Howl at the Moon Cian's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
Cian tells Wren the truth.
847 words
4.45
1.5k
1
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud scream, one filled with fear, instantly woke Cian. He was an Alpha, he was supposed to protect others from danger. The loud scream continued. It was only then that Cian realized he was in wolf form. He hadn't morphed into a wolf while sleeping since he was a teenager, all those centuries ago. Cian quickly turned back into a man.

"What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck?" Wren kept yelling in panic. She bolted towards the door. Cian couldn't bear the thought of his beloved leaving him. He was faster. He blocked the door.

"What the fuck? Let me out of here NOW!"" demanded Wren.

"Calm down, calm down. I'm not going to let you out of here until I've explained everything." said Cian. He remained in front of the door though, sure that Wren would bolt. It hurt him to see his love's eyes so full of terror. Wren had never looked at Layton like that and he had beat her up.

"Don't hurt me, Cian. Please let me go? I'll go back to the trailer park and leave you alone...forever." begged Wren desperation was in her voice.

"I'm NOT going to let you go Wren...not till I've explained everything." repeated Cian. His words came out harsher than he expected. Tears were starting to fill Wren's eyes now. He wanted nothing more than to calm her.

Cian realized that Wren was only a mortal and this was alot for her to handle. He was expecting alot of her. His human side took over and he became more gentle. "I promise I won't hurt you, Wren. You have my word...as an Alpha and as a gentleman. I won't hurt you. Please just sit down and listen. I'll explain everything. Sit....please." Cian begged as he gestured to the bed.

Wren looked at him dubiously. People with power always abused it. Still, just hours ago he'd been so tender, so loving.

"That's not good enough...you need to promise not to hurt me...no matter what my reaction is to whatever kafkaesque thing you have to say. Promise me that and I'll sit...I'll also TRY not to freak out. But, I can't guarantee it." said Wren. She was very very afraid.

Cian looked at the cabin's ceiling. How could Wren understand that he was about to reveal ancient secrets and codes that no werewolf should ever speak? He'd almost killed Finn for this crime, yet here he was about to do it for Wren.

"Well...give me your word or let me go, maybe I can still get my job at Pizza Hut back." Wren stated as she wrung her hands together...what the fuck was going on?

Cian knew one thing, he didn't want to lose Wren. Cian knew for sure that she was his love, his true mate. If he didn't explain things now, he could lose her forever. Suddenly, he didn't care if it broke all the ancient laws and codes. He would tell Wren, come what may.

"I give you my word, that I won't harm you no matter what happens. Please believe me, Wren!" begged Cian. He gestured towards the bed.

"Fine, I don't really believe you but I'll stay and let you explain." Wren spat at him. She sat down on the unmade bed and looked at Cian with angry eyes.

"I'm a werewolf...an Alpha. That means I lead my pack. I'm a werewolf. It's simple." stated Cian as he morphed into his wolf.

Wren gave out a little half scream. It broke his heart to hear that. Then she started manically laughing and somehow that was worse. He morphed back into a man again.

"What's so funny?" he hesitantly questioned.

"You get a poor widow, to come work at your bar...in the middle of nowhere...fuck her and then do some magic trick to prank her. I don't know what you're getting out of this but, it's not kind and it's not funny. It's mean and I don't like being made fun of." Wren stood up to leave.

"Besides if you're a werewolf...an Alpha or whatever the fuck it is that you called yourself...where's your pack! You're just a pervert playing nasty tricks on a vulnerable woman." yelled Wren.

Cian morphed back into his wolf. He was MAD. Wren was HIS woman and he wouldn't let her go. He growled.She shrunk back in fear and curled into a little ball. Cian had to steady his wolf. He couldn't let it gain control. He couldn't be like her abusive former husband Layton. Cian morphed back into a man.

"I'm sorry...I really didn't mean to do that. I'm just not used to...well explaining any of this. It's hard to put in words, telling this to a mortal is so strange...I don't know what to say." said Cian.

"Let me out?" questioned Wren in a small and scared voice.

Cian knew he was in the wrong, he didn't want Wren to suffer so he stood aside. He watched helplessly as Wren walked out the door.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment.)