All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 11c'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM

OH Robert so great... for many years wish I had the guts to be DP.. Would love to have a woman lick my KITTY..........Looking forward to how Martin and Capt Jack teach them both to please a Kitty..........Yummy........ Charlotte

freakersball1988freakersball1988over 3 years ago
Practically perfect in every way

Robert, you outdid yourself yet again. This was such a fitting end to this chapter and so arousing that you turned this girl into a puddle. Very well done, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

These recent chapters have excelled. Made me horny as fuck - lucky boyfriend lol x

Where can I find my Captain Jack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this, especially the end. Elizabeth is such a fun character, it's sad to see her going away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this even English?

There are so many errors. Wrong words used all the time. Something a basic grammar check should fix. It is really bad.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

Amazing. Jack and Jennifer have some potential and aligned goals. I could see him taking her with him when he sets sail next and she could learn so much about working on a ship. She could see the whales up close, and in the downtime she could help with crew morale. ;)

Another great chapter. I wonder if Jack will end up choosing Jennifer and vice versa for more than just training and sex down the road!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Well, either our little Anon friend from 10/14 is a total potato, or you've done some excellent editing work. I've found more errors in professionally-published novels.

And I can't say enough good about the subject matter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please bring back Captain Davis!

RedMockersRedMockersalmost 2 years ago

I've discovered that this is my favorite chapter. I keep coming back to re-read it. Captain Jack and Jennifer forever!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I always come back to this chapter. I imagine the sleepover as well, and imagine what kind of mischief they would get into reenacting their afternoon but with both experienced men supervising!

My onlyyyy criticism that brings me out of the moment: no massage cream directly on the cunny!! Recipe for UTIs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 33: Caitlyn gets lactation training https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The stories published on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of How to Train Your Daughter (naughtier than Li...