All Comments on 'How to Train Your Princess'

by EzraCarmichael

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This makes no fucking sense: she starts off pissed because blake isn’t there and threatens to turn a person into a drone because she doesn't know where he is and then tells the assistant it’s none of her business where or when Blake goes but she better know where he is…there is mo right fucking answer.

And why not turn the whole world into drones. I mean cone the fuck on!

You know what. Fuck you. Might as well be writing about Nazis brainwashing undesirables into drones. Fucking asshole.

Proxy128Proxy128almost 2 years ago

I'm going to disagree with drone-candidate Whackadoodle. It's interesting to think that some of the nicest people out there have a dark side to them. It's a choice of if/when/where they use it if ever. There are also some violent people who are so mindless about it they might as well be drones.

As for why not a world of drones? Drones need controllers. There probably not enough people capable of controlling drones. It also sounds very taxing, thus the limit. Twenty three additional minds to control, even non-thinking, is a lot to wrap your head around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t listen to Whackdoodle. Whoever he is, he hates anything that involves mind control and non-consentual situations. He always compares it to historical slavery or nazism. No one knows why he continues reading these stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is sweet, and wicked. I've read all the stories set in this world so far and I love them. The queer villains I really needed in my life.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

Hey this story is some kinda of messed up. I guess you knew that didn't you? It is almost evil, almost depraved, and almost overly sadistic. In other words 5 stars.

Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous