How to 'Train' a Husband...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As i was leaving out of her room, she grabbed my hand. "Zack, I understand you have your needs, even though you're learning my needs always come first." She put an item in my other hand. "These are my (pink) panties. We will go on a date a week from today at 7. Pick me up here. But in the meantime, i want to show your daily devotion to me on those panties. Bring them back with you in a week."

I left the sorority, feeling numb, queasy, and fully erect...

To make a long story short, we dated for about two months and then decided to marry. Sooner than later. Her hold over me was captivating, exciting, and something I just accepted with eagerness.

We had a simple wedding for friends and family, sharing cake, dancing, and good times. I thought we were going on our honeymoon, but then i discovered, to my consternation, that the vanilla wedding was just for show.

On the way out to the car, my new wife Anka kissed me, smiled, and said, "I will see you tommorrow Zack." She got into a car driven by that same blond that had let me in our first night together at the sorority, and sped away.

Almost immediately after they left, another car pulled up and stopped beside me. Out popped Jocelyn, my heavier friend from the train. "Get in the back seat groom," she laughingly yelled. I obliged although not without hesitation. What now? When i got in I quickly recognized Isabella was the driver.

"No worries Zack. We are just to keep you overnight for safekeeping. Til the real wedding tommorrow." Isabella and Jocelyn just looked at one another, rolled their eyes and laughed.

We sped to our arrival at our destination, a Days Inn off Troost Street in Kansas City. They pulled in to the parking lot, and Jocelyn jumped out, and walked me over to a room. She opened the door, had me go in, letting me know we will see you at 8AM in the morning. The wedding was at 10AM. Laughing, she commented, "dont do anything dumb tonight, like touch yourself. We want you fresh for tommorrow!" She then shut the door, locking it with a key, and drove away. I thought that odd, and odder still that when i tried the door it did not open from the inside. Hmmm. Nothing to do but wait.

The alarm woke me up about 7 AM, and actually i had slept fairly well. Showering and drying off, my nerves were on razors edge as 8 o'clock approached. I dressed rather formally with shoes and tie, wondering what Jocelyn meant by a second wedding. Then I heard the key in the lock, as Jocelyn, Isabella, and a third woman walked in who I had never seen before. As expressive as ever, Jocelyn chirped up, "oh my, doesn't he look good! Too bad jack, now get OUT of those clothes!" Everybody laughed except me. Isabella calmly walked over to me, loosened and removed the tie, and began unbuttoning my shirt. Mortified, I watched as the smaller black haired woman, whose name was Deidre, unzipped and began to roll down my pants. Soon I was down to my underwear. Again Jocelyn chirped up, "now Zack, we are going to allow you some decency. Go in the bathroom and put these on." She handed me the garment and I walked in the bathroom. My stomach started to tighten in a knot, It was a snow white panty thong. I was in there for five minutes before I 'dressed' and walked out of the bathroom. I thought about crawling out of that window but I didnt. I finally appeared from the bathroom, and for a few seconds there was appreciative silence. Isabella finally interjected, "get the blindfold on him, Jocelyn, it will calm him." Now I found myself blindfolded and sat down on a chair.

What happened next at this point just made it worse. For the next half hour 3 sets of hands were all over me. As well as mouths and lips. Touching, inflaming. pinching. By the end of that time I had accepted my loss of decency.

Unbeknownst to me the 'bridesmaids' had all dressed in black leather jumpsuits with white gloves. Two of them took one of my hands each and walked me out to the car. This was difficult as my legs were shaky. One of the bridesmaids sat in the back seat holding my hand. No one said a word.

When we arrived at our location, I was again led out of the car by two of them, holding each hand. We walked onto a sort of outdoor dais (i thought since i was still blindfolded) up a few steps. There was a lot of commotion I sensed around me and I was on that small stage awhile. Then the small crowd burst into applause. Unbeknownst to me again my bride had joined me on the dais. Anka was dressed in a sheer stunning orange wedding dress, which matched the fiery hue of her waist length hair.

Finally, the blindfold was taken off, and my two bridesmaids released my hands and backed away. Everything was quiet for a short interlude. I was transfixed as we faced one another. My desire was showing quite prominently. Almost lustfully painful, and my skimpy white covering was just, inadequate, and not doing my unbearable hardness any justice.

A voice behind me began the short vows.

"Do you Anka, take Zack to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and hold, protect, and own?" She smiled and said I do.

"Do you Zack, take Anka to be your lawfully wedded wife, to serve, honor, and obey?"

My words echoed out, "I do."

"You may now kiss one another, and I now pronounce you man and wife."

After a short applause, we walked out to a car and got into the back seat. We were driven to a beautiful farmhouse in the country where we spent our honeymoon.

In the cool air of our bedroom I went and laid down on the bed without being asked. After Anka spent a short time in the bathroom, my wife approached, shoeless, but still in her wedding dress. She jumped enthusiastically on the bed, on my legs. Anka produced a small pair of scissors, cutting off my gstring panty. "We wont be needing these. You I'll be naked during our honeymoon." Without hesitation, she mounted me, covering me in a sea of orange. "Now Zack, this is one time you will cum freely, quickly, and without my direction." With that, she firmly gripped the base of my manhood and lowered herself all the way down onto me. I couldnt breathe, but I began pumping my hips up to meet her, It ended in an ocean of liquid coming forth from my body. With a wonderful smile and a breathy exclamation of satisfaction she looked down on me. Shortly therafter she climbed up on my mouth and draped me in a forest of orange hue. Compliantly I made her happy.

12