How To - Staff Satisfaction/I Suck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers

Stepping back, his cock slipped out of Trish's mouth casually and he zipped up his fly in front of her. the assistant slowly looked through a case and eventually pulled out a huge 'out of order' sign... attached by a chain to a large inflatable dildo. 'Oh no way...' thought Trish, as he approached. He unceremoniously shoved it in to her mouth, sliding it right down her throat and causing her neck to bulge out. Trish could still breath, but it appeared her gag reflex was still working to a small degree as she couldn't relax her throat. "Shame. I'll go talk to the front desk. You put a cover on that thing for now."

The sign dangled just above her huge jiggly tits. The assistant came over with a cover, and placed it behind Trish to cover up the mechanical part of her, also covering one of her eyes - possibly by mistake. He left her body exposed in a cruel twist. Trish found herself wishing she were back home sucking her dick again. The only consolation was that she wasn't as horny as earlier, at least not to the point of insanity, nor was she drooling quite as much. The tall lady much have changed her settings before she left.

Suddenly, she began to move again. The two men were pushing her towards a storage door. Using her huge tits to bounce the door open, they moved her inside, and turned her to face the entrance. She knelt there, confused as ever, as they rolled her back in to a corner of the room, locked her wheels, and... left. They shut the door, leaving her in darkness. Her eyes adjusted, and she could see she was surrounded by a mop and hoover, a shelf with different chemicals and soaps and a bunch of miscellaneous supplies. She was being stored in the cramp little room. Goodness only knew how long for.

Trish spent hours in the tiny room. She could do nothing but wait for someone to get her. Her bonds where too tight to move. The only people she saw where the various staff members that had to collect equipment. They didn't even look surprised to see her, only twice did she get touched. They were workers too, and probably under similar influences to her. Trish felt her mind begin to melt as the urge for cum and to cum slowly grow as the hours passed.

After what felt like at least one day, she was finally collected by a woman in a jumpsuit. She rolled Trish out to the same spot as before, and started to fiddle with her mechanics. She could see her light fixtures come on, and heard her own slutty recordings begin again. "My mouth is a toy. Play with it!"

This new woman was working hard, and eventually she stood up, hands on hips, looking proud. "That should do 'er. I need a volunteer!" She roared, looking around and casually yanking out the dildo from Trish's throat.

A few people approached. Out of the pack stepped forward a man in a working suit. "Just step up, put in your money, set the height and away we go!"

This new customer stepped up. He too unzipped his fly and inserted some money. A message played "I love mouth fucking!". Trish heard the machine start up, and then...

ZZZZZzzzzzzztssssss...

Her face rammed forwards on to the mans cock. The machine pushed her forwards! Then pulled her head back again, along the length of the mans shaft. Then forward, balls deep. Her face was buried in his waist. Then back. Then forward. back. forward. back. forward. The dildos in her ass and pussy burst to life, beginning to fuck her with a similar rhythm to her head bobbing. forward. back. faster, the pace was building. The man held on to a pair of handles next to Trish's head while she pummelled her face, her fat lips making slurping sounds as the changing air pressure in her mouth forced her to suck his dick with each thrust. Forward! Back! She was in shock as her forehead tapped his abdomen over and over again, dick touching the back of her throat each time. Disgusting slobber sounds escaping her lips and drool plopping all over her chest. Some of it even seemed to be squirting up on to her face, causing strands to attach to his body with each bounce. the tempo was still rising. Her face was burying itself in to this random person's groin over and over again and she was powerless to stop. Eventually, the inevitable happened. The man came. Trish was doing about 3 full cycles per second, and a salty liquid shot down her throat. She still didn't stop, instead carrying on until the man stepped back and did up his fly.

Trish kept moving, slowing down, till a skirt stood in her visual path. Raising up, she saw another erection and then... "gloomph!"

Straight in to her throat. This dick chick rammed her cock into Trish's mouth and with a familiar clank of coins going into the machine and another slutty catchphrase, she begun to speed up again "OH BOY! More dick for me!"

This continued for hours. Now that Trish was working and open for business, customers queued up to get their turn. Every ten, her stupid catchphrase box would say it out loud. "My first ten, all sucked dry! 20 down, more please! 80, More please!!" She was sick of her own voice. She was enjoying the cum, thanks to her programming she assumed, but the indignity was causing her mind to shut down. She was accepting her role rather too quickly, and that scared her.

At night, she was the only lit object in the room. Several people still worked, and Trish estimated she was probably used once or twice an hour. Decent down time. During that day it was for like 30 times an hour so far as she could tell. Her programming wouldn't allow her to properly count. All she knew was that she was stuck in this position, constantly at the will of the people, deepthroating anyone who decided it was what they wanted. Her catchphrase box went off constantly, making it hard for her to even sleep. She had gotten so accustomed to blowing people that she could practically daydream during a job, imagining herself in her old life, wondering what her old friends where up to now. The cum that popped in to her mouth after each job was beginning to be the best part of the day.

Every now and then, a short fat woman would clean her face with a wipe, and use a sponge on a stick to clean the inside of her mouth. This felt wonderful to Trish, and she looked forward to this most days. The humiliation of her situation had faded, and she had begun to make eye contact with customers and the cleaners. Some would even talk to her. She estimated this was the 5 or 6th day, and frankly she couldn't sink any lower so it became easier to interact in her limited way. Her cock, sheathed as it was ached all the time for release but apart from that she no longer worried about much. After her latest cock flopped out of her mouth, she caught in the corner of her eye the tall lady at the front desk, signing papers. Trish-doll knew this probably meant something important to her, but another customer had stepped up. "Evening Dollie! just a quick one before you leave us!" He said.

Trish had been expecting this for a while. Now the time was here, she felt foreboding. What the hell could be happening next??

As her face bumped against the mans torso, she could just making out the woman approaching and watching. Audible "GLOP, GLOP, GLOP" sounds could be heard coming from Trish's throat, and she was sure she could see a smirk. The woman was casually chatting to the man about how Trish was performing. "Fantastic! I've used it since she got installed, I really hope you'll bring it back!"

With a Shudder, Trish felt her mouth fill again. He came, zipped up, and left with a smile. The Tall lady approached. "That was your last shift here for now Doll. I hope it was a valuable learning experience, I'll explain to you how you can avoid this role in future at our meeting tomorrow. For now, you're to be disassembled and returned to your quarters. But first, here!" she inserted a small device into Trish's ear. "This is an audio receiver made by the guys and gals in the lab. I'll be able to talk to you wherever you go now! Take her home boys."

With that, Trish was rolled back into the van, still on full show or people to see. The wince wouldn't work straight away, so she had to stop in the parking lot for about half an hour before being loaded. Plenty of her customers walked by and made comments to the moving people. "Bring her back soon!"

"Don't lose it!"

"Oh, that thing really brightened up our office."

Trish just knelt there. Disengaged. Fuming. Humiliated. Getting far hornier than ever before. The Tall lady must have increased her Libido again.

Chapter Three: Life work

It seemed like an eternity in the van, but she was eventually returned to her apartment and disconnected from the machine. The staff left, and Trish was alone, confused. Her cock was rock hard and she wanted to cum, but the sheath had been left on. A voice piped up in her head.

"Hi Dollie! You'll be pleased to know you're in free time now until Monday morning! Use the time to relax, find work and do whatever you need to do. You won't be allowed to leave the building but there are plenty of recreational activities to try here. Check your computer for a list of things to do and job-related information! The sheath will come off once you're booked into a few jobs."

looking around her apartment, Trish waddled to the computer in the corner and turned it on. There was an email waiting for her in the 'dolly's inbox'. It read:

Congratulations on completion of your integration period. From now on, you'll only be required to work as a blowjob stand if you don't meet quota each week. Please see attached notice on how to achieve this quota, and again welcome to the team. Failure to comply will result in more installation work.

The attached note was a list of jobs Trish could do. She skimmed it over, noting jobs like whoring, Glory-hole and webcam shows, each with a corresponding number. She was expected to book into her own humiliating work or be punished for it? Her mouth naturally plopped open, spilling drool all over her huge chest. Sitting her massive ass down on the chair, she went through the list. Tons of sexual acts, all with time frames and locations. Trish Clicked on the Cam whore option.

masturbate on camera.

Location: Your apartment.

Time: Any

Task: Talk to viewers. Masturbate to ejaculation.

Payment:1 credit per viewer per show

She ticked the box. That was fine, she could do that any time. With her libido that'd make her plenty of credits. Next task. Well, it jumped out at her earlier.

Gloryholes

Time: 9am-5pm Thursday, Friday

Location: Ground floor toilets

Payment:200 credits per day

Fine, She thought. At least she'll be shielded.

Next... Whats this? Display. Trish thought for a second. with her obnoxious body, she was ALWAYS on display. Monday 00.01 to Wednesday 23. 59. Payment of 1000 credits. That'll do.

From what Trish understood of the credits, she was due to make a lot of money. Like, much more than she'd overheard other workers make. Was she... going to get rich doing this? That's a perk she thought, clicking the schedule. With that, her Sheath beeped and fell off. Her huge dong was free at last!

"Oh god, may as well do a web show, get the fucking camera on!" She desperately said to herself. As if by magic, a beep came from her bedroom. walking in, she could see another monitor, guiding her to start there. A voice in her ear chimed up "You're going live in the bedroom in 30 seconds. get some customers first Bimbo, your trailer will be up, then blow your load!"

The monitor showed 'Doll Bimbo's live feed!' In huge pink letters, with a counter. Viewers? it was currently at 4. That would only be 4 credits. Trish begun to pout into the camera, waiting to impress. when she went live, it only took a few seconds for comments to start.

OMG look at that!

I'd love to fuck those tits

Fuck urself

Trish the doll was about to start her first show. she didn't really know what to do, so she spent a few minutes pushing her cleavage into the camera, bouncing her boobs and showing off her body. Shame seemed to be a foreign concept to her. Maybe her programming was designed to allow her to work unhindered? Whatever the case, she seemed to come to the role naturally. After about 10 minutes, with a few more people watching, she begun to stroke her cock. Somehow, it didn't feel as good as in the harness and she thought she knew why. Of course. Her addiction. She loved blowing cock, drinking cum and feeling her dick in her mouth. She knew it before it even started. She was going to suck herself off, even without the heavy bondage. Leaning in to her dick, she sighed a little, before going for it and jamming her massive bell end back into her face fuck hole. It felt amazing - she was an addicted whore for sure now and she knew it. She loved it. She practically got off on the idea of people watching. Gagging on her huge prick, she watched herself in the monitor, saliva dripping everywhere. She tried to push as deep as she could, pummelling the back of her throat until finally, she broke her gag reflex and was able to push her cock right down, bulging out her neck as she went. Her massive boobs pushed against her thighs as she practically folded herself in two. She wanted to touch her balls with her nose - but that might take practice. For now, she could only get about half way down her shaft.

She begun to bob up and down again, until the familiar feeling of imminent cum rose. Quickly, she managed to type a simple phrase, without removing her penis from her mouth. "in or out?" Her huge doll eyes watching the screen with her dick still inserted into her throat looked so slutty, she had to concentrate on not Cumming there and then.

A few comments popped up. 'in', 'Swallow bch', 'Facial!!'

Two to one, Trish choked her cock, pulling it as deep as she could. Bracing herself, she sucked harder than ever until it finally popped again. "GLUBB! GLUB!" The audible sound of her cum being accepted into her waiting stomach. It was wonderful! Her eyes rolled back in to her head as she finally released. Once she stopped Cumming, she took time to thoroughly lick her cockhead, savouring the time she had, teasing the viewers before shutting off for the night. She was finally able to sleep. Aware that even though the webcam was off there were still cameras watching her, she simply flopped into bed and went to sleep.

Sunday

Trish woke up. Her sheets were wet with cum. That wasn't a surprise, she thought, tasting a bit of the liquid. She knew her balls were overactive. All night she had sexual dreams, her mind was becoming more and more used to being that of a fuck doll. Trish took some time to look around her apartment. She resisted the urge to hook herself in to the 'self suck frame' as she thought of it, and instead had a look in the wardrobes. She was surprised to find clothing in one of them. Nothing too flattering, but something to cover up in.

She pulled on a tight vest and an even tighter pair of legging that did nothing to hide her huge obvious bulge, and walked to her front door. "can I just... Leave?" She said, hoping for an answer. There was none. She thought she'd get some kind of conformation. "fuck it"

She turned the handle, and left her apartment. Drool may have been making her vest all but see through and her cock was just as noticeable as if she where nude, but if she understood her role correctly this was her first day off. She was going exploring.

lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers