Howdy Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned. "It does look like there might be considerable crossover. I felt very comfortable with them, and I'm pretty sure Pinky wants to fuck me!"

"You slut! What do you suppose he wants to do, exactly?

"I'll tell you about it when we get home, and you will have to help me rehearse."

She didn't begin to talk about it until we had both showered, climbed into bed and begun to make out.

She took my cock in her hand and said, "Tell me what you would do with Elene!"

My cock jumped markedly in her hand, and she giggled. "The old dick detector test!"

I told her, in lurid detail. Then she said "That's just what I want you to do to me tonight. But first I want to tell you what I think Pinky wants to do to me."

It was even more colorful than my idea and by the time she finished telling me her plan for both Elene and Pinky, I was rock hard and ready to do just about anything, tonight with Jenny and also when we invited them over.

I did have one question, though. "Pinky must be about 50 years old. How long have you been fantasizing about older men?"

She giggled. "Long before I met you! I have always been with older men. You just barely qualified." She tickled me. I was three months older than she was. Guess I was pleased to be so.

We both had to travel the following week. I had to visit several of our biggest customers for an 'account review' which usually means they tell us all their gripes about us but also gives insight to their biggest problems and sources of pain, which are usually opportunities for more billable work for us. Jenny was giving face to face performance reviews to her regional reports on the west coast. So, it was two weeks until we hosted Elene and Pinky for a reciprocal dinner at our house.

Jenny fussed about cooking dinner, but she had that look about her. I had seen it before -- when she knew something that I didn't. Something she was going to spring on me, but I was just going to have to wait to find out. It had been more than a year since she had cooked one of her elaborate masterpieces, and tonight she was using some very expensive ingredients. While she finished everything off, I fired up one of our other extravagances we had devoted our improved incomes to -- a major upgrade to our music system. It turns out Pinky was a vinyl enthusiast too and we spent some time discussing plinths, cartridges and tonearms while Elene and Jenny giggled in the kitchen.

The conversation was pleasant, and the food was spectacular, but I sensed an undertone of excitement building all through the meal. Jenny cleared the dishes, and then requested a particular song -- a Brazilian jazz piece from an old Stan Getz album. It was supposed to be smooth and relaxing, but Pinky was starting to turn red, from anticipation, I suspected.

Jenny stood and beckoned to Elene to stand with her. Elene pointedly made eye contact with Pinky and then stood. She grinned. "Jenny and I are going to prepare dessert tonight, but you two will have to finish it off for both of us."

They fell into each other arms and began dancing, slowly and suggestively. Soon their hands were all over each other. I noticed Pinky taking loud breaths and looked over to see his face was red, not pink. Jenny maneuvered Elene so she was facing away from us and Jenny, who was about a head taller than Elene, was looking over the shorter woman's shoulder at us. Jenny then cupped her hands on Elene's buttocks and brazenly groped them.

I could almost feel Pinky's pulse speeding up. Elene reached up and slipped Jenny's dress down around one shoulder and kissed it, and Pinky made a noise like a growling dog. Soon they were kissing each other full on the mouth, and when they broke the kiss, their lips were wet, and they were both panting.

"Tim, dear, I am going to show Pinky one of our guest rooms for a while. Would you please show Elene the other guest room?" They walked down the hallway, and each woman disappearing through a separate door.

Pinky was breathing like a marathon runner. "Is this really happening, Tim?"

I drew a deep breath too. "Yes, it is. Three hours, condoms, and if you hurt my wife, I will kill you."

He looked me in the eye. "Understood, and back at you. But do spank Elene and tell her she is a bad girl. That absolutely sets her afire! It is a joy to behold."

He turned and stepped into the furthest room at the end of the hall. The one where my wife was waiting for him. I heard the door click closed behind him. Damn that was loud. But not as loud as my heartbeat.

I made myself step into the room with Elene. I knew she was in her late thirties, at least, but somehow, she looked young, vulnerable, and unsure. She looked at me funny, like a very young girl that was afraid no one would ask her to dance. Somehow, that inspired me.

"May I have this dance?"

She nodded. I took her gently in my arms. She was trembling. She was nothing like Becky, or my Jenny. She sounded different, she smelled very different. We danced, and I heard the smooth jazz from the stereo system through the door. I pulled Elene closer, and she tensed at first, and then relaxed against me. I moved one hand down from the small of her back to a buttock, and she tensed again, and she reached back and put her hand over mine, stopping its advance. But then I felt her warm breath on my neck. "Oh" she breathed.

I tried moving my hand lower. She let me. Her breath came faster and louder. I stopped. She took my other hand and placed it on her other buttock. I think I like this game. I dipped my head down and kissed her on her bare shoulder. She shivered.

I used both hands and dropped the straps on both sides of her dress, pulling it down. She sighed but caught it with her hands and held it up, just covering her breasts with it. I reached around behind her, grasping the back of her dress, and forced it down around her waist. She gasped, but let it drop. Her breasts were small, but her nipples were spectacular. Big, erect, and vibrant raspberry pink against her light brown skin. They inspired me.

I put a finger under her chin and lifted it up, so she had to look at me. "You are a beautiful woman, Elene, and I want you!" A grin almost appeared on her face.

I tried to look stern, and sound that way, too. "But you are a bad girl, aren't you Elene?" She shivered again. I turned her around and bent her over the little settee at the foot of the guest room bed, pulling her skirt down and off. She had on little red panties that almost matched the hue of her nipples. I pulled them off and sniffed them. Very different!

I spanked her hard. Her breathing came in struggling bursts. "You know what happens to bad girls, don't you Elene?" I spanked her some more. Streaks appeared on her buttocks. They were the same color as her nipples, and somehow it triggered me.

I turned her back to face me. "What happens to bad girls, Elene?"

She stared at me with huge eyes. Her bottom lip was quivering. She dropped to her knees, holding my gaze. She licked her lips and began kissing my cock through my pants.

Four and a half hours later we clicked our front door closed and turned out the porch lights. It only took 60 seconds for us to recognize the intensity of the smells on us. It wasn't quite as bad as a fish market, but there were clearly a lot more than hints of the powerful aromas of two wet pussies and two overtones of male exertion and the resulting perspiration. Ginny took a dramatic sniff and then laughed. "Elene was right. Pinky is such a nice man!"

"I suppose you are going to tell me all about it, eh, Jenny?"

"I am. And then you are going to tell me all about Elene."

We sat on the couch. Jenny took a deep breath and began. "He was so tender and seductive at first. He told me how much he had admired me from afar, beginning with the cricket match, how pretty I was, and how smart I sounded. He really laid it on thick. I liked it. He told me it was a privilege to be near me, a dream to kiss me, a fantasy to hold me. I just melted. He had me at admired."

"You slut."

"That's ethical slut to you, husband! He kissed me so sweetly and undressed me step by step. He touched me and kissed me everywhere. Like they say in the women's magazines, he had great attention to detail! He was so patient and persistent, and he got me so wet I was embarrassed. He said he loved my juices and he wanted more. He took it all. He made me come with his mouth twice, and then told me again how beautiful I was. I was enchanted."

She sighed and hugged herself. This was a little more than I wanted to hear, but we had promised to get it all out in the open. She continued.

"Then he changed. He apologized in advance. He said he couldn't control himself anymore, that I triggered his lust, and he just couldn't help it. He said was going to fuck me, hard, and I would just have to take it. I got even wetter. He stripped off his clothes and stood over me. He is very muscular, and he has a thick pink dick. He picked up a bright red condom and started to put it on. It looked like a Christmas decoration, and I thought he almost looked like Santa Claus. It struck me funny, but I knew I shouldn't laugh. Then he stretched that red rubber over his cock and it got light pink again. I have to confess, I wanted it in me."

She sighed again. "He fucked me like an animal. It was wonderful. He looked me right in the eye and smiled when I came. He said I was beautiful, and he was proud to have pleased me. But then he said he was now just going to use my pussy to get himself off. He fucked me even harder. I spread my legs as far as I could and just gave it all up for him. I could feel him blast hot come inside that pink condom."

Now her leg was vibrating against mine. I hoped she was finished talking about it, but my cock was hard again in my pants.

"I have to confess, Tim, I wanted to feel it without the condom in the way!"

Too much information. But then she slid up against me and kissed my shoulder, traveling down to smell Elene all over me. "Let's take a shower, then I want you Tim. I am yours, and I always will be."

Pinky Copeland was driving back to their house from Tim and Jenny's place. He had Jenny's pussy smell all over him, and Elene was covered in her smell, plus Tim's perspiration. He cracked a window to bring in fresh air. He was spent, but Elene was energized and talking fast. He always loved hearing her unusual accent, but she was more excited than he had ever heard her.

"He was a very nasty man, Lucas! He made me do nasty, dirty things! He spanked me and told me I was a bad girl. He knew he could do anything he wanted to me. He stripped me and made me get down on the floor. He asked me if I knew what happened to dirty girls. He just towered over me. I knew what he wanted, and he just stared at me until I started to suck his cock. It was nasty, but I knew he would make me do it. I knew he wanted me to suck on his balls. I knew they were full of hot come and he was going to make me swallow it. I couldn't help it!"

She shivered. Pinky knew he had given Tim good advice for getting Elene wound up, but it was little hard to take, but he had certainly had his way with Jenny, so he just listened.

"He put his hands on my head gently. But I knew if I didn't take it all he would just fuck my mouth hard and force me to. I couldn't help it! I just sucked down all his nasty come. I made sure to get it all out of him. Then he got gentle. He put his fingers under my chin, lifted me up and told me I was wonderful, and then he kissed me so sweetly!"

"But I knew what kind of nasty man he really was, and I knew what he as going to do to me, whether I liked it or not. I picked up a condom from the bowl by the bed, and put it on him, to protect myself, of course. He was already hard again. He was an animal. I just had to surrender, Pinky."

"Oh, I understand, darling. You just had to go along with his wicked desires, right?"

"I had no choice. He put me up on the bed on all fours, like a dog. I knew he was going to make me his bitch, and there was nothing I could do to stop him. He stood up by the bed and put it in me. It was so nasty. I just tried to survive. He was merciless. I couldn't help the way my body responded. I knew he could feel it when I had an orgasm. He knew what a slut I was, I just couldn't help it. He just kept fucking me. I made a lot of noise. Then he turned me a little so he could grab the headboard and fucked me even harder. I knew what he was thinking even though he didn't say it out loud. Take that you bitch! Take my cock in your dirty pussy! I don't know how long it lasted; I was not really lucid. He pulled it out of me, took off the condom, and shot his seed all over my back. It felt like a hot badge of shame, like the scarlet letter. It was finally over. I tried to catch my breath."

"I understand baby. You were powerless, a victim of his lust and your nature! I love you no matter what. You may be a slut, but you are my slut and I will always want you!"

"Oh Pinky. I love you! You are the perfect man for me! Let's take a shower and go to bed."

The next morning at our house, Jenny straightened things in the guest room and put up another plaque from her aunt Bonnie. "The family that plays together stays together." At dinner that night, we talked about introducing Pinky and Elene to Sam and Becky. Jenny giggled.

"What is it."

"I am picturing what Becky wants to do when we have four couples. Pinky will certainly turn red!"

"Tell me!"

"Not until we have everyone on board, and the wives need to have a discussion first. That will be quite a session just to talk it out."

"Talk what out?"

"Wait and see!"