All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 06'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Train On

Best and most prolific Lit series in quite a while. Kudos RobertLStevenson. More of the same if you please. Train on!

ParkerSteve66ParkerSteve66about 4 years ago
Keep training these girls so that they become GREAT fucking women.

This is one of the most imaginative story lines. You keep up the excellent writing. It helps me keep me up.

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Just wanted to say thank you for your encouragement and feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying my stories so far. Let me know if you have any ideas for further episodes or any other thoughts you have, and feel free to message me! Thanks again for reading! :-)

RobertLStevensonRobertLStevensonabout 4 years agoAuthor
ParkerSteve66

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, this training is a great responsibility--and I take it as a great privilege to help develop these young girls' abilities and hone them into exceptional females. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas for important things we should be focusing on in their lessons; I'm always looking for more ideas to better develop these young bodies and minds.

BabygirlAlice345BabygirlAlice345almost 4 years ago
Equality

I love that the young men have expectations on them as well. They cant just take the girls, they must learn to appreciate the female form as much as the girls must learn to let their bodies be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please?

This is by far my favorite series I have read on here. Any chance one of the girls will be trained with a gang bang?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish I could because trained. I want to orgasm in public.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Among the best stories on this site. I love these weird scenarios and the reluctant exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this line, such a sexy image:

Selena suddenly let out a scream that she muffled with her hand, and her body shuddered and bucked on the desk so violently that she was in danger of tumbling to the floor. Ryan was prepared, however, and before she had even started he had brought a firm hand to her throat to keep her in place, and augmented his hold with a solid but gentle grip of the other hand on her spasming vulva.

And this one:

Ryan found it most effective to support the half limp girl by her neck with one hand, and to simply hold her up by her pubic bone with his other hand between her legs,

I hope you write more stories in this style, maybe not so much like a different universe but a strange corner of this world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 32: Nude girls are inspected and selected to serve a fancy cocktail party https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The 15 chapters published here on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of...