Howl at the Moon Leif's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Leif continues to look after the mysterious woman.
1.3k words
4.52
2k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy woke to a crackling fire and the smell of roasting meat. It smelled gamey but delicious. She let out a groan full of pain. Leif turned around to look at the fragile mortal he was caring for.

"Feeling better?" he questioned, keeping his voice soft as to not frighten her.

"NO..I hurt all over and I can't remember what happened to me. I don't even know who you are or what I'm doing here." said Daisy and she became overwrought and started to cry bitter tears again. How had everything gotten so FUCKED up and just what had she done to deserve this? She was just a normal person, living a normal life...wasn't she?

"I'm Leif, drink this tea...it's made from willow ...and it's like aspirin. I told you I'd get you better. I will. This is my house...it's a long story and you wouldn't believe me if I told you." he said with a kind smile on his face. Someday he hoped he could trust Daisy with the truth, but today was not that day. He didn't need to bother or alarm an ailing woman with his supernatural stories.

Daisy looked about the crumbling gas station. She supposed it was a place to live...as for a house she didn't know. What kind of person would live in an abandoned dump like this? At first she had thought that this Leif had been her captor. But, she quickly dismissed that thought. He'd carried her up the steep slope, brought her food and even attempted to bathe her, albeit poorly. He also didn't radiate the same essence that her captor had. This person was kind, he was taking care of her.

Daisy thought back to her attacker. She had just told him "no" to a date. That had made him livid. He ranted and raved ceaselessly about how all women wanted him. It was hard for her to remember the man but she thought that by looking at him, you could agree. Most women would go on a date with him. He was gorgeous; dark brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, a ruggedly handsome face. Any woman would spread her legs for him, right? Except she'd said no. She didn't have any reasons as he'd repeatedly pressed her.

She wasn't a lesbian, she didn't have a boyfriend. She just didn't want his company for the evening..something she couldn't say what was off about his aura. That firm "No" had been the wrong thing to say. Because later that night Daisy had gotten his company; in her pussy, in her asshole, and in her mouth. His cock had repeatedly invaded every orifice on her body angrily beating the shit out of her as he did it.

Painful blows had rained down upon Daisy's body. Daisy had passed out from the agony which her rapist inflicted on her. She'd woken up locked in his trunk and they'd ridden for what seemed hours, Daisy was terrified he was taking her out to the lake to dump her. No one would ever find her there. Not that she had anyone to look. Daisy was a very private person. She kept to herself. She liked it that way.

Locked in the stranger's trunk,Daisy tried not to think of her plight, she cried curling in a small and miserable ball; hot, profusely bleeding, sweaty and stifled. The trunk reeked of something rancid, and she didn't dare imagine what a man like her captor could have allowed to rot in here before. Daisy had to admit that an interdeterminal amount of time later, when her attacker had lifted her out, blinking into the early dawn, it smelled fresh, green and moist, she'd been briefly relieved. The rustle of leaves in the breeze was music to ears that had only heard the bump and whirl of tires on pavement for hours.

They were in a wooded area; a remote wooded area. Daisy was "grateful" that she wasn't at the bottom of some murky lake. But, she was still certain that she would end up as one of those unidentified women on Dateline.

"Anything I can do to make you feel better?" Leif questioned his guest. She seemed so desponstant. It was beyond him how she'd come to be in that enchanted grove. What was this woman? She was more than a mortal. Danger would still pursue her even if she got better, Leif had to figure this enigma out before more trouble came Daisy's way.

Daisy slowly came out of her reverie and stared at Leif but didn't see him.

"Drink the willow tea, it's not poisonous and it'll make you feel better." said Leif gently. He knew Daisy was scared and he didn't blame her. Right now, Leif just wanted to get her better. He had given Daisy his word. Leif kept his word

"Right...thank you." said Daisy as she trepidatiously drank the willow tea. This peculiar man was kind but how could she ever trust anyone again? After all the trauma she'd experienced, right now she wasn't sure she'd trust her own mother.

"The pheasant is almost done, have some." Leif said, scooping some pheasant out of the pot and into a well-worn bowl. Leif was surprised that he'd found dishes and cutlery in the old squatter's camp. He didn't need them so he gave them to Daisy.

"Thi...is gwood. What is it?" she questioned as she scarfed down the hot food. Daisy was starving; she didn't know how long it had been since she'd eaten. She was too hungry to eat like a lady and had no pretenses to proper supping rules.

"Roasted pheasant with walnuts and wild plums. It isn't much but it's what I could find in the woods. I normally eat scavenged food or food from my goats." said Leif as he continued assessing Daisy. What in all the known universe was she? How had she or her abductor broken through the grove's ancient and protective magic?Leif didn't want to creep her out so he tried to look without looking.

As Leif attempted to look without-looking, he realized the broken mortal woman needed so many other things than food, which had been easy for a hunter like him to find. She needed a whole litany of things. The wolves he looked after could survive in the wild but Daisy, for better or worse, was a mortal.

At least he thought so. Something about her was new and peculiar to him but for now a mortal made the most sense. Regardless of what Daisy was, she needed so much. A better bed, clothes, medicine and general care.

Leif was dispirited and unsure of himself as he looked at Daisy. What to do with her and how to get her better was only part of what Leif was thinking of. Also what supernatural forces could be upsetting the harmony that he had so meticulously worked to maintain? What entity was pursuing Daisy and why? She was always on his mind.

"This was very good, Leif. You're quite the chef. I'd love to stay up and talk with you...find out all about you, where I am....all that but I'm SO sleepy. I can barely keep my eyes open. Again, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say goodnight." said Daisy. With that she closed her eyes, and sunk peacefully, back to sleep on the rotting bed.

Leif watched Daisy sleep for awhile. He didn't want to leave her. He didn't know who...or what was hunting this woman. They could come back while she was asleep. She would be unprotected. Daisy was better but she still needed basic medical care. Leif morphed into his wolf and ran out into the night. He had made a promise to Daisy and he would keep it. He had given his word.

(I love to hear from my readers please rate and comment!)