How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 13b

Story Info
I teach my daughters their first lesson.
13.2k words
4.62
73.7k
48

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from Ch. 13a)

Thank you to all my readers for your continued inspiration and enthusiasm. I hope you like this one.

All characters are over the age of 18. This chapter, like most of this series, features graphic scenes of men having sex with their own daughters, so if that's not something you'd like (which I understand), just be warned. There are also scenes of reluctance and authoritarianism/domination.

I love to hear from my readers. Write me anytime, and remember to include your email address in the PM if you want a reply.

Enjoy,

Robert

* * * * *

At breakfast the following Tuesday, I announced to the girls that I had some household changes to discuss, and we would be having a father-daughter meeting that night at eight o'clock, upstairs in the master bedroom; there was excited, puzzled chatter as they tried to guess the reason, but I left the details fuzzy and simply assured them it was all good news.

As the twins left for school, I pulled Jennifer aside after breakfast.

'Sweetheart, one of the main purposes for this evening is that I want to start teaching Serena and Selena a little more about what their training will really be like after their Festival, so they can be more confident and excited about it—especially Selena.'

'You mean, kind of like Elizabeth and Mr. Davis, daddy?' She asked, immediately perking up.

'Kind of; Elizabeth is really impressively skilled and confident in her lessons for how new of a trainee she is, and all of us fathers loved handling her at the party. She was honestly one of my favorite girls there.'

Jennifer smiled a knowing smile, and nodded eagerly.

'I know, daddy...I like her a lot, too.'

'I just want to give the twins every chance to excel in their training after their Festival, and I had a long talk with Mr. Davis about how he trained Elizabeth, and I think there are some good things we can implement that will help them get a jumpstart on their lessons.

'Since you've already celebrated your Festival and are doing so well already in your duties, I would like you to be my assistant tonight, please. Your perspective and experience will be so good for them, I think, and it will be fun for you and me to work together on this.'

Her eyes grew wide with possibility; as the eldest sister she was clearly flattered to be picked as daddy's special helper for such an important project, and she nodded eagerly, assuring me that she'd do her best to aid me in any way I needed.

As on Thursdays, Morgan didn't come home that evening, and after dinner I told the girls to meet me upstairs in their mother's and my bedroom after they'd finished washing the dishes.

The master bedroom was large and nicely furnished thanks to Morgan Lynn's well-honed domestic instincts and good taste, with a couple of overstuffed antique chairs by the bay window and lots of giant pillows arranged on the high, four-poster king bed; the master bath with its glass shower and open granite tub opened off to the side, and across from the foot of the bed was the closet, whose large sliding doors were simply giant mirrors.

I turned the lights down a bit to make a relaxing, tranquil atmosphere, and the girls, who didn't normally spend much time in our room, filed respectfully in, dressed in their usual around-the-house outfits of simple panties and light tank tops, twittering excitedly amongst themselves about what could be the purpose of our meeting. I told them to hop up on the bed, and they kneeled or sat cross-legged on the luxurious duvet, waiting patiently to hear what I had to say.

'Girls, you know that your mom and I want you to thrive in your training after your Festival, and we're always going to try to do what's best for you as we learn more about raising bright, beautiful young girls. We've realized that there are some things we can do better, and so we're going to have special lessons on Tuesday nights about what it means to be a good trainee, and what to expect, and what you can do to feel more confident and excited about your responsibilities after your Festival.'

My daughters' eyes grew wide, and they glanced quizzically at each other and then back at me.

'Tonight is our first lesson, and I'm going to show you what happens when a man trains you, and we can discuss it and talk about any questions or concerns you may have; mostly, however, I want you to see that being handled by eligible men is a beautiful, natural experience that you can enjoy and find fulfillment in, because it is your fundamental purpose.

'Before we do that, however, your mother and I have talked, and we've decided that even though it's different than what we've done until now, and it may seem a little strange at first, we think it's best...that you be allowed to masturbate now that you're getting older.'

This momentous announcement was met with shocked, disbelieving silence, until Serena broke it with her customary pragmatic frankness.

'Wait, daddy, you mean...we can touch ourselves, and we won't get in trouble?'

I nodded, amused at her skepticism.

'Yes, Serena, we want you to start to learn exactly what sorts of things feel good to you when your vaginas are handled, because it will help you feel better in your lessons, and can help you be a better trainee for the men who will be enjoying your bodies after you celebrate your Festival.'

The girls erupted into squeals of excitement; evidently masturbation was high on their list of things they really wanted to do.

'We're going start tonight by learning more about proper masturbation technique, so I want you all undress and we can get started.'

My daughters gleefully stripped out of their already negligible clothing, and were soon naked in a charming little row on our bed, Serena's hand already reaching between her thighs to caress her seemingly always hungry cunny.

I instructed them to lay back and open their legs, and was treated to the incredible sight of my three daughters' beautiful vaginas lined up in a fantastic array as they complied.

'Now, Jennifer has had more experience with this than you other two, so Jennifer, why don't you start by showing us how you touch yourself to get ready for training, and talk us through what you do. Selena and Serena, come close so you can watch.'

My oldest daughter's eyes shone with pride and responsibility as she understood the importance of her role in tonight's lesson, and she began describing to her sisters how she liked to masturbate when being trained, her fingers gently rubbing her vulva as she talked.

'Yes, daddy...so, I like to just use my fingertips first to kind of rub around my clitoris, like this, really slow, until I feel it get kind of...hard...like it is now...and usually pretty soon I start to feel myself getting wet...then I like to use my whole hand, like this, to rub my whole cunny, and then I dip my fingers inside me a little, like this...'

I moved closer to get a better view, and was enamored to see her labia growing slick and glistening with her juices as she touched herself; my reverie was interrupted by Selena's distressed voice.

'Daddy, I can't put my fingers inside me—I just know there's no way I could fit a man's penis in me.'

I understood her concern, and I reminded her that like all girls who had not yet been trained, her precious vagina was protected right now, and would open up once she'd been deflowered at her Festival; it was a good teaching opportunity, and I had the twins spread their labia so they could see each other's hymens and their identical tiny openings, and could compare them to Jennifer's larger, receptive vaginal entrance which had once looked almost exactly like theirs, but that was able to take a man's penis inside it without too much difficulty now.

Using her fingers, she carefully spread herself wide and gaped her gorgeous vagina, showing how she could fit a cock in it.

'Did it...did it hurt?' Selena asked.

Jennifer laughed and shrugged, reveling in the opportunity to play the expert in such an important matter.

'Not really—I mean, a little bit, but it also felt really good in a weird way. It's strange at first, but you can feel your body really wants it once a man puts his penis in you.'

Selena seemed slightly reassured, though far from fully convinced, and I encouraged her to touch herself and explore around her own vulva to figure out what felt good to her; she was lagging behind Serena, who had dived in enthusiastically and was already close to orgasm, her head thrown back into the pillows on the bed and her whole body spread wide and flexed in arousal as she rapidly fluttered her fingers around her pink girl bits, her breathing becoming halting and an insistent whine emanating from her as she diddled herself closer to a lovely, creamy climax.

The room was soon filled with the wonderful sounds of three slick, wet vaginas being teased into a frenzy, and of three beautiful girls' voices whimpering and moaning as they experimented with the kinds of touches that filled them with longing and warmth.

I moved from one daughter to the next, offering helpful tips and sometimes using my own fingers to aid them in discovering their favorite places to be caressed; Selena began to relax and enjoy herself as I played lightly with her breasts and kissed her while she gently circled her untouched entrance, gathering up some of her copious fluids and rubbing them into her diminutive clitoris like I suggested.

As they got more comfortable, I instructed each of them to figure out what kind of touching felt best to them, and then I went to each of them and did a little experiment.

'I want you to show me how and where you're touching yourself, and then I'll try to do the same thing in the same way, so you can feel the difference,' I said.

Selena, unsurprisingly, was happily content with the softest and gentlest of light pets to her outer lips, and she made sweet circles around her mound as she caressed her beautiful vulva, her legs spread wide so her fingertips could explore the full expanse of her broad pussy.

I watched for a few minutes as she showed me what felt really good, her eyes fluttering and tiny, halting sighs coming from her lips as she found her new favorite thing, and then I instructed her to remove her hand from her vagina, replacing it with my own.

She gasped as soon as my hand made contact, and as I did my best to replicate her movements, gently running my hand along her velvet lips in sweet, patient circles, she suddenly came, a silent, shuddering orgasm rocking her smooth, curvaceous body as I stroked her cheek and smiled into her overwrought blue eyes.

Serena soon followed suit, pushed over the edge by the sight and sound of her identical sister achieving sexual release in a way that until tonight had been strictly verboten, and she suddenly cried out in ecstasy and rocked her hips rapidly against her delicate fingers; I could have sworn she shot me a mischievous look of gleeful triumph in return for all the spankings she'd received while growing up for doing this exact thing, before her eyes closed and she was swept up in her voluptuous blonde release.

Jennifer, more experienced in the ways of her own body, prolonged her pleasure a bit longer with her breathing and tempo, and soon came as well, all three of my daughters now splayed breathlessly in panting, spent heaps of naked girl flesh on my bed as they basked in the afterglow of their special orgasms, and we discussed how much more intense and pleasurable it could to be touched by someone else, and Jennifer, taking her role as my helper seriously, confirmed that she found being handled in her lessons to be extremely fun.

I was beside myself with the beauty and intimacy of what I had just witnessed, and I chuckled as I checked on each of them, gently fondling their happy vaginas and savoring their shudders and shivers of pleasure as I touched their sensitive, freshly-orgasmed private parts and told them they had all done a very good job.

I let them cool down for a few minutes, and had them each take a turn describing what they'd learned about how their vaginas liked to be touched and what their orgasms felt like. Selena said that she liked it when I ran my hands softly all over her body as she rubbed her clitoris and labia really gently and slowly, while Serena said she had found that rubbing her clitoris quite rapidly and firmly, and squeezing her breasts, had made her cum really hard.

'Good girls,' I said. 'Being able to use your words to describe to an eligible man how he can best enjoy your bodies is a very important skill; these are the kinds of things you will be able to tell the men who train you, in order to help them get the most enjoyment they can from handling you.

'We'll keep working on this as part of these lessons; I want you to be comfortable articulating clearly and frankly how you respond to different types of training, so that men can make the best decisions on how to use your bodies and get the most pleasure from them.'

A look of growing astonishment and relief was on Selena's face.

'You mean this could be, like, a real lesson, daddy? Like, a man could have me tell him how I like to be touched, and then make me...masturbate...in front of him...and he'd touch me all over, and kiss me, like you did, until I...I have an orgasm?'

I chuckled and nodded, happy that she was already, only this early into our first father-daughter lesson, beginning to realize the possibility that her sexual training was going to be something to look forward to, not fear.

'Yes, sweetheart, as a matter of fact, that is exactly the way many of your lessons will be. Your duty, as an eligible girl, is to learn to be the best you can at letting men enjoy your body, and a big part of that—which Jennifer is already getting very good at—is learning to find your own pleasure in what a man is doing, because that will bring him even more pleasure. Sometimes a man might choose to work with you on developing your ability to have orgasms in different ways; you must focus, and concentrate, and do your best to relax and do exactly what he says, so he can train you properly.'

It was time to move on to the next lesson I had planned for the evening, so I wrapped up our section on masturbation with some homework.

'Your vaginas are now really wet and well-lubricated, girls, and while you can't really tell right now, they are also softer and stretchier inside, and all of this makes it easier for a man to train you without hurting you.

'This is something you need to take responsibility for; a good girl should always be ready, at a moment's notice, to let a man enjoy her body, and so Serena and Selena, I want you to practice touching yourself and making yourself wet this week—your goal should be to train your vaginas to lubricate themselves quickly and with only a little stimulation; ultimately, a girl should become so well-conditioned that she can become very wet in an instant by simply thinking about it, so that she can be easily and conveniently enjoyed by any man, anywhere, and at any time.

'I don't want you to just have a bunch of orgasms for no reason—this is about training and practice—but if you do sometimes accidentally cum while practicing touching yourself, that's okay too. No more spankings for masturbating, as long as you're taking it seriously, and visualizing being trained by an eligible man while you do it, okay?

'This week, I want you to imagine that you have a training appointment in the afternoon, and to practice masturbating to make yourself nice and wet beforehand so that it's easier and more fun for the man to handle you. When I come home from work, you are to meet me at the door and pretend that I'm the man who is coming to give you a lesson, and I'll check your vaginas to see that you've done a good job getting ready for me and that you're properly wet down there, okay?'

The twins nodded eagerly, and promised to take their homework seriously.

'Okay, the next thing we're going to talk about tonight is the penis,' I said crisply, motioning for the girls to sit up and pay attention. Still a little fuzzy-headed and giggly from their orgasms, they hauled themselves comically up from their lolling, blissed-out naked doggy pile they'd collapsed into, and knelt on the bed in front of me in a neat row, their hands on their thighs and their three exquisite pairs of breasts presented attentively.

'Some girls are excited by the idea of penises, but some girls are grossed-out or even scared of them; I want you girls to understand them, and respect them, and learn to enjoy them, and I want you to look forward to your training after your Festival, when you'll be working with many of them.'

I undressed as I spoke, and all the girls' eyes widened as I pulled my pants down and my cock sprung free, already fully erect from teaching them their lesson on masturbation.

While certainly not enormous, I am a serviceable and honest seven-and-a-half inches, with a businesslike, surprisingly meaty shaft; deep blue veins lace its length beneath the dark, soft skin, feeding circulation to the full, sculpted crown of the head, and while hardly massive, I found that most new trainee girls had some difficulty in taking my entirety into any of their bodily orifices, and often much of a lesson would be spent simply helping a new girl learn to take my cock's full length.

While the twins had certainly seen pictures of penises in their classes at school, I was certain this was the first time they'd been this near to one in real life, and it was the first time I'd ever shown them mine.

Serena and Jennifer immediately bounced excitedly forward on the bed to get a closer look, while Selena shrank back imperceptibly, her expression consternated but curious. I sternly motioned her to come join her sisters, and she slowly obeyed, her wide eyes locked on my penis.

'I apologize girls—I wanted to let you examine my penis in its normal state, but I'm already fully erect, which is normal when surrounded by three beautiful naked girls like you. I'll let you take some time to look at it when it's soft again after we finish our lesson tonight.'

I took a few moments to walk them through the basic anatomy of the male genitalia, explaining how the testicles fed semen up through my prominent urethra in order to ejaculate it deep inside a girl's body through the little hole at the tip of my penis, and described the pleasurable sensitivity of the head and shaft and scrotum to touches of many kinds.

My attempts at demystifying the male sex organ seemed to help, and all three girls were fascinated by my cock, leaning close to examine it as I gave them a little tour of the premesis. I gestured to Serena.

'Here, sweetheart, go ahead and touch it—I want you to get used to the feel and behavior of a man's penis when he's training you.'

She eagerly reached out and ran her fingertips up the shaft, then gently squeezed the head between her thumb and finger, giggling at the spongy texture beneath the silky skin. My cock swelled further under her touch, and reared back in her hand of its own accord with a couple strong flexes as I felt the amazing sensation of my daughter's inexperienced fingers exploring her father's cock for the first time. It was...magical.

She looked up at me quizzically, her mouth a silent 'O' as she felt the strong muscles of my penis press into her palm, and I assured her that when a man's member did that sort of thing, it meant that whatever she was doing felt really good to him, and she should keep doing it until he said to stop. She beamed with pride as she realized she was doing such a good job already, with her first cock ever, and studiously, painstakingly continued with her gentle, tentative explorations.