Howl at the Moon Leif's Story

Story Info
Leif meets a woman in distress.
1.1k words
4.44
3.2k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Leif sighed and rolled over on his side, in the meadow, he was alone for now and in wolf form. But, that was how he liked it. The abandoned gas station/squatters camp was where he'd been spending his time, in this century, while not traveling back and forth between the werewolf packs he looked after. This meadow had ancient magic that dated back to the dawn of time. The grove of trees, on the meadow, was nearly as old as him. The afternoon sun was warm and he continued to bask in it.

For the most part, Leif liked to be alone. It gave him time to think, not that time was something he needed. He was immortal, older than the werewolves he looked after could imagine. Sometimes, even he couldn't believe how ancient he was. He was basking in the sun, just like most days, when he heard it. Little mews, of something or someone in pain was coming from the muddy and steep embankment. The forest grove had grown in the dawn of time, it contained the words spoken at the beginning of the world and was home to some very powerful magic. It had taken something very powerful to enter the grove. Comfortable in his sunny spot, but knowing he ultimately had no choice, Leif yawned. He got up from his sunny resting spot and went to investigate the curious sounds.

Down in the dark valley, tears stung her eyes, and her head pounded as her blood rushed into it, the sound reverberating in her ears. She whimpered a tiny, animalistic sound of agony, muffled by the duct tape stuck across her mouth. Whomever he'd been, He'd duct taped her wrists and ankles, too, but she'd lost sensation in her extremities hours ago. Perhaps, days.

Desperate for fresh air, she tried to breathe through her nose, feeling as though she couldn't take in enough air, and as her had abdomen bounced on his shoulder her stomach boiled in reaction to the pain that percolated throughout her bruised and aching body. She longed to heave violently, but even the luxury of vomiting was denied her for she knew that with her mouth sealed, she'd only suffocate to death.

Bitter tears filled her eyes again and she cried in misery yet again. Who wouldn't when your underwear were soiled with own blood, your arms and legs tightly bound, and your captor and rapist grunted but said nothing else as he tossed you like a sack of garbage down a strange rocky ravine.

She didn't know how long it took her to wake up after she'd hit her head on the stone at the bottom of the cliff. She only knew she was still in lots of pain and she'd lost time...perhaps a day...or even two?

Suddenly a voice spoke to her."Don't freak out. You are awake and you'll be alright...soon...enough." said a soft, male voice. It was strange; sensual, but weary. At first she flinched away still in some strange way it made her feel calm.

"What is your name?" the man questioned gently.

"Mmm," she moaned again through the tape across her mouth.

"Oh" Leif said, speaking gently to the mortal as if she was a frightened fawn. "You're gagged and bound. You smell of blood and sex, but not at your behest." he said continuing. "You smell of fear, of pain. Fortunately, you do not smell of death.

The woman tensed at the mention of the word "death". What the fuck was going on?

"Relax, you have nothing to fear from me and if you get through this...and I know you can get through it. You're a tough lady...you'll be fine. Now what's your name?" questioned Leif calmly.

Leif slowly walked closer to the woman. Gently he picked at the duct tape on her mouth and peeled it away slowly. Despite his tenderness, it tore open the bruises and cuts on her mouth from her tormentor's abuse and she felt the coppery taste of her own blood in her mouth again.

"Are you all right?" he asked her.

"No," she wailed. She was beyond frightened. She was in a state of terror that she had never experienced. What the fuck was going on? Who was this stranger...would he hurt her again...like that other stranger had?

"Can I know your name?" asked Leif again as he heaved her up in his arms to carry her out of the stony gulch.

"I'm Daisy, where am I? What's happening?" questioned Daisy in a panic. She was too weak and cold to fight back, what if this man tormented her more? He had said she was tough but Daisy knew she couldn't stand any more molestation. In whatever form, it might appear.

Leif sensed her fear. "It's alright....you're safe with me Daisy, right now we're going up the hill. You're going to stay with me for a while. I promise you Daisy, that you'll be safe with me. I'm a man of my word. Let's get you cleaned up." stated Lief.

She was light...to light as he lifted her up the hill. Leif knew it was his job to look after people, mostly werewolves, but sometimes..rarely mortals. Although that hadn't occurred in centuries. Still, despite his lack of experience in the matter, Leif would keep his promise to Daisy. He would get her better. While he was carrying her up the hill, Daisy passed out again due to the trauma she'd endured.

Leif's "hideout/camp" was in the abandoned gas station/former squatters camp. It was definitely not fit for mortals, it was barely fit for him in wolf form. Not that he minded, Leif barely needed anything, or anyone and he liked it that way. But, he was worried for his mortal guest. He was sure that the gas station still had toxic chemicals around. It was full of asbestos and probably leaded gasoline. What to do with this vulnerable lady...how could he get her better?

Daisy yawned in her sleep. Leif could hear her stomach rumble from over her. Mortals...she would be hungry after who knew how long in the ditch. Leif left the wounded mortal woman in the rotting cot to sleep. (It was the best spot in the room. Soon Leif would try to remedy this.) He morphed into wolf form and went out in the woods to catch something. Hopefully, she'd be alright while he was out. Daisy needed his protection and he was determined to get her better. Leif had given her his word. Leif kept his word.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment.)