How To Train Your Puppy Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl and her master show a crowd how to treat a CumPuppy.
4.9k words
4.4
20.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first attempt at a story here on Literotica, so I hope you can enjoy it! I worked to have a bit on fun with it so there are some moments which are more humorous than sexy in my opinion. I apologize in advance for any grammatical or spelling errors.

A few Trigger Warnings, this story contains some elements of dubcon and public humiliation. If that's not your thing, no hard feelings! Anyway, despite the dubcon, it is a consensual interaction, the characters practice normal BDSM failsafes- they discuss their kinks and use safe words, it's just not portrayed in this particular story. Like I said, I hope you enjoy! -GoodCumPuppy)

*

The train was crowded, with the afternoon rush of people, barely a foot between each passenger. As early commuters, Lexie and Eric were seated uncomfortably, but seated, nonetheless. The two of them were pressed close to each other, not that it bothered them. They were more than well acquainted with each other and in fact two willing participants in an abnormally kinky relationship.

Lexie, 22 years old, had met Eric online but initially disregarded him. He was 19 and gangly, with knobby knees and a mop of curly brown hair to frame his young face. His sense of style, or rather, lack thereof was another deterrent. Eric's clothes would look at home in a discontinued fashion catalog from 1994. As a 19-year-old virgin he also lacked confidence and struggled to make phone calls to set up appointments or ask about refund policies. Lexie on the other hand, she was if anything, the product of fourth wave feminism. She was tall, taller than Eric's humble 5'8, and possessed the confidence to pull off any outfit or commit to any action.

It was clear the two of them could not be more different and Lexie was not a woman with the patience to make a square peg fit through a round hole. When Eric, honestly and readily admitted his inexperience when it came to relationships and sex, Lexie turned him down.

They were all wrong for each other.

Or so Lexie thought.

Two days after turning him down, Lexie encountered Eric again, this time on a sex chat website. His username was Hung-Master, and it peaked Lexie's interest. Her own username, GoodCumDump22fnyc attracted his the same. Two hours of passionate typing and Lexie fell head over heels for this "stranger".

They messaged over the website, then created kik accounts to maintain contact, and before long, considered meeting up.

Thus, started a kinky affair. The two of them did not let their awkward start interfere with their sex and instead committed fully to the kinks that had been discussed online. Overtime, they came to realize how different their personalities were in the bedroom. Eric easily assumed the role of a confident and respected master. Lexie, ever the people pleaser, eagerly attended to his every need, fulfilling her private fantasy of becoming a stupid cumdump, only good for being used by a confident man. At this point, they had tried many things from anal, to public sex, toys, name calling and degradation, bdsm. The list goes on and on. Then maybe a little longer.

Today, Eric wanted to expand the list even further. He planned a whole day for them, or at least, that's what he'd told Lexie. In reality, he didn't plan to leave the train.

30 minutes into the train ride, Lexie was eager to know where they'd be going. She was so eager she failed to think critically about the building heat in her pussy and tingling feeling dancing on her nipples. Earlier this morning, Eric sprinkled a slow acting but intense aphrodisiac into Lexie's smoothie bowl. He could easily observe the building need in his lover. It was hard to ignore the way she pressed her thighs together or the way her pink nipples poked against her thin white shirt. Now, he just had to wait for the right moment to act on his horny partner.

And the moment came when a frail man mournfully looked over to the seat Lexie sat in, obviously wishing he could be sitting in her place. Eric elbowed Lexie mildly.

"..?" Lexie vocalized.

"Sit on my lap..." Lexie raised an eyebrow. "No, that older dude, he needs a place to sit." Eric gestured to the man.

Lexie looked over to the stranger and saw his arthritic knees and hands. She'd be a monster to leave him standing like that. She raised herself up and sat on Eric's lap, smoothing the skirt she wore down.

The man hobbled over and gratefully sat down. He whipped out a newspaper with the passion that only a man as old and decrepit as him could have and squinted at it, trying to read. It was safe to say he had no intention of bothering the kindly young people who offered him a seat.

Eric though, he had every intention of bothering Lexie. He wrapped his twig-like arms around her, first only holding her hands in his as she leaned against his bony chest. He rested his head on her shoulder and nuzzled into her neck for a moment as Lexie blushed.

"Hey Puppy," He whispered into her ear. "Are you in the mood to be a Good Girl today?"

Lexie shot up ram rod straight in the air, stiffening on Eric's lap. Her face heated up and more heat pooled in her pussy as she heard Eric use words like "Puppy" and "Good Girl". Call it pavlovian conditioning.

"Eric..." She turned her face back to him, looking him in the eye. "Not here, too many peo- "Eric cut her off with a kiss and a gentle rub on the thigh.

Lexie paused. She trusted Eric. She did. He wouldn't do anything too extreme on a train as crowded as this. And she really wanted to be a Good Girl for Eric. For her Daddy. For her Master.

"Okay..." She relaxed back into his lap. But that wasn't good enough.

"Are you going to answer my question, Puppy?" Eric still had his head cradled in Lexie's shoulder, now rubbing a thigh with each hand, teasing her by playing with the hem of her short black skirt.

Lexie blushed like a schoolgirl as she whispered back to Eric, "Yes Daddy, I'm in the mood to be a good girl..." She was rewarded with a gentle pat to her knee and a soft kiss to her neck, Eric's lips feeling like crushed velvet against her skin. Simultaneously Eric's hand slithered up Lexie's leg and around to the inside of her thigh to rub small, concentrated circles into the tan skin beneath his thumb.

"I'm glad to hear it, baby." He nipped at her ear to punctuate his sentence.

He continued his subtle ministrations on her upper thigh as the train, over time began to clear out. With most of the morning commuters gone and off to their jobs, that left roughly 19 people in the carriage. Most of them were young men, distracted by their phones and a little aimless overall. Some spared envious glances to Eric, jealous of the beautiful woman on his lap but most minded their own business.

Eric felt the need to catch their attention. He finally ceased his teasing rubs and began to slowly part Lexie's legs. Her skirt drooped between her legs, preserving her modesty. No. That wouldn't do.

"Puppy..." Eric cooed, sending a lightning bolt of pleasure straight to Lexie's pussy as he spoke. "Hold up your skirt for Daddy." He took her hand in his and guided it to the hem of her skirt, pinching it between her fingers and lifting her arm in such a way that her forearm ended up pressed to the bottom of her breasts, pushing them up a little. As Lexie opened her mouth to protest, Eric cupped her pussy in his large palm.

Lexie shivered at the added warmth to her hot pussy. Eric had barely done anything, but her cunt was aching for attention. Why though? Sure, she was easily worked up but never like today.

Eric chuckled against her neck, observing her though process and thinking fondly of the aphrodisiac. "Were you going to say something, Puppy?" He pressed his palm against her more firmly and Lexie squirmed bashfully.

"Daddy, the people..." Lexie whines despite the growing wetness in her panties. At this point, there was a darkness starting to soak through the fabric of her light grey cotton underwear- undeniable proof of her enjoyment.

"Aww, don't pretend you don't like it... Come on it's okay, you can be honest for Daddy."

Three boys of roughly the same age as Eric were sat across from the pair. They were quiet until the shortest of them heard Eric and his lewd words to his partner. The short one caught the attention of his distracted friends and directed it to Lexie and Eric. All their eyebrows shot up in unison. You could hear the gears in their head grinding to a halt as they took in the scene before them. A gorgeous, Amazonian girl blushing and squirming on the lap of a weak looking beta male. What had the world come to?

"D- Daddy, they noticed..." Lexie's face filled with hot embarrassment and she tried to cover her face with her free hand. Eric found it adorable that despite her embarrassment she kept her skirt held high, continuing to expose her wet panties.

"Hmmm, do you think they'll notice how horny you are?" Eric smirked before curling a finger into Lexie's panties and pulling them aside, revealing her sopping wet pussy.

The boys across the carriage broke from their shock and looked to the phones in their hands. Each had the latest model and the highest quality camera that could be bought at the time. Were they just going to watch this happen without recording it? No, absolutely not. They each pulled up the camera app and began recording, getting different angles, and zooming in on different details. The tall one liked to focus on Lexie's blushing face, the short one kept watch over her pussy, recording the wetness dripping out from her slutty hole. The most average one kept a simple full shot, not wanting to miss out on any details.

Lexie was not unaware of their recording and knowing what they were doing made her clit throb with hot pulses. Or perhaps it was the aphrodisiac she had yet to be informed of. Regardless, ever since Eric pulled her panties aside, he took a moment to allow her to feel the cool air against her pussy, appreciating her breasts, groping them softly before pulling out a swiss army knife from his back pocket. He cut through Lexie's white ribbed t shirt with practiced precision and pulled it off her, exposing her perky breasts to the rest of the carriage.

He held her tits in his hands again, bouncing them up and down as if to say, 'look at the catch I bagged'. He did it in a way that was completely humiliating to Lexie. So humiliating her nipples got even harder for the entire carriage to see.

"Daddy... Daddy..." Lexie muttered. "We have to stop; we can't do it here- "

Ever the man, Eric cut her off again, this time with a finger plunging into her pussy. He worked it inside her easily, taking it out then pushing it back in before moving his glistening finger to her mouth. He pushed it in between her lips. Lexie, oh so well trained, sucked her wetness off his finger.

"We can't stop though, can we? Not when you like it so much." He projects his voice and now the entire train carriage was staring at them. The amount of people filming tripled and even the old man who they'd provided with a seat had given up on his paper and decided to watch the show before him.

"I- "Lexie moans quietly when she feels Eric's hand return to her pussy, gently rubbing her clit in a way that could drive her mad with only a little more pressure.

"I know I like it Daddy~ but I don't want them to know~" Eric stops rubbing her clit to lightly pat Lexie's pussy. He does it patiently, condescendingly. Lexie feels wetness drip over her ass and around her legs, onto Eric's lap.

"Puppy, don't you see... We're teaching them, or I am really. You can tell, they all want a sweet, obedient puppy like you, but they don't know how to treat one. But today, you and me, we can teach them exactly how to keep a puppy like you in line." Eric continues patting Lexie's pussy, right below her clit. She whines before trying to grind into his hand, but he changes positions, teasing her nipples now. He pinches and pulls at them sadistically.

"Don't you want to help me teach them?"

"ngh..." Lexie moans. "Can we, Daddy can we please teach them another time? I'm gonna go fuck dumb and embarrass myself..." Her hips are rhythmically grinding against his cock, contradicting her plea.

Eric shakes his head, tsking like a Sunday school teacher about to scold a class of 3rd graders. As if what he was saying were the most obvious thing in the world. "They're already watching you, Puppy. They already see how bad your needy, slutty little cunt needs cock. Wouldn't it be better to teach them all now?"

Eric gripped Lexie's chin in his hand, forcing her head to nod up and down as he squished her cheeks. "Aww, that's right, Good Girl, I knew you'd understand..." He tweaked her nipple. "Are you a Good Girl? Can you stay a Good Girl for me?"

"Yes, yes Daddy." Lexie shuddered in pleasure.

"Now everyone!" Eric exclaimed loudly. "What you're seeing in front of you, is a sweet little cumpuppy, and she is just feeling so horny isn't she?" Lexie nodded slowly, embarrassed.

"A cumpuppy." Eric continues, "Is always horny, always desperate for cock and cum... but, sometimes she'll get funny ideas in her silly little head and you have to remind her what an insatiable cumdump she is. When she admits it, that makes her a good girl..." He cups Lexie's pussy again. "So, can you be a Good Girl? Let everyone know how horny my little puppy is?"

"I'm... so... ow!" Eric slaps her pussy.

"Come on Puppy, Daddy knows you can be louder." He rubs circles into her clit.

"I'm so horny!" Lexie whines. Her pussy is flooded, overflowing like the Tigris and Euphrates rivers of ancient Mesopotamia. Eric guides her to stand up, he pulls her panties down her legs and discards them by tossing them to the threesome of friends across from them.

"Keep talking Puppy," He starts rooting and searching through the lunch bag he packed for the day trip. Lexie starts to wonder if there ever were day plans. There weren't. Oh well.

"Daddy is always so good to me... he gets me so, soo horny and wet for him." Lexie starts panting, reaching her hand down between her legs, under her skirt. "Daddy gets to do whatever he wants to a cumpuppy like me because I get so horny and fuck dumb. I live to be his puppy-cumpdump."

Behind Lexie, Eric has pulled out a baguette, only to rip it open and pull out vibrator he snuck into the lunch bag. Two days ago he would have considered "Five-Minute-Crafts" a useless YouTube channel, but at least they provided a way to discreetly hide a vibrator in a lunch bag from a curious lover.

Lexie continues, saying, "I love it so much my pussy is almost always soaking wet, ready to be used by Daddy." She rubs her clit more intensely, gasping intermittently. "And I- hah- love feeling -hah- -ha- Daddy touching me -hah- because he owns this pussy!"

Eric slaps Lexie's hand away. "Did Daddy say you could do that?" He slaps Lexie's ass. Apparently, he's in a slapping mood. "Did I say you could rub?" Lexie guiltily averts her eyes.

"No..."

Some people are getting closer as they record. "Can we touch?" One of the boys asks from the crowd.

Eric pretends to consider the question even though he made up his mind instantaneously. "You're allowed to pet and finger my puppy, but that's all. No tasting, no fucking. That's Daddy's job."

Like predators, they circle Lexie. One immaturely grips at her breast, fumbling with her nipples. Another cups her pussy like Eric had earlier. His hand pulls away wet and slimy- and he offers it to Lexie- imploring her to lick it clean. She spares a glance at Eric who nods his approval. She makes quick work of the stranger's hand, licking the palm before sucking two fingers into her mouth. A camera is pushed into her face, recording the debauchery.

Eric smirks at the mess his lover is becoming before sliding the slick, pink vibrator along Lexie's ass while shooing one of the stranger's hands from Lexie's firm tit to tease it himself.

"See," He goes on to explain. "She's a horny little puppy. Now, what I like to do when she gets like this..." Eric starts to slide the vibrator into Lexie's needy cunt. "Is get her all worked up, give her a nice treat before she gets my cock." He turns on the vibrator. "I'm personally a fan of spoiling my puppy."

The train carriage is silent, and silently amazed by how easily Lexie takes the vibrator with barely any prep.

Eric thrusts the vibrator in and out quickly before gripping Lexie by the throat. "When you're getting a puppy nice and fuckdrunk, a nice tip is to hold them as firm as you can. It's gonna let them know that you own them. Still, you also want to give them a challenge- so today..." His attention switches back to Lexie. "Now, Puppy, you better not cum until I say you can."

"Yes Daddy," Lexie says around the fingers in her mouth. There is drool dribbling down her face and running to her chest, a visual parallel to the wetness dripping down her leg to form a slippery puddle at her feet.

Eric does not let up on his intense pace, continuing to thrust the vibrator inside Lexie, perhaps even getting faster as his wrist falls into rhythm. It's obvious to the crowd that he never had any intention on letting his Puppy follow his command. Lexie squeaks in unrestrained pleasure as heat builds in her core. Every new hand, every touch in increasing the pleasure she feels exponentially as both the touches get more intense and the aphrodisiac has its effect. Eric with a smirk realizes he'll have to buy more of those funny pills from Amazon.

"See how wet she is?" Eric says, pushing Lexie closer and closer to the edge. "Soon, all this cumpuppy is going to be able to think about is my cock and how much cum she can get from it." He slaps her ass before freeing his cock from his restrictive jeans. He rubs it against her ass as she gets closer and closer, knowing that Lexie had no way to stop or control the crashing orgasm about to befall her.

Lexie was moaning and whining so loud, the deaf man in carriage three swore he heard something. "Sa- Daddy!" She stutters out. People reach down to scoop the wetness from Lexie's pussy and legs to smear it all over her body. "D-Daddy, I c-can't help it, I'm gunna cum!" She's gasping for breath.

Eric tightens his grip around his Puppy's neck. "Don't you dare." He commands, smirking to himself.

Lexie tries, she tries harder than she'd ever tried to do anything her whole life, but it's not enough to stop the tsunami of pleasure from overriding her system. She squirts all over the floor moaning loudly as her cunt twitches in orgasmic pleasure. She is unable to hold herself up and sinks to the filthy ground, sitting in her own puddle of wetness and cum. She breathes heavily, her eyes rolling around in her skull as people stand, filming the scene, cheering it on, even clapping. Lexie can't find the energy to be ashamed of how slutty she must look, getting fucked with a vibrator in public, completely naked as a train carriage full of people feels her up and debauches her body.

As she recovers, she manages to hear Eric talk to the crowd some more.

"Now, that's a shame..." His smile contradicts his statement. "Very embarrassing that my little cumpuppy went against my command, but now- I suppose I can show you how to discipline a naughty cumpuppy."

"Hhhhh- "Lexie tries to say something, anything to Eric but she's still recovering from the mind-numbing pleasure of her orgasm. Her cunt throbs hotly in the aftershocks for her orgasm.

"So, right now, as punishment, I'm going to edge her till she's begging, and I mean, really begging for my cock and cum. Now, for a Puppy like her that won't take too long but it's still a good place to base a punishment around." Lexie balances on her knees, looking up to her Master.

12