How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 13b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins were kneeling next to each other near the foot of the bed, and I motioned for them both to come closer.

'Selena, come around the other side of Jennifer, next to me here,' I instructed, taking her hand and placing it on my cock. She made a little face and wrinkled her nose as she felt her fingers slip about in the slick wetness of her sister's vaginal secretions on the thick girthiness of my shaft, but she knew better than to refuse, and she took my erection in her fist obediently.

'Hold it kind of firmly—that's good—and slowly run your hand up and down it—just like that—a little slower—there you go—and when you get to the head, you can pause for just a moment and give it a little squeeze, and then slide your hand back down the shaft, and back up again. You're doing so good, sweetheart—oh, man, that feels amazing, honey.'

Serena was waiting with bated breath, hoping not to be left out, and I wasn't planning on disappointing her. I took her hand as well, and guided it to my scrotum, showing her how to cradle my testicles in her hand and gently massage them with her fingers while her sister stroked my shaft.

'That's good, Serena; bring your hand back a little further,' I said, repositioning her hand under the base of my cock, her fingertips now able to caress softly up and down the length of my perineum, my balls and the base of my cock pressing insistently into her warm palm.

I explained that I wanted her to be able to feel my strong pelvic muscles pumping out my semen when I came, and she eagerly grasped my scrotum, giggling at the strange new experience of feeling my heavy testicles moving slowly about inside as I gently thrust my cock in and out of the twins' hands in time with Selena's tentative, girlish strokes.

'I'm very...close now...girls,' I said in a low growl, my mind blown by the sensation of my gorgeous, golden-haired daughters' first fumbling experiments at using their hands to make a man cum. 'Serena, feel how my testicles...are pulling up tight...against my body? Just squeeze them gently, just like that, honey...oh my gosh...that means you've done a good job in...your lessons...and your trainer is getting ready...to give you his semen...Selena, honey, aim it down a little bit, at Jennifer's breasts—that's it, sweetheart—oh...my...god...you sweet girls...'

I practically exploded, my cock jerking and recoiling in Selena's hand as a huge orgasm blasted me; great jets of white, sticky semen shot from my penis and splashed powerfully against Jennifer's breasts and throat, splattering into her hair and across her cheek as the twins' eyes grew wide with awe and delight, and they tried to stay focused on their tasks.

Selena did an admirable job continuing to stroke my wildly pulsing cock with a slow, steady rhythm until the last shot of cum had been expended, and Serena squealed in excitement as she felt my pelvic muscles retract my testicles and begin pumping my seminal fluid with a rumbling thrum that coursed through her small hand and stunned her with its power.

I didn't know when I had ever cum so hard, and I could barely stay on my feet as I kissed first Selena, then Serena, then shakily bent down and kissed Jennifer, completely spent. Martin had not lied—there was simply nothing like having sex with your own daughters.

'Precious girls, that was so good,' I smiled wanly, caressing one of Serena's full, beautiful breasts as she giggled and glowed with pride.

We disentangled stickily, and the twins, their lips curling naturally in an adorable, instinctive combination of disgust and fascination, investigated the creamy mess of cum I had left all over their sister, rubbing their fingers in it and remarking at its unique gooey, stringy consistency.

I pointed out that they had all begun their existences in that exact same semen, and a sense of deep respect fell on them as they considered their own provenance in the gooey white fluid that they had helped release from my cock.

I gave Selena and Selena a few more minutes to familiarize themselves with a penis in its normal, non-erect state, and they were enthralled with how soft and friendly my cock was now that it had finished with its primary job.

I answered a few more questions, and then sent them off to bed with the assurance that we would be holding these father-daughter lessons weekly for a while, and they kissed me excitedly, gathered their panties and tops, and headed to their rooms, more eager for their Festival than I'd ever seen them.

Jennifer gave me a sweet, shaky little kiss.

'Daddy, did I do a good job helping you?' She whispered. 'I really tried my best.'

'Baby girl, you did so, so good. Thank you for being my helper tonight. You were amazing.' I kissed her again. 'Let's go get properly cleaned up.'

We bathed together in the big glass master shower, and I soaped her tender body and held her close to me under the warm jets of water as they rinsed us clean from our messy lesson, and I reached between her legs and played softly with her pussy in the steaming spray until she came again with a shudder and moan; she would have collapsed on the shower floor under the intensity of her climax if I had not held her tightly against my body and continued caressing her cunny until she was completely overcome.

I helped her unsteadily out of the shower, bundled her in a warm towel and dried her off, and we returned to the bedroom, climbing under the covers and snuggling close.

I gathered her into my arms in the bed, holding her close and kissing her deeply. She was extremely blissed, and she melted further under my touch in her afterglow; and we chatted softly and laughed together as I caressed her happy cunny and sucked and nibbled contentedly on her perfect nipples as my cock slowly grew hard again.

'Daddy, can I tell you something?' She asked, suddenly serious.

'Of course, sweetheart—what's going on?' I said.

Sensing that what she wanted to say was important, I carefully rolled over on top of her so I could see her face as she spoke, spreading her legs and easily sliding my penis back inside her soft, wet cunny.

She gave a little moan, her eyes fluttering as she felt me enter her again, and I softly told her not to put any attention to what was happening in her vagina, but to continue with her conversation as if nothing else was going on.

Her voice and her eyes betrayed the struggle she was having to obey, but she did an admirable job, and carried on as best she could while I pressed myself fully into her and simply stayed there, reveling in the closeness of my daughter's body as I lodged my heavy cock deep inside her and made myself comfortable.

She told me everything, finally, about her sleepover at Elizabeth's, and about how Captain Jack, Martin's brother, had taken her so completely and passionately that she couldn't get him out of her mind.

Her eyes welled with tears of longing as she recalled how much she loved his cock, and his intelligence and skill at training girls, and how he simply left her the next day for a six month research voyage. She didn't know if she'd ever see him again, but she couldn't stop thinking about him, and how deeply he'd touched her.

He'd told her he would reserve her for a private lesson when he was back stateside, and that he wanted to take her out for a special evening beforehand and spend some time getting to know her a little, but she had no way of knowing when or if that would actually happen, and she was struggling in spite of herself to forget him and stay focused on her training duties.

I was amazed at the extraordinary, intimate feeling of being inside my daughter as she shared her most personal, secret feelings, and I thrilled as I felt the intensity of her emotion throughout her body, her heartbeat pounding through the walls of her vagina and her breasts rising and falling with her unrequited desire for more of Captain Jack.

As she described how he'd tied her down and disciplined her with a light paddle before taking her, her vagina grew even warmer and more flushed with her heady juices, and I couldn't help but begin thrusting slowly in and out of her drooling cunny as her young body portrayed the longing pathos of the story of her hopelessly uncertain, girlish crush.

It wasn't unusual for young girls to become twitterpated like this early in their training; though it was perfectly natural and proper, having their bodies used by an endless string of eligible men sometimes left them feeling adrift and alone in the beginning, and they often gravitated to certain trainers and became infatuated with their penises.

Jennifer knew it was not allowed, and I knew it shouldn't be encouraged, but I didn't have the heart now to scold or punish her, despite the fact that it was unlikely a man of Captain Jack's apparent nature and skill would end up choosing her for anything more serious than a vigorous fucking; and I kissed her tenderly and smiled as I luxuriated in her perfect vagina, and told her that everything would be okay.

'He'll be back before you know it, sweet girl,' I reassured her, 'and sweetheart, I'm certain that you had at least as much an effect on him as he had on you—you're a treasure. But right now you should be committed to your training,' I reminded her. 'Take it seriously, and use every lesson you receive from other men to improve your skills and become even more desirable for Captain Jack—or whichever man ultimately chooses you for his wife.'

She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled a sniffly smile, thanking me for listening and for being her father.

'Daddy, can we have heart-to-heart talks like this from now on?' She giggled. 'Like, when I have something important to tell you, you can be inside me? It feels soooo good, daddy...'

'Of course, Jennifer, sweet girl,' I replied, 'And if I have something important to tell you, we can do the same thing?'

'Yes, please, daddy! Even if it's bad things or sad things, it's just so much better this way...'

She ran her hands over my shoulders and my big arms, and reached between her legs to play with her pussy while I fucked her softly. Suddenly, she perked up, a twinkle in her eye.

'Daddy, can I show you something cool a man taught me the other day? Hold still...'

I pressed my cock all the way into her and paused, and she squinched her face in concentration; a moment later, I was amazed to feel her vaginal muscles begin to massage my penis with rhythmic, rippling contractions that felt almost like she was using her mouth to suckle on me. It was wildly arousing, and felt incredible, and I breathed deep and relaxed, and let my proud daughter show off her new skill.

'Baby girl, that feels so good,' I murmured, my entire frame beginning to shake as I relished the delicate, intimate service her body was giving mine. 'Jennifer, sweetheart, If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum again...'

'Yes, please, daddy—inside me this time?' Her eyes lit up at the prospect, and she redoubled her efforts, pulling me close to kiss me sweetly and use every charm a tender, well-trained young girl has to convince a man to give her his semen.

I felt a fresh, drenching burst of her nectar flood her insides with a tender spasm, soaking the entire length of my deeply-embedded cock as her body made its final preparations to receive my cum, and I tipped over the edge.

My orgasm was like a dam bursting, and it felt as if a river of cum came roaring from deep within my belly, flowing strong and constant as I filled my daughter's perfect vagina with my semen, my countless sperm swirling and mingling with her sweet girl-cum deep inside her vagina in an exquisite, forbidden cocktail that only she and I could make together.

Rivulets of her cum and mine trickled from the tight seal her little entrance made on my cock, and I melted into my daughter, one of the most perfect, beautiful things I had ever made, showering her with kisses and suckling on her stiff brown nipples as I faded in and out of consciousness, my body giving hers everything it had.

Her eyes filled again with tears of happiness and relief as she realized she had successfully brought her father the greatest pleasure a man could hope for, and I gazed into her glowing countenance, enraptured by her beauty.

'Precious, precious, precious creature...' I gasped, 'You are such a good girl...'

* * * * *

Much later that night, after Jennifer had gone to bed, Morgan Lynn returned home and crawled into bed next to me where I slept. She woke me with kisses, and asked how the first father-daughter lesson had gone.

I told her how amazing it had been, and how the twins seemed much more prepared and excited for their training after their Festival, and how Jennifer and I had connected more deeply as father and daughter than we had in quite some time.

Morgan Lynn smiled proudly, and said she had known it would be a good thing for our daughters.

'I'm so happy for you, honey,' she said, 'And I know it will get better and better. And it will give you something to look forward to on Tuesday nights now, and something special to plan. The girls are so lucky to have a father that loves them as much as you do.'

'Thank you, honey,' I said, deeply touched. 'How was your evening?'

I had grown hard again as I'd described the lessons I'd taught the girls, and Morgan Lynn's hand had crept slowly down my chest and stomach to fondle my erection, which was still sticky from Jennifer's girl-cum.

'It was great,' she smiled, licking her lips. 'He was a very nice barista I and a girl from work found the other day at a coffee shop. Handsome, well-muscled. He did a pretty good job for us. Not circumcised, which you know I find a treat sometimes...but I think I need a little late-night snack before I can sleep, and it looks like, somehow, you might still have something tasty left for me here...'

I closed my eyes in bliss and laid back as Morgan Lynn made herself happy with my cock in her skilled mouth, and I whispered a prayer of thanks for all my blessings. The days and weeks ahead were full of goodness.

FIN