How to 'Train' a Husband...

Story Info
Train a partner with help.
5k words
2.87
17.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been looking forward to this trip for some time. It was a contest, and only later I discovered the true purpose and origin of the trip. I had won it at the college I attended in Northwest Missouri. It would take me to Kansas City, to St. Louis, and the final destination in Chicago. Roundtrip. By train. With a one day layover in each of the three cities.

I had planned to use the layover in each city to workout with some peers. Racquetball with Tim in Kansas City. Games at the Jewish Community Center in St Louis. Finally a visit to the Chicago Athletic Club in Chicago. A good summer tuneup for the fall season.

Happy to get out of Maryville, Missouri for a little while. My college crush had been weighing on my mind, and I needed to muster the courage to ask her out. It was high time as a sophomore, and she had been dropping hints as subtly as atom bombs.

I picked up the train in Omaha at 5:00 am in the morning on the way to Kansas City. It was a nice sleeper car with a sunny view. I took a short nap and woke up for a late breakfast. Afterwards, I planned on departing the train for the layover. I was excited about going to the club. Then my plans were changed. For a long long time.

I went out in the dining car and sat down for a good breakfast. I noticed a lady above sitting at a table two tables away from me. We made eye contact, she smiled, and immediately she walked over and sat down. We began chatting. She introduced herself as Isabella. We talked, and after a few minutes, she asked, "do you recognize me Zack?"

I demurred, stating to her that she did resemble someone i knew, but also that it was just a coincidence. We chatted a little longer, and I got up and bid her adieu, commenting that i was disembarking for the layover in Kansas City.

When i arrived back at my train compartment and entered, i turned and noticed she had brazenly followed me into my private trainspace. I started to question her presence but she interrupted me, almost shouting, "you're not going anywhere!" I looked at her incredulously, and became even more confused as Isabella grabbed my wrist and pulled it behind my back. I had had enough, and then she yelled for me to stop. It sort of froze me for a couple of seconds, and then in an even more bizarre twist, she pinned my wrists behind my back and locked them. Cuffed them. She had obviously practiced this through. We both sort of fell back onto the sleeping mattress in my traincar. This was too much. I stood up, but almost as quickly, sat down as Isabella put her hands on my thighs and pushed down. "Again Zack, you are not going anywhere. You are here to learn." This was getting stranger by the moment. She continued to explain things to me as we sat shoulder to shoulder.

"You obviously dont have a lot of experience with women. We know you've procrastinated with your time in Maryville. You have a wonderful opportunity there. We are here to help you."

I mentioned something about how did you know about that, in my own mind thinking aloud about my crush and their uncanny similarity in looks. "Never you mind how", she answered back. She then asked me if I ever had pleased a girl with my mouth. She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Well, your hesitation and silence answer that. You see Zack, we've studied you." It was getting stranger and a little more anxiety causing by the minute.

"First of all, lets look at you, handsome, tall, with two major caveats. Your eyes are way too innocent. They are shiny, dark green and black, very clear. People can see right through you. If you pursue a career, if you are going to teach, thats one thing. But if you go into the army you better develop a mean streak or at least fake it. You will get eaten alive. We don't want that. You are handsome. But your lips Zack, they are soooo thick and puffy. They belong more on a fashion model than they do on a man. We all agreed that they are tailor made for eating pussy." I was stunned by her brazen assumptions but said nothing.

"So, I want you to kneel down here, in front of me while i sit on the bed." She lifted her pleated khaki skirt. "I am wearing no panties. Just look for a couple of minutes." She was completely shaven, with two tender inviting lips, and smelled of vanilla. I completely swooned. She told me to scoot forward and let me guide you, to kiss around the outside. She encouraged to me to keep going. This went on for five minutes. She had me take my hands and open her up gently. She laughed and said something like not that gently.

"Now, use your tongue and explore everywhere, feel everywhere, learn good." I tongued her for about 20 minutes. She started humming and grasping my head gently. Then not so gently. I felt her heat rising. She grasped my head, and said, more pressure, more pressure NOW. RIGHT THERE DONT STOP. I didn't, as her essence cascaded like a hard rain over my face. Finally, it ended, and she fell back exhausted. After a few minutes, she reached down and uncuffed me.

"Get up on the bed." I did so, not knowing where to put my hands. We spooned, she reached over and slung my hands over her shoulders. All the while, in the background, the sound of the train, the lurches and rolls, was soothing and we both went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning as Isabella was gently shaking my shoulders. "Good morning Zack." She was already dressed in feminine khaki pants and blouse, her long brown hair matching her freckles nicely. She told me my next lesson won't be as enjoyable, although she said you will come to cherish it in time. She reminded me to provide pleasure, regardless.

"Now, dress and go get some breakfast lazy." She rubbed my head as i sat up, got up and left.

I wandered out to the breakfast car and ordered eggs and toast, with Columbian coffee. The import of what had just happened to me hadn't sunk in. Provide pleasure? I instead thought, how strange and how lucky I was! What a story. I couldn't wait to get to St. Louis, stretch my legs, and get some court time. Wrong deduction by me again.

The train began coming to life, exhibiting that noisy yet soothing startup, leaving Kansas City on the way to St. Louis. I left the breakfast car, went out to the viewing car, and enjoyed the Missouri countryside. I was feeling sated and strangely calm. People were playing cards and reading the newspaper. My mind drifted from thought to thought for several hours. I did peruse the paper for the sports scores.

After going back and cleaning up in my personal car for awhile, i went to get a late lunch at about 2 . The car was almost empty, and I ordered a healthy/decadent food choice. Caesar salad and french fries.

After taking a few bites, i looked up to see someone in a corner table motioning over to me. "Zack! Zack! Come over here!" She kept gesturing and saying my name, so reluctantly I gathered the remainder of my salad, walked over and sat down.

"Hellooo. I'm Jocelyn. Nice to meet you!" She looked to be in the middle of a consumption campaign. Bacon, eggs, waffles, and syrup. I would normally be aghast at this, but in a strange way I noticed she seemed to thrive and be energized with her consumption.

"Hows your trip going, I hear so far so good", she sort of snorted and laughed as she consumed a syrup laden waffle. Confused, I responded with something like how do you know. She cut me off, blurting something like don't you worry about that honey.

"Salad? C'mon Zack, thats not enough! I will fix that." She motioned over to the black waiter on the Amtrak train, speaking to him, calling him sir and requesting an order to go. Chicken fried steak with brown gravy. Also, triple mashed potatoes with white gravy. And she threw in some chocolate cake with cherries jubilee. I thought silently thats a lot of food. How possibly could she eat all this? She was a large voluptuous woman.

Jocelyn seemingly read my mind. "Zack, we will take this food back to the train car for later." My mind was trying to wrap itself around this, we, more food? Trainroom? When the food arrived, Jocelyn neatly zipped it into a blue canvas thermal bag, and slung it around her shoulder, and stood up. She walked around to my side of the table, grabbed my hand, impatiently remarking, "come on honey, let's go. I'm still hungry!" We clumsily walked through the car together holding hands. Naturally, we stopped at my car, (i wasnt totally surprised) and entered. Jocelyn went in the bathroom and came out with two bath towels and laid them out on the wooden floor next to the bed. She quickly laid down on the floor on top of the towels.

She remarked, "well, what are you waiting for, sit down here!" I still hesitated, and with a chuckle, she reached between my legs, grabbed, and pulled me down, watching me tumble to the floor. She told me to pay attention, and that won't happen again.

"It wasnt so bad", she laughed, "you are already thinking about me, so there was a lot to grab there. Unzip my jeans, and carefully pull them down to my ankles." I do so, and i became more excited as i noticed her sheer aqua panties, very expansive. She told me to kiss her panty all over.

"Good, thats right boy, keep going, back and forth. Anka is lucky, I feel like kidnapping you." After about 5 minutes, she pulled the 3 styrofoam boxes of food out of the canvas cooler. She had me pull her panties down to her ankles.

She opened the 1st food container and proceeded to eat a little of the chicken fried steak that was in there. Shortly thereafter, much to my shock, Jocelyn broke the chicken fried steak into small pieces, and then emptied the two boxes of food, steak, and gravy, including mounds of gravy covered mashed potatoes, between her legs.

"Now Zack, i know you've got some nice thick upper legs but the rest of you is soooo skinny. Its not up to me, but if it were, I would fatten you up a little bit. I want you to eat ALL the steak, potatoes, and gravy. You are to eat, swallow, lick, and suck. Keep going til its all gone and that includes taking care of my pussy. Make sure I am clean." It probably took me a half hour, and Jocelyn had two head shaking orgasms during my 'meal'. As I progressed through the food her own personal taste became more prominent, and I swallowed that as well. Finally, I looked down and all of it was gone. She lay there, eyes shut, seemingly asleep, and smiling. It occurred to me, exhausted, that I needed a shower. I started to get up and go to the bathroom but I felt Jocelyn grab my hand. Her grip was not to be trifled with.

"Where do you think youre going? We are NOT done." She got up and sat down on the bed. She had me lay down on the towels. I did so, my backside coming in contact with some swishy mashed potato gravy stuff.

"Now close your eyes and open your mouth. Wide. Wider." As i was doing so Jocelyn had reached over to the canvas food cooler and took out the third box and opened it. The dark chocolate wetcake with the cherry mousse. She instructed me not to not swallow, chew or lick until she commanded me. Jocelyn proceeded to slowly stuff the cake with dripping cherries into my mouth. Filling it.

"Remember Zack, concentrate on not swallowing the cake." At that point i looked up, seeing Jocelyns voluptuous mounds of derriere flesh. She lowered herself right on to the cherry covered cake which sat in and atop my mouth. After waiting, and emitting a high pitched version of the word ahhhhh, she told me to chew, eat, swallow, lick, and suck. Repeat. Somehow I accomplished this, with cake, cherries, and her juice drowning me. I was on autopilot. I kept eating her derriere after the food was gone. It took about a half hour. I felt her fingering herself. I tried to match her orgasmic fury with the last bit of energy I had. Her heavy body fell off of me, she being thoroughly sated from a culinary and orgasmic point of view. Some time later I heard her showering, and she came out dressed, happy, bubbly, and energetic.

She helped me up to the shower and giggled, "really Zack, you should clean up better. This is a public train you know. Have fun in Chicago." Her last act of debauchery was to slap me hard on the bum as she walked out, sending some final shock waves through my already empty mind. I undressed and showered, stumbling out of the shower onto to the mattress. I fell into a dark deep sleep, barely cognizant of the soothing rhythmic movement of the train track right below me.

The next day I felt strangely content, and awoke early. I went down to the breakfast car. I could only muster some oatmeal and a little coffee. I read the paper absent mindedly. After about 10 minutes two very slender small raven haired ladies sat down next to me. They were smiling and giggling. They also spoke a different language, and i surmised no english. All i remember consciously about this was that they stood up, smiling, and as I stood up, they each took a hand and they led me back to my train car.

I also dreamt about them, dressed in light blue shifts, dragging me onto the small bed, and us sleeping together like a pile of hamsters. I woke up, 12 hours later, alone, almost in Chicago. No other memory of what had happened. There were however, small bites all over my body. The insides of my thighs were covered, as well as underarms, arms, neck, and one on my penis. Even my hands had several bites on them. Also, the back of my tongue and jaw were extremely sore. I felt totally empty, exhausted and strangely content.

While in Chicago, I managed to get down to the Chicago Athletic Club for a racquetball workout. My normal fiery competitive self was gone. Strangely though, I mopped the floor with my opponents, drawing their masculine ire and frustration. I was an opponent they were even with. But not today. My calm seemed to be an undefeatable ally.

Thank goodness the train trip back to Omaha was uneventful. I finally started eating normally leaving St. Louis on the way to KC. I did have one perplexing thought. Why did Jocelyn mention the name of my college crush Anka?

Anyway, I put that thought aside. I would pick up my car in Omaha and drive back to college in Maryville.

After having dinner, with only one four hour layover in Kansas City, I would soon be home. Did i have the courage to ask Anka, my college crush out? I thought yes, after this. Of course.

Upon getting back to my train compartment, i noticed there was a note on the door. I went in, sat down and read it. It was from Isabella. 'You are invited to dinner at Westport in Kansas City. 7pm. KC Smokehouse. Nothing extracurricular lol.'

This shook me, and I almost didnt go. But I could not say no. The train arrival reached Kansas City at 615 so this was perfect. I took an uber to Westport.

Arriving a little early, I mentioned who my guest was, and the waiter motioned me over to an empty table for four. I thought thank goodness it wasnt six.

Isabella came in dressed in khaki skirt and a white blouse. She sat down across from me. She laughed and asked me if I had gotten any racquetball in while in Chicago. I tried to exhibit some nonchalance and replied yes I had with good success.

She answered, "good, we want to keep you fit." I started to say something but her statement completely unnerved me, and just then, Isabela took a call. "You are in the parking lot? Yes, he is here. Come on in, we are in the back."

I had a premonition about what was to happen. The resemblance was too striking. I saw Anka bounce in the room. She was dressed in snug tiny blue levis, and a green Northwest Missouri college tshirt. A smaller version of Isabella. Her ginger hair, a full mane of fiery orange, fell all the way down to her waist. And her Bolivian freckles. She sat down next to me, we smiled at one another, me not saying a word. She began a conversation with Isabella, and it soon turned to the train trip. Isabella remarked to her, "yes i believe Zack came back much more manly than he was prior to the trip." Anka laughed, and said, "I am sure he did." Isabella also remarked, "and I think he is learning the value of being a good boy." Anka just smiled, said ummm at me and put her hand, under the table, above my knee and squeezed. And left it there. I was speechless.

Isabella handed me a card with a picture of a rather voluptuous woman in a bikini. I opened it, only to find lascivious suggestions, names and signatures of the women I had met over the last several days. She then told me that if everything goes as planned, you might find that card on your mantle next to your wedding pictures. The two sisters shared a laugh and Anka looked upon me smiling, and again squeezing my leg.

Anka spoke, "Zack, after you get back to Maryville, stop by my sorority house at 7. That will give you a couple of hours to clean up. The girls will let you in. My room is upstairs on the right. We have some catching up to do." She then stood up, waved goodbye to her Sister, and skipped out the door. We finished eating, Isabella and I, and we both left. I took an uber back to the train station.

I got back on the train. Getting back to Omaha and the drive back to Maryville couldn't have come soon enough.

I arrived at the sorority house right at seven. The small college town had one main street, Broadview, and the sorority was near the end of a four mile strip. I was met at the door by a slender small blond girl. Before i could say anything, she said "you're Zack right?", and without waiting for an answer, she ushered me in and yelled upstairs, at the top of her lungs, "Anka, Zacks here"! She told me to go on up as she smiled at me, and i did.

I came upon her door, carefully knocked, and went on in. "Don't knock silly, come on in," she stated in her eternally impulsive manner. We exchanged some small talk for a bit, and then she walked over to me. Taking both of my hands in hers, she looked right at me and said, "Zack, I need you to take your clothes off and go lay on the bed. Oh and honey, leave your underwear on." I rose slowly, and outside of breathing like a horse at the halfway point of the Kentucky Derby, everything was normal. I removed my clothes and laid them on a chair. Lying down, I did not know what to do with my arms...

She came over next to the bed and just looked at me and smiled. For a while. I almost started to fidget, and then almost just as suddenly she kicked off her shoes, climbed on the bed, and then climbed on me, giggling. She was still dressed. We began kissing. Almost immediately, she lifted her tshirt up and smothered me with her bra, which covered her delightfully small breasts. She alternated me kissing me with her mouth and me mouthing her bra. Suddenly the bra was gone and i found myself nursing her delightfully small breasts. Like a man who was denied sustenance for 2 weeks. She was concurrently grinding her pubic bone down on me. A couple of times my penis escaped the bounds of my blue underwear. Both times she noticed it and deftly placed it back under the straining blue fabric. The second time she laughed and said, "he will get his opportunity soon enough." This grind went on for 20 minutes, then she told me to spread my legs and lift my thigh up. I did so, and something that I know now but still amazes me happened. Some women are just sensually majestic.

Anka brought her jeaned legs up and wrapped her thighs around my quad. She started squeezing, hard. After about ten squeezes I felt her body tense and she REALLY squeezed, shaking my leg and hugging me tightly. She had cum through her jeans using my leg. Through her jeans. She finally let my leg go, falling away and laying next to me on the bed.

I sat up and looked at her. She was smiling. In a mock serious tone she said, "Zack, kneel down next to my bed." I did so rather quickly. While i was kneeling, she continued, "remember at work when you were standing up at the book drop putting books in the main drop? A couple of months ago? And I was on the other side of the drop facing you in the main office?" My mouth had gone dry suddenly, but I squeaked out a yes. "And do you remember when i told you, under my breath, to BEND DOWN?" I scratched out another yes. "Good. Now unbutton and unzip my jeans, lower my panties, and show me what you learned on the train. No more shyness from you." I proceeded to thoroughly and attentively pleasure her with my mouth, listening for her instructions. 10 minutes later, she again squeezed me, this time my neck. It hurt a lot, and i liked it.

12