How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 13b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I motioned to Jennifer and Selena to join their sister, and they all began chattering excitedly in low voices as they explored their father's hard cock with their hands and eyes, comparing notes on its appearance and feel in their hands, and imagining the things I did to other girls with it. I was delighted to see them all become so comfortable and at ease around their first penis, and was even more confident that these father-daughter lessons would only be a good thing for the twins.

Selena looked up at me, wonder in her eyes as she processed the incredible experience of touching her first erect cock.

'Daddy, it's really heavy,' she said, gripping my shaft in her fist and shaking it gently, feeling its tumescent heft in her small white hand as she imagined this large tool being used on her.

'And it's really warm, daddy!' Serena chimed in delightedly, caressing the head in her palm and toying with its pink, rubbery crown. 'Why does it have this?'

'That's a very good question, Serena,' I said, as she beamed with pride at my approval for how seriously she was taking this lesson.

'Long ago, in prehistoric times, in ancient human tribes, making lots of strong, healthy babies was a very important thing, and girls needed to get pregnant as soon as they were old enough.

'When a young female had her first period and became fertile, the males of the tribe would take her into the forest a little ways away from the rest of the group, and would all take turns mating with her in order to ensure that she was successfully impregnated.

'Nature made it so that the strongest males, with the best sperm, would be more likely to pass on their genes, and so male humans evolved long penises with heads on them like this in order to do that.

'A long penis means that a male can ejaculate his semen deeper in a girl, and closer to her cervix, than a male with a shorter penis; when a male mates with a young female, and thrusts his penis in and out of her vagina, the head works like a little scoop that cleans the other males' cum out of her cunny so that his cum is more likely to impregnate her. Bigger heads like this can scoop more cum out, and a lot of girls are instinctively attracted to them for that reason.'

There were oohs and ahs of understanding from my daughters as they learned more about their history and their purpose. Selena seemed a little put off by the idea of a group of men carrying her off to breed her together, but Serena's eyes shone with primal fascination as she imagined herself being held down on the mossy green floor of an ancient forest and being sexually initiated by the all ranking males of her tribe.

She took my cock from her sisters, holding it protectively in both her hands, and looked up at me with more tender filial affection than I'd seen from her in a long time.

'Daddy, I really like your penis. It's...so...pretty...' she said, her eyes growing excited as a large drop of clear liquid spilled from my engorged head. 'Oh my gosh! Daddy, is this your...your sperm?'

I chuckled at her honest, frank enthusiasm for learning, and shook my head.

'No, sweetheart, my sperm are too small to see, and they're in my semen, which is going to be creamy and white. That's called precum. It's super slippery, and if it's spread around my penis it makes it easier to put in a girl's vagina without hurting her; it also lubricates the inside of my penis, so I can shoot my semen out further and harder.'

She teased the slick shimmer of clear fluid with her thumb, rubbing it contemplatively about the head of my hard cock.

'Does it feel good when I do this, daddy?'

I could barely contain myself; the situation was intensely arousing, and having my three daughters all learning about their sexual responsibilities by spending some pleasant time simply exploring and playing with my cock was almost too much to bear.

'Yes, honey, that feels amazing,' I said as steadily as I could, gritting my teeth and controlling myself as I tried to relax and let my daughters focus on their lesson.

I explained how putting his penis inside a girl was one of the most pleasurable things a man could do, and that once they'd celebrated their Festival, their responsibility was to bring as much pleasure to as many men as they could; as good girls, they would learn to use their bodies to help men achieve orgasm inside them, which was their fundamental purpose.

'Daddy, I think I just really like penises,' Serena laughed; I was not surprised to hear it. 'Your penis feels really good in my hand...I think I love it. It's so cool, daddy! Can I—can I lick it?'

I shook my head and groaned inwardly. As much as I would have loved to let her, it simply wasn't appropriate for a girl who hadn't celebrated her Festival to put cocks in her mouth, and I realized I needed to move the lesson along if I was to avoid the situation becoming progressively more improper.

Selena raised her hand timidly.

'Daddy, do they have to...have to put it inside the girl? Can't we just touch it? It's so big, daddy—how can something like this possibly fit in my...in my vagina?'

I smiled at her gently, and brushed a heavy strand of her golden waves from her troubled brow as her large breasts heaved with consternation and her sister continued playing with my erection.

'Selena, sweetheart, I'm sorry, but yes—you will be required to let men put their penises inside you. It's why you were made—it's why you're a girl, honey. Your most important purpose as a young, healthy female is to be bred by eligible males. Sex is simply mating, sweetheart; it's perfectly natural, and part of your duties as a young girl is to learn to be mated with by men—and mating, by definition, means penetrating a girl's vagina deeply with a male's erect penis, and ejaculating inside her.'

Her face fell as I soberly explained that she had little choice in the matter of her destiny after her Festival; she was bound and required to submit to any sexual training any eligible men saw fit to administer to her, and she would inevitably be penetrated by many, many penises in the weeks and months after her initiation.

I reassured her, however, that her body would indeed be able to handle her breeding without injury, and that that happened, in fact, to be the focus of the next section of tonight's father-daughter lesson.

'I want to show you now what a typical training session might look like, girls, so you can see that it's a pleasant, enjoyable, and instructive experience that I want you to look forward to.'

I motioned for Jennifer to hop off the bed and stand next to me, and I put my arm around her shoulder and held her warm naked body close to mine.

'Since your sister has already had a lot of experience since celebrating her Festival, and is doing really well in her training, I'm going to have her help me. Jennifer, you will play the part of a girl that I have reserved for some lessons, and we'll role-play a simple training session to show Selena and Serena what happens, and what they can expect, alright?'

Jennifer's eyes were like saucers as she nodded breathlessly, and her mind clearly raced with unanswered questions about precisely how realistic my lesson was planned to be.

'Yes, daddy. Anything you need me to do.'

There was clearly no greater triumph as a daughter than to be recognized for possessing expertise her siblings lacked, and to be trusted to help her father teach them secret knowledge, and she was delighted and honored to be my chosen assistant in this, even if it was only to answer questions or share her experience; she couldn't help wondering dizzyingly, however, and with a sudden pang of hopeful, disbelieving longing, if the already unusually graphic nature of tonight's training foreshadowed significantly more intimate intentions I might have in using her naked, well-trained body as a teaching tool for the educational benefit of her younger sisters.

I caught her eye and gave her a tiny conspiratorial nod and wink to let her know she was correct to suspect how closely I was planning on working with her in this little project, and she shuddered suddenly, a whispered moan of awed realization and happiness escaping her lips as she began to understand just how much I truly did trust and love her.

'Often when a man trains you, he'll begin by having you undress for him so he can inspect your body and formulate a plan around the lessons he wants to teach you, and the pleasures he wants to take from you,' I said, taking Jennifer by the shoulders and standing her in front of me by the bed while the twins watched silently in rapt attention.

I looked Jennifer up and down, stroking my blonde beard judiciously as if I had only just met her and this was the first time I'd seen her naked, and I slowly walked around her, taking in every inch of her beautiful body as she stood perfectly still in her inspection stance, her legs slightly apart, her shoulders back and her chin high, her arms slightly out to her sides and her palms open, basking in my gaze.

She was clearly relishing her role as a random, nameless trainee girl that I was about to enjoy, and she played her part perfectly, her eyes wide and attentive, her body language receptive and welcoming, her demeanor making it clear that she was prepared to willingly submit herself to any sexual acts her trainer might choose to instruct or test her in.

I was greatly enjoying my own role in our little teaching exercise, and I thrilled despite myself at the fact that she was my eldest daughter as I ran my hands over her body, feeling her breasts and squeezing her bottom and running my fingers gently through her warm, wet cunny lips exactly as I would any other girl I was about to couple with, while she shuddered and shivered deliciously in response to my explorations, sensing my need for her body through my touch.

'Selena and Serena, you can see from how hard I am, and from all the precum dripping now from my penis, that I'm very attracted to this girl, and my body is very excited to train her,' I said. 'This is a sign that we're a good match for a lesson; Miss Jennifer's appearance—her beautiful body, her lovely vagina, her scent—all of it is speaking to my body, and telling me that she'll be very pleasant for me to train, and an excellent female for me to copulate with.'

As excited as I was, it was still hard for me to believe what I was about to do. My mind was in a turmoil of arousal and guilt and raw, animalistic hunger for the deeply-seated taboo I was preparing to break, but I heard the voices of Martin and my wife reassuring me this was a good path, and encouraging me to push forward to train my daughters properly, and I felt a burst of confidence as I forged ahead in the plan I had made.

I knelt in front of Jennifer with a hand on her warm naked bottom and kissed her belly button, my heart in my throat at her beauty, and my desire for her, and the loving, trusting nature of her daughterly devotion to me.

'Miss Jennifer,' I said as steadily as I could in my anticipation, committing to my character as her trainer, 'Spread your feet a little wider for me please; I want to check how tight you are.'

Her eyes widened a little as the reality of what we were doing, and the unknown distance I was planning for this little adventure of ours to go, began to dawn on her, and she blushed with excitement, giving me a miniscule nod of understanding and sparkling assent, her hopes high that I would grant some of her desires, as she complied, stepping wider and offering her opening to me.

I dipped my middle finger in her juices where they clung slickly to her inner lips, returned her subtle nod of understanding with a smile, and pressed past her opening, up into my daughter's gorgeous body.

It was the first time I'd ever actually penetrated her, and I was shocked at how closely she hugged my finger inside her, and how soft and delicate her vagina felt. My cock ached again as I thrust my finger gently in and out of her, watching her responses closely as I experimented with pressing against the walls of her interior.

I looked up to see Jennifer gazing down at me, her eyes shining distantly as she rested her hand on my shoulder, her lips parted effortlessly by the beauty of the sensations imparted by my touch, and by the growing knowledge that her father was really and truly preparing to enjoy her body's purpose, just as she'd wanted for so long and had hardly dared to believe would ever actually happen.

I turned to the twins, who looked on in rapt attention, fascination and curiosity written in their faces as, for the first time, they watched a girl undergo a training inspection.

'As a man is preparing to train you, he's looking for signs that you are excited about your lessons, and that you take your responsibility of pleasing men seriously; this gives many men even more pleasure. He might ask you some questions about your body or the ways it responds to training, or about what sorts of skills you're good at, or feel you need more practice with.'

I looked back up at my eldest daughter.

'Miss Jennifer, is there any skill you feel you're particularly good at, or think you need more practice at?' I asked seriously, my finger still deep in her wet, delicious body.

She nodded eagerly.

'Yes, daddy—oops, I mean, yes sir,' she giggled, catching herself in her creamy distraction and recommitting to her role as my trainee, and speaking in the frank, detailed, and proper manner expected of a well-trained girl when describing to a man how best to enjoy her body. 'Men seem to really like my blowjobs, and I think I'm getting pretty good at them, and I really, really like playing with a penis in my mouth...but I'm sure I could be better, and I'm always willing to practice giving oral sex...sir.'

My cock lurched again as she spoke; she had become so good at her sexual responsibilities so quickly, but she had always possessed a gift of connecting effortlessly with men, and had a preternatural ability to earn their trust and make them understand that she wanted what they wanted, and to make them fall very hard for her.

I could barely restrain myself now from taking her wildly right there in front of her sisters, but I fought to maintain my composure; this lesson was meant to clearly assure Selena and Serena that their training would be pleasurable and beautiful, and while both of those words could be used to accurately describe the things I wanted in this moment to do to their sister, I knew that their inexperienced plates would make it harder to convince them of that this early in their lessons.

I got ahold of myself, and refocused on teaching the twins.

'One way for a man to check if a girl is well-trained and ready to perform her duties fully is to have her suck on his penis for a while; not only does this feel extremely good to him, it's also a chance for you to demonstrate your willingness to please, and to communicate the pleasure you take in servicing a penis by the enthusiasm and care you demonstrate with a man's cock in your mouth. Jennifer, go ahead and show me how you can suck me now, please...good girl.'

Jennifer kneeled and eagerly took my cock in her mouth, astonishing me with her confidence and skill as she licked and sucked and kissed me all about my shaft and balls. I groaned in spite of myself, luxuriating in my daughter's sweet wet mouth and feeling my cock growing painfully hard as she looked up at me with her big brown eyes, watching my reactions closely and adjusting her technique masterfully to keep me on the edge of losing my self-possession.

Many girls seemed to take a liking to my cock, but I was astounded by the extraordinary care and devotion and affection Jennifer was showing it; I had never felt more truly worshipped than now, as she tenderly, sweetly kissed down my shaft and nuzzled my testicles with the deepest gratitude and respect I could ever imagine receiving from a young, relatively new trainee. My daughter was highly gifted, and she was clearly trying to share the best of her gifts with me, just as she'd told me she wanted so badly to do.

The twins watched in awe, drinking in the sight of their sister demonstrating her excellent training on their father's penis, as I somewhat hoarsely attempted to explain each facet of the exquisite technique that Jennifer was beautifully displaying, and I saw Serena's hand creep between her legs to masturbate herself more as she observed her lesson.

I was shocked to see Jennifer easily take most of my length straight down her throat, her nose nuzzling into my pubic hair as she worked the fat base of my cock into her mouth; her deep-throating skills were remarkable, and I held her hair back and pressed her head against my groin until I felt her sputter and jerk. Slowly, calmly, I released her and let her get some air, then thrust my penis back down her throat, reveling in the delectably tight confines of her esophagus as the head of my cock probed the far back reaches of her tongue.

'Oh my god, sweetheart, you're so, so good at that,' I murmured in amazement, and her eyes shone up at me in pride, brimming with her dutiful exertions.

Finally, I knew we had to move on, and I released her head with a smile. Remarkably, for so new a trainee, she moved not a muscle, but stayed precisely where I left her, her nose pressed into my pubic hair and her mouth stretched about the base of my cock, her hands patiently resting on my thighs, her eyes betraying the considerable effort of her dutiful service as she gazed pleadingly up at me, laboring with shallow breaths to forestall her gag reflex and keep me inside her until the moment I chose.

Slowly, I withdrew my considerable length from her body, reveling in the marvelous skill she displayed in controlling her reflexes and maintaining her composure as I savored the feeling of every centimeter of her refined throat sliding tightly from my shaft, and gently stood her up and kissed her, whispering how proud I was of her. She beamed, and wiped away the adorable, stringy trails of her saliva that hung from her chin as I turned to the twins.

'Now I'm going to show you two basic positions for training that you'll encounter often; in fact, most of the things men choose to do with you will be variations on these two positions, so if you're familiar with them, you'll be able to easily learn the many other ways a man can enjoy your bodies.

'The first is from behind. This is possibly the oldest and most natural position, and it's a very simple and versatile one that is useful for many training applications.'

I took Jennifer by the arm and directed her to lie across the high bed on her tummy, her toes stretched out to reach the floor and her shapely legs straight. Her upturned bottom was spectacular, and her perfect, soaking pussy was framed beautifully by her full, round cheeks, her anus surrounded by a darker, flame-shaped patch of the flesh around her genitals that looked like a doe's upraised tail, and beckoned invitingly to any full-testicled male in the vicinity.

'This is a simple, convenient way for a man to penetrate you in almost any circumstances; it doesn't require you to be fully naked, and makes it a good way to train you in public, or if time is short for whatever reason.'

I caressed Jennifer's buttocks, dipping my fingers between their full, round firmness to trace the little star of her precious butt hole.

'When I'm at the office, for instance, sometimes we get stuck in long, boring meetings in the conference room, and in order to stay alert and keep morale up, we'll often take one of the secretaries aside when they bring in coffee, take her to the back of the conference room, flip her skirt up over her back and pull her panties down, and all take turns enjoying her for a few minutes like this. It makes an afternoon pass so much more quickly and pleasantly. Once we've finished with her, we let her pull her panties back up and go on with her work as if nothing happened.'