All Comments on 'How Wife Got Pregnant a Second Time'

by breedinglove

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Loved it!

I hope Jerome is the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Control

I love the reluctance and then the loss of control, the submission to lust. Love when women get so horny, they can't control themselves.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Ooooooooh a cuck with a racial pregnancy fetish.

Im just all atwitter with this all new and original twist on the LW cuckold fantasy.

I must therefore proclaim the need for more, as I must know if it WILL BE Jeromes.

DougsLairDougsLairover 3 years ago

Hot!! Need another chapter, PLEASE

sirhugssirhugsover 3 years ago
Please continue

If you can stand the heat..

Maybe the next impregnation ought to take place in the kitchen, for real heat.

Or in front of the fireplace.

Clearly not for everybody, but well written and hot. I don't understand why people read stories they hate because of the themes and then trash the themes, when Lit contains something for everybody.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Please Continue

I'm hoping for your wife to have a black baby. Your wife and Jerome should become permanent lovers.

syd_v63syd_v63over 3 years ago

While I am typically not a fan of the long drawn out story, ten pages of character and plot development that always seems to follow the same formula. The last two pages are where the protagonist finally has sex. I do think this story is missing some key elements, the first is some character development. Although we get to met and loosely understand the husband as he narrates the story, we really have little to know insight into the wife. What makes the wife tick? What allows the wife to go from wanting a child with her husband to consenting to having a wife with two total strangers and then to consenting to have sex with a black man, knowing full well a baby will be the end result. The author missed an opportunity here to bring the reader in on a journey of struggle, conscience, depravity, something... that we’ve missed. This brings me to the second piece missing from this story, which is dialogue. People speak to one and other, they communicate and here in this story there is limited dialogue, with significant cross roads happening. You have the two original “Sperm Donators” showing up with a third potential donator and this breach of boundaries offers up no discussion, no WTF moment? Then we find out that this third person happens to be black, which in and of itself may be no big deal, except the goal of this encounter is to impregnate the wife who happens to be white. In the previous story, the husband went to some lengths to ensure that the donators looked similar to him in stature, hair colour, eye colour, etc... and now these two bozo’s have introduced a black man to a breeding party, in which they know the intent is to have an offspring that looks like the father. Here is a prime opportunity for conflict which the author fails to deliver. There could have been a whole range of emotions that the author could have explored; outrage, enticement, intrigue, fear, anger, lust, etc...

NickDNNickDNover 3 years ago

Nice, short sweet chapters. In editing you need to have the full stops or commas before the dialogue ends, like this: “Hello,” “Hello.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Ignore the losers who write negative comments. Not sure why they bother to read these stories. Shame they are so insecure. This is the ultimate turn on for a husband to witness his wife being bred. Many happy memories and hope she is shared again while pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife pregnant the second time

Really enjoyed it. Good work.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes please, continue it soon ;)

SUPER HOT !!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Cat’s out of the bag now!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I will give you a 5 on this chapter, though the black overnight thing was a distraction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Author suggests the first story be read. I read and gave it a 5. That story emphasized finding a stud who resembled the husband. A good breedimg story. This story however was stupid when a black guy is introduced. It doesn't make sense. If an interracial lust story is wanted, FINE! But don't spoil a well constructed scenario.

Maxis_PixisMaxis_Pixisover 1 year ago

Simply amazing! I love it! I hope you can continue the storyline and I double hope that Jerome is confirmed to be the father!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous