All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 05'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is there a point to any of this?

If this is the author's personal fantasy, that's fine. But it's awfully boring.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Hogwash. Utter hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ShadowRosie: What is wrong with you?

It's chapter 5 and you are still reading this? Nobody is making you read this. Is your life that miserable that you have to stalk and pick on others? Quite a few readers have liked this story, so as I said before, shut up and read something else.

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you for your encouragement and feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying my stories so far. Let me know if you have any ideas for further episodes or any other thoughts you have! Thanks again for reading! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My favorite

This is my FAVORITE chapter. I hope there is more of these visits to the story. I got really wet because I have dreams to be relieved this way. Much like his daughter, I love pain. Spankings in between the legs and clit pain is the BEST. Hopefully in future chapters, dr experiments with more clit pain for the daughter to see just how much she enjoys it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

well done. nicely ironic. there is a suggestion that, maybe, when we relax our attitudes about sex, conduct like this will probably be regarded as exaggerated the way it is shown here but not shocking. sex is important. we're getting her ready for something she is going to love. so this is exactly what she needs, a vital part of every young girl's education.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love it

Inventive, sexy and so much fun x

DanidollDanidollalmost 4 years ago
Jeez

Another amazing fantasy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story telling

I loved reading this chapter as an "exploratory" story. Doing new things, pushing boundaries, first times, all while being ties down and relentlessly teased and edged. It all of my favorite things, down to sucking on a finger (or cock) when i climax. Well done! Been loving the whole story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovingly erotic

Wonderful story, with a well developed theme. Prolonged edging is immensely rewarding in the form of a very powerful orgasm. I encourage you to use more edging as well as forced orgasms in future chapters. I personally find both highly gratifying.

JiminijonesJiminijonesabout 3 years ago

Another awesome chapter!

I enjoyed the unexpected mention of Alison Angel and co

playtime999playtime999about 2 years ago

The clinical, scientific, objective approach to what is good old sex is a huge turn on. The restraint and 'professionalims' makes it a super hot series, this whole 'Training' series. !!

Lizzie21Lizzie21about 2 years ago

Dr. Andrew need his number "giggles"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
869 Followers
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 32: Nude girls are inspected and selected to serve a fancy cocktail party https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The 15 chapters published here on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of...