Howdy Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
The Family That Plays Together.
9.9k words
4.3
9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Ch. 03

The family that plays together, stays together.

Several great things happened during the first two weeks of our mutually agreed to month long wait between visits with Becky and Sam. My wife Jenny got a promotion. The VP of Sales at her job retired, and everyone moved up a step. Sickly Mr. Forsyth, the previous National Sales Manager, Jenny's boss, got jumped up to VP, and Jenny went from Western Regional Sales Manager to the NSM slot, with a nice bump in pay. They told her she adapted much better to telework than the other regional guys, and they wanted her to roll out her techniques to all the regions, so they could reduce office overhead long term. Jenny is very much money motivated, and she loved the promotion. She was going to make sure to do better than her old boss ever had and was already planning what she would do as VP when that chance came, especially when the economy opened back up. I was rooting for Mr. Forsyth to shuffle off to a nursing home where he had to be on oxygen full time.

I also got a new position at my company, with a lot less on-site troubleshooting and hands-on coding and a lot more management, decision making, and people juggling. We were doing more business than ever because our clients needed more remote ordering and communications facilities than ever. I wasn't sure I liked all the price setting and 'people person' stuff that was now required of me, but I got a nice raise too, and a bigger office with a little conference area for meetings, if we ever started going to the office again. Jenny and I did not want to move, so we both upped our 401K contributions to the maximum, paid off some more principal on our mortgage each month, and felt a little more secure. We did talk about saving up for a nice vacation somewhere far away when travel was normal again.

We were still processing what happened last time with Becky and Sam. We talked about it several times. Jenny was amazed at how incredibly turned on she felt when she sucked on Sam's balls and felt him shooting his come into Becky's mouth. She said it seemed to act directly on her pussy. She felt like an animal. I told her how excited I felt when we were both pounding our wives in parallel, and I was watching both our cocks slip in and out of our wet wives. Becky had apparently shared with Jenny how hot she got when she watched Sam's dick slip in and out of another woman. Especially when she could look on from a few inches away.

With about two weeks to go, Sam called me and said that they wanted to get together to talk. Just talk. Was there trouble in River City? We discussed having a nice walk and talk around the neighborhood, and both wives agreed. We set out on the 'big circuit' which went around the perimeter of the neighborhood and made several crisscross turns across it, so that you ended up walking down almost every street and by every house, maximizing distance while staying inside the neighborhood and avoiding high traffic main streets. We didn't bother with social distancing, and the conversation got very intense.

Jenny started out by asking, "Becky, what exactly did you mean when you said that we are "scary"?

"You are both too nice. You make us get into a mood we have never been in before."

"My Tim is scary?"

Becky sighed. "Tim is the kind of guy I would want to be with if I wasn't with Sam, and Sam feels the same way about you, Jenny. Our old friends that we started swinging with were not like that. We could have hot sex with them, and we trusted them to be discrete and not behave riskily with other people we didn't know about, but we would never want to spend as much time with them as we did with each other, and it wasn't even comfortable to just hang out with them if we weren't having sex. It was hot times or no times. You guys we can just hang with, feel at home with, and that's dangerous."

"How is it dangerous?"

Sam cleared his throat. "Because it is too easy for the sex, which requires some intimacy, to lead to deeper emotional attachment and conflict with people like you two."

Jenny looked stressed. "So, ethical swinging, which is supposed to make the marriage more survivable in the long term, puts it at more risk instead? Are you saying you only want to swing with people you really don't like that much? You really just like us as fuck buddies and not as real people?"

Becky laughed uncomfortably. "That's sorta true! That's the real problem. If we swap and I bang some airhead guy with a subpar IQ but a nice body, Sam knows exactly what it is going on. With someone like Tim, he might worry about more of an attachment. Not that you don't have a nice body, Tim, but you are so smart and nice otherwise. But our marriage must take priority. That's why we only swing with married couples that are committed to each other. Did you even see that movie "Boogie Nights?"

"No. but maybe we should all watch it. I thought it was about making porn movies?"

"It is, but there is a backstory about a sexually open couple and their marriage. It doesn't go well."

"So, we should just fuck and never hang out?"

"Well, yes, or maybe we should just fuck more?

"More often? More than once a month?"

"No. I meant more than just the two couples. So, we don't get so attached to you two."

Jenny and I looked at each other, but neither of us could think of anything to say. The silence grew so uncomfortable that I felt I had to fill it. "Do you have someone in mind?"

Becky spoke up, "Well, yes. For starters, our old friends you saw in the videos.

"I don't recall a video with another couple."

"You saw the guy with me and Sam in one video, and the woman with us in another."

"Is that the woman that looks like you? I wondered if she was your sister."

"Nope, but we do look a lot alike."

"Isn't that more risk?"

"Not really. The risk is the same as with the four of us. They are fully tested, fully vaccinated, and otherwise quite healthy. We would want another couple to be the same. "

"What other couple?" Jenny sounded alarmed.

"We think you guys should invite someone too. Another committed married couple to join us all."

"So that's four couples? Eight people all at once?"

Sam looked determined. "Not necessarily eight on eight, but after I got so hot watching the four of us go at it right next to each other, I wondered how hot it would be with more!"

We all just sat for a minute. Then Jenny giggled. "I was just looking forward to trying it with two guys. Four might be too much!"

I couldn't help it. I spoke without thinking. "Serial or parallel?"

Becky laughed like a hyena. "Just like in physics lab! We should do the experiment and see how it works. I did parallel in that one video you saw, and I liked it."

Two other couples walked by, and we stopped talking. I'm not sure if we looked guilty or not. But I was really turned on. You just never know how things are going to affect you.

When the other couples had passed by, Jenny laughed and said, "I guess we have a plan for our next two monthly meetings, huh? She bumped shoulders with Sam and patted my butt.

Becky gave us a very hot look. "That means you have six weeks to find another couple." Jenny made a funny noise. We finished the walk in complete silence, but I could almost hear the wheels spinning inside my wife's head. When we got home, I expected Jenny to start talking about finding another couple, but she brought up three other unrelated things to talk about. That's what she did sometimes when she wanted to avoid the obvious.

Monday morning, I got an email from the VP of our division advising me of a new budget to hire three more developers, and we would begin interviewing next week. A new job sometimes draws you out of your comfort zone, I suppose. Perhaps not by coincidence, I also got an all hands missive from our new and very woke "people tiger team" about "inclusive interviewing" and "intensive onboarding". I felt more virtuous just by scanning it, but some of the ideas sounded good, especially since by our policy and procedures manual, developed long ago, demanded I conduct at least 9 interviews for the three open positions, and recommend at least one candidate for each opening, post haste. There would be a "360 degree process" involving two other people that were either peers or "internal customers" of the new hires, but they all would report to me. No wonder I got the new little conference style office. The actual final hiring okay would come from my boss.

All three positions required some extremely specific software experience and the ability to communicate well with customers, either in person or these days remotely. It was not impossible to find people with either requirement, but it seemed very unlikely to quickly find three people that met both. Since all the initial interviews would be by Zoom, I could get some idea of their communications skills. The demands on my time seemed to be growing exponentially, so I decided to use one of the tips from the team memo and conduct group Zoom sessions, with at least three candidates at a time. I did not put competitors for a given position in a group, so each group of three had one candidate for each of the three different open jobs.

It went better than I thought. First, our HR people had done a good screening job, and despite the inevitable resume inflation, all the interviewees had the basic technical competence we sought. The candidates who mistakenly thought it was a competitive interview wasted their time trying to one-up or diss the opposition instead of communicating their qualifications. The ones who could tell it was not a competition from the initial skills summaries I asked for were able to shift gears and talk about what they could do for me. That turned out to be my primary screening method.

I was happy with my final choices, and they lined up with the other reviewers and my boss approved them. One of the new hires was originally from India or was "South Asian" as our HR people now termed it, and she had exactly the skills we needed and was by far the best communicator of all the candidates. During our remotely conducted and moderated "intensive onboarding" session, Hemal was instantly and workplace inappropriately nicknamed "Bollywood" by the guys in my group, because she looked like she could be a movie star. We learned that her family left India when she was five, and they were apparently determined to assimilate and become 100% American. Her husband Ramesh was of South Asian origins too but was born in Houston and a graduate of the medical school at Texas A&M in College Station, and much in demand in today's market as an infectious disease specialist. Hemal and Ramesh were both 'fully vaccinated" because of his medical practice and lived in nearby Southlake. She wanted to work from our office location as soon as possible. Her looks and vaccination status soon had me thinking some very workplace inappropriate thoughts, too.

Perhaps to inoculate myself against acting on those thoughts, I told the whole story to Jenny as we made dinner. She tickled me, but then took a surprising tack.

"You know, we had a big Zoom meeting at work today about transitioning back to normal travel and sales routines as soon as possible, and one of the key points was that management needed to set a good example by being vaccinated and visibly acting normal. Becky says vaccinated people don't need to wear masks, especially outdoors, and if you are under 65 and healthy, not even indoors."

As I sometimes do, I spoke without thinking. "Well, Hemal's husband is a physician too, an infectious disease guy no less, so maybe we should invite them to an outdoor picnic or something?" Jenny looked interested, so I hastened to add, "But she works for me directly, so nothing inappropriate can ever happen!"

She smiled. "Understood. It will be a normal and conventional relationship, maybe somebody we could hang out with, not like with Becky and Sam. Will you ask her about it?"

The next day at work, I spoke to Hemal, and she looked pleased. "I would like that, and Ramesh will too. I must prepare you for meeting my husband, though. He is, to put it politely, very outspoken!" She smiled a crooked smile. "If he were not my husband, I would probably call him an opinionated clown, but he is no clown, he is quite bright, and certainly not shy. It's a good thing he is an American, because in many countries they would just make him disappear for his political opinions." The result of our conversation was an invitation to join them at an event next Thursday that she said was new and interesting. It certainly was something I didn't even know existed, at least in Texas. I decided to introduce it to Jenny as just a picnic. But it was also a bunch of people playing cricket. At night! I was looking forward to getting out of the house more, so it sounded good to me.

When we next visited Becky and Sam's place, the girls had apparently conspired to set the scene and the plan. We had dinner at home, and Jenny asked me to wait a moment before we cleared the dishes. "Tim, we need to talk." Oh boy! What timing.

"I am very comfortable with Becky and Sam, and we have all been tested again since our last session, and we are all healthy. I want to dispense with the condoms when we are with them tonight. Becky says they are comfortable with that too. Are you okay with it?"

I had trouble speaking. Suddenly the hypothetical was once again all too real for me. How would I react to seeing Sam drop his load in my blushing bride? He had already seen another man do it to Becky while making their videos, but this was the very definition of up close and personal for me. I knew Jenny would be blushing and turned on, but would I be excited, or horrified?

I felt like a spectator as I heard my own heart rate accelerate and heard my pulse pounding in my ears. I felt the same simultaneous cold and hot combination of fear and excitement that I had when I first watched Jenny's mouth descend on Sam's cock. I was reminded of one of my grandfather's trite sayings about life. "Sometimes it is fun and excitement, but sometimes it is just excitement." Could I handle it? I would soon find out. Jenny stood and we rinsed the dishes together and put them in the dishwasher. She playfully bumped her hips into mine. I'm still not sure if that helped or not.

I could feel the tension in the room as soon as we entered their house, and both girls laughed nervously. Becky made it abundantly clear she wanted to bypass any polite preliminaries.

"You have seen me having two guys at a time, and now Jenny wants that too. She is going to have you both, in both serial and parallel, to answer your previous question, Tim. So, you boys just watch for a few minutes while we get ready!" She began touching Jenny and cooing to her sweetly, seductively. "We are not making a video tonight, Jenny, but you have a live audience, watching from only inches away. Your audience already thinks you are a beautiful star, and we have pledged to keep all this secret. Therefore, you should get in touch with your inner slut and let it all hang out, baby! Or perhaps, it would be more accurate to say let it all hang in."

Jenny groaned and shivered. Me too. Sam began to chug his breaths. Becky began to strip Jenny. "You boys remember two of your favorite videos, and we are going to recreate both of them tonight, with Jenny as our star!" I knew which two scenarios she was talking about, as Jenny had been teasing me about both. She would get spit roasted by the two of us, with a few sticky wet position switches to heighten the experience, and then she would get filled up by both of us, doggy style. I was worried, but sort of turned on. She was definitely turned on, by a long standing fantasy. I guess that was what the no condom talk was all about.

Becky managed to get my wife totally undressed and put her up on the coffee table in their living room, which already had a beach towel spread out on it, I suppose in readiness for all the bodily fluids that might soon be in abundance. Becky got on her knees right in front of my wife and took her face in her hands. "Are you ready for two cocks, neighbor?

I held my breath as Jenny looked me right in the eyes. "Yes!"

I am sure she saw my face turn white. She smiled and licked her lips, then said, "Sam, feed me your cock!"

He did not hesitate. I was paralyzed as she slurped him into her mouth and groaned. Becky moved around and began to kiss Jenny's pussy. After a minute she giggled and pulled back, her face already dripping wet. "Time to switch ends, Sam!"

Sam was not paralyzed. He moved around behind my wife, frigging his cock jauntily with his left hand. He put his right hand on my wife's buttock. The phrase that popped into my head was "verifying range to target." Sam then looked at me, waited until we made eye contact, and then slipped his cock into my wife slowly.

"Oh, fuck!" Jenny murmured. I thought my heart would stop, but instead it sped up, thumping nosily in my chest.

Becky was trying to get my attention. I could not move, but I was hard as a rock, and gasping for breath. "Tim, you know what she wants!"

I finally managed to move. I stepped in front of Jenny, but somehow kept my eyes on Sam's cock slipping in and out of my wife, doggy style. As soon as I was close, Jenny drew my cock into her mouth like an animal. She sucked it all down and held it in her mouth. I could feel Sam slamming to her from behind as the motion bounced all the way through her spine to her mouth. The feeling was otherworldly.

Becky was on her knees watching. "Damn girl! You are getting it now, aren't you! Time to switch ends, boys."

Sam pulled out of Jenny, making a sloppy wet sound. I was still staring as his hard cock, now shining wetly in the light from the overhead fixtures. For a moment, it was a traffic jam at my wife's mouth, but I finally pulled out. Jenny made a little disappointed sound, and then hummed as Sam's cock, dripping with her juices, disappeared between her lips. I was on autopilot. I moved like a zombie around behind my wife, never taking my eyes from where she was taking Sam into her mouth. I felt Becky's hand on my butt, and she helped guide me into position.

I was somewhat encouraged, as when I slipped into Jenny, she dropped Sam's cock out her mouth and said, "Oh God!" But she immediately found it again and sucked it in, groaning happily. Becky was flitting back and forth looking for the best vantage point to enjoy the action. She dipped down and alternated between licking her husband's cock and Jenny's face. Then she moved around behind me and caressed my ass, urging me deeper into my Jenny.

"Time switch again!" Becky crooned.

Again, Sam responded faster than I did, momentarily waiting patiently and watching me fuck Jenny. We had one of those "Alphonse and Gaston" moments while I pulled out and he went in. To my wife.

Jenny was shaking like a leaf when I slipped my cock back into her mouth. Becky giggled. "Damn that's hot. When you are about to come, do it in her mouth!" Jenny groaned. I felt her motions increase as Sam sped up his thrusting into my wife. Suddenly he began to groan, pulled out of Jenny, and hurriedly moved toward me.

I realized what was happening, and slowly pulled back. Sam frantically slid his red and shiny dick into Jenny's mouth, and immediately begin thrusting and yelling, obviously letting loose. I watched from a foot away as my wife greedily swallowed. I realized she was completely given up to lust, totally in a rutting trance. It made me crazy, but suddenly I had a purpose.

I moved around behind her and slammed in, spreading her butt checks with my thumbs. Let Sam feel my motions for a while! I was in a trance of my own, again almost like a spectator. I went for maximum penetration, putting my right leg up on the coffee table and giving her all I had. If their cheap coffee table breaks, it's their tough luck! Jenny began to make funny little noises in time to my now frantic thrusts. I was totally given up to lust now. Jenny spit out Sam's cock and screamed, and I felt her pussy grip me, a sure sign she was coming.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers