How to Stop Smoking Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After tying me up, they untied my feet and retied them above my head, forcing my cock into my mouth again. I couldn't move. Taking a jell, Jane began to rub some around and into my asshole. After she had it loosened a little with one finger, she stuck in another. Working her fingers around, she loosened it even more until she could place in a third. She applied some more jell and began moving her fingers around stretching my ass hole until I thought it would split.

Meanwhile, Yolanda was stroking my cock and playing with my balls, keeping me on the edge of cumming. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Renee' playing with her pussy, stroking a finger in and out of it.

Jane put some more jell on her fingers and continued working them around and around, stretching my ass hole as much as she could. Finally, she managed to insert the fourth finger. With a little in and out motion, she began to stretch my asshole even further. I tried to relax and push against her hand.

As she stroked in and out, she had folded her thumb so that it pointed toward the tips of her fingers. As I pushed back and she forced her hand forward. It suddenly entered my ass. She had her entire hand buried in my ass.

She let me rest for a minute while Yolanda stroked my cock trying to make me cum. Then, Jane slowly began to fold her fingers and make a fist. As she did this, my ass began to feel full. The rubbing of her fingers against my prostrate gland made me feel like I was about to cum.

When she had her hand folded, she applied some more jell on her wrist and began working it in and out of my ass hole. After about five minutes of fist-fucking, I began to cum. As my juices began to fill my mouth, I had to swallow to keep from choking. It didn't taste all that bad. Not like I thought it would.

When my balls were almost empty, Yolanda pulled my cock from my mouth and finished sucking me off. When she had my cock cleaned, she kissed me, sucking some more of my juices from my mouth.

This was the most erotic day of my life.

My cock began to soften and Jane began pulling her hand from my ass hole. In doing so, she had to work it back and forth.My ass hole had closed around her wrist. Since her hand was larger, it took some working to remove it.

As she worked her hand back and forth, my cock began to swell again. They untied me and left me spread-eagled on the bed. Renee', seeing my stiffening cock, came over and began sucking it. Soon it was hard as a rock again and ready to fuck.

Easing it into her wet pussy, Renee' began to fuck me. As she rode my shaft, my balls began to swell again. How much could I take? After she had cum, she climbed off and Jane took her place. After fucking me in the ass with her fist, she was really horny. In almost no time at all, she was cumming.

My balls emptied their load in her hot pussy.

We were all worn out. Finally, the girls untied me, cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. After having a bite to eat, we sat around and chatted. Yolanda worked at a bank and had a terminal case of the hornies. She said that she had to look at so many good looking men all day, that she came home horny every night.

Renee' was an aspiring actress that hadn't managed to land a role yet. All the directors wanted was one thing - to get into her pants. I couldn't blame them. Still, it wasn't right to have to land a job on the casting couch.

I decided to leave them and head for home. Jane asked to go home with me. She wasn't convinced that I was out of sperm.

I told her to pack a few clothes and come on. With that, the two of us left.

12