How We Became Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get you hard again. Don't worry." She said. But then leaned against me on my shoulder while jerking me off and looked over and watched Troy pounding the shit out of Sandra's pussy.

Sandra's ass cheeks were now making a loud clapping sound. I wondered if the neighbors in the next room could hear it. I put Mayumi on the couch and leaned down and started eating her pussy like Sandra did. Mayumi looked down at me briefly and smiled and then looked over at Troy and Sandra. She was not jealous. She was horny watching them. She loved it.

I felt her wet pussy on my mouth and moved her long pussy lips around with my tongue. Her pussy smelled nice and it was soak and wet. She was waxed really well with no stubble or hair anywhere. Her legs where smooth and silky on the sides of my face. Sandra was not holding back her moans or expression anymore. She was completely lost on big black cock.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Oh my God! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me!" Troy bounced her ass back and forth against his hips like a jack hammer. I had never fucked Sandra like that in my life. She was getting pounded better than I had ever pounded her. This guy did not even have a condom on.

After what must had been 15 to 20 minutes he started to slow down and eventually slowly pulled his massive black dick out of her pussy to catch this breath. Sandra was still shaking in complete ecstasy and even sweating like crazy. Troy sat down on the couch and leaned forward to kiss Sandra. Sandra then got to her knees in front of him, and he leaned back on the couch. Then he grabbed the back of her head and guided it towards his dick. Sandra put both of her little hands around his big black dick and put her head down and started sucking it with her big red lips. Mayumi got up from the couch as if I was not eating her pussy and went over to Sandra and bent over next to her, also putting her head with Sandra's to share sucking Troy's dick. Troy put his head back on the couch and shut his eyes while putting down of his arms stretched out relaxed. Jealousy took hold of me, but I tried to control it as much as I could. I got behind Mayumi and started to feel her ass cheeks and spread open her butt crack to take a look at her ass. She spread her legs wider for me and pushed her ass back for me. Mayumi looked behind her.

"I have had my tubes tied love, I want you to cum inside of me." She said.

I could not take my eyes off of Sandra bobbing her head up and down on Troys massive black cock. She could almost not fit it in her mouth. Troy did not look like he was about to cum, instead he was just sitting back enjoying himself like he had all the time in the world for Sandra and Mayumi to suck him off.

My dick was hard again, and throbbing. I got it wet by rubbing it up and down on Mayumis pussy, and then slowly slid it in. Her pussy was big and wet, and she did not seem to give a shit about me putting it all the way in her. I started humping her ass cheeks and looking down at her clean pink little asshole. She was too much for me to handle again, and watching Sandra suck on the huge black dick was driving me mad with passion. After a few seconds I started to cum violently inside of Mayumi's pussy. She heard and felt me cumming and reached back and touched my waist.

"Are you ok love? That was quick." She said.

Once again, I wanted to go and hide in a hole somewhere. I had just busted a load twice because of Mayumi, and Troy just pounded the shit out of Sandra's pussy, and now she was sucking the shit out of his dick. Mayumi turned around and put my little limp dick in her mouth and started sucking the rest of the cum out of my dick. It did feel amazing. She put a lot of love and care into the way she handled my dick and sucked it for me. But now my post cum senses were taking over slowly.

Sandra got up from her knees and sat on top of Troy positioning herself for his large black dick to go straight in her pussy. Mayumi and I watched as the tip of his dick disappeared into her pussy, and her asscheeks went straight down onto his lap. Sandra humped Troy and thrust herself up and down on his dick.

"Fuck me it's so big!" Sandra yelled out.

Sandra and Mayumi both laughed.

"Come on love. Let's go get some more wine." Mayumi told me while grabbing my hand.

We walked into the kitchen area and to the counter. In the kitchen light I could see Mayumi's nude body much more clearly and study her features more. She actually had the perfect body. Though I did not care about what people thought of my naked body being as I'm a nudist and all, I did however feel slight embarrassment that turned me on by this beautiful naked Japanese woman seeing my tiny dick knowing that her husband has a huge black dick.

"Are you having a good time?" She asked me as she poured the wine into my glass.

"Yeah. This is amazing. I just wish that I would last a little longer with you." I said.

"Don't worry about that love." She said

I don't know if it was the wine, or me just completely getting into the moment, but I walked up to her and leaned out and started kissing her. She started kissing me back. I ran my hands slowly to her tits and felt them. Soft large puffy nipples. Slender waist. Smooth firm shoulders. She had large wet lips, and soft smooth hands that felt around my head and ears. I had cum twice already and my reserves were now running extremely dry and kinda sore at this point. I looked over in the living room area and Sandra was now lying on her back as Troy drilled her hard like he was trying to hit oil. Mayumi took me by the hand and guided me over to the bedroom. We laid on the bed and made out until I eventually got hard again. She laid on her back and I moved up into her pussy and slowly this time started to grind her in missionary. We made slow love on the bed, and now that I was going on my third time cumming, I was able to maintain my erection without busting it too quickly. Troy and Sandra came into the bedroom after a while. Sandra and Troy's bodies were both glistening with sweat and they were both breathing hard. Mayumi and I did not stop. We held each other in our arms and as I grinded my little dick in and out of her pussy as hard as I could.

Sandra got on the bed and bent over and Troy got behind her. He once again started pounding her from behind just like he did in the living room. Sandra's big tits bounced wildly and her face intensified as she gripped onto the blankets with both hands and took his massive black meat in her tight wet pussy. They shook the bed like crazy while I grinded against Mayumi's pelvis.

After what must have been 15 minutes of me grinding Mayumi and Sandra getting pounded like a wild animal Troy started jerking and held tight onto Sandra's hips.

"Oh yes baby. There we go. Take it baby! Drain my big balls baby!" And he started cumming deep, right into Sandra's pussy. This was the first time that Sandra looked over and made eyes contact with me the whole time she they had started fucking. She was thinking what I was thinking... he has no condom on and she's not on the pill. (Luckily she did not end up getting pregnant from this event). But it was a close call. Mayumi looked over and smiled at them, and just during that point as I was looking at Sandra I started cumming once again inside of Mayumi.

After Troy was done cumming, we were all pretty much spent. Sandra was in heaven. I had absolutely no energy left. And Troy looked like he had just worked out at the gym and needed to take a break. Mayumi was the only one that did not cum from the whole event.

"Don't worry love. Troy will get me later. I had fun. Seriously. You were great." She had told me.

Sandra and I went back to our hotel room, and the next morning we saw Troy and Mayumi in the lobby and said bye to them. To this day that was the last time that we actually saw them in real life though Sandra still stays in contact with Mayumi through all these years.

Sandra and I went home that next morning and were in love. We felt cool. We had fucked another couple, and yet we were not breaking up or ending our relationship. We called ourselves swingers. And yet, we had one big large nagging question.... How do we do this again!?!?!

12