All Comments on 'How We Became An "Owned Couple" Ch. 12'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
the whole story

Unlike the previous anonymous idiot, I enjoyed the whole story. You write well as I have commented before. I don't know if this story is based in reality but I have always admired those who know their place, even if others can't understand it. No one doubts the "anonymous" idiots are who they are, why do they not give the same respect to those who know the same. Good luck with the future... I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Truly fantastic series!

shaved4hershaved4herover 12 years ago
Will this story continue?

I sure howpe this story will continue.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
slightly tragic

I would have liked something about Anna and Gary's relationship at the end. While erotic, knowing that their doms utterly destroyed their bond makes for a kind of sad ending, regardless of whether or not the two are happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree with the previous poster. Reading how far Carl took his control left a sour feeling in the pit of my stomach. I found these stories somehow looking for MMF sex. Sucking the cock of another man allowed to fuck your gf/wife is... well I guess it's only hot if you have a tiny cock and can't fulfill your wife's urges, or if you were bisexual before this all went down. Can we do something besides "Wife becomes bisexual slut; Husband becomes gay cock slave"? It's a little trite. And on top of that, after reading this story for 11 chapters, the ending seems forced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply must ask.....

This story is "out there." Beyond fucked up, zero sexual satisfaction for the "man" and really he's nothing more than a slave, which begs two questions. One, I thought we fought a war to end slavery...WTF? Second, in the story, if he's gone so far as to suck dick, take it up the ass, never get sex himself...why does he keep his balls and cock? He is functioning either as a woman or eunuch, so a logical conclusion would be for him to either have a sex change or just get his balls chopped so he'd no longer have to wear such a stupid and silly device. Honestly, if the author has come this far, why not go the rest of the way? Another way this story defies logic is in having the "wife" bear a child. No one in their right mind would attempt to have children with such a whore, the chances of defect from venereal disease alone are just too great. While this story may satisfy (on what level I know not) the revolting fantasies of some, it just doesn't make any logical sense. Write it if you must..but carry things out to a logical end, even the sloppiest of fiction tries to hew to some believability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
tragic feeling

i am left with a strange tragic feeling at the end of this story, the guy appears to be nothing more than a shell by the end of this fiction, and i feel, i really do for the guy, he doesn't convince me one bit when he says he's happy at the end...

everyone appears to be getting their share of the bargain, but him.I find it very sad, the fact that the owners are not particularly in-depth characters is also too bad, i mean, we just don't revere them as much as the slaves do, which we should, i would have loved to get to know wanda a little more, (there are a couple of good stories where at the end, you just love the master or the mistress, you see that they care for their slaves), it would have been good to make us get to know them as masters, as it is, we don't know them at all, and thus we don't really care for them...

his own wife doesn't want him to father her children. that's just very very depressing to me.

what would have been good, would have been to push the feminization of the husband, i thought that was where we were going to go when Lee made him wear the panties, maybe make him in a tranny slave, wether this was a plot you abandonned or it was never your intention to take it there, it would have been a good idea.

dreamerboidreamerboiabout 12 years ago
Kind of sad

I agree with a few of the comments. I feel sorry for the guy, his life is empty and he has lost everything.

The first half of these stories were great, the couple explored togethor, but stayed togethor. Now it seems they are lost to each other.

LucyGirlyLucyGirlyover 11 years ago
Great Beginning, Strange End

I read the whole thing through after I enjoyed the first couple of chapters.

It was a compelling and very detailed story for a long time, and then we hit the last couple of chapters and something suddenly went wrong.

I think the problem started with the incredibly long and drawn-out reading of the "contract." That part could have been a lot more simple and it worked out as some form of filler, since it didn't really forward the plot.

While I might agree with some of the others; that the feeling at the end, with Gary being totally destroyed, was rather depressing and almost unnatural feeling, that's not my chief complaint.

My big problem is the way that Gary's wife seemed to totally be a different character, and that the responses of some of the other characters stopped making sense.

The entire story Gary's wife was into the pleasure of the sex, but her primary drive (so much that she always kept herself from fully giving in to Connie) was her love for Gary. She got her thrills, but she was in it for him. She remained a totally submissive and almost innocent person in her love. Then, suddenly, that character is gone (with no real explanation why) to be replaced by a woman that wants to embarrass her former husband and have her fun at his expense. The entire tattoo thing is really the demonstration of the flaw here.

Then there's the way that the dominant couple tries to explain themselves and her situation to her, to try and get her to come over to their viewpoint. That doesn't add up at all with their basic role. Further, we have them giving in or accepting the suggestions that she makes regarding her husband. Again, the entire way that they were set up doesn't make sense with the role they are supposed to be portraying.

All in all a good story, but the end just doesn't seem to match the rest.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
thoughts...

Ok.. I have now read through the whole series... and I am confused... ok, maybe not confused so much as disappointed.. The main reason is this:

Gary is a loving and relatable character all the way from beginning to end. Everything he does he does for the love of his life - his wife. THat's all well and good, and that never changes.. Laura, however is a different story.. She is aslo very lovable and relatable in the beginning.. She's kind of shy, and does everything she does for the love of her life - her husband. Then... sometime after signing the contract, her whole persona changes.. She goes from being sweet, innocent and lovely to being a real bitch, to be honest. Suddenly it seems to all be about her' and making her husband feel small and worthless. And the tatoo, and most of all the baby thing... I'm sorry, but that was just too much for me. I don't care what he says, that would have broken any man's heart, regardless of sexual prefenece. Maybe it's just because I can't relate to Gary's position, but I don't think any man (or woman) would be ok in his situation on a 24/7 basis.

That being said though. The story is very well written and has a lot of hot action combined with many well thought out characters, all more or less believable (earlier exeptions excluded). It is also quite refreshing to read about all this from a male submissive's perspective, as that is a rare occurande. So kudos for that too!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 11 years ago
Ending made sense to me.

I must disagree with those who complained that the ending was not logical, or was sad or whatever. The story was not about a swinging couple, but about the sexual thrill of submission that both of them clearly enjoyed throughout. The reason that he keeps his balls in spite of the device is that he is still enjoying a sexual thrill from submission, which would end if he had them removed. He is proud of the totality of his submission and everything that is taken from him and every humiliation is an additional thrill of submission. His wife becoming essentially a second wife to Carl is another step in both of their submission and humiliation. I would enjoy further exploratioins and humiliations should the author choose to continue the story. Anna should be working as a cheap whore, with small amounts of money changing hands in her presence, and in Gary's. Gary himself could be humiliated in this way as well. And it would be fun to see him get fucked in the ass a lot more; preferably on a daily basis. The more kink and humiliation the better. But this story was very good as far as it went; I'm not complaining, just hungry for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
huh?

What a crap load!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is this going?

For a long time, here in the US slavery was monster of all social orders. Here in the 21 century suddenly slavery seems to be a common topic, sometimes even desirable. Anyhow, this story with its humiliation, treating the Husband as despicable contemptuous cuckold and his wife as a nympho sociopath does sort of come across showing some of the problems when one gives up their rights. Anyhow, here it is, 1:30 AM cause I had to finish this story, it musta been good. A real study in someones confused efforts to pursue reasonable objectives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a fun read

I really don't care for adding children to these kind of fucked up relationships....think about parent day at school...this is my daddy Carl, my stepmom Wanda, and my real mom is Anna their whore slave. But you should at least be consistent...Gary shouldn't be asking for Carl to father "our" baby because there isn't any "our" in it for Gary, not if Carl is "going to raise it as his own". Gary should be asking Carl to let Anna be a surrogate mom for him. As soon as Lee gets bored with him Gary is out on is ass anyways. Neither Carl nor Wanda have the slightest interest in him and it sure didn't take Carl long to go back on his assurance not to come between Gary and Laura as husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesn't make sense

" The reason that he keeps his balls in spite of the device is that he is still enjoying a sexual thrill from submission, which would end if he had them removed."

His "enjoying" a sexual thrill is important to who? Not the assholes renting his wife. His wife could care less about his needs since it's all about her and her depravity. And since he's lost the ability to function as a man, or even as a productive human being, it can't possibly be important to him either. His new function in life is to serve as her slave, and as a whore for strange men, and he doesn't need balls or dick to serve that purpose. Hell, why not plant some tits on him as well? Try to recognize that no one gives a shit about the husband, least of all, himself.

Another oddity involves race. You see, if we were talking about niggers being enslaved and taught to like it (or else), I suspect many people would have a problem with it, no matter how extensive and crap laden the explanations. Simply put, if you replace the white hubby with a black man, and do all the same things to him, except throwing in a "nigger" now and then, the outrage would be tremendous, even with those who somehow sickeningly approve of this shit. We had this concept some years ago in this country about how slavery was an evil, and we recognize slavery for what it is, even when the purported slave professes to be all in favor of it. We treat it as a wrong and as an abberation. If you're going to support slavery of any type, then doesn't "master" have the right to neuter his cattle? You can't logically explain one situation as beneficial and erotic, and label the other as a crime, that's hypocritical at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kids?

A lot of criticism here from some. Actually the children are a smart move on the slave woman's part. Those are the only blood related children the "master" has. Odds are very good those kids will be the major heirs, with mom as guardian. We know our couple has not been very good at financial success. Wife Anna quietly takes charge, and bold plays she makes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kids? Of course!

The kids will be raised as slaves and sold as such. They're the product and property of a loving wife, you know. I read "save your Confederate money, because the South will rise again" once. Maybe that's what they were referring to, except the future niggers will be of any color.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MISSING THE POINT

You are all missing the point they have given themselves freely to the couple with no come back so if they want her to have the child that they as stated they can`t then it is logical that she has it further more the story is well written. and i have read it a dozen time`s but not as the cuckold but as the master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so much like us

many want believe this but we started life like this boy friend and girl friend at 22 years old . we were geeks and agree not to have penetrative sex until we were married. be for that happen we meet a nice couple . and i have never penetrated my wife of 3 years. we are very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i can't even....

I don't understand what the main character exactly is happy about and i actually am an abid follower of Bdsm. While the beginning was very sensual and how even with the slave persona existing whule a couple ci 3xists behind it, the later chapters took a turn for the worse characters resembled more of a jekyll and hyde personality, previous swirn promises broken with no real sacred ground. Than the bir about how the children were all being fathered by the same person just pushed the story from being stupid to unrelatable. There is no point in him having a wife anymore since they arent together in any sense and no one even carl no anna really cares about him anr I would be willing to bet would be getting rid of him in the near future. How absurd a story is when the main character is insignificant so much so that if you removed him his wife and everyone else would get along just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
deluded propaganda

apologist indoctrination of the worst kind ....

..

which means .. Extremely Well Written ,

Well thought out & Extensively researched.

..

workable plot , intriguing characters & interesting dialogue.

...

horrible topic , more of an erotic horror / nightmare .. .

5 stars for the quality of the writing

not voted because i detest the topics the story attempts to rationalise & make acceptable

starmanz1starmanz1over 8 years ago
What really may be happening

A lot of the comments below suggest puzzlement that Gary still is in the picture, given that Anna/Laura has distanced herself from him and that Carl and Wanda seem to be content playing just with her. Except for one thing, which I believe we all have overlooked until now, I think Gary would have been kicked to the curb.

Lee is important to Carl and Wanda, not just as a submissive, but also as a key player in and de facto CFO of their business interests. And she's just a bit sweet on Gary. That's why she lets him sleep with her in her bed and cuddles him all night during his training. She has enough clout with Carl and Wanda to protect Gary, even in the event Laura/Anna were unwilling or unable to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bit much. . .

So the subjects of the story just gave up their lives to be the sexual playthings of some couple. . .

Sold everything and moved in. . . Wife agrees to get knocked up and be a baby factory for smooth Carl, who coincidently can fuck 3 time a day. . and apparently has no life either. .

Now you have 4 females in the house . How long before Carl starts fucking the new daughter? Is he going to bother allowing her to grow to toddlerhood? Maybe he will knock her up by 5 years of age?

How about allowing Carl to take a knife and remove your balls and have you eat them?

Yeah, I am raging this story line. . It started off well, but when fantasy stories go so far off the rails. . . I mean, hey, why not just have Carl sell them to arab slavers? Let her live a life of prostitution in some middleeastern town, no contact with family, friends, being a whore for some vile "owner?"

Fantasy stories are great. . But when you write about married couples giving up their entire lives to play someones sexual fantasy. . .moving in and basically deleting all contact with their previous lives, that is a bit much. . it looses any semblence to a fantasy.

I used to shake my head when people really ragged on writers, but I understand it now. .Stories like this cross the bounds from sexually arousing to this is the bizzare TV show about some idiot that was a victim of a major crime. . .

I mean hey, people don't spend 20 or 30 years growing up, establishing a life, getting married, job, home etc, only to give it up becasue they got a woody and had a neighbor that fucked your wife and made you suck his cock. . . .

Please stick to more believable fantasy. . You have a good imagination and decent ability to do character interactions and with a sexual flare. . Just remember, you are not writting for the ID channel.

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
Please...

God that was sexy I wish my wif and i could do this so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

the idea is good but very lacking in terms of sex. i mean when describing sex taking place step by step and this is coming from someone who enjoys reading bdsm stuff. since this happens from the husband's point of view i can't quite understand the point when the owners seems quite content playing only with anna, but he doesn't get fucked by carl so what's in it for him?, and for god's sake i wanna read about sex but all the focus was on the other part about tattoo, arrangment , holiday etc. even the contract is taking too long. i mean, it's good to build up but the climax is always the sex scene. but you always telling the fucking part in a "by the way" way, like only in a paragraph in brief lines (i am focusing on the chptr 11 &12 here) . plus at the end things actually get psycho with the babies and all which i dont actually mind if you detail the sex but well so...

bassmaster757bassmaster757about 7 years ago
This story just falls apart after they get owned ;-(

This story was good up up until Gary & Laura meet Carl & Wanda. When Carl & Wanda say they don't want to interfere with them being a couple and then do everything to destroy their relationship. To keep all rings and other stuff in "storage" only to have Laura bring back her engagement ring diamond as a belly ring. That's breach of contract as that isn't storing anything. That's just blatent disrespect.

I know I would never enter into any kind of contract like this as I'm not at all interested in other people treating me like shit. If my wife ever came to me asking to have another man's child, I would walk away and divorce her ass right there. The marriage is dead! I would expect Gary to grow a freaking backbone and demand a divorce and demand some kind of financial settlement from Carl for his loss! If not, go public and destroy Carl & Wanda!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My sides

You people...how stupid do you have to be to get mad about porn? Lol

secondsamuelsecondsamuelabout 5 years ago
This ended abruptly

I really loved this series. I feel like you could have gone more places with her and him getting fucked, even with the live in slave dynamic.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 4 years ago
Sad

No joy in reading this whatsoever. Gary gave up his identity totally and the only reason his wife kissed him was she still sensed his feelings for her and used those feelings to manipulate him. Bad read.

slaverowanslaverowanover 3 years ago
Rushed sad ending. 1 star

The ending was very rushed. This isn’t really a story about a submissive couple as the two Doms utterly and irrevocably destroy the marriage between Gary and Laura.

It’s not about submission anymore, it’s just about how much they can break down Gary. Laura has left him, has no contact with him so there’s no love, no talk, no comfort. She’s now just someone he used to know. Carl doesn’t give a crap about Gary, he just wants Laura now surgically altered as his toy.

Basically this started out about submission. Ended up as abuse, toxic and tragic.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
incomprehension

Too bad for the end of the story because the text is good. Carl’s harem with three women is also good, full of naughty ideas.

It was a bad decision for the writer to turn the protagonist into an unnecessary character in the last part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gary needs a sharp knife and take off Carl's cock and Wanda breasts. This would be a fitting ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story, but now we need one or more stories about what that year was like, after they moved in with Carl but before Anna was impregnated. I would like to read a story about Anna being offered up as a trainer for young virgin guys to lose their virginity on and build their full and cocky self-confidence, all before Gary's eyes, as they become his male superiors with his very own wife, who now idolizes them sexually, as her real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it seems a nice story. Yet I like tone the devils advocate here. Another way to describe this story is that of a lifetime of sexual harassment. People have continually wanted to change their lives and sexual relationships. After the first encounter the male is blackmailed into silence and later the two of them simple must make the best of it and Helsinki syndrome sinks in as they both begin to identify with their captors.

As for the contracts, I just only wonder who would think they would ever hold up in court? As well, if their benefactor had that much money he could have actually married both lady's in a country that excepts that etc. There is trafficking in the story, as well a cabal running strong. You just have to wonder what their lives would have been like with other neighbors.

I clearly don't see this as a case of; there are leaders and there are followers....

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

I loved the series, but the ending seemed to take a different turn for me. Less sexual domination and now basically a separation of marriage without the paperwork. The feeling of the story changed I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nobody in there mind would something so stupid, plus the contract would never stand up in court!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it up until the tattoos, which is essentially a form of branding which is not allowed in the contract. The only act that really turned me on was Carl ordering Gary and Anna into his bedroom and making Gary suck his cock before he fucked Anna. As Carl was trying to impregnate her it would have been hotter for Carl to order Gary to lick Anna to orgasm after he'd been fucking her a while, then after coming in her to order him to push his cum back into her vagina with his tongue, as opposed to him licking her clean as is his usual duty. And to keep doing that until Carl was ready to have his cock sucked so he could fuck her again.

GrosseDolchGrosseDolchover 1 year ago

Carl and Wendy have not fulfilled their promise to take care of Gary.

Gary is submissive, yes... but also a cuckold. Part of cuckold psychology is trying to hold on to or reclaim the relationship with the wife even when giving her away. Instead, Carl and Wendy have so wholly changed Laura that the woman Gary married is effectively dead. Gary isn't a cuckold... he is a widowed, chastity slave. Which isn't fulfilling his needs of surrendering her time and time again. He did it once, and that was it.

This wouldn't hit me as wrongly if all of Carl and Wendy's relationships were as abusive... but they aren't presented that way. Carl and Wendy treat Lee as if she were their daughter. As a couple, they love and sacrifice for each other (people don't last in marriages, even open marriages, otherwise).

Laura does seem to get off on being changed and manipulated, but this too is something that is more impactful if done over time rather than all at once.

jimvettejimvetteabout 1 year ago

This is the first story in 15 years that has bothered me I had to stop reading it just after the restaurant scene. While I am sure this is someone's fantasy, it is fucked up just the same. I came back a few days later to see if arrangements had smoothed out but sadly they did not. Having countless reckless indiscriminate sex contacts is just plain stupid. Whether you're a billionaire or not you can catch something and die painfully young. I can understand serving a select few business associates to close deals and so on. But dragging someone around to put on a live sex show at every stop borders as cruel and unusual treatment of someone you are "contracted" to care for their well-being. I'm going to give this a 1 to drag it down the scale a little and I encourage others to do the same.

To the author, you've tarnished your skill here, while your craft shows your ability to write, but you have exceeded my ability to find any enjoyment after the first chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous