All Comments on 'How To Train Your Puppy Ch. 01'

by GoodCumPuppy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Does the author still live in his mom's basement? Is he out of school today? Whoever you are, it's time to be an adult. You sure aren't a good dom or keeper or pet owner if you think it's a good thing to expose your pet to pervs and rapists and give her body and name out in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Despite this being (apparently) about *Puppy Play*

It’s also heavily based on DD:LG which you should (ideally) include in the Tags. Personally it’s a massive turn off, although it’s a kink that apparently lots of people enjoy. *Breeder* stories are also an epic turn off they make my skin crawl. I genuinely don’t understand the appeal; is it supposed to make the male protagonist feel more manly? I don’t get how a fantasy/ pretend pregnancy in a fictional story is meant to be sexually arousing??

I know you included a caveat that this is supposedly consensual/ dubious consent and that they use safe words etc BUT and it’s a fucking humongous but - shitty wannabe Dom has effectively FUCKED UP HER ENTIRE LIFE : job, family and friends all gone. In one fell swoop he’s failed as a Dom, failed as a partner, pretty much failed as a human being. Unless that was his intention? Is this supposed to be some kind of weird hate sex? I couldn’t stomach reading all of it and quit part way through and skimmed the rest.

As a pice of writing it’s actually quite well done and I’m sure plenty of people found some or all of this sexy but it just comes off as a bizarre horror story to me. So 1 star from me. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

GoodCumPuppyGoodCumPuppyover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You for your feedback!

Thank you for your feedback and criticisms of my writing. I won't lie, it does hurt to hear how greatly you disliked it but hopefully it will make me grow as a writer.

If I may defend some points of this story (it seems I didn't convey enough information about the content), I did not intend for this story to be themed around DDLG or Puppy play. The term "Daddy" I feel extends past that community and I do not support relationships which fetishize children's actions and behaviors. "Daddy" is widely used outside of that community so I'm not sure it's use classifies this as DDLG.. Also, Many of the ideas and concepts from this story are drawn from an online roleplay I participated in some months back, especially the phrase "CumPuppy". Basically I was called that once, found it erotic and inserted it in this story because it appealed to me. I went on to include more things like collars and terms like "petting" or "breeding" to keep the theme of the nickname consistant. Most parts of the story are inspired by the direction of that roleplay. This is just a piece where I built upon it, created characters and fleshed out the setting.

Next, I'm not sure if the comments about the breeding aspects of the story are criticisms or just confusion about the kink itself. My enjoyment of the kink comes from a mixture of the actual feeling of being... inseminated, and the theme's of control it gives the dom over the sub. This story is tagged with the breeding tag, so, if it turned you off, I'm sorry but I don't think that particular criticism is valid. Same thing with ShadowRosie's critique, this is a story placed in the exhibition tag so I'm not sure why you're upset about Lexie being "exposed" to "pervs and rapists". The crowd in this story didn't rape or overstep with their involvement in the narrative. They touch her, sure but they respect Eric's request not to fuck her or taste her, and don't engage in behavior that would make her any more uncomfortable than what's already going on.

Now, the ending.... I wrote that ending because I was planning to set up their next sex-capade, with even heavier themes of breeding and control. Because it's a piece of fiction, I took it as far as I could to both invoke a reaction and inspire interest. It seems that the reaction it invoked in you was disgust. My bad but like I said these aren't real characters so I think taking the story to that extreme is moderately okay.. Also, I don't personally see it as a horror-esk story because in the prequel I have planned where the characters first have sex, Lexie discusses how little control she wants in the relationship and how badly she wants to be humiliated. Of course, you were not aware of my intentions or plans as a writer so I'm not all that upset by your perception. But yeah, the content- Nothing would humilate me more than having the wild and kinky sex I had on a public train go viral, so that'd kinda where that came from haha.

One thing, I'm surprised none of you seem to be upset over the aphrodisiac he drugged her with to make her extra responsive. That was, in my opinion one of the most problematic aspects of my story but if you're not complaining neither am I.

In future stories I'll work to include more warnings so those of you who were disturbed / uncomfortable with the content will have a better warning and be able to avoid kinks youre not a fan of.

Anyway, I know the commenters probably won't see this- either way I'd like to provide some insight into this story for any others who stumble upon it and feel the same way as these commenters do.

Also I'm probably overreacting to criticism by typing a response this long, but I've already spent a good chunk of time writing it so I'll post it anyway.

-GoodCumPuppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked it fuck their opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was really good, but I found it wierd that you kept using the word breed, and I kind of wish she hadn't given her name, and the part about her losing her job and stuff wasn't included. But other than that, this got me through my session ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck them

Of course noone would ever ruin their sub's life by exposing them (although the urge to just make them do anything is real). That's why this is a fucking fictional story, not a diary entry.

And I love how there are people complaining about him letting her be exposed and how wrong it is, but nobody is complaining about the fact that if this was in real life, he just may have traumatized some people, even children, since he didn't ask anyone's age or for their consent.

It's porn, guys. It's not something that could actually happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodCumPuppy@GoodCumPuppy
Heyo! I'm new to literotica and am more used to writing fanfiction. Because of that I'm accustomed to writing prompts and being inspired by requests, so if you have kinks which align with mine we could probably work something out. Hope you enjoy my writing! Preferred contact...