute her huge tits were delighting more and more perverts around the world and all she could do is watch how the volume of views and comments was growing.

"Why all men are obsessed with my fucking breasts, i am a person!!!" Mariana was crying and shedding tears alone in her room by the feeling of impotence, she has been defeated by a Professional, her purpose of never show them to anyone had been dismantled... In the world there are some very dangerous men who have the skill to penetrate in the mind of any girl, and she had the misfortune to meet one of them.

This bastard didn't even tried to blackmail her to not upload the video, Mariana would had paid anything to avoid it, but this PUA was not interested in money, he did it simply to show off his prey, He didn't see a woman with feelings, he only saw a huge pair of Boobs, the biggest he has hunted in his life!, a wonderful trophy that deserved to be exposed.

Mariana always hated being looked at like a piece of meat. That´s why she was committed to Never Show them to Anyone... And Now they have become The most admired Trophy of a famous Pick Up Artist, they can easily be found on video, you just need to write on internet "How to seduce a Huge Pair of Boobs".

Zaos1
Zaos1
42 Followers