How To - Staff Satisfaction/I Suck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers

"you will be assessed on your duties via a panel of observers. They will decide if you've preformed to company standards or not. If you preform to company standard, you will be rewarded with free time and entertainment. If you do not, you are liable to several different punishments that will be decided on at the time."

Trish's cheeks where bulging. She swallowed the goo in her mouth, and begun to feel it fill again. Gross. She wanted to open her mouth, but didn't. not because of the control, but because she was beginning to feel real embarrassment. Why? Was it because the tall lady labelled her as humiliated? She continued..

"Your specific job here is sexual stimulation for staff and public events. You will serve as a professional Blowjob Doll. You will enjoy the taste of cum to the point of addiction. You will lust for people to fuck your throat. You will practice as much as possible, to make yourself the best cocksucker ever. You will also yearn to empty your own testicles whenever possible."

Dollie - No, Trish suddenly perked up. Her balls begun to ache. She was beginning to notice that she'd never cum using her cock before. She felt them on the cool stone, waiting for release. her jiggly breasts suddenly felt fantastic against her long shaft. For the first time since her awakening, she was getting horny and hard.

"finally, this is your default work station. It is designed to force you to look at your cock. to remind you of what you are now. It has no other purpose. It is your work office when you aren't on a job, and you will willingly fix yourself in to this device from now on during office hours. This will arouse you so that you exist in a state of lust, just for fun. It'll make sure you're a hard worker."

Trish watched her cock grow before her. The sheath that held it made sure that it pointed right at her face. Oh goodness, she hated it. She looked around her 'office'. There was a large mirror in front of her, and cameras placed in all different locations. She checked her reflection, and could see how doll like she looked. Her big beautiful eyes stared back. She could see herself from all angles thanks to mirrors placed around the room. Her ass looked like a beanbag chair, it was so big. But she should be listening to the tall woman...

"...Before i leave, one last thing. You're going to get to blow people soon. We thought it would be nice if you became chemically addicted to the first persons cum you get in your mouth. That way you'll have a regular dick to attend to instead of just Randoms. So just think, soon you'll have a new thing to look forwards to every day, hopefully its someone who works here a lot! I do wonder who it will be. See you in two days Doll."

She left, laughing. Trish craved cum. She craved Cumming. But she was strapped down in this stupid device. She could see cameras around the room, as well as her own reflection. She could make eye contact with herself on the floor, it was so clean. But she was stuck here for two days! What were people expecting to see, save for a jiggly pink bound mess. She thought about crying. Screaming. But knew it was pointless now. She'd just have to endure the ache in her balls.

3 hours later and Trish was on the verge of a breakdown. She wanted cum so badly. Her cock was practically quivering with anticipation. She couldn't take it any more.

"Pleeeeeeeeassseeeee, I want to suck someones cock!" She yelled, for the 20th time. "Please! Fuck my throat!"

There was no reply, again. Dollish was at her wits end. Practically panicking, drool fell all over her jumbo phallus again. There was a small puddle on the floor now, covering her reflection.

"At least let me Jerk off! I NEED to! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!"

Drool flew from her lips. The cameras kept watching, her reflection kept panicking. She had no effect. She just sat in bondage, weeping.

Time and numbers meant nothing to her. Trish begun to think she'd been there forever. her cock was stiff as a brick, and she was ready to just die out of exasperation. Closing her eyes and lowering her head in despair, she accidentally bumped her cockhead with her chin.

Trish sat bolt upright again. She made eye contact with her reflected self. She had just gotten a disgusting, depraved idea. Something she could do to relieve the pressure. "Dont be a dumb whore." Trish said out loud, sputtering goop all over her cock again. The drool was flowing over her open lips constantly, but now it seemed much more.. sensual?

She licked her huge lips. "This is a bad idea." She said again, out loud. "Oh fuck, PLEASE! SOMEONE! COME AND FUCK ME, ANYTHING, NOW! I WONT BE... I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER! DO WHAT YOU WANT,PLEEEEEEEASEEE!?!"

Still, nobody came. She hated herself, but she was going to have to take things in to her own hands. Or mouth. She stared at her cock head. She was still willing someone to come in to the room, anyone, and let her relieve herself some other way. The glare of the cameras was extremely apparent in Trish's mind, but she couldn't wait any more. Opening her mouth and allowing the drool to flow all over her gigantic bell-end, she lent forwards. taking her mighty member in her mouth. She went down as far as possible, noting how her throat seemed to fit her dick perfectly, and begun moving up and down the shaft. She had never given a blowjob before, thinking them as disguising things for men to brag about, but now she was working her own cock. she started pushing her head deeper and deeper until she gagged, and pulled up, taking her mouth off her cock completely.

"No... Trish... Fuck. FUCK! Gahh..."

leaning forwards again, with lust clouding her mind, she begun to move faster, work harder, desperate to release. Up and down her head bobbed until finally a strange feeling begun to bubble up. She could taste pre cum already, and now she knew she was about to blow in a completely different way. coming up the shaft and sucking her head, she felt herself begin to orgasm.

It begun with a terrible shudder. Then a thick stream of fluid shot out, accompanied by her cock and body exploding in pleasure. Eyes rolling into the back of her head, her cheeks bulged out with the fluid shooting in to her mouth, and a salty taste filled covered her tongue. She had to swallow and with an audible *gulp* she took down the first mouthful. It continued cumming, filling her mouth again. This time it overflowed, and with a sputter jizz splashed down her cock and coated the floor. Her huge lips provided amazing suction but simply couldn't handle the load. She swallowed again and again, hoovering up her own spunk as fast as she could, till finally she stopped shooting in to her mouth. She was practically breathless and sat up, with a soft pop as her lips left her huge cock. semen still flowed from her tip, down the shaft of her penis.

She was mortified. Looking into her reflection, and then at the cameras, she saw exactly how much of a whoreish doll she looked like. Her mouth dripped with cum. She knew she was in trouble now, as already a dastardly thought was popping in to her head. 'do it again. That was so good!' She licked and bit her lips. "No. No way. Oh, what the fuck!? I...*sob!*

She let out a weak moan of despair, and felt tears streaming down her face. She hated what she'd just done, but couldn't shake the feeling that next time would be better. She could perform better. She could make herself feel wonderful! The salty fluid, she needed more of it. All the while, she knew these thoughts were wrong and wouldn't help her predicament, but she couldn't stop herself. She knew she could either sit there, without pleasure, until someone came back - and who knows what would happen then? or she could at least give herself what she wanted. More cum. more orgasms. More denial. She shook her head. "Stop it! stop justifying this sick stuff! Get a hold of yourself!" She was desperate to regain control. To avoid falling to impulse. But already, her balls were beginning to feel full and her cock was hard. Was she really going to do it again, so fucking soon!?

She drooled over the idea, even more than she was already. Closing her eyes tightly, she tried to block the idea but her cum was so... tempting. Did her own cum count when the tall lady said she'd become addicted? All she knew was she was beginning to crave. it. She leant forwards again, and licked her cock head, taking the semen flowing out into her mouth and tasting it, swallowing it. "Keep in control. Just keep in control. Come on Trish... Ohhhh... FUCK SAKE!"

She practically dove forwards, beginning her next session. She knew she must look like a slut succumbing to her baser urges, but she didn't care. She needed to cum again. The cameras just watched and listened to the loud gagging as her cock struck the back of her throat repeatedly - she was going deeper this time. "GLUP! GLUP! GLUP! GACK!"

She could hear it herself, such loud noises. It felt too good to slow down. She continued gagging on herself before it welled up again, the feeling of imminent Cumming. This time, she lent back. She thought she needed to cum, not to get THE cum. She hadn't considered what would happen if her lips weren't clasped round her dong at the time of explosion. Her body shook as another orgasm peaked, and another load of jizz flooded out of her cock. It shot through the air, splashing all over her face and her tits, the sheath made sure it was pointing straight at her after all. Several streams came out before Trish stopped her second cum session and each one drenched her more and more. Part of her loved it, loved the feeling of Cumming and being coated. Part of her hated it, it was so very upsetting to have to do such a thing. A naughty part of her just wanted to lap up her cum - she knew the addiction was starting to take hold.

She repeated this process over and over again. Trying to stop herself, succumbing to the pleasure, Cumming all over herself or in her mouth, feeling disguised. She had no idea how many times she repeated the process or how long it took to get interrupted, but right in the middle of blowing herself she heard a noise. someone clearing their throat. She looked up, right in to the grinning face of the tall woman and her two henchmen. "having fun are we?"

Doll-Trish tried to talk back, but couldn't decided if she should take her cock out of her mouth. In a flash, the henchmen pulled her head up and stuffed her mouth. "You just need to listen. You're going to read some scripts i have for you no, to advertise your position to the good customers. You'll do so happily, no moaning. Understood?"

Dollie nodded. She had no choice. "And for insurance..."

Dollie felt a clank, and looked down. Her dick was locked in a metal tube! "What the..."

"That's to keep you in line! no masturbating till you've finished your advertisements. I know it will drive you mad, but I think you better stop before you go blind anyway. Now, read these..."

Trish read the paper the tall lady held in front of her face. "What? No way!"

"read it. Or we'll stay here until your cock explodes or does whatever its going to do."

With that, she took to a chair and sat down. Holding the remote, the playfully begun to press buttons. First a shock. Then pleasure. Then any assortment of combination. Within minutes, Trish was practically a drooling mess. She tried in vain it pull the device from her penis, even bit at it to no real effect. She was beaten. "Okay. Okay. I'll... Read them. Let me cum first, please!"

She knew that wouldn't work. The tall lady strutted over and put the notes in her face again. "Read first. Be a doll."

Smart bitch. Trish frowned, her member ached more than ever though, so she knew she had no choice. "Fine. Hi, I'm..."

A shock ran through her. "Read it properly. No funny voices. Be flirty. Be fun. Or you won't get to suck yourself off ever again!"

Trish Submitted. For about 30 minutes, she was forced to read demeaning statements about herself. Worse still, if she sounded unenthusiastic, she would be shocked. She was rewarded with pleasure whenever she read one 'correctly.' Eventually, the tall lady was satisfied, and left. "...Thank you for completing this part of your role. We will take our leave now. Due to time constraints, you will be left equipped with your cock cover. Good night."

And they left. Trish screamed, cursed, cried and begged through the night, but no-one came back. She just had to wait for her next day to begin...

DAY 1

The door slammed open. Trish looked up, shocked by the force. She was sweating, drooling, desperate to cum. The tall lady and an orderly where standing before her, big grins on their faces. Behind them a large frame stood. That must be what caused the bang. "very disappointing. Very much so. Dollie, I'd like you to kiss my ass as I read this to you. It might just make me go easier on you. You haven't met your cum quota because of all your misbehaving. The machine unlocked her arms. The tall lady turned around, presenting her behind. Trish tried to resist the urge and did so for a while, but she knew time was against her. Eventually, after a short wait, she submitted. Planting her large set of lips on the woman's buttocks, she begun to make out with her asshole. "Wonderful. Now, you're going to service the employees for the rest of the week. You'll be automated for this, because we don't think you've gotten enough cock sucking experience to be left to your on devices. So we'll put you in ours!"

She gestured to the machine. Trish was too busy kissing her butt to really look at it. Her drool was dripping from the ass as she planted another sloppy kiss right in the centre. "use your tongue a bit more, good doll." Came a quick nonchalant comment from the lady. "whenever you see me and you're not on a job, I want you to kiss my ass like this. Kay Dollie?"

Trish thought no. But she knew the drive would build, so she continued without reacting, hoping she would finish and leave. "So, as of today till Friday, you'll be working as a blowjob stand. The committee found you need extra training, so we'll be putting you into the harness you see before you to aid you. I will not be available until next Friday evening when I come to dismount you. Enjoy your first week her dollie! Your cock will be inaccessible till then, but we will store your cum for you." She walked forwards. A long strand of drool attached to Trish's lips followed her ass. The assistants stepped forwards, took Trish by the arms and begun to strap her in to the weird machine. Shoving a ring gag in to her already open mouth, they begun to screw rivets around her limbs, making sure she couldn't move an inch. Within minutes, she was fully bound into the horrendous device.

Trish was facing one of the many mirrors in her apartment. She could see that she was in a kneeling position, with her arms down by her side. Her huge tits were forced forwards by a pillar in her back, and her gigantic ass rested comfortably on her legs. Her hands had two pink phallic objects to hold on to. The frame had a rivet in it that housed her cock, covering it from view. Her ass and vagina - she did still have it, buried under her huge balls - were mounted on two long dildos. There was a pole attached to her head, with a strange motor housed behind it and her mouth was wide open. Next to her, a slot device was positioned. She didn't get much more time to look at herself, because at that point she begun.. moving?

The frame was on wheels. She was to be taken around like this! The assistants clumsily rode her in to the hallway, bashing against the door frame as they went and giving Trish reason to panic. They where terrible at this and the frame was clearly too heavy for them. Eventually, she was guided in to the elevator and parked nose to nose with her reflection. 'What a mess' She thought, staring at her lips. But it got worse. Now she was on the ground floor. The assistants rolled her through the main reception, stopping to talk to the front desk matter of factually about their strange cargo. She was now just an object after all. She was drooling still, and a poor janitor came to mop up the mess she caused. People stared, took pictures and generally gossiped about her. It was only when the janitor, a dark haired woman, leaned on Trish-dollies head while talking to the assistant that she realised just how much of an object she truly was. Eventually, they continued the humiliatingly slow trundle to the outside of the building, in to a basement level place. Trish briefly saw the road before being stored in to a van, and driven through the town. She wished the windows were at least tinted, but they weren't and people could clearly see the strange doll device being transported.

Eventually, they arrived at a large building. Trish recognised the company logo. She was dismounted from the van, and handed over to a new pair of people. "...Thank you. We'll be back to pick it up on Friday. We might visit sooner to try it out though!"

And with that, they left. Trish was wheeled in to the building, and unceremoniously screwed in to the main receptions ground. She knew it was early as she saw the sun rise, and assumed this building - judging by the logos - was an off site office of her new employers. She waited for about 20 minutes, before she heard talking. "So care is easy. We can put her on auto at night, but for now she's 20 credits a pop. Cheap enough, that's pocket change, must be so cheap for advertising or something. Only thing left is to try her out..."

If she could, Trish would have gulped. With footsteps getting closer, she knew what was coming. She had been told she was here to give blowjobs, and her only accessible hole was also her most obvious. Her huge doll lips were about to be put to the test. She gripped the penis like handles as tightly as she could, bracing for a face fucking. She heard a switch flip, and lights came on all around her. A soundbite begun to play... "Hi, I'm a Dollie, your new in house stress reliever. Please fuck my throat!"

It was something the tall lady had made her record earlier. She thought back to all the demeaning comments she was made to say. There were loads of them, each of them making Trish look like a toy. "better give it a trial run" said one of the guards, unzipping his trousers.

He stepped forwards, popping a coin into the slot. Pressing a few buttons on the menu, Trish heard herself again. "get ready for a hell of a good time!"

His cock was already hard. He leaned forwards and inserted it in between Trish's plump lips. They were big enough to completely seal around his shaft. He pressed forwards, forcing Trish to look at his belt buckle. Her gigantic jugs pressed against his legs as she knelt there, waiting for him to start thrusting or something. Her craving for cum made it so she didn't care how horrible the whole situation was, but she did feel like nothing more than a toy. Suddenly, she heard the motor begin. 'what the hell is going on?' she thought. The man didn't move, and she was still, with his dick at the back of her throat. She could feel him going limp. Was she... supposed to suck? She wouldn't. She was still fighting her urges, wanting to claw back any dignity and show she wasn't beaten. "crap, gotta calibrate it, give me the computer for a second."

The other assistant handed the now flaccid man a laptop who, without removing his cock, popped it on top of Trish's head and plugged it into the machine behind her. Her thoughts of dignity through not sucking where quashed as she realised she wasn't even expected to. She felt herself blushing with humiliation and anger, and the man's cock just rested there, in her mouth, waiting for something to happen.

Several minutes passed by. Trish practically felt bored. The penis in her mouth seemed to agree and just lay there, blocking the drool from leaving her mouth. Every now and then she'd have to swallow, causing it to twitch and be sucked further in to her mouth. The man was swearing lightly under his breath and had plugged a USB connector into Trish's machine. Setting the laptop down, he took a screwdriver, leant over Trish's head and started fiddling with the device behind her. "Fucking hell. No good. Looks like we're going to have to call in the mechanics. It's busted. I can't figure it out. Get the out of order sign, we're going to have to put it out of commission for now."

lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers