All Comments on 'Howdy Neighbor Ch. 01'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Neighbor whores and cucks getting a lot of play in LW the last few days. Nothing beyond trash yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

didn't get past the past the first half page. This is in the wrong category.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Well written and insightful story of a couple "dipping their toes" into swinging. Guided by an experienced couple that they had spotted on video on an amateur site. The journey from teasing each other as happily married couples are wont to do, to finally meeting another couple was interesting and realistic. introspective thoughts, discussions and fears just added to the realism. Thanks conanthe. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They are playing with fire. This story will score better in erotic couples. It does fit the LW category but it is not so much what this audience wants. Personally I always find it strange that young hot couples are so eager to have sex outside their marriage rather than appreciating and growing what they have. COVID gave them the opportunity to explore each other as their travel was no longer an issue. Yet instead they are bored with each other and need extra? I wonder how long that would last.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
5 stars

A great story on a couple's introduction to swinging. Brought back memories of my days in the lifestyle. It's a shame that the people in this category will savage you in comments and scoring. GroupSex would be better next time. Especially since I gather you will be doing the full, same room swap by then.

Look, people, this lifestyle is not for everyone. As you read, if you bother reading it, it requires a lot of communication, respect and love. This new couple did it right and had good mentors. My Ex and I had some alone experiences with two couples before joining an exclusive group of couples. The couple that recruited us was kind of like the experienced couple here. Notice there was no coercion, lying, betrayal, or cheating. No stupid drama like in LW stories. True swingers have respect for each other and each other's feelings.

I look forward to more chapters. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Three garbage stories posted today. Typical LW day. The sewer rats must be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You dwelt a lot on the two couples protecting their own privacy, but it was way too easy on Google Maps to identify those streets in Roanoke, Texas. (Those houses all look alike! Yuck!) Your writing also confused "Sam" and "Tim" a couple times toward the end. ... All that said, however, you nicely captured the emotions and tentative actions of a couple on their first swing -- and how Moose and Squirrel helped make things less Rocky for the new couple. I'll give this a B-plus. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry for the negative comments from others... first; I thought the writing was solid and descriptive and no real jarring elements at all to take away from the mood as I was reading.

The meeting with Becky and Sam was more enjoyable than the lead in about the couple’s journey towards deciding to swing. Your dialogue writing was very good and I felt like I knew who was talking and could follow it easily.

The sex scenes were exciting but I could have used a little more “ in their head” information to go along with the outer dialogue to engage me more with the moment.

Overall.... very enjoyable and nice to see the “mentor ship” aspect of it and appreciated that both of the newbies had positive experiences without the humiliation or cuckold aspect at all. Thank you for your story... I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit odd, but well written, fun story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a bad story. Being from the Dallas area and having had experienced the first-time angst it was easy to follow. You did mix up the male characters toward the end I believe.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 3 years ago

We really enjoyed this story! How you worked in the COVID situation was handled well, we thought. Roxy and Bev are looking forward to what will transpire between Jenny and Becky. I am looking forward to how the open swapping will turn out. We all could see Tim and Becky convincing Jenny to do a girl/girl video?!

Now as to the comments by Anonymous.....push off! Didn’t your mother teach you that if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything?! If it’s not you taste then just move on. Go troll someone on Facebook or something.

Conanthe, we love your work and please continue with this lovely story!

Elbow bumps from me (Lance), luv n licks from Roxy and Bev (COVID be damned!)

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryabout 3 years ago

Superb. Five stars, there's nothing more to say.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

I keep jumping from paragraphs to paragraphs skipped almost all but the end paragraph in page 2. This is just not my thing. If my wife ever talk to me about swinging or sharing I'd report her to her parents and probably go mini destroy her life...

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done. Great job expressing all of the feelings going into something like this.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Not too bad of a story. But the repeated emphasis on no cheating and no spectator sports was....redundant.

He’s not a cuckold, yeah we get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Round 2 should be amazing

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 3 years ago

Good story. I really enjoyed it. Good characters with a fun, even informative, story line. I’d like to read more about them, and their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! My wife and I both enjoyed it greatly especially all the Covid workarounds! The first time my wife and I swung it was closed. And afterwards, alone we processed it. Afterwards, we had open sessions, which were totally hot for me. Watching my wife fuck other men, like a bitch in heat, was very hot.

What we found out, after swinging with a few other couples, was that I didn't enjoy the sex with the women nearly as much as I enjoyed hearing my wife describe her experiences or watching her fuck other guys.

Thus, we naturally evolved into a half-open marriage with her as a hot wife. Her libido is higher than mine so, she needs stray cock. I enjoy her telling me about her animalistic, sexual coupling with other men, particularly large-cocked men.

Thanks again for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So Sweet. Recreational Fucking To Strengthen A Marriage; Who Knew?

Isn't it funny how successful swingers always caution that swinging is only for very committed, honest, open, and communicating couples? Its like warning someone who wants to climb Mt. Everest, . . . you have to be in top shape because the climb will very easily injure or kill you.

So why climb Everest? Why Abandon Your Marriage Vows, assuming you made that vow? Its the same answer: because you think the thrill is worth the risk.

Except climbing Everest is an incredible achievement in planning, physical and mental conditioning, and even then a good bit of luck. Recreation fucking just takes desire, and permission.

If your spouse requested permission to climb Everest you would have to understand that they might kill themselves. Is that any different when you give your spouse permission to fuck other people; the marriage might be killed.

And sooner or later it all boils down to, the thrill of promiscuous sex is worth losing your spouse. What kind of marriage is that?

No one who died climbing Everest ever started out thinking they were going to get killed. I suspect its the same for most marriages that embrace swinging.

Thanks for the effort.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

You can tell from your story that you have never dealt with reality. Your research is inadequate even for a fantasy! A study by the renowned Bertalsman Foundation says that 98% of all partnerships that attempted swinging, sharing, swaping or cuckolding were broken within two years. Most common reasons jealousy and / or one partner loses respect for the other! Any player would stay away from it with a prediction of 1:49, but some mindless fans only believe in the hot stove when they have burned their fingers. Are you one of them too?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

First - Well told story with decent character buildup of the husband and wife. I do take issue how you had them jump right into alternate play to offset being away from each other. Marriages where "libido" is at the forefront of the relationship rather than love are destined for failure. Your plot quickly passes through what is clearly warning bells in their marriage with no interactive narrative of the downsides leaves the reader feeling empty at times. Clearly you're writing for the erotic impact, but it'll be interesting if you give the same level of detail to their overall relationship and how it will change. As others have commented, this can only end one way so I'm interested in how you craft the crash. I'm giving it 4*

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The divorce story that should come in the next chapter should be a barn burner.

Regardless of how the spank squad beats their little friend like a redheaded step child...fact is most attempts to spice up a marriage by having sex with others will doom them to failure 99% of the time and this couple cannot possibly be headed anywhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was good but I was hoping to hear more about Sam with Tim’s wife. I know it’s a story but why do all the tests then still use condoms? Aldo you forgot some of the key lines for Becky to say to Tim.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

How a man can be so stupid voluntarily making his wife a whore for others will never be revealed to me. For me it is only used, worthless waste that everyone has been able to use before. Never again will there be the precious gift of uniqueness! Just trash !! But it seems that there are some men who love to lead trash as their wives through life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It never ceases to amaze me how some readers will take a story and project there own biases onto it and the author. Paraphrasing C.J. Jung...Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge. To the author I say, it’s an interesting story with a plausible setup. There’s plenty of room for the story to develop and the outcome is not certain. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree whole heartedly with the Anonymous poster who begins "It never ceases to amaze me...". Methinks Herr Jung would have a field day in here. Projections abound!

Well done.

LWlurker

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
NASTY STUFF

I am with the reviews of "mattenw" and "iameasel" on this story. It is obvious that spouses having sex with others without the explicit agreement and involvement of the other will lead to emotions that prompt divorces or worse, violence and injury! Cuckoos are nasty and lazy birds who purposely do the wrong thing... This applies to cuckolds, their partners and spouses where applicable. I wish none of them harm, but pity every one of the poor demented souls! 1* for this tripe-trope!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Very interesting flow of the events and emotions. Well done storytelling

SouthdownSouthdown9 months ago

I was surprised that I enjoyed this story. After reading the reviews I agree that I would have enjoyed more coverage of the other couple (Sam & Jenny was it?) although I wasn't as invested as to remember all the names, I missed the male name mixup completely! I have imagined and fantasied about swapping twice in my life, one with a married school friend when my wife and I visited their home as adults and one with a relative and his wife (who I barely knew and who was less than exciting and certainly not 'hot' - my brother's wife- I am glad I passed on both instances Very good read 'conanthe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For some reason, there is always a certain cliche - even if the couple has agreed on a swing or a friendly exchange, and the husband adheres to balance and agreements, but the wife tries to either change on the side "under the guise", or humiliate and turn her husband into a cuckold. Well, or in some other way, a loving wife is certainly trying to provide herself with a head start over her beloved hubby...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous