All Comments on 'Howdy Neighbor Ch. 03'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is going to make Hiroshima look like a firecracker when one of these idiots goes nuclear! The divorces will fall like acid rain.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Sorry but this one is simply so disgusting that I could not wade through it. It takes the concept of marriage...a place where two people decide to unconditionally love each other under a covenant contract to love honor and trust each other...to be with each other through thick and thin, and to exclusively Honor each other with their flesh, souls, and spirits. Marriage in this pos is the opposite of that concept. It is a piece of paper, a tissue paper thin veil over every conceivable debauchery imaginable. That is called blatant and terminal hypocrisy. Rather than providing logical and emotional insight, this pos merely trades in pathetic veils venal illusion. The husband and wife are drowned first in their pornography derived fantasies and later in the consumptive lust of the utter perverted anarchy that once served as marriage.

There is no love whatsoever in these tales...there is no home...there is no safe place where the veils can be put away and the truth so very necessary to a real marriage can flower and bloom. Nope this is nothing more than a series of increasingly debauched acting out by a couple who has let their lust degrade them into automatons with painted smiles on their robot faces. The further we go in this depravity the more machine like the constant fucking transforms to machine like emotion free momentum. No feelings....just fucking with as many different partners as possible.

Sad...very very sad....particularly since the author obviously is a skilled writer. This is like having Monet paint by numbers...

As you can guess. I am not a fan of this kind of emotionless cuckolding wimp nonsense... I gave it a well deserved 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ... scenarios sound ... crazy ... and will wind up ... extremely painful for all involved ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why on earth do you idiots read it if it’s clearly not your deal? Effing morons. This is a terrific series in this genre. If it says “loving wives” and you don’t like that, don’t read it. I know you guys aren’t that bright so I thought I’d help you out with the obvious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous