All Comments on 'How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 05'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are totally a tease

Leaving us wanting more! Please post more ASAP

Best Regards,

R

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
How convenient!!!!!!!!!

I bet from the sofa they will then need to be naked for body heat,haha!!

sensual_bluesensual_bluealmost 12 years ago
Great Story

But these two page chapters are killing me LOL

Just when the story starts to get interesting i get to end and then the waiting starts, i love the story but you are turning my hair grey with all the waiting, i hope that you will post the next chapter soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You really need to learn the right places for punctuation, like this "I think we need to establish something Izzy..." there should be a comma after something, before her name, it's missing in all of your chapters. Among other things, and you certainly like to drag out your stories and have meek female characters, that to be honest, gets rather boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please hurry

Nice story, can't wait for the next chapters. Keep them coming. And please, keep the romance don't make it smut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Yes! Keep them coming love the romance!

IsoarianIsoarianalmost 12 years ago
HMM....

Even though I agree you do have some work on your punctuation, I personally do not find your story line to be corny or old fashioned. I quite like how you have portrayed your characters. And I believe your story line flows greatly. I certainly hope that you continue and finish the story, I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The storyline is pretty good. If people say its old fashioned or doesnt belong on the site then they don't have to read it - not all erotica is wham, bang, thank you mam type things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story!!

I stumbled upon your story a couple of days ago, and loved it from the first chapter. Yes, the people complaining about punctuation are correct. However, your prose, characters, and dialogue are top-notch. I have read stories from authors where the grammar was perfect; unfortunately, some were very boring. If the story is interesting and can keep me entertained, I can certainly get over a few mistakes in punctuation

- Kristina

naughty_lil_faenaughty_lil_faealmost 12 years ago
this chapter....

.....I don't like it as much as the others. The way Daniel is acting, all gruff and practically menancing.....it seems more like he's forcing her than anything else. The other chapters were much better, where Izzy seemed a stronger character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it!

Please go on with the story, it's absolutely wonderful!

midwestlizziemidwestlizzieabout 11 years ago
endearing

This story has so many timeless and classical elements of how lasting romance blossoms. I am completely hooked in the story, waiting to see how they progress. Thank you for the wonderful love story.

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
yay :D

I really like where this is going :) Im a pervert,, hense me reading on this site lol but im really a romantic at heart, and I like your story.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Simply A Delight.

Believe there may have been some mention of corny and old-fashioned in past comments. Perhaps that is what makes this so delightful a story. If so, more please.

VividlyLucidVividlyLucidover 5 years ago
Rapey

U made Daniel feel like predator! He's a weirdo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...