All Comments on 'How to Train Your Drone'

by EzraCarmichael

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot. Want more with more genders.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Hits my sadist button several times. Nicely imagined and done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting.

If adults can be..drones, to be hurt, discarded, pleasured, whatever the master wants, can children? Of course, gender is mutable so why not age. Choices that force you to accept a non life of existence are not choices at all and if an adult can be sacrificed for his/her family’s existence, so can children.

And this is where your story revolts me. You see, you turn sentient people into things and anyone who can do that to another person will have no compunction about doing it to a child.

HellcathellcatHellcathellcatover 2 years ago

It's not bad enough that I hate it, but the writing itself has several flaws, like using former when to should have said latter. It's a small problem, but enough to make the story not even worth the read.

daddymothdaddymothover 2 years ago

Aside from some minor grammatical errors, this story was quite lovely to read. I'd honestly even like it if you'd explore the concept further, and I enjoyed the diversity in your characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous