How Wife Got Pregnant a Second Time

Story Info
Wife wanted a second child, so we contacted some old friends.
1.7k words
4.03
49.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel, so please read "my wife got pregnant by two studs" first.

***

Two months ago, we celebrated our daughter's first anniversary. For a few weeks now, my wife is talking about a second child, so we have contacted Matt and Jeff again.

They both agreed to help us out a second time, so we planned a midweek stay at the same hotel in London during her most fertile period. We booked the largest suite for us. The guys told us that they would book their own room this time.

The first evening, we planned to see each other again in the bar. We were surprised to see a third man sitting at the table. It was a handsome black mutual friend of them, called Jerome. He introduced himself and immediately tried to seduce my wife telling her how sexy she was. She enjoyed the full attention of the three men. We ordered drinks and got more and more relaxed. Jerome told us he had persuaded his friends to take him along after hearing their story and showed us a test indicating he was in good health and extremely fertile. His ultimate fantasy was making love to a white woman without any protection and try to knock her up.

My wife told him that she loved his flattery, but she had to disappoint him, because we could not explain a mixed-race baby to our friends and family. He told her that he understood her point of view and asked us if he could join Matt and Jeff in our room. She told him we had to think about it. The first evening came to an end and we said goodbye to each other.

In bed, my wife was wondering what to do with Jerome. I told her that I didn't mind him joining us, as long as he didn't have intercourse with her. She told me she loved his attention and agreed.

Next morning, she took her first ovulation test. It indicated that she was entering her fertile period. We told the guys the news at breakfast and informed Jerome he could join "the party "this evening, but not have sex with her. He was happy, knowing he was not entirely excluded. During the day, we went our separate ways.

When we entered the bar that evening, I told her to go sit between Matt and Jeff and so she did.

After we ordered our first drinks, we all got more relaxed and Jeff and Matt began to caress the inside of her legs. When she became more and more aroused, I suggested to the men to go to our room. When she got up, she was already shaking form her first small orgasm.

As soon as we entered our room, I guided my wife to the king size bed and started to kiss and caress her. The men began to undress themselves and climbed onto the bed. A few moments later, my wife was in the middle of the attention of three naked men. I decided to take a step back and enjoy the show. When I took a closer look of Jerome's penis, I saw it wasn't much longer than mine or the other ones, but we were all impressed by its thickness and his large balls.

The three guys undressed her gently and after a few minutes of kissing and caressing all her body parts, she opened herself completely and moaned to Matt. "Please take me".

He happily obliged, climbed on top of her and when he slipped his cockhead between her pussylips, she had another orgasm.

I smiled and said. "Let the mating begin".

It didn't take long before Matt announced with a groan that he was coming. Now it was Jeff's turn and soon he replaced Matt between my wife's legs.

After Jeff had emptied himself inside her, he and Matt looked at Jerome, who was looking at my wife. She was still laying on the bed in the throes of passion. Suddenly, he looked at me with questioning eyes. I realized that he was silently asking me to let him fuck my wife. My brain was telling me that he couldn't!

Unfortunately, due to the scent of sex and arousal that filled the room, the little brain in my dick was already in charge of this situation and told me. "Go on, let him have her".

A few moments later, I found myself nodding at Jerome who smiled at me as he climbed between my wife's legs.

He slowly started to push his large mushroom headed cock into her womanhood. She did not try to stop him, but whispered to him. "Please don't come inside me".

He answered back. "I cannot promise that."

She moaned "oh God...ahhh." A small orgasm hit her.

Jerome continued to work his big cock gently into my wife until he buried it to the hilt. His now huge sperm filled balls were caressing her soft bottom and she felt it.

Matt and Jeff started cheering. "Come on Jer, give it to her."

That's when started to slide his thick member in and out of her overheated cunt. As their coupling continued, my wife started to moan louder and louder announcing another orgasm, still whispering to Jerome. "Please don't come inside me".

Meanwhile, Jerome himself was moving towards a mighty climax, when he suddenly stopped and looked at me again with big questioning eyes. I realized he was asking my permission to come in my wife.

Moments later, I was now the center of attention. Four pairs of eyes were looking at me, waiting for my decision. Again, my little brain took control and said to me. "Go on, let him finish what he started".

When I found myself nodding at him a second time, my wife moaned "Oh Lord" and cheers escaped from the lips of Jeff and Matt.

Jerome returned his attention to my wife and started to really pound into her. She realized she had become the star of some sort of primal mating ritual. She tried to whisper again. "Please don't...AAAHHH..."

Before she could finish her sentence, another powerful orgasm overtook her. This was too much for Jerome and with one more mighty thrust he buried his babymaker deep inside my wife's love tunnel and started to empty his large balls filled with very potent sperm inside her. She felt him pulsating and cried. "Oh God, so good!".

They both laid still for a moment, then he kissed her tenderly and said. "Thank you for this wonderful moment".

She smiled and kissed him back. Matt and Jeff cheered. "Hell yeah"

We decided to call it a night. The guys left and we discussed what just happened. We both found it extremely erotic and taboo. It exited us both but at the same time, we were afraid of the consequences. I told her that I loved her no matter what. She fell asleep exhausted in my arms.

The next morning, she took a second test, indicating that her she was entering her peak. At breakfast, we saw the guys again and told them the news. They agreed to come over again in the evening, if Jerome could join us again. They told us, if the baby was black, we could always tell our family and friends that my wife had become a victim of a rape. Now I was reluctant, but when my wife agreed telling them that the damage was already done last evening, my little brain took over again and we made an appointment to see each other again at 8 pm.

That evening, we all joined my wife in bed to get her in the mood. It didn't take long before she cried out, having her first orgasm. To my surprise, only Jerome started to undress himself. That's when Matt and Jeff announced that they wanted to increase the odds for Jerome to become the father of our second one. The three of us sat back, waiting what would happen next.

My darling, now in heat and ovulating, looked at me not knowing what to do. I told her it was up to her. She smiled and started to open her legs. Jerome saw her invitation and climbed between her legs, kissed her pussy and started to eaten her out. After a few minutes, a massive climax swept through her.

He kissed himself further up until his cockhead was resting against the opening of her now very fertile womanhood which was ready to be plowed and seeded. She begged him. "Please take me"

So he did and with one slow thrust he was balls deep in her, announcing he was going to knock her up.

She moaned. "Oh God, please do!"

Me and the guys sat back and enjoyed the savage mating that was taking place in front of us.

My wife was soon again in the throes of passion and whispered. "Come one Jerome, give it to me... Aahhhh..."

He obliged and released his potent sperm deep inside her.

Couple of minutes later, Matt and Jeff announced that they headed for the bar. My wife asked Jerome to stay for the night. He made love to my darling four more times that night, filling her up. Next morning, he kissed her goodbye and left. My wife decided to stay in bed for the rest of the day to recover.

When we took a test that evening, was saw her peak was over. We announced the news when we saw the guys in the bar.

Four weeks later, she took a pregnancy test. As expected, one of guys had put a bun in her oven. We informed them about the good news.

Unbelievable, but covid-19 came for us as a blessing. The rendez-vous took place three months before the lockdown, so during this hard period we managed, until now, to hide the pregnancy. If our second daughter is white, there is no problem to announce the good news. If Jerome is the father, we are going to try to convince our family and friends that we went for an adoption. My darling even has made some fake documents to show.

The delivery is estimated within three weeks, so we soon will know which scenario it will be...

To be continued???