All Comments on 'How to Write a Sex Story'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner3 months ago

L F 23 ...

Thanks for writing and posting that!

... as a writer of 'straight fiction' myself, i have always contended that 'good writing is good writing, regardless of genre.' ... having been a member of several writing groups myself ( and even leading a couple ) ... female, female, all ages, sci fi, action hero, historical fiction, romance ... writers AND critical readers without exception agree on that point.

... a really good, maybe the best, POV that i know of is Elmore Leonard's Ten Rules For Writing. ... If you don't know that one, check it out.

... the incest sub=genre ( especially mon/son ... although i never had those thought re: my own mom! ) are my favorite. ... still, i refuse to read the stories that are so 'far fectched' that the action, the characters, could never happen in the real world.

.

check out some of my stuff. ... at least part of it is pretty good!

Take Care, Stay Safe Tail_Gunner AKA Levi Coldwater

ImnohemingwayImnohemingway3 months ago

LF23: Really appreciate this post. Almost everything you wrote about in your article are things that I already incorporate into my stories. However there are many good points you make that I plan on using more in the future.

Thanks

I. N. Hemingway

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great information and I really like how you think! I also love how you used some quotes I made about some of your stories. "Very descriptive, plausible and believable events several times." And BTW, never forget to accurately describe those sexy thick HAIRY bushes. Whether lightly trimmed or completely wild and untrimmed, densely thick extremely hairy pussy and hairy inner thighs are always great! Moreover, the incest genre; it works extremely well for you!! Stay with this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for the writing tips. Prior commenter, the hairy pussy commentary, DUDE or lesbian? - you are perfectly on target and correct. Hairy is 10 times better than a bald butt, split and all, in the front story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for these tips. I was a daily visitor to this site about 20 years ago, and recently became single and now I am back here.

I have encountered bad stories as you describe where mother and son are introduced in the first paragraph, she is modeling lingerie for him in the second (with a break in the scene for her to shave her vagina), then having wild sex in the third paragraph. The woman is 6 feet tall with 38FF boobs and weighs 100 pounds, he has a 12 cock and comes in buckets.

Finally, personally, I dislike shaving bare because it itches when it begins growing out. And don't continue reading stories that spend time on women shaving. Am I wrong, do others find this interesting?

NormalMarriedWhiteGuyNormalMarriedWhiteGuyabout 2 months ago

Good advice. I am a new author and am still trying to find myself as a writer. I always write from the first person. However as a newbi, I draw on personal experiences and of course embellish where needed. All in all, I can say, the basic events of my stories really happened to me once upon a time. I have not yet ventured into pure fantasy because I am not sure how good I will be at since I have no kinks and have no interest in the incest/taboo or humiliation thing. I am just a product of the 60s/70s free lover era and I will try ot go on from there.

Of course I ma going to keep your advice in mind. Thansk for posting

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunnerabout 2 months ago

Best advice i've ever gotten re: writing is == Elmore Leonard's Ten Rules for Writing.

... Look them up.

Thanks Levi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous