All Comments on 'How We Started Pt. 01'

by Frisky_Fam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sounds like you have a budding rapist there! Not good , first you then it will be your daughter. Beware

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am curious where this will go next, so let's see next chapter. There is a chance it could get ugly or she is going to fuck up her life. Will he rape his sister?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you. Please continue with your wring.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

I think in this story, you're having the son play the mother.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 3 years ago

I feel compelled to write something because this mirrors autism as his out bursts at not getting his way are troubling. Having used my mothers and sisters panties when I was that age I understand that how your situation developed and am sorry that he pushes your buttons to get what he wants. I wish there was a switch or an easy button to help. In reality he will need to find himself a girlfriend that can replace you and find away to know the meaning of NO when a woman says that. Not an easy place for you to be and I feel bad for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty fucking hot IMO

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

It's a turn off for me.

I've never met a woman so weak and stupid when it comes to their body. She stood there and let her own son grope her, and had no reaction other than asking him to stop. Very unrealistic. She just let him get away with it. Very unrealistic. I don't believe a woman wouldn't get her husband, the boy's father, involved immediately when it was ejaculating in her panties, but if not then, definitely the sister.

Either the entire thing was made up (and not done very well, in my opinion), including the posting it somewhere., of it was really posted, but still made up and was only posted in a fairly pathetic attempt for attention.

On the slim chance that it really is an accurate representation of events, then it's not the son that needs a therapist so much (he does now), but the mother. Totally her fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

can't wait for pt. 2

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

WTF is up with the dot dot dots? When the last time you read anything not published on Literotica? Load it in a text reader and listen to it, I'm sure you'll love hearing 'dot dot dot' all over the story! Grab any book off your bookshelf and tell us how many times you read a dot dot dot in the text.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous