Howl at the Moon Cian's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Cian and Wren stay in.
1.6k words
4.5
1.8k
1

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of bacon and coffee filled the small cabin, it woke Cian. At long last, his pack had come back, they realized the error of their ways and left Finn for good.

"It happens to be true, I only want to be with you." came a sweet but slightly off key voice from over the stove. "Bacon is ready, Cian. Get it why it's hot!" yelled a voice. Cian opened his eyes in the early morning light. There was a naked woman at his stove...was this some dream? He was an Alpha. He never cavorted with loose women; that was something that Finn did. Still, the outline of that lithe body looked awfully familiar. Cian blinked. Memories came flooding back to him, this was Wren. His Wren, his beloved.

"Coming" yelled Cian. Instinct told Cian to cover up, he was an Alpha and had a duty after all. But, he ignored that, Wren was naked so he would be naked too. They were a couple...weren't they? Living and loving together.

"Here you go, sweetie." Wren said as she stuffed some bacon into his mouth.

"Ymm...well done...just how I like it." said Cian. (Raw was actually his favorite but he couldn't tell that to Wren.)

"What do you want to do today?" he questioned Wren. Cian was hard as he pressed up against her. Cian wanted to do so many things to Wren, he couldn't even put them into words. He hoped that Wren would know what to do because he didn't.

"Well, firstly I think we should keep The Wolves Den closed. I want you all to myself...or is that to much to ask?" Wren teased Cian. She turned around, stood on her tiptoes---she kissed his forehead, his cheeks, when Wren kissed him firmly on the mouth. Cian thought he would take her right then and there on the stove. It took all his restraint not to.

Wren felt Cian lift her up and almost toss her in the middle of the bed; his soft but old mattress cradled her. If Wren moved in with Cian, one of the first things they would do is get a new mattress. That didn't matter now though. Eager for only her love, Wren reached up and pulled Cian down to her. She wanted to have contact with his skin; she needed to feel his flesh under her fingers. Wren grew desperate. She needed him, she knew he needed her. Loving to tease, Cian stood still for a minute. longing to feel their naked bodies pressing against each other and she felt his fingers nimbly exploring her, too. Wren panted with desire and her hands shook.

"Cian," she whispered when he released her mouth to bring it down to her breast.

Cian had never had a woman call his name like that. He felt a shiver as Wren called out his name in passion.

For a moment he knelt on the bed straddling her hips. Wren watched his eyes as they seemed to survey her. She could almost feel his stare caress her, as though he was visually taking stock and cataloging in his mind every part of her. Her heartbeat accelerated and her breaths grew shallow. It was like staring into the eyes of a wild beast; hungry and possessive, ready to devour her completely. But when he touched her, his hands were gentle. He caressed her stomach like she was a fragile piece of china, and he bent over suckling her nipple gently, lightly flicking the aching tip with his tongue.

Cian's tender touch made her shiver, those gentle caresses contrasting so much with his fiery eyes. Her slender fingers brushed through his hair and across his toughskin. Wren closed her eyes and reveled in sensation; his soft lips worshiping her breasts, his strong hands lightly brushing her sensitized body. She traced the contours of his body, felt his silky hair, and brushed his nipples delighting in the velvety texture of his skin, absorbing his warmth and his strength. She was surrounded by him; his earthy scent, his powerful body, his hot mouth worshiping her breasts, his large and rough hands caressing her.

She recalled that when they first met, he had been a stranger and yet he'd helped her. Cian had been so kind. He was and had been her salvation. Even then he had been her everything.

But, the past didn't matter now. Wren felt his lips on hers again and she moaned into his mouth wrapping her arms about him, pulling him close. His skin teased her nipples, his erection pressed between their bodies, the moisture of his arousal hot against her belly. She pulled him even closer, pressing her body into his. She needed him to be closer; inside of her.

Playing, Wren pushed Cian off of her and he willingly rolled onto his back. Rising up on her knees and straddling his hips, she took a moment to survey him. Wren had never taken the time just to look at him, just to appreciate everything that was uniquely Cian. Sure she'd always know, from that first night on, that he was hot but now Wren wanted to commit every part of him to memory.

His body was almost hairless...except for the hair on his eyebrows and his head. Wren tenderly ran her hands along the contours of his chest, following them with her lips, memorizing every muscle, every taste and smell. His flesh was like warm velvet against her lips.

Knowing her beloved wanted to try new things, Wren took Cian's turgid cock in her hands, and once again stared in amazement at his size. Her fingers could barely wrap around it, and yet, inside of her he felt just right. Her tongue snaked out, sampling the taste of his arousal again; salty and somehow spicy. He groaned as she licked him, tasting him, feeling his texture on her tongue; smooth, hot.

"Oh, Wren!" Cian groaned when her mouth enveloped him, his hips jumping off the bed in need. Whatever, she was doing was amazing and he loved it right away.

Wren suckled him, running her tongue around the head, taking him deep into her mouth and down into her throat. She couldn't get enough of him; she wanted to devour him, every ounce of him. Her small hand cupped his balls, rubbing them as she bobbed her head slowly up and down. He reached out and brushed her long hair to the side. She could tell he was watching her, it was driving him crazy, he was losing it.

"Oh, Stop! I want to make love to YOU." Cian gasped, reaching out and pulling her up his body.

Before the nearly virgin Cian could issue more orders, Wren locked her mouth over his, letting him taste himself on her tongue. Her long hair tumbled about her shoulders and over their faces, shrouding them in a silky curtain even as their tongues mated fiercely. Cian moaned into her mouth and wrapped his arms about her delicate body, his large hands gently caressed her hips and her breasts. The more she kissed him, the more her body throbbed with need and slowly Wren's control, her desire to tease and tantalize his body like he'd done to her, slipped away. She needed him more than anything.

Cian watched as Wren took his thick cock in her hand and slowly impaled herself upon him, noting watching as he disappeared within her soft depths. She shuddered above him feeling every vein, every ridge of him against her velvety walls arching her back in pleasure as he filled her.

"Gods above, Wren." Cian breathed. "You're so beautiful."

He reached out and cupped one of her breasts in his hand running his thumb across her aching nipple. His touch made her gasp as a shiver ran through her making her ache even more. Her body shuddered and she ground against him, needing more. Slowly she lifted herself off and then just as slowly inched down until he disappeared completely within her. She clenched her thighs and her muscles, developing a slow, torturous rhythm that sent shivers of ecstasy through her body.

"Oh...that's it. Gods yes...keep doing that my little love." he whispered in a dark, husky voice full of desire.

Cian's hands firmly clasped around her hips, guiding her thrusts, and she saw his eyes were glued to her watching as she impaled herself upon him over and over again. Wren moaned as everything around her caught fire and she saw stars and galaxies unknown. The skin where his hands touched her throbbed, her own hair teased her shoulders, her back, her nipples driving her crazy, making her hungrier. Wren moaned as sensation overwhelmed her; everything about Cian consumed her. Her body shivered, trembled, sweated. Suddenly she felt a glorious shiver starting in her womb and radiating out to her aching breasts, her fingers and her toes. She moaned incoherently her body convulsing, her heart pounding, her skin vibrating with pleasure.

Cian couldn't imagine seeing a more erotic thing in his life as this beautiful woman made love to him. Her eyes glittered, her breasts bounced, her hair tumbled about her, her lips parted as she gasped. Her beautiful body glistened with sweat and her soft moans were musical to his ears. She was an angel from heaven gracing him with her glory. And then to watch her cum like that to see and feel her absolute bliss...Heaven couldn't be any better.

It had been an amazing fuck between him and Wren. the couple fell asleep entangled in one another's arms. It was an unusually deep sleep for Cian, until he was awoken by a loud scream full of fear!

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment.)