Howard And Penny’s Big Bang

Story Info
A Big Bang Of A Good Time With Howard And Penny.
2.5k words
4.27
22.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard And Penny's Big Bang

By : DirtyDaveHollywood

Starring : Howard From The Big Bang Theory (Simon Helberg) and Penny From The Big Bang Theory (Kaley Cuoco)

Howard and his friend Penny were hanging out last weekend, last Sunday specifically, while their significant others were out of town, working. Howard's wife Bernadette was in San Francisco with her boss Mark attending a pharmaceutical convention.

Penny's husband Leonard was in Sweden with his best friends Sheldon and Raj and Sheldon's wife Amy. They were there to attend a big physics conference. Amy's a biologist, not a physicist, but Sheldon made her accompany them anyway for moral support. And to help write his memoirs. He's writing a book and he's having some trouble with it. Sheldon's a little bit eccentric... to say the least.

Penny didn't go with Leonard because she wasn't feeling too well, and she also lost her passport and didn't really feel like dealing with it.

Howard didn't go because he wanted some alone time at home to run around nude and play with his favorite drone and spy on his hot neighbors with it. A nice little naughty vacay for engineer Howard. His sweet little blonde hottie wife Bernadette usually gives him a hard time about all of that.

Leonard asked Howard to look out for Penny while he was gone so Howard went over to their apartment that evening to do just that.

"So... how was your day?" Howard asked as he leaned back on the sofa, trying to get comfortable in his skin tight blue pants. The guy loves wearing really tight pants for some reason. He's short and skinny so I guess he figures he can pull it off.

"It was OK. Work was a pain though." Penny handed Howard a glass of red wine as she sat down on the other end of the sofa, drinking hers.

"Why was work so bad?"

"I don't really wanna talk about it."

"C'mon, Penny. I'm here to help you relax. We're friends. It's cool, babe." Howard gave Penny a real pervy, yet trying to be relaxing, grin... and sipped his wine... looking curiously at Penny over the glass.

"Babe??" Penny threw Howard a frustrated look back.

"I mean dear friend. It's cool my dear friend." Howard with the save.

"Well... I don't know if I should tell you. You've got a big mouth."

"C'mon, sistah."

Penny's frustrated look returns. She shook her head at Howard and chugged her glass of red wine. She then poured herself another.

"I mean dear friend. I'm sorry. C'mon, dear friend. I tell you what... if you tell me about your work, I'll let you in on a pretty awkward secret from my day as well. Then we'll both have something on each other. And well be even. There ya go." Howard makes everything sound rather pervy. It's a gift he has I guess. He winked and grinned at Penny as he casually sipped some more wine, all laid back on the couch, his legs crossed. He was turned towards Penny, rubbing his leg. He was trying to be sweet and consoling, in his own unique way, but he was also coming across as typical, slightly creepy Howard... But he was trying.

"Oh well... what can it hurt, I guess. You better tell me something damn good though, you little perv." Penny snarled.

"Scouts honor." Howard holds up a peace sign to reassure Penny. His goofy grin just added a little Howardesque perviness on the side. Penny shook her head again at Howard, took a big sip of wine... and continued on with her work revelation.

"You better not tell Leonard about this. Or Bernie. Or anyone. I mean it!" Another snarl from Penny. Another goofy grin and peace sign from Howard.

"I get a lot of attention at Zangen." Penny works with Howard's wife Bernadette at Zangen Pharmaceuticals. She's a sales rep. "The kind that your husband doesn't need to find out about."

"Oh reallyyy..." Howard got creepier by the second, stretching out and rubbing higher on his leg. A playful, intrigued smirk worked its way onto his face. Penny poured herself her third glass of red wine and and took a real big sip. She also shook her head again at Howard. She just ignored the expected/incoming creepiness for the moment though.

"A few of the guys at the office like to get a little handsy as they talk. I usually don't mind too much, cause they're pretty nice guys otherwise... and the job pays really well."

Penny finished her fourth glass, then quickly poured her fifth. Red wine flowing like.... Yeah. She got back to her story.

"I was getting double teamed..." Penny stopped when Howard started low growling at the image... and her rather hot description of the incident. Penny once again shook her head. Her eyes rolled too. Howard gave her another peace sign, then poured himself anther glass of wine and listened very closely to Penny's work problems.

"Steve and Brad were touching me, front and back, while we talked about our newest drug. They rubbed my boobs and my butt for like five minutes. They cupped and squeezed them kinda rough. It felt kinda nice actually... I have to admit. That part was OK, but it got to be a pain when Brad made it clear he wanted a blowjob. YOU BETTER NOT TELL LEONARD... OR ANYBODY ABOUT THIS, HOWARD!" Penny gave Howie a big angry snarl. Howard threw her another goofy peace sign and goofy grin, holding both for an extended period of time to calm Penny... Hopefully.

Penny tossed back the rest of the wine in her glass and poured glass number six. She does enjoy her wine.

"So, what happened?" Howard grinned nice and creepy. His right hand rubbing very near his unexpectedly rather large bulge. Penny always thought he had a small one so she's kinda caught off guard by it.

Another sip of red wine for Penny as she continued giving Howard's bulge a once over.

"Brad wouldn't stop with the blowjob stuff. I kept telling him that I don't cheat on Leonard."

"And..."

"And... He brought up how I got the job. I don't know how the hell he found about about me and Mark. Besides... it was just a quickie to get a high paying job. No biggie. Sheesh." Penny gulped down about half of the glass of wine, twirling the glass around slowly as she watched TV.

Her right eye did make it's way back to Howard's surprisingly very impressive bulge though. She looked real close as he started full on rubbing it thinking about Penny and her boss Mark doing the "dance with no pants."

"God... am I really getting turned on by Howard freaking Wolowitz? What the hell have I sunk to?" Penny asked herself. She sipped some more wine to hopefully get over her current feeling about Howard, feeling buzzed... and a little turned on as well, unfortunately for her.

Penny didn't realize that Howard knew how Brad found out about Penny's little no pants dance with her boss Mark in his office. His wife Bernadette told him all about it while they fucked one night.

"So... What did you do?"

"Well... I..." Penny debated whether she should actually tell her pervy friend with the big erection in his very tight pants. Her very perky nipples were poking nice and hard through her tight pink, Nebraska Chick tee shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra because she wanted to be real comfy, but the lack of it really gave away her current excitement level.

"I sucked him off in the janitor's closet. I was gonna suck off Steve too, but he had to go to a meeting. Fuck it. I like sucking cock. I can't help it. And you better never tell Leonard about that, jackass!" Penny with her angry snarl again. She downed the last of the wine and poured another glass, very quickly gulping down half of that.

"Hey... no problem. My lips are sealed." Howard made a lips zipped motion and threw in another goofy/cheesy grin with it. His dick was so hard in his pants. Penny couldn't help but stare at it outright.

"Damn... you little perv. You're so fucking excited by my story." Penny looked away from Howard's crotch and downed the last of her seventh glass of wine. She was full on buzzed from the wine. And her inhibitions took a quick left turn at Albuquerque so she was feeling a little frisky.

"Oh yeahhh." Howard decided to test his luck... and Penny's lowered inhibitions. "I guess it's my turn." Howard slowly unzipped his pants, the zipper slowly moving over that big bulge. Penny stared in disbelief the whole time. She could've sworn the little creep had a small, cocktail weiner, but she was about to find out she was very, very wrong.

Howard's huge dick popped out. All ten inches of it. Such a small pervy guy with such a big beautiful dick. Penny totally couldn't believe her eyes. He wrapped his hand around it and started stroking it, reveling in Penny's full on lust for it.

"HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER! JESUS! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET SUCH A BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK, HOWARD??? DAMN!!!" Penny was jaw droppingly shocked by the sight of Howard's huge, bulging dick. Long, thick and veiny, with a bright pink head. It took all of her strength to not swarm Howard and suck his huge dick down her throat asap. She was drooling over it. Penny didn't even care about Howard telling her a horny work story. She wanted that dick... fast.

"Ok, Howard. Let's cut the crap. You want me, and I want that!" Penny pointed emphatically at his cock. She tossed her wine glass to the side.

"Suck it, bitch." Howard shocked Penny with his cock demand. She didn't know what to make of her normally timid, very pervy friend.

Howard just grinned, still stroking his huge cock. He knew full well Penny would obey him. "I said... suck it, bitch! Don't make me wait any longer!" Howard was feeling so good.

Penny smirked. She was so turned on by that cock... and by Howard's new found alpha male attitude. She obeyed her new master. She kicked her lips as she crawled across the sofa to him. She licked at that huge dick, pulling her tongue back very seductively to tease Howard.

Penny smirked with lust, then engulfed that pretty pink rod sliding those beautiful, creamy lips up and down it, sucking so hard on the thick shaft as she went. So much saliva rolling down the shaft, Penny loudly slurping it, bobbing her blonde head nice and fast as Howard held her head on his cock.

"God job, baby. You're gonna make a good side bitch. I need a new one. Mine at work left for another job. That's what I was gonna tell you about. I ass fucked her at lunch earlier as a going away present. Can you taste Marcy's ass on my cock, baby?" Howard was grinning so happy. His immense, sexual ego now fully outta control.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Yes, daddy. I can. It tastes so good too." Penny fully submitted to her new man, Howard. She loves his big cock so much. Leonard and his six chunky inches just aren't cutting it anymore for Penny. She needs more... and Howard has it.

Howard just grinned, popping some gum in his mouth to chew. His right hand still on Penny's head as he starts cumming down her throat. Penny had about eight inches of Howard's tasty cock wedged down her throat as she gulped his load with happy, loud moans of delight.

"God... I love your cum, Howard. It's so thick and creamy. Yum!" Penny smacked her lips as she kept sucking Howard's thick rod fully clean.

"I'm glad you like it. You're gonna be eating quite a bit of it from now on, baby. I like my bitches to suck my cum down as much as possible. Bernie loves doing it... Amy too." Penny looks up at Howard, his dick still in her mouth. She had no idea he was fucking Sheldon's wife Amy. It made Penny feel nice and slutty being just another one of Howard's horny bitches. With that cock, she could see why he has so many.

Howard fucked Penny's gorgeous ass as she leaned over the couch. Banging it really hard for thirty heavenly minutes or so, then repeating it in the shower, cumming right up that bouncy butt both times. Then in the kitchen, pounding her booty and slapping it too as Penny bent over the sink, right before she went to her knees and sucked him off again.

Penny spit his cum that time actually, spitting it in a mixing bowl to make some icing for some very special cupcakes she wanted to make. She couldn't stop grinning as she mixed that cum with some sugar and cream to make her cupcake icing.

Penny even tried a cupcake right out of the oven. Spreading plenty of that super creamy, vanilla icing on it first of course. "Mmmmmmmmm. God... these are such yummy cupcakes." Penny laughed. She put the rest aside for Leonard to try when he got back home. She... and Howard... thought it would be a real kinky idea.

Howard spent the night, Penny riding him on her and Leonard's bed as she talked to Leonard on the phone. She had to cover her mouth a couple of times as she came from that big dick jackhammering her pulsating pink love hole as she excitedly bounced all over it. Howard's grin kept getting bigger the entire conversation/fuck. He knew Penny was his bitch now, and he was really happy about it.

A couple of days later, when Leonard got home, Howard was at work when Penny texted him a pic of Leonard eating one of her very special cupcakes. "He loves it. He asked me what I put in the icing to make it so tasty. I had to laugh. Thanks for the sweet sperm icing, daddy." Penny wrote.

Howard laughed too. His buddy Leonard is no different than his buddy Sheldon. He's fucking both of their wives, making them both very happy side bitches.

Penny also surprised her new daddy, Howard with a special video of their Big Bang at her place. Howard didn't know Penny had secret cameras installed all around the apartment to film her special fun she has with Leonard... and now him.

Howard kept pervy grinning the rest of the day at work, then in Penny's car when she came by his lab and picked him up. She sucked him off twice in the car on the way to his house. Howard just told Bernie that his car wouldn't start when she wondered why Penny brought him home.

Penny was happy, and so was Howard. They were both looking forward to many more Bing Bangs to cum.

By : DirtyDaveHollywood