How to Spend Your Winnings

Story Info
When you have extra money it's nice to spend it.
2.3k words
4.55
11.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I blame the pokies for what happened. Entirely their fault.

The previous evening I'd decided to eat out at one of the local bars. They had a good cook and I just couldn't be bother cooking for myself. I went out and, while my meal was being prepared, I wandered into the games room to play a few games on the pokies. I wasn't going to spend much - just have a bit of fun.

In what seemed like a very short time I was down fifty and then the machine spun up a hundred. I stuck the original fifty back in my wallet and put the fifty in a new machine. This machine spat out a hundred on the first spin, so I pocketed that and moved on. It was most definitely my night because machines kept giving me a bunch of small prizes as I moved around. By the time I was paged for my meal I was ahead by about nine hundred. I had my meal and went home, having no desire to lose all that nice money.

The next day was a Saturday and a very pleasant day. I got out into the front yard a little before lunch time, wanting to cut the grass before lunch as the day was starting to heat up and there was no way I was going to be out there once the temperature moved from nicely-hot to way-too-hot.

I'd just finished the mowing and edging and was starting to pack it in when along came Deanne. A very nice young woman was Deanne. She lived somewhere further up the street, not exactly sure where. I didn't know her marital status or if she had a boyfriend; I just knew that I found her very attractive. She stopped to comment on my garden, which was understandable as the flower beds were currently in full bloom and looking good.

Previous times when Deanne had stopped to chat for a few moments I'd always tried to flirt a little, slightly irritated to observe my best efforts sail past her, completely unnoticed. Not that this was going to stop me trying again. Deanne was currently dressed for the coming heat, wearing shorts (very short) and a cropped top (even if it wasn't cropped enough).

"Garden's looking good, Dave," she observed. "Nice to see it in full bloom."

"Thank you," I said. "I have to return the compliment."

She looked a trifle confused and I smiled.

"You're looking good and it's nice to see you in full bloom."

She gave me an 'oh you' look and ignored my comment. Seeing she was about to move on I added another comment. (As long as you're talking they won't move away. Unless you're being excessively rude.)

"I like the outfit you're almost wearing."

She bridled slightly at that.

"What do you mean, almost wearing? There's nothing wrong with this outfit."

"I didn't say there was," I pointed out. "I distinctly remember saying I liked it. Mind you, I'd pay good money to see you without it."

"Well, really," she said, sounding as though she was in a bit of a huff.

"Yes, really," I assured her. "Ah, fifty, if you were wondering."

She blinked. She might not have been wondering but she was now. After all, fifty is fifty, when all is said and done.

"I wasn't wondering," she said coldly. Maybe not, but she was also still standing there instead of leaving indignantly.

"Just saying," I said. "You really are remarkably pretty. It would be money well spent in my opinion."

She was looking around, deliberately not looking at me.

"Oh, I know what you're thinking," I said. "Stupid of me not to realise. You suspect that I might try to touch you once you're naked. I wouldn't do that. It would be an insult and you're much too nice to be insulted that way. No, the fifty is purely to look at you, cash in advance."

She hesitated, still not looking at me, and then said, "Seventy five."

"Don't be greedy," I said softly. "Fifty is still fifty you know. It's really free money where you're concerned."

She was chewing on her lip, trying to make up her mind, so I simply gestured in a sort of half bow that she should precede me into the house. I think she just started walking automatically, the way you do when someone indicates after you. After a couple of steps she hesitated for a moment and then kept going. Yes! One naked lady coming up.

I ushered her into the front room. I had minimal furniture there, but I did have a large plush rug in the middle of the floor. I took her purse from her, letting her see me drop a fifty into it as I put it to one side. Then I gave her an inquiring look.

She was blushing fiercely but she was game. She started with her shorts, undoing them and slipping them down, stepping out of them and putting them with her purse. After that her top came off, leaving her in what could only be described as her scanties, and very fetching scanties they were.

She flicked a glance at me and I let her see the admiration I was feeling. She took a big breath (which did interesting things to her chest) and then pushed her panties down. Smooth shaven, and truly wonderful curves on that girl. I was almost holding my breath as she reached behind to undo her bra.

Then she was standing there, naked, with only a slight flush to her face, her chest heaving slightly as she breathed deeply. Her breasts were shapely and firm, standing out with no hint of sag. Maybe in a few years, but right now. . .

I twirled a finger and she did a slow turn, letting me admire all of her. A very nice bottom that totally went with the rest of her figure. When she was finally facing me again I nodded my approval.

"Absolutely superb," I murmured, reaching out and brushing my fingers lightly across her breasts.

"You said you wouldn't touch," she reminded me quickly.

"Did I? I guess I did. Tell you what. As a way of apology I'll give you another fifty, because I'm finding it dreadfully hard to not touch."

I pulled the other fifty out of my pocket, holding it up so she could see it was real. I then reached over and tucked it under her purse, watching her the entire time. She didn't say no so I felt it safe to assume that touching was now permitted.

I was amused to see that her nipples were already erect, standing out just waiting for me to taste them. From the gasp Deanne made when I proceeded to do so she hadn't been expecting that. I stroked her breasts. I stroked her mons. I petted her bottom. My hand slipped between her legs, rubbing against her vulva. She was breathing harder, twisting about slightly under my touch. Not trying to pull away from me, just feeling very restless, was my guess.

I nudged her behind the knees, easing her down onto that nice plush rug. It was big and soft and probably very comfortable for a naked lady to lie on. I settled down next to her, my hands and mouth continuing to explore.

For all that I had an erection that felt that it would burst if it didn't get some action I didn't try to make Deanne play with it. I did ease my trousers down so it was free and available, but I don't know if she even noticed.

As far as I'm concerned if you're rubbing a young lady's pussy and she's pushing up against your hand then she's probably ready for the next step. I most certainly was. Still, I didn't want to force myself on Deanne. Not yet, anyway.

I rolled over onto my back, reaching for her and pulling her around with me, so I finished flat on my back with Deanne lying on her tummy on top of me, her legs spreading and settling to either side of me. Hands on her hips I eased her down my body a little, finally finding she was at a point where my erection was just starting to press against her pussy.

I watched the shock on her face when she added two and two together. Namely, if my hands were on her hips then they weren't also rubbing between her legs.

My hands changed position, closing over her breasts. I suggested that she might like to sit up now. She moved to do that and promptly found that doing it was going to push her against my cock. She froze where she was, eyes wide.

"Take your time," I suggested. "I see no need to hurry."

I also pressed against her breasts, a pretty broad hint as to what I wanted.

"B-but if I sit up," she protested, and I smiled.

"I know. That's why I said take your time. No need to waste a good thing by rushing."

I think she wanted to back out and I wouldn't have blamed her. She hadn't really agreed to this. That didn't mean I wouldn't take whatever she gave. She slowly started to sit up, her pussy first pressing against my cock, then yielding to let me in. She straightened up nice and slow, her eyes taking on a slightly glazed look as she sank down onto me, my cock intruding deeper and deeper.

A little bit of gentle movement on my part and some subtle encouragement and Deanne was rocking back and forth on me, not putting any real energy into it but moving in a rather dreamy state. Not that I minded. It felt just as good and would probably last longer.

With my cock sliding in and out of her it was only to be expected that the dreamy state wouldn't last. Deanne seemed to finally catch on to what she was doing and was rather shocked.

"You're fucking me," she said. "I can't believe you're doing this."

"I'm not fucking you," I promptly informed her, to be immediately met with an incredulous look.

"What? Then what do you call this?" she demanded, still maintaining her rocking.

"This? This is more a getting to know you stage. When I start fucking you you'll know the difference. Wait and see. For the time being just relax and go with the flow."

I'm not sure how much a woman can relax when she's sitting on a man's cock and rocking but Deanne must have managed to a certain extent. She kept up that nice steady pace and I thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her wrapped around me.

It was only to be expected that she'd want to speed things up once she was near a climax but that was something I wasn't ready to permit. As soon as she started to try to increase the pace my hands left her breasts (which was quite a sacrifice on my part) and closed over her hips, forcing her to slow down again.

"No need to rush things," I cautioned her. "Just keep going the way you're going now. Everything will work out."

I was surprised at Deanne's manners. She actually said a couple of rude and hurtful things when I wouldn't let her speed up, but I knew what was best for her. I persevered manfully.

The validity of my position was proven when Deanne gasped and climaxed, even though we'd maintained the slower pace. I didn't. We hadn't been putting anything near the effort to get me firing off. That would now change, of course.

As soon as she started to come down off her high I rolled her off me and onto her tummy. A quick adjustment and she was head down, bum up, and I was kneeling behind her, already driving in with a will, my arms going around her so that I could hold those lovely breasts once more.

Now she was gasping and demanding and bucking under me, working her hips just as hard as she could to stay with me as I gave her my all as often and as fast as I could.

"Now you're being fucked," I told her, while she squealed and bounced, pushing hard against me, wanting all of me as deep as possible. (A little greedy, perhaps? She'd already had a climax.)

This more energetic performance wasn't going to last as long as our previous effort but by god I'd have some fun while it did. From Deanne's reactions she wasn't exactly complaining about the encore. Actually, she was so sensitive right then that I thought she'd climax again before I could reach the firing point, which I would have found annoying.

We both finished off finishing off at about the same time and then we both just relaxed onto the rug. After a few moments Deanne sat up and looked at me.

"I can't believe you did that to me," she grumbled.

I couldn't believe that she'd let me. I'd kept expecting her to back out every moment and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why she hadn't.

"As long as you don't expect me to regret it or apologise," I said, smiling. "And you should be aware that I'll do my best to lure you in again sometime. The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned."

She jumped to her feet and started scrambling into her clothes, blushing.

"Not going to happen," she assured me. "I'm going."

She scurried off, in a hurry to get out of the house before I grabbed her again, I guess. Watching as she trotted off down the street one thing occurred to me. I still didn't know if she was married or had a significant other. Did I care? I must have very low morals because I didn't.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers