All Comments on 'Howling at the Moon'

by Boadicea

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed this story. Thanks!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
Excellent

This had everything a werwolf lover could want. Love, sex, jealous, a bad guy, confusion and contention. It was absolutely wonderful and well worth the time I took from my own writing to read it. Beautiful work. I'll be reading more of yours.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
fookin awesome

i loved it.that was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

You have to continue writting this is one of the best stories I've read in a while and I read alot. Bravo! you can only get better.

mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
wow

that was a really good story. well written characters flashed out great. grammar and proof reading a few errors, but nothing to take away form the story looking forward to more.thank u for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
continue plz

u hav to continue i couldnt believe u ended it u can go much further this is the best story ive read so please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not 15 chapters but brilliant

Great story!

owengreybeardowengreybeardover 14 years ago
Laurell K. Hamilton had better watch her back!

I have been a fan of werewolf and vampire fiction since I picked up a first edition copy of "I Am Legend". I collect all things wolfish, and this story is a monumental event. You are insane if you don't follow this up, and even crazier if you don't pursue publishing. It as good as any I've read. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short and Sweet!

I love short stories and this was especially sizzling! Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT ONE

THANK YOU

FunfemaleFunfemaleover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

I really enjoyed your story. John is HOT, sexy and romantic. I love werewolves anyway. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

As a long-time devoted fan of your stories, I'd have to say that was your Masterpiece. Original, exciting, romantic, sexy and adventurous. Well Done! :D

beautyzdizasterbeautyzdizasterover 14 years ago
wow

I've been hoping for a while that you would update...and I just love this story! You are a fantastic writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My God!

I think I just came. This story was beyond AMAZING!!!

PLEASE tell me you are going to write more stories like this one.

The way you write makes me wish these characters were real.

Thank you SO much for this story :)

leejamesleejamesalmost 14 years ago
What a great read!

This story was such a great read. On the endless drone of stories that lack depth or climaxes, this was a refreshing adventure! Thank you for sharing!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
OH MY GOD!

Love this story! I could go into specifics and say that this story is one of those that the woman is not hapless... she has her own strength that her mate not only recognizes but values as a factor in her worth....They work together for a cause...I could go on and on

I will read your other stories and hope for more....

Thanks for making my snow day enjoyable

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
incredibly amazing!

okay i know some people are saying you need to right more but truth is it is perfect the way it is. i give you 5 stars, which is saying a lot because i usually don't vote.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Great story

These characters are fantastic! What a hoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aweeeeeeesome!

Best werewolf erotica story I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic!

I've rarely seen such depth of character on here. keep writing!

sexybrwneyes41sexybrwneyes41over 10 years ago
Oh my God!!!

This story is so HOT! I just LOVED it!! Please, please keep writing!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Great find

Hey, that was really HOT!!!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

One of the best i have read so far,keep up the good work!!!Hope you have more coming out soon..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I like this. I want more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!!

This is so hot!! I love your writing very much!!

Xxx,

Pinkyboot

googoominagoogoominaover 9 years ago
great story

I enjoyed reading this story. It was a page turner. I hope to read more of your work.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderabout 7 years ago
Every comment was positive

but I had to add my own.

I wonder why you stopped posting. I hope it was because you turned pro.

Thanks again.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Nice short story. Keep writing!!

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago

I really never liked john from the beginning since he took advantage of her he's an asshole and arrogant to me I really didn't like him. It was like all there relationship was based on sex I didn't feel the love between them. They didn't even try to get to know each other. All I saw there was lust. Idk I just didn't feel like they were mates.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
Wow, what is it with wolf stories?

Are these written mostly by men, for men? Or are there really women out there who want to be told who their mate is without having any choice in the matter? I mean, yeah, I guess there are also women who like guys who beat them, too.

It would be one thing if there was a love dynamic that had been built between characters so that, regardless of pack hierarchy, the man actually took her opinion into consideration instead of just being some domineering prick. Thing is, regardless of whether they have animalistic urges, they supposedly have human intelligence, so the idea that women are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to who gets to have control is absolutely 100% unsexy. Every once in a while there is a good werewolf story, but sadly, most of them are just tales about women being useful for nothing more than cooking and popping out "cubs". It's sorta like the authors are trying to write a bondage/discipline story but forgot to give the woman an opportunity to choose whether she wanted to get tied up, first.

Yeah, she didn't kick him in the balls. She did tell him 'no', though, and that really should be good enough. Just because she was 'horny' doesn't give a guy the right to tear her clothes apart and fuck her. That's like saying it's ok to fuck a chick into whose drink you dumped an overdose of aphrodisiacs.

Sorry, just had to get that off of my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am reading this again REAL soon

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Hmmm, not really that impressed tbh, just leaving aside the errors in the writing, the author has a distorted view on what an actual M/F relationship looks like, plus what’s with the steak, steak, steak, wine, rice, steak? It’s like a bovinian distortion of Ponty Mython’s spam skit, between the excess steak consumption, the chains (wtf?) the non-con sex and the really oddball Jason (Human Steak), I’m pushing the boundaries of generosity in giving this a 3⭐️.

I suspect the author went into politics shortly after submitting this piece fwiw.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Liked the story but was a little puzzled with the confrontation with Void at the campfire. Kind of contrived with her finding him first, even with John flying around looking for him. Much of the story seemed to be just enough story to string the sex scenes together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous